TSTC01: Cum Shy to Cum Slut Day 02

Story Info
Day 2 of Sofie's training.
4.1k words
4.58
64.8k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofie woke up in total darkness. Indeed, for a moment she was not entirely sure if she had woken at all. She lay perfectly still in the pitch black, breathing slowly. Her body ached. Her stomach muscles were tight and cramped and her head was fuzzy. She could remember the thick loads being pumped over the dungeon, the thick cock in her throat, the moans and screams of the other Sluts around her. Then her orgasm. A powerful, stomach-turning orgasm that had left her squirting for the first time, then unconscious as she lapsed into dreams of being doused with white-hot jizz.

She tried to move and found her ankles and wrists tightly bound.

"Uh oh," she said involuntarily.

She tried to move both arms and found them to be tightly pinned above her head. She reached out with flexing fingers and found herself grasping chains and cuffs. She rotated her ankles until her naked feet touched the cold metal.

"Don't wear yourself out, little Slut," a girl's voice cooed into her ear. The voice belonged to the girl Lucy had called Zoe. Sofie had not had a great deal of time to take in the Trainer, but she had been dark haired, beautiful and extremely sexy. She had also seen the hungry lustful spark in her eye when her and the other Sluts had been ordered on to their knees, forced to submit their tits to their Trainers and stick out their tongues. She felt a gently tingle between her thighs and a soft spread of warmth across her chest. "You're looking soooo good little Slut, I just want to eat you up. You slept all day yesterday -- side effect of the drugs, but now you're awake and you're all mine until I decide to take you to Lucy.

Sofie yelped in pain as Zoe flicked one nipple. Then a deep, frustrating warmth between her legs.

"Feel that?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"That's the pills. You're being transformed into something else, Slut. By the time your done here your tits will be bigger, your lips will be thicker, your ass will be rounder and you'll have a juicy thick clit in an almost constantly drooling pussy! We're turning you into the perfect Slut after all."

Another short burst of pain and then a weight on her sore stomach as Zoe climbed atop her body. She felt silky hair falling over her naked flesh, tickling and teasing her as Zoe moved along her body, reaching out and pinching both nipples for several seconds.

"Ouch!" Sofie cried out from the pain.

"I'm sorry, Slut. Here, let me suck them better."

Sofie had never been with a girl before. It wasn't that the idea disgusted her, but the opportunity had never come up. If anything she had been eager, enjoying the kissing and giggling gropes she had received from friends during games of spin the bottle. This was different though. Zoe had her tied, blindfolded, and full of an aphrodisiac that was so powerful it made her almost unable to think straight.

She felt a hot, wet warmth spread across one nipple then the other as the Trainer gave each tit a lick. Then one hand was roughly working her right breast, whilst her mouth hungrily sucked on the other. Sofie let out a long, guttural moan of pleasure, pulling at her restraint in a feeble attempt to get free. With her eyesight obscured, her other senses thrived. She could feel each hot breath pouring over her wet flesh, smell the perfume of the girl sucking her tit. Now all she could think about was whether or not she would be made to eat her pussy.

Another sharp pain as Zoe stopped her sucking and dug her teeth into her swollen nipple, pinching the other tight between her fingers.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she yelped. "It hurts!" Then more sucking until her clit was slick with juice and her legs were shivering in desperation.

"Lucy gave you a strict instruction, Slut!" Zoe said, giving each stiff nipple one last lick, then climbing off of her and back to the ground. High-heeled shoes clicked on the concrete floor around her, but she felt as if she was lying on an extremely comfortable bed. "She told you to take that hunk's load all over your face...or your tits...or suck him off and swallow every drop...god I'm horny, think I might go find him myself later...anyway, you fired all that delicious spunk up the wall! Wasted! And for that you're going to be punished!"

"Punished?"

"Oh yes!"

A sharp crack echoed around the room.. It was close to a full second before the pain flared in Sofie's soft tit. She bit her lip in an attempt to stop herself screaming. There was another crack and her other tit burned. Then Zoe was, once again, sucking them in turn. Her wet lips puckered around each nipple as if giving an exaggerated theatrical kiss. She drooled across them, then licked them clean slowly and softly, she nibbled them gently between her teeth whilst also flicking the tips with the curve of her tongue. Soon Sofie's tits were coated in a thin sheen of saliva. Another whip-crack, another stifled scream. More sucking.

"You sorry for what you did, Slut?" Zoe growled, her voice thick with pure lust. She savagely sunk her teeth back into one of Sofie's soft, plump breasts and moaned sensually around it as her body quivered.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Yes, I'm sorry!" She pulled at her binds, but they had been crafted by an expert. They gave just enough to allow her to wriggle and struggle helplessly, but she would never escape them.

"You like the riding crop?" she laughed as another barrage of cracks filled the room. The pain was more than Sofie was used to, but even as it her nipples screamed for relief and her mind was filled with white hot flashes, she could feel her body wanting more.

"Yes!" she screamed. She closed her eyes behind the blindfold and cursed her horniness. She had meant to say no. How the yes had slipped out she had no idea.

Zoe laughed, climbing onto the bed once more so that she was straddling her chest. Sofie felt her breaths coming in quick, short gasps. She was nervous, perhaps even afraid, but her cunt was drooling thick fuck-honey like a running tap.

"What would you do," Zoe purred, gently leaning forward so that she was breathing gently against Sofie's neck. "What would you do if I told you that I had someone with me? Standing behind you honey, a huge-hung Helper who saw your performance earlier and really wants to see what you can do with that mouth of yours. Shall we put on a show for him?"

Then there was another girl's tongue in her mouth. She froze in surprise as she tasted Zoe's tongue, then kissed her back passionately. Her heartbeat raced as Zoe's previously aggressive hands softly stroked her aching jugs, gently circling around the sore nipples, gently caressing her. She let Zoe suck her tongue into her mouth, then gave a half-moan, half-grunt as the Trainer nibbled it gently whilst giving one her tits a playful slap that sent the suddenly more ample flesh wobbling.

"You like being watched, you dirty girl?" Zoe said into her mouth before kissing her passionately again, one delicate hand tracing a line down her stomach. Her fingers stopped just above her pubic bone and lingered there, tracing slow circles as Zoe once more pulled away. Sofie nearly screamed in frustration, angrily bucking her hips, but however hard she struggled she could not budge.

"Ooooh, looks like the Helper enjoyed the show. He's fucking rock hard now just inches from your lips."

Sophie threw her head back and opened her mouth as wide as she could without even thinking. She stretched her neck, rolled her shoulders, tensed every muscle in her body just trying to reach the thick cock with her mouth. When she could not find it she stuck out her tongue, just hoping to lick it and beckon it closer. She moaned in pathetic, pleading desperation until she heard Zoe laughing.

"Sorry honey, there is no stud. Not here anyway. But it looks like you're ready for the day's training."

***

She felt leather straps being fastened around her ankles, and then the ropes were untied. When she tried to move, she found herself just as helpless as before -- the ropes tying her down replaced with a metal bar that kept her ankles wide apart.

"I'm going to lean over you and untie your wrists now" Zoe told her. "This will force my breasts into your face. Have you ever sucked another girl's tits before?"

Sofie shook her head, swallowing hard.

"Think you can control yourself? Sucking is fine, kissing is fine, even some nibbling, but you bite them hard and I'll show what a real punishment feels like."

"What the fuck is fucking wrong with me?" Sophie thought as she felt the warm skin brush against her cheek. "Is it the pills? The teasing? The fact I'm a slut? Why am I so tempted to actually TRY and be punished?"

Despite her thoughts she managed to behave. She let one of Zoe's breasts fall into her mouth, then gave it a gently lick. She thought about what she liked to be done to her and began circling the nipple with her tongue, slowly applying harder and harder sucking pressure. When the nipple hardened between her teeth she gently nibbled it and heard Zoe moan. At no point in her sexual history had she ever felt so sexy.

She was left blindfolded, but lifted to her feet. Walking with the separator on was hard, but she managed to stumble forward as Zoe led her through the room by the rope wrapped around her newly tied-together wrists. She heard whimpering coming from another room, then the sound of a hand slapping bare skin followed by a long moan of pleasure. She wondered what the other Sluts were being subjected to. She wondered if any of them were being drenched in hot, thick cum or fucked in every hole.

***

Zoe eventually stopped and Sofie nearly fell to her knees, her wide spread legs starting to ache. She heard heels clicking on the stone and then her blindfold was being taken off. She was in a dungeon room. The walls were dark stone, dripping with condensation. The floor was bare and cracked. Shackles of various design were attached to the wall in various places, most above drains that Sofie thought best not the think about. The stunning Lucy was sat in another throne against one wall, her face a picture of amused annoyance. She was dressed in a tight PVC dress, in the depths of which Sofie could see her tiny black thong. The cut of the dress practically forced her mammoth tits into her chin, providing a wide shelf of soft, supple breast that gently quivered as she breathed. Zoe, who she had not seen since she awoke, was dressed in nothing but tall black heels and a tiny blue thong. It was only then that she comprehended that she herself was standing completely naked before two complete strangers. There were a couple of blank screens against one wall, and a small writing desk. The only other notable feature of the room was a metal container that looked halfway between a tanning bed and an Iron lung. It gave off a soothing hum of cooling fans, like a computer or video game console, but aside from the occasional flicker of light from inside, there was absolutely no indication of its purpose.

"Stay there Slut," Zoe said, then dropped the rope to the floor. She walked over to Lucy and the two kissed passionately. Within seconds Zoe was moaning, gently groping her own tits, then pressing them hard against the shiny PVC of her boss's dress. She pulled away from the kiss, but stayed only an inch from Lucy's thick, pouting lips. "Mind if I go have some fun with the Helpers? I'm taking that Polish Slut to a biker bar for a gangbang later, and I want to be able to concentrate. Right now all I can think about is cock."

"Of course, go ahead," Lucy smiled.

Zoe walked from the room, stopping only to approach Sofie and whisper seductively into her ear.

"I'm going to spend an hour sucking on the BIGGEST, FULLEST, HEAVIEST nuts I can find in the Clinic, then I'm gonna get on my knees like you were yesterday and throat whoever owns them. I'm gonna take the thickest, creamiest load I can straight to the face then I'm going to lick it up drop by drop, sliding it into my mouth with my fingers, the suck them clean whilst thinking of you."

Lucy smiled as Sofie moaned, bending at the waist slightly in frustration. She didn't dare move, didn't dare try and grant herself the relief she needed. Her slowly growing tits were beginning to take on a soft purple tinge from the rough play Zoe had given her. For some Sluts that would be punishment enough -- but Lucy had a very specific punishment in mind. She stood up and walked over to the gently humming isolation unit. She reached down and lifted the top -- opening the capsule like a coffin or tanning bed, to reveal a clean white leather interior. She motioned for Sofie to approach with one delicate finger.

"You misbehaved yesterday Slut," she said, reaching down and grabbing the end of the rope in one hand. "You were bad, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Sofie said, her eyes cast to the floor.

"Did Zoe punish you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. How does punishment make you feel?"

Sofie thought about it for a moment, though about her stiff nipples, glowing ass, and tingling, slick, throbbing clit. She bit her lower lip just thinking about how it had felt to be tied down and helpless at the hands of another girl.

"Honestly Mistress, it made me feel sexy. I'm sorry for what I did yesterday, but the punishment made me feel like a sexy little Slut."

She glanced up, nervous that Lucy would be angry, but the beautiful Mistress was smiling faintly, her thick pink lips glowing with bright lip-gloss in her honey coloured skin.

"Then you're probably going to enjoy the next eight hours," she said. She yanked Sofie forward by the rope around her wrists, forcing her to reach out with both hands to stop herself from smacking her face on the machine. Whilst her ass was in the air, Lucy delivered one swift slap that made her yelp and then moan. The Mistress bent down and untied her wrists, allowing her to massage the sore flesh and stretch her arms for a moment, then unshackled her ankles.

"Get inside," Lucy said without warning, motioning to the machine.

"Inside?"

Lucy reached out and pinched both her nipples between her fingers, twisting them until Sofie's whole body was shaking and her pussy was once more coated in her juices.

"Don't question me, Slut. You are already on thin ice as it is."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she moaned, dancing on her tip-toes from the pain until Lucy let her go.

Immediately she lent over the machine and tried to work out how she was supposed to get inside, but from a glance it became fairly obvious. There was a soft leather mound in the centre that resembled the back of an armchair, a smaller leather mound that would separate her legs, arm-rests for her to place her hands within, and a soft, plush headrest. She climbed inside, curious and a little aroused by the clinical, restrictive nature of the machine. Once she was laying on her back, her arms in the rests and her head on the pillow, Lucy stood over her and gave a smile.

"Enjoy," she said simply, before lowering the lid. It closed, leaving Sofie in total darkness. There was a click as the lid locked itself in place. Thick padded cups fastened around her breasts.

"So," she thought, "this is my punishment? To be locked inside a coffin in the darkness whilst I'm desperate and horny? Is it fun? Yes! Is it naughty? Absolutely. Did I expect a little more from that big-titted blonde Slut breaker? I guess so..."

As if reading her mind the machine sprang to life. There was a click and metal clasps fastened around her arms and legs, sealing her tightly into place. A metal belt fastened around her waist and tightened until it was digging gently into the skin before relaxing slightly with a hiss. She gasped with nervous excitement as the innards of the machine buzzed and clicked. Suddenly she found herself bathed in blue light as a screen a few inches from her face came to life. It showed a blank screen for a moment, then changed to a high-definition shot of a woman on her knees.

Sofie had seen the girl before, though she couldn't remember her name -- a fairly famous porn star that her and her boyfriend had watched whilst fucking. The girl smiled at the camera, played with her silicone implants, ran a hand down her smooth stomach and started playing with her clit. Sofie swallowed hard -- being locked inside a dark box whilst horny was one thing, being locked inside a dark box, unable to move whilst being forced to watch porn was even worse! She could feel her tits crying for affection, her silky insides desperate for release. The mound separating her thighs purred for a split-second, vibrating at a near-impossible speed. Her lips instantly drenched the leather with juice as she screamed with shock and pleasure. She could feel her engorged clit begging and pleading with her to cum, but the vibrations had stopped as soon as they started.

On the screen the porn star was joined by a well built man with short curly hair. They smiled at one another as she reached out and took his rock-hard cock between her hands and guided it into her mouth. She stared into the camera, right at Sofie, as strands of drool poured from her lips and splattered to the floor. The male star grunted, grabbing the back of her head and started pumping away, fucking her face violently and without mercy. The machine vibrated around her -- this time viciously working her tits from above and assaulting her clit in short, powerful bursts.

"Oh God!" she moaned, her arms and legs sealed in complete stillness. "Oh God, please let me cum!"

The screen flashed. Words bombarded the screen as she watched the man bucking and fucking harder and harder, smearing the porn star's lipstick, coating the floor in drool and pre-cum. The words were faint to begin with, then became clearer and clearer. They flashed at a pace too fast to pick out properly. The vibrator bucked beneath her and she felt herself painfully close to orgasm, and then it stopped. She growled like a dog as she felt the orgasm slipping away, only to scream as the machine blasted her cunt and tits again at full power -- bringing her even closer to an even stronger orgasm. She had no religious beliefs, but she found herself actually preying, willing the universe to let her cum.

On screen the porn star took his cock from his co-star's mouth, slick with drool, and started pumping it with one hand, grabbing the back of her head with the other. She looked up at him desperately, her mouth open, her tongue out, her hands on her tits. Sofie knew what was about to happen -- it was her favourite moment in any porn film, the moment where the star on screen did what she only wished she could.

"Yes!" Sofie moaned. "Yes, take his load you little fucking cunt slut! Take his hot gravy all over your slut face! Let him paint your stupid fucking idiot whore face white with his thick meat milk!" And as she looked into it she felt her mind slowly slipping away. For a second she panicked -- genuinely worrying that she was suffering some kind of epileptic fit, but then she felt herself relaxing, floating inside the isolation chamber as if filled by some wonderful drug. She felt her eyes widening, her mouth falling agape.

The porn star was drenched with jets of white hot cum that coated her tongue, her lips, her face. She smiled through it, moaning in faux-orgasmic bliss as she massaged it into her skin with her hands then sucked them clean. She gargled with the jizz like mouthwash then swallowed theatrically, gaping her mouth wide with two hooked fingers to prove she had consumed every drop. The vibrating mounds touching her clit and tits throbbed again, but Sofie barely felt it. She was staring through the film itself at the barrage of psyco-subliminal messages beneath.

"Drink Cum, Drink Cum, Be The Cum Slut You Know You Are," one read. "Sofie Cum Sponge," read another. The film changed to a blonde on her knees, her face drenched in jizz. "Love Spooge. Drink Cum. Wear It. Embrace It. Feel Its Warmth. Taste It. Need It. You Need It. Want It. Beg For It." The film changed again -- an MMMF gangbang ending as all three men finished inside a different hole in unison as the petit Asian in the middle screamed her way through her own shuddering orgasm. "Sofie Cum Queen. Be The Queen. Let Men Fuck You In Every Hole. Lick It. Taste It. Wear It. Sniff It. Breathe It. They Cum = You Cum!" The film changed again as the vibrators all hit top speed. Sofie was far too gone to fully enjoy the orgasm that came from inside her, the subliminal messaging had effectively hypnotised her into a quasi-broken state, but inside the machine her body writhed and spasmed beyond all control as she drenched the leather with squirt. The vibrators didn't stop however, nor did the film. Two girls lay in a 69 position, the one above being fucked hard from behind. The stud pounding in her tight little cunt grunted, shuddered, then pulled out and spanked her ass as she forced thick cream from her pussy directly into the other girls desperate mouth. She plunged her head beneath the river of spunk and lapped it up as it coated her face. "Take It From Your Asshole And Eat It! Take It From Your Pussy And Eat It! Take It Wherever You Can And Eat It! Want It! Need It! Be The Cum Slut! Sofie Suck! Sofie Fuck! Sofie Loves Cum!"

12