T's First Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," I gasped as she continued pounding me. I was Cumming so much, I thought it was never going to end, and the rolling sensation of my orgasm just kept washing over me in waves.Thick stream of white cum shot out of my dick and onto my bare chest. My whole body tensed up, my ass clenched even tighter around Carol's massive member and then my orgasm sent a shock through me, an incredible release of all the built up sexual desire and stimulation from being fucked hard in my ass by this beautiful shemale and her incredible cock. More streams of cum continued to shoot from my cock, more than I had ever cum before,

I had read about prostate induced orgasms before, and I remembered reading that if done properly, it could cause a man to experience some very intense body shakes and a pretty intense ejaculation as well. It was a lot like when a girl would cum, they could keep going and going as long as you knew how to keep them going.My body's reaction seemed to turn Carol on that much more. She was pounding away, pulling at my hair, and moaning in my ear as she kissed and licked at my neck. I felt her cock swell up inside of me, and I knew it was her turn now.

"I'm gonna cum," she announced, "I'm gonna cum now. Do you want me to cum inside of you, slut? Tell me!"

"Cum inside of me, please Mistress."

"You take that dick. Take that fat dick up your ass, you little fucking slut. Yes! Take it! Oh God! I'm gonna cum!"I could feel her cock pulsating and coating my insides with her cum. It felt warm; a very pleasant sensation as she pumped her seed into me. I thought it would never stop. When it finally did, Carol continued thrusting in and out, much slower now as her hands roam over my cum covered chest.

When her orgasm came to an end, she slowly pulled out of me and lay down at my side, both of us staring up at the ceiling as we tried to catch our breath. I could feel her cum leaking out of my sore ass hole onto the bed from her huge load that she dumped into me.

"So how was your first time?' she whispered in my ear. 'Did you like getting fucked by me?"

'It was a perfect experience "' I said, "I have never commedia that hard before."

"I aim to please. I have to thank you too, for the same reason. I've never came that hard ever, before. Your ass felt incredible around my big dick. The way you were moaning was a huge turn on. You sounded like a veteran slut."

"Thank you I think," I replied.

"It's a compliment sweetie. And sorry about me being so very aggressive. I just can't help it, I just love breaking in new boys with my dick."

"It's okay, it sort of was turning me on the way you talked and how you acted. It was incredible feeling being treated like a slut."

"So I am correct in assuming you want to be my little slut again sometime?" she asked with a little seductive tone as her cock was beginning to get hard again.

"That would be great Carol," I responded with enthusiasm. It was true: my fantasy had come true, and it was way, way better than I could have ever imagined. After all this time of fantasizing about what it might be like to have sex with a transsexual, I finally had my answer. It was the greatest sexual experience I had ever had. If I had not already been hooked before, I certainly was now.

12