Trying to Understand Ch. 03

Story Info
Changes for the Watson's.
1.9k words
4.56
39.5k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah sighed contentedly as she awoke, snuggled between the two men who loved her so deeply. She had been exhausted when she finally got in for winter break the night before that she'd had to beg off the customary welcome home sex marathon she, her father and brother had all grown so fond of the past couple years, and yet still they had both insisted on sharing a bed with her. Seth, her father, molded himself to her back, on hand on her hip, the other cradling a plump breast, while her brother Gideon slept on his stomach in front of her, his hand resting on her ass and his faced nearly buried in her cleavage. She turned her head slightly, and felt her stomach begin to churn violently.

"No, no, no," she whimpered, vaulting over her brother and into the attached bathroom and heaving unglamorously into the toilet.

"Oh, hell," she heard Gideon say from behind her. He patted her back as she continued to puke and cry.

"Please tell me this is food poisoning, or the flu. I'd rather have the flu than be a daddy right now," he said when she had finally finished, and was rinsing her mouth out with the glass of water Seth had handed her. She laughed for just a second, and then began to cry again.

"I was dating someone," she said. "I didn't know how to tell you guys."

"Was, but not anymore?" Seth said gently.

"No, when I missed my period I went to his apartment to talk to him. His roommate said he was out with someone else. I haven't heard from him since that."

"What about your birth control?" Gideon said.

"I had a sinus infection right after Thanksgiving and the campus doctor put me on antibiotics. We were using condoms, but one of them broke. I really thought that it would be okay."

"Oh, baby." Seth hugged her and then helped her stand before they walked back into the bedroom. He kissed her mouth gently as they lay down and Gideon joined them, his mouth hot on her neck. He lifted his head momentarily, unusually serious for their bedroom time together. "I know we need to talk about this, but I really, really need some hot sweaty sex."

"Me too," Sarah said, reaching for her father's dick. "I need you both so much right now."

"I can't say no to my baby girl," Seth groaned as she kissed her way down his chest and took him into her mouth. He had never truly appreciated blow jobs until Sarah had been the one to perform them. His eyes only half open he watched as Gideon moved behind his sister where she knelt on knees and elbows. The vibrations from her moans as her brother began to fuck her caused Seth to come much sooner than he would have liked, but he made sure to kiss her and stroke her hair as she came with a muffled scream.

"Again," Gideon said hoarsely. Seth could see him playing with her clit as he pounded her fast and hard. His son loved to be in control of her, taking her beyond what she thought she could handle sexually. The younger man brought her to orgasm three more times before pulling out and helping her roll to her back. She was panting and sweating, shaking from the overload of sexual pleasure when Gideon buried his head between her pale, fleshy thighs, his tongue bringing her one more time. Seth was hard again, insatiable when it came to giving and receiving sexual pleasure from his children. He nudged his son away from Sarah's dripping pussy, and took his place there, burying himself deep into her heat. He looked at his son, who had lain down next to her for a moment, and leaned over to press a kiss to his lips tentatively, still not sure how he felt about the direct sexual contact Gideon had requested in one of their more recent conversations, but willing to try and prove that he loved them equally.

"Oh, oh my," he heard Sarah whisper breathily as her pussy clenched around him. "The two of you look wonderful together."

"It's a start, Dad," Gideon said, rising to his knees to slip his own hard cock between Sarah's lips. "Kiss her, Dad, please, while she's blowing me. Let me feel both of your tongues loving me." Seth knew how unfair he had been in his raising of Gideon, expecting so much, and never really showing how proud he was of his son. Mending the relationship hadn't been easy, and was far from complete. How could he deny such a heartfelt plea? He kissed the side of Sarah's mouth, his tongue traced her lips and brushed against the soft flesh of his son's erection.

"Yesss," Gideon hissed, "so good, both of you. I love you both so much. And Dad, I will return the favor. I can't wait to kneel for you the way our girl does and take your load down my throat." With a yell he came, filling Sarah's mouth to overflowing. Seth found himself licking some of the leaking semen from her cheeks. The saltiness was surprising pleasant, and the whole situation so erotic he shot is own load into his daughter, then collapsed breathlessly to the side.

"What do you think, Daddy?" Sarah asked after she had kissed him deeply.

"It was good," he said softly. He looked into Gideon's eyes over her shoulder. I'm trying, son, just have a lot of seminary brainwashing to undo."

"I know, Dad. I have to say you did a lot better than I expected." He nipped at his sister's shoulder. "You're a bad girl, Sarah, getting so hot over the two of us in your condition."

"Shut up, Gid. I can't help liking the sight of my two favorite men together."

"Well, it's good to know we beat out mystery sperm donor for the top spots in your heart."

Sarah closed her eyes and groaned. "A little more a reprieve, please?"

"Nope," Gideon said. His hand caressed her lower belly. "My niece or nephew is busy growing in here, and I'd like a little more information on how he or she got there."

"I met Colt in the library. He's working on his PhD in American Literature."

"Colt?" Gideon snickered.

"Gideon," Seth said sternly.

"Dad there is absolutely no way I can take a guy named Colt seriously. I may end up laughing too hard to kick his ass properly."

"There will be no ass kicking, Gideon. It's not like he forced me to have sex with him, and we did take precautions."

"The knocking you up part I can forgive, if there weren't the chance of nasty defects I'd love to have done the job myself. It's the seeing someone else and disappearing that I have a problem with. Especially," he glared to keep her silent as she opened her mouth to speak, "since the condom broke. He had to have known there was a chance you would get pregnant."

Seth spoke up. "Sarah, I agree with your brother on this one. You have to tell him and make him accountable for his actions."

"I really don't want to." Sarah sniffled and wiped a tear away. She hated that she had actually fallen in love with Colt and was now suffering a broken heart. "I don't think that I can ever even look at him again."

"Don't worry darlin'," Gideon said, "I'll be right there the whole time. I was planning on surprising you, but I got transferred to the company office near your school. I've already got a house there, too. I was just going to make sure you visited weekly to keep me happy, but I think now it would be best for you to move in with me. You're going to need to save your money for the little one, and this way you can go ahead and get your Master's degree after you graduate, since I'll be able to take care of the baby while you go to class."

"I, actually, I've been thinking about giving her up for adoption. Or him, you know. I just think a baby should have two parents and since..." Sarah was forced into silence as Seth kissed her.

"Your brother will be there for you," he whispered. "And so will I. There's really no reason for me to continue living here, especially if you'll both be in the same town. You mind putting your old man up for a bit?" he asked Gideon.

"Not a bit, Dad, it'll help us get closer."

Sarah began to cry in earnest. "Thank you." She straddled Gideon and kissed him deeply, then pulled her father closer and kissed him as well. "I want this baby so much. I just wanted to do right by it."

"We know," Seth said, rubbing her back lightly, his eyes on his son. "Do you think this qualifies as a special occasion?"

"There's lube in the nightstand," the young man said, adjusting Sarah, so that he could lower her sweet pussy onto his steel hard shaft.

She shivered as Seth rubbed cold gel around her anal opening. "Have you two been plotting behind my back?" She gasped as her father inserted a finger, moving it gently, spreading more lube around and into her before adding a second finger.

"Yes, actually," Seth said hoarsely, lowering his head to nibble on her neck while he teased a third finger into her. He could feel his son's dick through the thin wall separating her vagina and rectum, and stroked him as best he could.

"Mmmm, very nice, Dad, I like that. I can't wait to feel you there."

Seth's breathing quickened as he slicked more lube on his cock and spread the cheeks of Sarah's pretty, plump rear. She was moaning with pleasure, making small circles with her hips as Gideon played with her breasts and nipples. He raised to his elbows and took the tip of one pale breast into his mouth. Seth took a deep breath and began to ease into his daughter's back door. She screamed with orgasm when he was only halfway in and he had to hold her hips still to keep from being dislodged. The two men chuckled as she begged for more, promising to do ANYTHING they wanted as long as they didn't stop fucking her. Seth was fully buried at last, relishing the super tight feel of her ass before he noticed that Gideon was moving ever so slightly in Sarah's pussy. It was almost like his dick was getting massaged.

"As good as I promised, my sweet Dad?" Gideon asked, moving faster.

"Better. This is fucking incredible."

"Daddy!" Sarah said, looking back at him wide eyed. She hadn't been entirely sure her retired minister father knew how to pronounce those words. He slapped her rear playfully. "Well it is, you sexy little slut."

She closed her eyes and purred her agreement, then proceeded to shift back and forth, doing most of the work for the two men. She loved the complete fullness, and though she would never admit it to them, had enjoyed doing this to herself with vegetables, and the one time when Colt had talked her into bringing her dildo to bed with them. That was the night the condom broke. She moved faster, riding the men who loved her harder to banish the memory of the one who had abandoned her. She could tell her father was very close, so she began to bite on Gideon's left nipple, ensuring the two men soaked her pregnant young body with their cum at the same time. She belonged to them, she told herself, resting between father and brother. She didn't need anyone else.