TSTC01: Cum Shy to Cum Slut Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her brain suffered assault after assault, her body began almost instantly building up to another mind-shattering orgasm. She was vaguely aware of a nagging voice in the distance, her own voice, warning her that Lucy had said she would be inside the machine for eight hours, but she didn't care. She just wanted to lie there and feel the floating warmth, watch the television screen, watch the cum drenched whores. Sofie was, in fact, so far gone that she didn't even feel the thick plastic tube feeling itself from the roof of the machine into her mouth.

On the outside Lucy monitored Sofie's progress on two monitors -- one showing the screen she was watching (with the hypnotic element removed), the other showing Sofie's face inside the machine. She held the button down a second longer, making sure the thick straw had slid fully into the broken girl's throat. Then, with a wicked smile she reached for the petrol-can full of day-old cum that her Slut had dared to waste against the wall. It had been easy enough to get the other Sluts to gather it, anyone who helped was promised another Helper to suck off. Lucy lifted the can above her huge, full tits and poured a thin layer of cold spunk onto her giant jugs. She stuck out her tongue and slowly licked them clean with a content smile. Inside the machine, Sofie's eyes roll into the back of her head as the isolation chamber bought her to another orgasm whilst she watched three consecutive anal cumshots. Lucy crossed the room and tilted the can, pouring the thick, gooey ball-butter into the funnel atop the machine. It trickled out slowly, like thick tar into the funnel, which was soon full. Inside drop after drop fell into Sofie's open mouth and rolled down her throat. It was time to get the Slut addicted to the taste.

Even if she wasn't aware it was happening.

12