Trying Vanilla

Story Info
Love and lust are not the same!
3k words
4
6.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
do4ualso
do4ualso
10 Followers

The music fills the air as I set up my canopy and get out my racks and fill them with T shirts. The festival starts in just a hour and I rush to set up.

Thirty minutes later I'm done, canopy is up with tables out and lights up in the roof. I placemy book of designs on the table with some cards. I turn on the press and sigh of relief, nothing to do till it heats up.

I scan the place ck out sound booth, stage, food, and then the vendors. All the familiar faces with a few new, one of which is a new vendor, a lady, very pretty 5 ft 6 in and about 110 lbs. About my age (50) with long dark brown pretty hair. I make a note to meet her.

I look out over the park nodding to friends as we make eye contact. I see many happy faces walking back stage, I check to see if any bands need a spot to sell CD's or any merchandise.

I enjoy meeting them and let two girls from different bands use some of my booth to sell after there Set's.

They both bring their stuff to my booth to be ready for later. Strolling the vending area, my friend and security for event Ben is talking to the new girl so over I go.

I stroll up asking, "are you security?"

He says "YES."

Then I ask "well where do I find a buzz?"

He laughs then ask,"have you meet Kay yet?"

"NO I haven't had the pleasure!"

I take her hand and ask "where are you from?"

She replied "W. Virginia in the mountains!" By her accent she had spent a lot of time in the mountains.

I ask "what brings you here" and we

engaged in small talk till she had a customer.

"Follow me to the bus," Ben says, "we will find what you seek."

"Here this is for my shirt as a trade" we close the door to the security bus. He hands me a bag in a bag to exchange for his event shirt. We sit to torch a bowl, soon he says "time to resume the festival."

We stand and exit the bus. He's the ones in charge of event security. I always keep on the good side of security.

When I left her booth I knew I would chat with her again soon. Well back at my booth we have the bands wanting some photos of them playing so I agree to take a few and put up on slide show after there sets.

We negotiate a band price for event shirts and a deal is made so I'm working printing shirts when I look up and it's her.

I stop working and ask "what can I do for you pretty lady?"

She says "I just wanted to see how you do it?"

"I will be happy to show you."

Placing a shirt on the press and aligning it, then the transfer. then the parchment paper then close and lock the press at 50 lbs per pressure and 375 degrees .....15 seconds later BUZZZZZZ!!! from the timer, open press and remove parchment and peel off transfer paper leaving only the ink on the shirt. Shake shirt to cool and that's how its done.

I say "the work is getting the ink on paper to transfer."

She chats for a few then back to her booth again for customers.The music is great and the sales are good till about midnight then all slows down and people are not buying any more so the vendors dim their lights and join the party around the bonfires.

Kay appears to my right with her hands rubbing them to together as if shes cold. I ask her if "she wants to warm them up?"

"yes" she shakes her head up & down. We walk to my van as I open door I have her sit in chair and put hands on press, she climbs in sits down and warms them with the press.

I pass by her and pack a bowl and light it, she reaches for it and I pass to her as we warn and burn we chat.

I place a hot chocolate in microwave and hand to her when finished. I can't help but be

intrigued by her as she is very calm and laid back without many opinions.

Cool I thought as we spent some time chatting, then went back out to music and we stayed for a while before saying goodnight and going to our own vans to sleep.

I must confess I was impressed with her.

Later when my lover asked me how was the festival? I told her I had met a lady there, someone I may like to get to know better. She reminds me we do have a open relationship.

We are both free to do whatever we want as long as are honest about it to each other and always treat each other with respect and would never hurt each other.

During the next few days Kay is calling me and wanting to get together so I suggest we do something to get to know each other better she jumps at the chance as fast as I can say it.

I let my lover know I was going to go out with her and and maybe sleep with her.

She said "Open... GO enjoy the hippy girl!"

We meet the next day for a long slow relaxing motorcycle ride. We had a great time and she said "she wanted to see me again."

I then asked her "If she wanted to come home with me and I would cook her dinner?"

"YES" was her answer, so off to dinner at my place. As she followed me I thought when do I tell her more about me? She is a very quiet person, something different for me. So when do I tell her? and how much do I tell her?

Cooking on the grill we laugh and chatted. She gets a bottle of wine from her car and offers me some, "I say sorry I didn't drink."

"Mind if I do is her reply?"

"NO" just wanted to let you know. "So I make a great designated driver."

Dinner is a great feast of pork roast with potatoes and corn on the cob and steamed broccoli,as we move inside so I can do the dishes and clean up. She continues with her wine till I can tell she is a bit drunk! I offer her my bed as its getting late and she was in no shape to drive.

She says "I won't take your bed but will share it with you." Wondering what was in her mind was too much for me so I went and changed to shorts and turned down the bed and got extra pillows out then told her she could get in first if she liked.

She asked "would you go out to my van and get a bag in pass seat?" I walked and thought this is convenient, to my self.

I returned with it. Off to the bathroom and back in her long pajama pants and shirt. We headed to the bedroom and climbed in and we laid on our own sides of the bed for a few few min then she asked "will you hold me?" I wrapped my arms around her and we snuggled the night away!

Drifting off into a deep comfy sleep having someone to hold and be held by is great for the senses! I so enjoy having someone to sleep with ,a snuggle partner even without sex.

Waking first I laid still for a long time then slowly freeing myself from her grasp limb by limb. Once free I made her breakfast and returned to wake her.

We spent several nights like that. Curling up and feeling of relaxation to just hold and sleep, cuddle the nights away, without any sex we were getting to know each other.

After this goes on for awhile I wonder if we will or if we won't? I'm not sure if it would be good thing or not? She is very vanilla and I think we may not be a match.

My lover thinks I am sleeping and having sex. When in fact I am just sleeping and not having sex with this other woman.

I have a dilemma in my head, this woman is vanilla as they come and I'm sure she would never understand me or be ok with me in any of this so to start a relationship with her would be a bad thing and cause much pain to the both of us, would be for the best to just remain friends with her.

I have this all figured out in my head and will do what's best. The next day she shows up unannounced and ask me to make her something to eat, I check the fridge and make soup and sandwiches.

She has a number to burn then we play music before long its late and we get ready for bed.

She gets her bag, and heads to bathroom to change. I slide into shorts and jump between the sheets and spread out till she arrives and joins me. We again snuggle up spooning her as she curls up with my arms wrapped around her.

I'm up early the next day working in the office when I hear her stir. I go to kitchen and make some breakfast for us. While we eat she tells me "she wants to go back to bed and get some exercise!"

Well I pick up my jaw first and then look like the deer in the headlights.

She says "its just us want to?"

All My reasoning went out the window in seconds flat. I stared as her as she stood up and removed her top, small breast with big nipples all hard and erect, a flat stomach like a college girl on a older woman. She untied her drawstring pants and let them fall to the floor.

I stared like a school boy. First time I ever saw her naked, and in full daylight with a sly grin on her face. Still I havent spoke a word.

She reached out and I took her hand and followed her cute round butt down the hall and into the bed forgetting All my reasoning of the other night.

We ran our hands over each others bodies for the first time. We had slept together more than 6 times and this is the first time I've felt her naked hot flesh.

I ran my hand down across her mound I found more hair than I've see on a woman in years, all over. Looks like a bad forestry project has never been thinned or had the underbrush cleared!

Trying to part her hair to find her soft wet spot she moans she likes me rubbing it. Iplace my lips to hers as she moans and she kisses me and rubs her hand onto my half hard cock while I keep our lips together.

She pulls on my cock as I kiss her I can feel her soft warm hand stroke me making it swell and so can she.

Before its fully hard , I swing a leg over her and place my lips between her legs as I lower mysemi hard cock to her sweet lips. I wrap my arms around her legs to spread the hair so I can lick her wet folds of flesh.

I find her sweet spot and start to lick slowly then faster then slower and keep changing to get her aroused. About the fifth change in speed she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy as she cumms all over me.

I licked her away from her pussy but kept on licking her as she quit shaking, I moved in closer to her lips.

I spread them with my tongue then push it up into her , deep as I could reach I slid my tongue into her warm wet folds of hot flesh, tasting her strong creamy mixture.

I slowly fucked her pussy with my tongue till she closed her legs around my head and started moaning loudly as she started to spasm I still pushed in and out of her as she quaked and shook!

When she wrapped her hand in my hair and pulled me away I could feel the wet flow from her pussy as I moved from between her legs I laid back as she was still teasing my cock with her lips.

I took my cock into my hand and pumped it up for her and pushed it into her mouth more to

get it fully hard she pulled back not wanting to take it so I pulled out and laid on the bed with a hard cock pumping in my hand as she watched.

Slowly she moved into position she knelt on

the bed and swinging a leg over me, lowering her wet pussy down on to me.

She took me into her hand and rubbed it back and forth across her very wet slit, the head of my cock could feel her smooth lips teasing me.

She let it slide in to her and she kept her hand on it between us as she moved up and down on me I slid deeper into her as she squeezed my cock I swelled and pushed harder toward her fist holding my cock and sunk deeper into her as she stroked my cock I wanted to pull her hand away and fill her.

She never let go she fucked my cock with her hand and her pussy till she shifted up on to her feet in a squatting position then she got faster up and down on my shaft still squeezing me in her hand also as she picked up speed she moans louder and louder till she started to tremble and shake!

I watched her cum on my cock she released her grip and sank the rest of the way down on me. I could feel the hot waves tremble thur her as the flow of her juices ran down my cock wetting me and tickling my thighs. She was purring like a cat when she collapsed on top of me.

I hugged her as she lowered herself onto me. I could feel her legs slide out from under her and as she lowered more juice ran from her. I waited a few minutes then slowly I started to slid in and pull back a few times to show her I was still hard.

"Didn't you cum," she ask

"No, I was resting as you were shaking and trembling so I just held you tight."

She seemed a bit bothered but asked what I wanted. So I rolled her over while still in side of her and raised up a bit and started to stroke my hard cock into her, sounds of wet filled the air it was making all those Slurpee sex noises as I stroked into her from behind I grabbed her hips and raised her from flat on bed to hands and knees.

Holding her by the hips I pulled all way out and back in several times then she asked for fast so I got faster every stroke till I was fucking her like a piston in a cylinder wall harder and deeper every stroke.

Then it happened again her pussy flooded my cock with her wet juice again and I couldn't take it any longer faster and faster till I squeezed her hips and pushed deep into her as I exploded, erupting in a long orgasm. I felt the cum pumping out of my cock head squirting in toher soaked wet pussy! We fell into the bed both exhausted.

The next thing I know she was smiling and telling me "how great it was!" and "She never had it like that, and so happy to have a boyfriend , and sex is great when shared by two people in love."

I pretended not to hear her as she was scaring me! She then says "I need to get rid

of my FWB , take down all pictures of women in MY house , throw away all the men's magazines."

She kept going but honestly I can't remember much more of it! By then her voice had turned to blab! blab! blab!!

I then manage to get up and NOT look into her eyes. I Walked out of the house, as I wander my yard I wonder what the fuck did I do? Has a demon deep inside her been activated by

fucking? Just what was trying to take over my life?

I didn't follow how we went to relationship so soon I didn't know her well. While I

pondered, she walked up on me and I asked" Did I lead you on?" "Didn't You ask for some

exercise? Where was the disclaimer? Should you choose to accept this mission!"

"We are both adults and both did as we pleased.""I don't think we have the same plan, as we just meet and I don't know You well enough for a serious relationship." "I was enjoying getting to know you, maybe we shouldn't of had sex.

I apologize for that, but I didn't know of the conditions when I agreed!" I was thinking we were getting to know each other in a sexual way but now she wanted to control.

"I don't want my life to change I enjoy it. I care for you but can't say yes I love you I don't know you."

"We would have to know each other a lot better for anything like what your speaking, All I wanted is to be your friend to get to know you, we slept together and now everything is different and Why?"

Silence filled the air as we walk in the woods, stopping she says "I love you" and begins to cry.

Reaching my arm around her I pull her close and tell her "I'm sorry. We just ruined a great friendship." We cried together and when she left I felt like jeep was lifted off my chest! We have both moved on now.

When we meet at festivals she is always friendly but I know to stay away from the hippy vanilla girl.

do4ualso
do4ualso
10 Followers