TSTC01: Cum Shy to Cum Slut Day 03

Story Info
Day 3 of Sofie's Training Part 1.
2.1k words
4.39
52.7k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofie awoke in a cold, dark cell. Her entire body ached from the battering it had received at the "hands" of Lucy's bizarre vibrating coffin. Her tits were visibly bruised, gently kissed with red and black marks, her ass felt tender and lightly swollen and whilst her insides were entirely untouched, her clit burnt with savage fury. She moaned gently as she rolled over on the cold hard stone. Something dry and crisp stuck to her skin, she grabbed it and peeled it away. Holding it up to her slowly adjusting eyes she found herself staring at straw. She gave a short laugh -- she had been left in a dungeon designed like a hutch or stable -- but her quiet laugh was soon edged with nervous anticipation. Damn the aphrodisiacs were strong. Her entire body tingled and throbbed against the multiple textures. Even over the burn of her still swollen clit she could feel the cold, damp air flowing around it, stroking it, teasing it. She spread her fingers and ran a hand over her tits, letting the nipples stiffen against her own touch. She felt good. The day before was a blur...how did she even know it was a day?

She remembered being teased and tortured by Zoe -- another throb between her legs. She remembered being led to her mistress -- god even in her own mind she was beginning to refer to her as her mistress, another throb at that thought. She remembered being placed inside the machine and being aware of its purpose as it drove her to the brink of sanity. She even remembered the screen and the nasty porn that had been played -- she felt wetness this time, her cunt was crying to be fucked and she fucking loved it. But there was something else. The hours after that became a blur or time sped up and slowed down at whim. Her long, powerful, mind-breaking orgasms became a constant stream of lost time in her head. She remembered feeling like she was sucking a cock. But there was no way she could have. She had been trapped within the machine, completely at her mistress's mercy. Still, she could feel the roughness in her throat that usually came from taking a thick hard dick in her mouth.

From being on her knees like a common whore, her tongue stuck out to tease balls whilst opening her throat to be ravaged, to be used like a cunt. From sucking as deep and hard as she could, swirling her wet tongue around every inch of flesh it could reach whilst her hands grabbed at her partner's thighs and pulled him deeper and deeper until her entire throat was filled with throbbing man meat. From sucking and sucking harder and harder, forcing herself to take it deeper into her poor, ruined throat as she felt her partner's hands gripping tighter and each orb clenching and tightening as he prepared to cum. From taking a thick, creamy, satisfying load straight into the back of her throat, trying to swallow as much as she could before the gagging and choking forced half of the jizz-bomb out of the corners of her mouth and from her nose. Or pulling the cock from her gagging throat just as she felt the twitching that meant the orgasm was imminent, aiming it for her forehead so that each blast of cum coated her face, trickled down to her hungry lips where she could lick it up, taste it, savour it, gargle with it, swallow it. An entire ocean of thick cum she could dive into and drown in.

She woke up again. She was in the dungeon room. Had the whole thing been a dream? Had she ever woken at all, or it had been a dream? Something was playing in her head, a faint memory, a teasing thought that seemed just outside the border of her consciousness. "Cum Queen" the thought seemed to whisper. "Be the Cum Queen. Sofie Cum Queen." Her tits were still lightly bruised, her soft round ass cheeks still tender, her clit still burning. Her cunt had never felt so empty before, it was like a void that demanded to be filled. All she could think about were the well hung Helpers that she had been with on her first day. Now it was the third day and she was still yet to be fucked properly. All she wanted was ten minutes with one of those foot long, veiny cocks. Five minutes even. If she begged to be really violated, for the Helper to ignore her screams of pain and struggling, she'd only need two minutes, two minutes to turn her cunt to a ruined sloppy fuck hole and satisfying that void. "Ruin my pussy then pull out and ruin my makeup you fucking..." she said to nobody. She covered her mouth with one delicate hand in shock. She hadn't meant to speak. Had never even realized she was about to. Something was...different. She took a deep breath and tried to ignore her own desperation. Closing her eyes, she lay back down on the soft straw.

It was less than an hour later that the bolt on the dungeon door slid open. Sofie realized she had never even tried the door. She had never tried anything. She had been placed in the room and so she had stayed there, waiting for someone to come and make demands on her, to treat her like the sub slut she was. She felt another shiver of tingling anticipation mixed with fear as Zoe strode into the room in shiny purple and black bondage wear. She was taller than she had been and Sofie could only stare open mouthed at the incredible heels she was wearing. They were easily half a foot tall, an ran all the way up to her curvy thigh. Her dainty feminine feet were angled completely to the floor, as if tip toeing on the very very ends of her toes, though her weight was clearly taken by the heels. She held a thin black riding crop in one hand and was smiling at Sofie with a strange, somehow hungry smile.

"Good morning Slut," she said.

Sofie lowered her eyes to the ground and got to her knees. It never crossed her mind to stand. She was sub, Zoe was above her in the power hierarchy. She instinctively lowered her head further until her nose was nearly touching the ground.

"Good morning, Mistress," she said.

"Good to see you behaving yourself today," Zoe said, striding confidently into the room. "Did you enjoy yesterday's training session?"

"I...I don't remember it Mistress."

"No. No I don't suppose you do," she sighed. "But you will certainly remember today's. For a very. Very. Very long time." There was something about the beautiful girl's smile that made Sofie shiver. She knew something was coming, today was going to be rougher. She found herself struggling with her sexuality again in the presence of such a powerful, dominating, sexual woman. All of a sudden all she wanted was to be forced to perform for her. She imagined how it would feel for Zoe to grab her by the neck and drag her to the wall. How hard her heart would beat as Zoe thrust her head against the cold stone wall, turned, and parted her ass for her. Turning over her shoulder with a wry smile and telling her to eat her ass. How it would taste as she gingerly licked her exposed asshole, only for Zoe to thrust back and trap her against the wall, grinding her dark little star against Sofie's face, spreading her own saliva around her face, playing with her clit as she submitted her quivering sub to total lesbian domination.

"Sofie! Whatever you're thinking about, snap out of it!" There was a crack as the riding crop snapped across her left tit. Then she was flooded, both by pain and her own dripping pussy.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress, you have my full attention! I'm sorry Mistress!"

She grabbed her ample breast in her hand and tried to soothe the pain, but it just made her more desperate. It felt as if there was a massive gaping hole where her insides should be. And she was thirsty. Thirsty for something she couldn't quite put her finger on. She raised an eyebrow involuntarily...her tit felt bigger somehow, fuller. She reached over and began massaging the other, noting its weight and fullness. There was another crack as Zoe bought the riding crop across her raised buttocks. Sofie moaned, snapping her hands back down to the floor as her nipples hardened.

"Save it, Slut!" the beautiful mistress snapped with a smile. "You'll have plenty of time to play with yourself in the session."

An hour later and Sofie was bound upon her knees. Her wrists were tightly cuffed behind her back, the metal biting into her skin in a way that made her entire body shiver. Zoe had fastened her body in tight leather straps which left her bound to heavy iron rings in the floor of the main dungeon room and also ran beneath her tits, forcing them up before her. Her heart was pounding in her chest so hard that each Ba-bump made her clit shiver. She NEEDED to be fucked. She had never been so sure of anything in her life. She needed a rough, violent, pounding in her tight fuck hole. Any thoughts of her boyfriend were long gone, now she was just a whore who needed her pussy filled with gargantuan Helper cock. At the other end of the room, Lucy sat in a ridiculously tiny suit. Her colossal tits spilled out of the gap in her shirt, and the tiny black pencil skirt was split down both sides from her curvy ass. Sofie looked up at her with complete envy, she would never be as sexy as the godess on her throne. She let her eyes run from the tips of Lucy's high-heels, up her soft legs, her thick womanly thighs. From her position on the floor she could see up the tiny skirt, the tiny scrap of material which made up the blonde fuck queen's underwear. The scrap was bright red, but so thin that her thick, glistening pussy lips swallowed the vast majority.

"Today," Lucy purred suddenly. "You are going to be a cum dumpster. Do you know what that means?"

Sofie shivered. There was a battle occurring in her head. Her natural phobia was screaming somewhere, but her body was defying it. The mere term "cum dumpster", made her feel like being fucked harder than she had ever been. Her mind reeled with the thought of huge, thick, creamy loads spraying her face. Her tits glazed with copious layers of man yoghurt. Her pussy pumped full with multiple loads until her stomach was bulging and the mingling loads were drooling from her ruined snatch. Her body, used, abused, broken and bruised, lying half-concious in a pool of cum.

"No...not exactly."

Lucy smiled, her lips were painted bright hooker red. She ran her tongue across them in a way that made Sofie want to suck a cock. She clicked her fingers and several of the massively hung Helpers strode confidently into the room and formed a line against the wall. Sofie's breath caught in her throat.

"Today, someone is being fucked." Lucy said, getting to her feet and walking slowly towards her. "Someone is getting her cunt turned to mush and her face battered with horse-sized cocks. Someone is taking so many huge dicks so hard and fast that it would probably kill a normal woman." Lucy got to her knees before Sofie and leant towards her. She stopped just short of her lips and gently blew onto them. Sofie went insane, desperately stretching towards her, desperate to be kissed by the beautiful goddess, but no matter how hard she struggled her bonds were too tight. She heard pathetic, childish moans of desperation. "Someone," Lucy whispered. "Someone is going to take every cock against that wall in her pussy or mouth, and she is going to be fucked senseless by them. That person is me. When they're done they are going to pull out and cum wherever I say. In your face, in your hair, on your tits, inside your cunt if I so desire."

"What?" Sofie gasped. "No! No please! I'll take the cum but let them fuck me! Please! I need to be fucked!"

Lucy silenced her by tearing open her shit and thrusting one of her gigantic tits within her mouth. Sofie sank her teeth into the meat in desperation, drawing a moan of pleasure from Lucy and was rewarded by the thick nipple stiffening with her mouth.

"Just for that," Lucy moaned, beckoning a Helper over with one finger. "You're eating the first load out of my pussy."

Sofie's view grew dark as the shadow of a gigantic pair of full nuts fell across her. Lucy smiled and reached out for the trembling foot-long meat pole.

"Now suck my tit until I'm ready to be cleaned."