Trysha & Sebau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Sebau rested back on the bed and watched as Trysha moved about the room. He had lost the mail leggings sometime during the loveplay a long time ago and now lie as naked as she. "No," he said as she reached for her kilt. "Don't dress too quickly."

"What?" she asked.

"I'm not done with you."

"Again?"

He smiled a crooked, mischievous smile. "More."

"We napped through most of the afternoon. I'll be missed. Won't you be missed?"

"Who cares? More." An idea came to light. "In fact, use the table washbasin this time."

"But I'll be missed."

Sebau shrugged. "Are you actually assigned for sermons here?"

"Well, no. But I've made myself quite visible in the community."

Sebau motioned for her to toss the kilt aside. "Lose it. You're mine for the day." He lay back with one arm behind his head and rested his other hand on his crotch. "Be mine for the day."

Trysha let her kilt fall back where it originally lay. "All right. What is it you want me to do with the washbasin?"

"Bathe for me," he told her. "And bathe slowly. Let the water fall freely over you."

"But that'll be cold," she objected knowing full well it was her nipples he was wanting to see standing fully erect and the skin prickling in the cold, slick and shining in the water. Sex games were nothing new to her; they were just not as common with the warrior types as they were with the more cloistered priestly types. It had to be that the warriors got out more, she thought.

"Don't worry, I'll warm you," he reassured her.

"I have no doubt that you will," she replied. She poured water from the pitcher into the large bowl that the pitcher had been sitting in and took a sea-sponge in hand. It was a local sea-sponge brought in from the sea to the West; not that the old docks there were in any kind of working order anymore, but there was a brave soul who dove the site for pearls and kelp and frequently brought back other treasures, sponges for everyday use being among them.

Trysha soaked the sponge and turned to face her dark-haired lover. She stood almost silhouetted in the afternoon light behind her. Leaning against the heavy table she spread her legs slightly and starting at her shoulder, she brought the sopping sponge to her and let it drain water from her breast along her body to the floor. Her skin chilled almost immediately. Her nipples stood out hard and fast, almost painfully. She hissed and her toes curled from the cold. The hand she used for steadying herself against the table tightened.

"Cold?" Sebau asked.

"Yes."

"Don't stop."

"Not planning to."

"Wash between your legs," he told her. "I have a taste for you."

Right, she thought. For this you pay. She dipped the sponge again and drenched the other side of her body, this time drawing the sponge down to her crotch. "Mmmm," she moaned softly for him, more than for herself. Pleasuring herself for the entertainment of a man was not uncommon for her, but this one she decided was going to be a little torture for him in payback for enduring the cold water.

Trysha heard Sebau making soft, agreeable noises of his own. She dipped the sponge again and backed onto the tabletop so that she could spread her legs wider for him and utilize the sponge easier on herself. First wet the breasts again, keep the nipples hard and tight, she instructed herself, besides the material of the sponge actually felt good now across the sensitive skin of her nipples. She drew the sopping sponge down between her breasts, down the front of her chest across her stomach to her already soaked pussy and opened her legs wider still as the wet sponge met again with her tingling female flesh.

"Ah!" she moaned with its touch. "Yeah!" She swirled the sponge around herself letting it affect her sexually, forgetting about the cold. Her fingers were a silky soft contrast to the slight scratching sensation the sponge offered to her swelling pussy.

"Stop!" Sebau told her surprising her out of her building self-climax. "Don't come yet."

It was almost too late; her pussy was pulsing with hunger to finish. Her breasts were aching for attention.

"Come over here," the paladin told her. She set the sponge down and obeyed, lying down beneath him like a lover who had been with him for years.

Sebau's cock was hard and dripping, very ready for her, but he ignored it. Instead he positioned her higher up in the bed and settled himself lower, facing her crotch. Her scent was powerful. He could see her whole pussy was swollen and pulsating from her own manipulations. Tiny pieces of beige colored sea-sponge had fallen off and netted into her sopping wet white fur. Rich cream was offering itself from deep inside her leaking onto the bed. Her whole body was wet and prickly from the cold of being wet. It was time to warm her as he had promised.

"Hurry!" she breathed.

Sebau chuckled at her. He knew she felt the heat of his breath on her crotch. "No way," he told her and watched as she arched and whined in need. He smiled and gently blew at her crotch trying in part to clear some of the sea-sponge bits away and in part to tease the hungry lady a little more.

Trysha slapped the bed as Sebau's breath washed over her swollen pussy. She arched and grabbed a pillow throwing her shrieks into that as she felt her lover's soft tongue seeking through and around feminine folds for the first time.

"Oh! You! Oh! Oh!" she cried out. "What are you—? Oh, yes!" Sebau's tongue swirled circles around her erect clitoris as his fingers sought refuge inside her and worked the same magic as any cock had before them. Trysha rocked and buffeted uncontrollably with the climax that wouldn't stop building.

Keeping the woman's screams and shrieks of delight down was impossible and Sebau was feeling his own self-interests building as the priestess floundered against him. He twisted to get a better grip on her hips to his mouth, of course that meant endangering his cock to her administrations, but that was a risk he would have to take, he hoped she would take.

Trysha felt Sebau jerk her body down deeper into the bed. His head dove deep into her crotch and he broke off licking her clitoris to tongue-fuck her for a while. Instinctually, her chest thrust forward with the new sensation. She noticed that he straddled his knees one on each side of her head and his hardened cock dangled dangerously above her face. Both hands snatched the unprotected organ and she pulled it to her eager mouth, while kneading the thickening balls that tended to bounce off her nose. Why not? she thought. She was attracted to licking them and gently getting each one wholly inside her mouth for a gentle sucking as well.

Sebau groaned as his whole cock disappeared inside the female's mouth followed by the alternating of her playing with his tightening balls while she stroked the shaft and kept the head sensitive and wet.

A shudder rocked Sebau with each touch of Trysha's fingers against his wet glans. The shudder made him drive his fingers inside her deeper as he licked on her clitoris. She would squeeze with her other hand and press her tits harder against him. It was quickly becoming a cycle of frenzied sensitivity.

Finally, she licked hard on the division between his balls. Then favored one with her mouth, then the other and finally went back to sucking on the head and the shaft. Her hands sought control at the base of his cock to keep him from driving in too deep down her throat. One hand kneaded his balls; the other stroked and used his weight against him for pressure against a pleasure center that was otherwise difficult to get to. Sebau groaned like an animal dove into the woman's cream-slick pussy for more.

Trysha arched and shrieked into the cock that was buried deep in her mouth. Sebau rocked harder against her with the vibrations of her scream. She fought to keep control and to keep from choking. Her pussy throbbed hard making her scream more against the man's hard driving cock. His balls slapped hard into her face making her lips swell and tingle, making it difficult to breathe sometimes. She struggled against him coming hard, screaming against his pistioning dick, pistoning her own hands against him slamming her fists against his pelvis feeling him thickening, getting harder.

Sebau grabbed her hips and let out a groan that almost sounded like pain, and pressed his cock hard against her face making sure she couldn't go anywhere while his cock throbbed inside her mouth. Trysha opened her throat and felt the man coming, his cock and his balls pumped hard like his heart, but only for a few moments. The fluid was a mixture of salty and a light sweet.

In moments Sebau relaxed and fell off of her, both of them exhausted.

A hand fell lightly on Trysha's thigh. "Are you all right?" Sebau asked sounding winded.

"Cold," she said. She turned her head looking for one of her bags. "And thirsty."

"Yeah. Me too."

***

Sebau woke and lay on his side watching the napping female next to him. Her scent was so much stronger now and was pleasantly mixed with recent sex. It wasn't sweat he picked up from a woman; it was the scent that made a woman female. And he found it often went with how interested she was in being with the company of a man. It was a scent he had learned over the years to use to get what he wanted from any woman he wanted. This one's scent and her unique appearance turned his head more quickly than other women he had enjoyed in the past. And their share faith helped.

What makes you stay so alone, little female? he wondered.

Trysha stirred in her sleep moving in closer to the warm body next to her. "Hungry," she murmured. "What time is it?"

Sebau kissed her on the forehead. "Not quite time for evening meal. But it smells like they are cooking downstairs."

Trysha's amber eyes opened. "I missed vespers."

"Yes you did."

She twisted a little to look up at the smug dark-haired paladin. "You did too."

"I did too."

"We'll have to make up for it."

"Roll over."

"What? Why?"

"So I can spank you for missing vespers, of course."

Trysha scowled at Sebau. "That's not how it works and you know it."

"No, but it sounds a whole lot more fun."

"It's not supposed to be fun," she scolded him. "It's supposed to prevent you from missing other sessions for no good reason."

Sebau grinned his mischievous grin. "Sex is a very good reason." He grabbed her and pulled her close for another chance to press against her and for another kiss. "For more opportunities with sex with you I'll gladly risk missing more prayer sessions."

Trysha kissed him but her scowl had not lessened in its severity. One of his hands had snaked to her backside gently massaging her firm cheek. "You need to work around some kind of a schedule so that perhaps you might benefit from both."

"I could do that. Is that an offer?"

"No." She pulled away trying to get up to get dressed. "I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who would fawn all over themselves for a good-looking, upstanding member of the community like you."

"But you wouldn't?" Sebau sat directly behind her straddling her and pulled her back against him. He hugged his arms around her and nibbled on her neck from behind her.

"I have work to do." She felt his cock pressing into her backside, soft but present nonetheless. His hard chest was warm against her back. His nibbling against her neck was inviting and distracting. The position forced her to thrust her chest forward and up. "I have to make sure little boys and girls grow up to be upstanding members of the community and go to vespers like they are supposed to."

"You're really stuck on missing this prayer routine. You're not going to attack yourself with cat-o-nine-tails or something foolish like that are you?"

"No. Extra prayer time, yes. Slapping myself silly with a weapon that leaves scars, no."

"Good. I'd hate to see you hurt yourself like that." Sebau felt himself losing to her charms again. Her unintentional wiggling put pressure against his cock making him thick with interest.

"Sebau," Trysha objected. "I'm not sure I can do that again." She lied. His nibbling on her neck was affecting her regardless of any soreness she was beginning to feel between her thighs. His growing cock at her backside was affecting her interests too.

"I need you," he groaned into her ear. "I don't know what it is, but I need you."

Trysha felt her breath catch at his words. She pressed backwards with her hips and felt his cock slip down between them, the cockhead slid along her wet pussy lips. Her hand went immediately to the thick organ and pressed it inside her even as she sat on his lap facing away from him.

Sebau gladly obliged sliding inside her, taking her by the hips and slamming her down hard into his lap. Her hands slipped between her thighs feeling the tangled of their damp hair, her own slick pussy mouth, and then finding Sebau's slick balls slamming against her. She leaned forward and pressed his swinging balls against her. Sebau stood frantically thrusting her at the hips and swiveled her around until she was facedown on the bed. Trysha rubbed his wet balls into her trying almost to push them inside her along with his cock. She found her own fingers slipping inside herself from the crazy slickness between them. The sopping wetness covered everything. Her fingers found her clitoris and swirled delightful circles until she was coming from both Sebau slamming his cock so hard inside her and from her fingering herself.

The fingers playing across the base of his cock-shaft and balls and inside the woman's own pussy had Sebau coming hard and fast. Three times in the same afternoon he wasn't sure if anything was going to shoot this time, but damn if she didn't know how to keep him coming.

Sebau crashed hard on top of Trysha, both of them panting, both of them throbbing.

"I—I think that's enough for now," Sebau wheezed. "I don't think I have much left."

Trysha nodded, convulsing and shivering as she was still coming regardless of the lack of continued physical contact. "Not… sure… where that… came from," she panted into the bed.

Sebau reached weakly for her, pulling her to him to keep her warm. He was so drained of energy. "Come with me," he said and kissed her shoulder. She was shivering hard. He poked around blindly and found a blanket to pull up around her.

"Where?"

"I have tasks," he said, "from the church."

"As do I."

"Mine are in the field. It would be useful to have a priest along," he said. Her shivering was slowing. "It would be nice to have you along."

"As what? Your priest or your lover?" she asked.

"Can I have both?"

"What if you get me pregnant?"

Sebau shrugged and talked into the bed. "Then we do the right thing and find a nunnery and leave your butt there. You don't lose face with the church and I don't have to put up with my family's reputation being besmirched."

"I hate you," she lied. "If I had the energy right now I would kill you."

He chuckled into the bed. "Surely, you'll find some herbs out there to prevent that." Sebau smacked his lips. "I'm hungry, but you made me too tired to move."

"Me too."

(End….???)

12