Trying to Impress

Story Info
19-year-old girl gives herself to a couple.
2.4k words
3.99
74.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuRoo
GuRoo
16 Followers

It all started with an ad - 'Dom couple seek curvaceous sub. She's 24, he's 32. Both tall with dark hair and blue eyes. Mailbox 34861'. Who knew where it would end up, but hopefully it would stop the constant power struggles in the house.

Nicole answered the door to find a beautiful dark-haired young girl in her late teens, her eyes looking down in submission. "You must be Amanda. Come in, I'll give you a quick tour of the house while we wait for Paul to finish getting ready, then we'll sit down and chat for a while to see if you're what we want."

As the girls went from room to room in the house, the shy young girl was quietly impressed with her surroundings. The couple she was trying to impress were obviously quite well off, without being obviously rich. This was much better than her dirty little room that she was forced to share with a friend in order to pay the steep rent. Amanda became determined to do whatever it took to spend as much time as possible with these people, no matter what she had to endure.

Entering the bathroom, Amanda was astonished to find Paul turning off the shower as he stood in the warm steamy room totally naked. Apologizing for intruding, the shocked girl turned to leave only to find Nicole blocking her way. Handing Amanda a towel, Nicole coolly said "This will be one of your duties, so you may as well start now. Dry Paul thoroughly. Any remaining water will be treated as proof of insubordination, and you'll be punished accordingly."

Amanda's shock deepened. She knew she was here to be submissive, but had naturally assumed that it involved sex. She never realized that she was being appraised on her every move throughout the day. Resigning herself to this prospect, she started drying Paul's body, paying special attention to his hair, his armpits, and especially his ass, balls, and cock. Paul's reaction to this was expected, and he became rock hard from the attention. While his new slave girl dried his feet and ankles, he grinned and winked at his girlfriend.

"You dirty little whore!" Screamed Nicole as she grabbed the young girl roughly by the hair. "You've made my man hard!! He's MINE you bitch! Do you hear me? MINE!!! You're gonna fucking pay for teasing him, but first, you're going to deal with the problem you've caused! You wanna act like a whore, you can damned well go the whole way! Suck his balls and his cock and make him cum, or I swear I'll slap you within an inch of your life!" The young girl became confused by Nicole's erratic behaviour, and she burst into tears. She hesitated, but only until Nicole raised her hand with her palm outstretched. Quickly dropping to her knees, with tears still streaming down her face, she began to quickly suck Paul's cock into her mouth and started to massage his balls with her right hand. The naked man grabbed her head and started slowly fucking her mouth. His groans coinciding with her ministrations on his balls, it wasn't long before he started to feel that urge, and told his girlfriend that he was going to cum down their new slave girl's throat.

Nicole had removed her jeans while watching all this, and become incredibly horny in the process. A change of plan was called for, so she grabbed Amanda by the hair and pulled her away from Paul's cock. "Right, you little bitch, are we clear? He's my man, and you don't get to go around turning him on unless either one of us tells you to! Now, I'm sure he wants to cum inside his beautiful girlfriend rather than in some cheap slut's mouth, so you're going to lick my pussy until I'm about to cum while you keep him hard with your hand. Then, he's going to fuck me till we both cum, and you only get to watch."

With this statement, Nicole leant back against the edge of the bath, pulled her black thong to one side with her free hand, and pulled Amanda's face into her moist sex. The young girl, still afraid of being slapped, got to work on her new Mistress' clit with her tongue while doing her utmost to keep Paul on the edge of climax with her hand. Above her, the couple kissed hungrily as their passion mounted, the sheer excitement of the situation driving them both towards mind blowing orgasm. Nicole pushed the slave-girl away from her, pushed her thong to the floor, turned to the wall leaning over the bath, looked into Paul's eyes and said "For god's sake, stick your cock in my ass now, please!"

Paul looked down at the luscious ass in front of him, grabbed the slave girl's head and stuck his cock in her mouth for lubrication before gently pushing against the tight sphincter. Once the head was in he addressed his slave. "You will lick my asshole while I fuck my lady, and make it snappy, I'm ready to cum!" Feeling the young girls tongue probing against his rosebud while his girlfriend's ass squeezed his cock as she neared orgasm was too much for Paul, and he screamed out in pleasure as he shot his load into Nicole's ass, causing her to clamp down on his cock hard as she also came. Sweating and panting, he held on to his lover tightly as he kissed her neck before telling Amanda to stop her ministrations. Far from being off the hook though, Amanda was then instructed by Paul to clean up Nicole's ass and drink his cum. This was too much for the young girl, after all, she was only 19, and a pretty girl so young should never have to do something that disgusting!

She came crashing back to reality as Nicole slapped her hard across the face. "You were given an order you little slut! You think you're too good to suck this fine man's cum out of my ass? Do you? You have two seconds to start or I'm going to rip your clothes off you and push you out onto the street naked! No doubt you'll be raped by every man you see, you little whore... THEN you'll regret not doing as you were told." she said coldly as her screaming subsided.

Amanda wasted no time in getting to work; she was desperately attracted to these people and felt a total desire to make them happy. Surely they'll never hurt me if I do as they say, she reasoned as her tongue probed the ass of her Mistress. She began to suck Paul's cum out, frantically trying to please her audience. When there was no cum left, she was left alone in the bathroom to clean up while Paul and Nicole went to their bedroom.

"So, what did you think my love?" asked Nicole while wrapping her arms around him and staring up into his blue eyes.

"I think we'd better get a mattress to put on the floor at the bottom of our bed, my dear. It appears we have a new house guest for a while" he grinned.

The next morning, Paul and Nicole awoke to find Amanda curled up at the end of their bed. Nicole snuggled up to Paul with a look of unconditional love in her eyes, and for the first time either of them could remember, there was no question of who would cook breakfast. But first, there was an important issue to confront.

"Amanda, wake up!" they yelled in unison

"Huh, wha? Oh... Umm... Good morning..."

"Coffee Amanda?" asked Paul

"Yes please... white with one"

"Okay... will be right back"

Paul left for a few minutes, and Nicole gave Amanda a few moments to gain composure. When Paul returned a few minutes later, the three sat on the bed naked to discuss the new arrangement.

"Amanda," started Paul, "all games aside, you are very welcome in our home, and I can see no end to the fun we can have. If you ever have anything you'd like to talk about, please feel free to speak to either of us, or both of us at the appropriate time."

Nicole stepped in to the conversation. "Are we finished with the pleasantries now? Because I have some rules that are to be strictly adhered to. Amanda, you will do what you're told, when you're told. Paul's very dominant, but in his own slightly passive, rarely vocal way. I, on the other hand will be much more vocal and aggressive with you. You may get hurt, but not much, and you will be used as we see fit. If you don't like what I've just said, get your clothes on, and leave with no hard feelings. You have 30 seconds to decide, and your decision will be final."

The young girl was torn. Although she craved domination, the idea of being hurt was appalling. That and the memories of eating Paul's cum out of Nicole's arse last night was making her sick with fear. However, this was a beautiful house, with beautiful people who would look after her, and remove the need for her to make decisions about her life, which she was so poor at doing properly. No matter how bad things were here, they were better than her life had been until last night.

"I'll stay." She mumbled at the duvet.

"I'm sorry you little whore, but time's running out, and we haven't heard your answer. You'll look me in the eye and speak clearly."

"Yes Nicole, I understand. I'll stay, please."

"Very good. You now belong to us. If we ever feel that there's any chance of you being tempted away, I'll brand my name across your forehead with a hot iron. That, my dear, is no idle threat. Now, your uniform will consist of two items, and nothing more. It's to be worn at all times, but may be added to when leaving our home."

Nicole produced the two items from her bedside drawer, and Amanda's eyes showed the extent of her fear and humiliation.

"I... I... I can't, you must be... no..."

SLAP! Amanda was knocked backwards by the force of Nicole's hand. Nicole then rolled her over onto her stomach and fitted the first item, a dog collar. "Now, bitch, everybody who visits will know what a bitch you are. By this afternoon it will even have a tag with your name on it. The second part was going to be a lot easier until you complained, but now we're going to do it the hard way."

Nicole grabbed item number two and spread the whimpering teenager's legs. In her hand was a 6 inch butt plug that was easily 2 inches across, and from the blunt end sprouted a long black tail made of horse hair. Her original plan had been to go in easy with lube, but the little bitch needed to be taught a lesson. She viciously spat on the young girl's upturned arse, rolled the plug around in it, and then aimed it at her tight sphincter.

"Ever had anything in your arse before, girl?"

"No... Please don't, it will hurt!"

"Never even been fingered there by a lover?"

"No mistress, please don't!" she sobbed.

"Then this will be a lesson in obedience. I was going to use velvety smooth lube to make you enjoy this, but now all you get is the bare minimum amount of spit." said Nicole as she pushed the plug in an inch with her first thrust.

The young girl grimaced in pain, but her mistress was determined. She forced the plug in another two inched with the next assault, and Amanda could feel the walls of her anal cavity ripping under the pressure of the un-lubricated intruder. Just as she thought she was going to be split in half and torn to shreds, the widest part slipped in and her sphincter contracted around the base. Tears were now pouring down Amanda's face, but she kept silent, fearing the repercussions of any vocal protest. Her arse was burning, and she felt so full that she was afraid she'd be ill.

Nicole continued, "The collar and tail are to be worn at all times. You can, of course, remove the tail when using the bathroom, and use as much lube as you like when re-inserting it. You will never wear anything else in this house, or the back yard, and when leaving the house, must always wear them with your clothes. Often, I'll be giving you a skirt short enough to show your tail off to everybody nearby. Now come here my little pet, and eat my pussy, I'm really horny and need some attention."

While Amanda made herself busy between her Mistress' thighs, Paul knelt behind her to inspect his girlfriend's handiwork. Already hard from watching the humiliating act, he could think of nothing better than to have his way with the teenage girl for the first time. Amanda's pussy was well lubricated from her excitement of eating Nicole's juicy cunt, so Paul had no real trouble easing into the incredibly tight sheath, feeling the butt plug pressing down on his cock as it slid home. As he started thrusting, the depravity of her actions hit home, and Amanda exploded into the most violent orgasm of her young life, numbing her temporarily from the pain in her arse.

Paul withdrew from the exhausted young girl and told his girlfriend to lie on top of her in a sixty nine position, which they had to hesitation in complying to. The girls started licking at each other's clits and fingering each other's pussies until Paul mounted his girlfriend from behind and started savagely fucking her pussy, occasionally pulling out and dipping his cock in Amanda's mouth. While this was happening, Natalie had been slowly increasing the number of fingers she was applying to Amanda's cunt, until her whole hand was crammed in there, separated from the butt plug by just a small membrane. This time, the pain triggered another orgasm in the young girl, and she redoubled her efforts on her mistress' clit.

The mood was building, and everybody was getting close to their own ultimate peaks, so Paul pulled out of Nicole's pussy one last time, dipped it into Amanda's mouth for plenty of lubrication, then slowly inserted himself into Nicole's arse. After just a few strokes the girls both climaxed, with Nicole's contractions triggering Paul's own orgasm. He shot his first load deep into her bowels before pulling out and cumming all over Amanda's face. She lapped up as much as she could, but still ended up looking like a glazed doughnut.

All three bodies lay down in each other's arms for a while, before Amanda started her duties. She got up, cleaned herself, and made breakfast for her new owners.

GuRoo
GuRoo
16 Followers