Tryst of Fate

Story Info
They had it made.
3.4k words
3.74
12.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
My I
My I
29 Followers

Author's Note:

This story is the result of a challenge I set forth in the Author's Hangout, The Kickstart Challenge. The premise being that we, as writers, always seem to have a few stories sitting around that have stagnated. We get an idea and take off pounding out words on it for a few hours and then find we're stuck. The muse takes a vacation and we just can't get the story going again. So, the challenge was to post a story that was in that "Can't Finish" box and let another author take over. The requirements being that you had to continue the story where it left off in the same point of view and same style as the original author.

Rumple Foreskin, started this story as part of a series he was working on but soon found he was stuck. He posted what he had in the Kickstart challenge and I took up the reigns.

If what you say is the Gospel truth, then it ain't bragging. And the truth was, I had it made. I mean, there I was, stretched out in the middle of a motel bed with a sexy white chick, my boss at the hospital, a nurse named Donna Faircloth, kneeling astride my hips. She was busy working her fine young hips down over my thick black dick, cramming inch after inch up into her tight pink pussy. See what I mean?

From her expression, I knew she was getting off on sensations she wasn't getting from her button-down husband. My dick, a big black hammer I call Roscoe, had pushed aside those silky, dark-blonde pubs, then stretched her pussy lips wide apart. Now I watched as more and more of it kept sliding up inside her prime pussy.

Talk about a trip! Don't get me wrong, Brenda, that's my old lady, is a righteous piece of ass, at least when she's in the mood. But Donna was something extra special.

By now she'd gotten into a sweet rhythm, using the bed's motion to help her ride up and down on my hammer. The sight of those luscious boobs jiggling inches from my face was a great rush. She was shaking her head, like this was just too damn good to be true. The motion sent her long, blonde hair swirling. There was a spacey, blissful look on her face that left no doubt she was really tripping-out on the sex, on the feel of old Roscoe reaming her out. I swear, watching that little fox in action could get a dead man off.

All this time I'd just been laying there, letting her do all the work. She always seemed to like it that way. And what can I tell you? It was fine by me. But now I couldn't resist stroking her creamy white legs, gradually moving up toward that sweet spot where our two bodies had become one. She responded to my touch with these little moans that are such a turn-on. The closer my fingertips came to the sweet spot, the louder the moans got.

She started pumping her hips even faster. Each time she finished a downward stroke, you could hear this far-out, squishing noise. I swear, she's got the wettest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Everything was moving faster. She leaned forward, her hands on my chest for balance, her hips were working like a runaway jackhammer.

What I'm trying to say is this lady was about to get off. I placed a hand on one of her firm jugs and tweaked the hard, pink nipple. Meanwhile, I slid my other hand to the top of those smooth thighs. When I touched her clit, she went wild.

There was a loud gasp and her eyes opened wide. She tried to lunge forward, but I pushed her back upright. I knew this would increase the pressure in her pussy to an almost unbearable combination of pleasure and pain. But she could take it. What's more, I knew she loved it.

With eyes closed and arms wrapped around her head, she shook from the force of the orgasm. Her stomach muscles rippled with each wave of the climax. I thrust my hips up, and she almost shot out of the saddle. Letting go of her head, she grabbed my arm for support. Just then, warm pussy juice started sloshing over my nuts. That's one of the greatest things about fucking Donna. I mean, the way she'll cum like that, at least sometimes. It makes you feel great knowing you're doing a chick some real good.

I've got no idea how long this orgasm lasted. It was a strong mother and seemed to go on forever. In part, that's because each time it seemed to be easing, I'd twitch my hips and slam Roscoe in a little deeper and things would start all over. But that won't work forever. When the last waves of the orgasm ebbed away, she sighed and slumped back, arms dangling at her sides, with me still planted deep inside her warm, wet snatch.

We didn't say anything, just looked at one another. She had this pleased, shit-eating grin on her face. Odds are I looked about the same. After catching her breath, she leaned forward and lay on my chest. I stroked her silky hair, knowing she was savoring the afterglow of her climax and the thought that she'd soon be having more of them.

Donna had taught me to like these quiet times together after we'd screwed. But it wasn't long before her hips began moving. Of course, she still had old Roscoe buried inside her juicy snatch so the only way she could move was up and down. The pace was slow at first, but she began picking up speed. I was a little surprised when she sat back up and was once again pounding away on my hard hammer, pushing herself towards another orgasm.

I didn't rush it. She'd come soon enough on her own and I loved watching her ride me. When it hit, her fingertips dig into my arms and her pussy clamped down tight. I made one big thrust upward, making sure she had hold of Roscoe buried deep inside her shuddering body. When the orgasm finally passed, she rested for a minute, and then we began again.

We'd gotten into this kind of action the second or third time we'd screwed here at the motel. I have no idea how many times we replayed the scene and don't even give a shit. It didn't bother me that I wasn't getting off. That'd happen soon enough. Besides, it's such an ego-stroke giving a sexy fuck-a-holic like Donna one climax after another until she's exhausted.

After several more of these mini-orgasms, I started toying with her. The next time she was about to explode, I forced her to slow down, keeping her on the edge of a climax. After repeating this a few times, she was almost frantic to come.

The next time she reached the brink of an orgasm, instead of keeping her at the brink, I thrust my hips off the bed drilling her with every inch of old Roscoe. She let out a gasp of pleasure like a kid at Christmas and her hips became a blur of motion.

When she came this time, there was nothing mini about the orgasm. It left her panting, sweaty and exhausted. She was too tired to do anything more than just sit on Roscoe and try to recover. But I knew this chick was a long way from being fucked-out. Only now it was my turn to go to work.

I pulled her down on top of me and then rolled us both over. We finished the move with me on top and Roscoe still in place. I leaned down and kissed her long, hard, and deep, our tongues dancing back and forth. She put her hands on my head and ran her tongue deep into my mouth. I took it between my teeth, sucking it in even deeper. Her moan was a mixture of lust and pain, but instead of pulling back, she opened her mouth even wider. We both knew she was giving me control, not just of her tongue or mouth, but of her entire body.

All this time, I'd been pressing my hips hard against hers. She'd responded by spreading her legs even wider. When our mouths parted, I pulled back on Roscoe, leaving just his head inside her waiting pussy. We looked at each other, and then I hammered him deep into that fine little white bod.

She shook violently and moaned, "Oh, FUCK, yes." With those words we began a long, righteous fuck. I wasn't as frantic and I could enjoy the feel of her body writhing under me and her pussy clutching at my hammer. We got into a nice rhythm as I pumped into her with long, deep thrusts.

There's no telling how long we'd been going at it like that when my nuts began to churn. I guess she could sense it because she wrapped her legs and arms around me and began fucking back even harder. We came at the same time. It was a long, gut-wrenching, shared moment that left us both totally satisfied and completely fucked out.

So maybe you can understand what I meant about having it made. And then I had to blow the whole sweet deal. You see, Maiko called me today. She wants to see me again. Ain't no way I can tell her no.

*****

It isn't bragging if it's the truth. And I had it made. That was the truth. I mean, there I was, in the middle of a motel bed with the biggest black dick I ever wrapped my pussy around. He was one of my orderlies at the hospital named Leroy Ford. Fuck crazy Donna he always called me. I was busy working my wet pussy up and down on his thick, black dick. I slid down on it hard, impaling myself, then rocking my hips back and bending his hard meat inside me, I slowly rose up and did it again. I shuddered at the feeling of his pole sliding in and out of me. You get it, don't you?

From the expression on his face, I knew he was getting off. I could see his abs ripple every time I moved. That fat cock, Roscoe, he called it, felt so damn good inside me I was about to squirt all over him. I bet his wife, Brenda never made him jerk like that. Don't get me wrong, she's a fine bitch, did her myself more than once. She's just a little too straight laced sometimes.

I looked down, watching as that pole disappeared into me, only to emerge glistening with my juices. Jesus! I didn't think I could cum like that again.

I had worked my way into a smooth but vigorous pace, using the bed's rebound to full effect, I rode his Roscoe rodeo style, like a bronc rider. I could see him watching my tits swaying and bouncing so close to his face, he tried to catch a nipple in his mouth, I made him work for it. The tease is all part of the game, it was getting me off as much as him. His mouth was wide-open one second and clenched tight the next. His eyes followed my movements, staring in awe at his big cock vanish inside me, then rolling his head back and closing his eyes when I squeezed it tight and let go.

He'd been just laying there, taking it all in, giving me the control he knew I always wanted. What can I say? I like it that way and I never had a complaint. He began softly rubbing my thighs working closer and closer to my clit, I couldn't help moaning as shivers went up my spine and the closer he got the louder I moaned.

My hips quickened the pace without a thought. Sweat and flowing juices caused these squishing and slurping sounds as I moved. They used to make me laugh when I heard them, but now they just turn me on even more because I know I'm getting close. I put my hands on his chest and leaned close, my lips begging for his. My pussy was going at him like a paint shaker. I started to scream and growl as my whole body began to tingle and burn.

Yeah, I was about to get off in big way. My eyes were closed tight but I could feel his hand on my boob, pinching and twisting at my nipple. But when his other hand reached the top of my thigh and his thumb touched my clit, it was all over. I was completely spastic, body jerking and twitching all over, but my hips just kept pounding him.

I had to fight for breath; my body was long out of my control. I tried to lean forward, nearly exhausted, firm hands on my tits pushed me back up and it started all over again. I loved it.

My eyes wouldn't open but I could feel. I could hear. I could feel my hair slipping through my fingers and falling over my shoulders. I could feel that fucking telephone pole still sliding in and out of me. I could hear his grunts as he bucked hard up into me. I could hear my own broken screams as the dam burst and my juices poured out on his crotch. I could feel it splashing on my ass and I remember thinking it just couldn't get any better than this.

My orgasms went on for hours it seemed. Every time my nerves started to ease up it would hit me again, Leroy knew and plunged deeper just in time to set me off again. Finally, I had nothing left, I didn't even have the strength to fall on the bed. So I sat there, still straddling him with that god damned meat pole still stuffed up my dripping pussy.

I just sat there watching that shit-eating grin curl his lips, He knew what he did to me and he enjoyed every fucking minute of it. Probably more than me. As my breath started to come back to me. I lay on his chest, he stroked my hair as I basked in the warm closeness, knowing it wasn't over yet.

I was getting my second wind, slowly, but it was coming back. Just in time, too. I could still feel his hammer inside me, throbbing from Leroy's pulse. I started moving my hips again, slowly, up and down; it was all I could do. It didn't take long to reach full speed ahead, though. And minutes later I was well on my way to another gusher.

He started toying with me after a while, god knows how many times we had gone through this at that point, he would let me work up to the edge of anther orgasm, then he'd put his hands on my hips and slow me down. He just held me right there on the edge and it made me crazy. But the next time I felt that wave he lifted his hips clean off the bed and slammed ole Roscoe into me so deep I could taste his dick.

Christ, I was shaking like there was an earthquake. And this was the big one. Sweat was pouring off me, every nerve in my body was assaulted with pure pleasure, the kind that only Leroy's meat monster could give me. When I came to, I was lying on his chest again, panting and sighing and still too weak to lift my head and kiss him. I was far from done, but I couldn't move to save my life.

So he took over.

He rolled with me in his arms. He was on top of me and Roscoe was still spelunking. Leroy sucked at my lips, ramming his tongue into mouth. I returned the favor, chasing his tongue with my own. It was an ambush. He caught it with his teeth and sucked it in deeper. I was caught completely off guard, but that kind of surprise just gets me going again. I still didn't have the strength to fight it, so I relented; I let him take control, of all of me.

He pulled back, almost completely, I opened my eyes and looked at him, he had this evil grin on his face, then he jammed that post of his hard and deep. I cried out at the top of my lungs, "Oh, FUCK! YES!"

I writhed and scratched at his back as he slid that rod into me over and over. God, I don't know what happens to me when I'm with him. I didn't have the strength to move a minute before but now I was rocking my hips to met his long thrusts and we worked into a sweet rhythm that was getting me off. I could tell by the look on his face every time my pussy squeezed his big black club that he wasn't going to last much longer.


I could feel the tremors in his legs, I knew he was about to blow. So I wrapped my legs around him, clenched my pussy tight around his hammer and fucked him back as hard as could. When he started to spasm, that was all I could take. I bet a gallon of cum poured out of me, mine and his. Christ on a crutch, I didn't think I'd be able to walk for days.

He rolled off me after a few minutes, there wasn't anymore left in either of us.

Did I have it made? You better believe it. I must have been fucked in the head to even consider messing up this good thing, but I was about to. You see Maiko called me today. She made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I took it. I took it without a second's hesitation.

* * * * *

Yeah, I had it made.

Once.

But I blew it. I can admit that freely now. What I did was not only wrong it was just plain stupid.

You see, I had been seeing two people at the same time. I met Leroy first. Tall lanky black man with a dick like a horse, I ain't shittin' you. Ok, so, I'm petite, even for a Japanese woman, but what he had between his legs was the biggest thing I ever had between my legs and he knew just the right way to use it. God dammit, I wanted it back.

He introduced me to Donna one day at lunch, she has the sweetest blonde pussy I ever tasted and boobs that were soft yet firm and nipples that could poke your eyes out. She knew how to make a woman squeal with her tongue. Jesus! That woman left me wasted more times than I can count. I needed her face in my lap and I meant to have it there again.

So, what happened? Where did I fuck up? Well, it's obvious I had the perfect setup going. When I didn't have Leroy pounding my ass with that big, black python, I had Donna making me squirm for hours on end.

That's when I got stupid. I knew they were doing each other too. I couldn't deal with that. I wanted them both to myself. So, I made them choose. Each other, or me. That was the way it had to be.

I couldn't leave well enough alone, could I? No. I had to fuck it all up. I forced them to make the choice I couldn't. I had to be selfish. I had to make them give up each other so I could have them both. But I know better now. If they could be happy with each other and with me, then why couldn't the three of us be happy together? I don't really want them apart. I just want them with me. Yeah, I had it made and I blew it big time.

But that was about to change. I was going to have my way, one way or another. I was going to have them both. And I was going to keep them this time. You see I called them both today, invited them to my place.

Only they don't know they were BOTH invited.

My I
My I
29 Followers