Tsunami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you told me," Crystal said, breaking the silence.

"I've always heard; confession is good for the soul, and maybe it is. I'm glad you know, hiding in the shadows was tearing me up inside," I replied.

"You are an amazing man, brother dear. Now, with you as my protector, I love you more than ever!" she exclaimed.

Sheepishly, I asked, "So, I'm worth keeping since the jury returned a not-guilty verdict?"

"Don't press your luck, big boy; there can always be a retrial," she said smugly and then continued, "besides, I have plans concerning you!"

"Plotting my demise?" I retorted.

Crystal smiled and said, "Something like that; you might even die a happy man!"

"Well, before I die happily, we should check out the interior of this island for freshwater and any available food sources," I suggested, and then continued, "are you up for some foraging?"

"Lead on, survivor man!" Crystal chirped.

I put out the fire and covered the crab pot with the makeshift wooden plate, grabbed a few things we might need, and off we went.

By the time we returned to camp, with little to show for our efforts and the sun low to the horizon, Crystal said, "Before we lose the sunlight, I need a bath." Without another word, she peeled off her clothes and waded into the ocean, butt fucking naked!

I could only stare, unable to move, when she turned and asked, "Care to join me?"

I undressed so fast, if this were the Olympics; I'd have brought home Gold!

We playfully frolicked in the surf, washing each other's bodies, exploring, caressing, kissing; until, Crystal pleaded, "My God, please stop! I'm losing my mind! I had no idea you could be so passionate!"

Grinning broadly, I answered, "Neither did I!"

"We can't do anything here; I'll drown; besides, I'm starving, can we eat first?" she asked.

After I reluctantly agreed, she took me by my hard cock and led me ashore. By the time I had built a fire, my raging hard-on had subsided, somewhat, because she nor I bothered getting dressed. We ate our fill of crab, including some fruit Crystal had found while foraging. Once finished, we rinsed off; I then rolled back the canvas covering our shelter, and we lay beneath a blanket of stars.

Her skin, glistening with droplets of seawater under the starlight, was indescribable, the softest velvet I had ever touched. Her succulent breasts were round and firm, nipples, hard with excitement. As I devoured her magnificent orbs, Crystal pulled my head tighter, arching her back to increase the pressure, and moaned, "Oh, please. Don't stop!" Redoubling my efforts, I moved from one breast to another, giving each, thorough and equal attention.

Without warning, Crystal screamed, thrashing about as if possessed, and exploded into a massive orgasm. I thought I would suffocate before she relaxed and released me, saying, between ragged gasps of air, "Jesus, Royce! Where did you learn to do that? Not in the military, I hope!"

Jokingly, I answered, "No. Prison." And we broke into riotous laughter.

Crystal pushed me onto my back and straddled me, capturing my stiff member between our bellies as she lie on top. Searching my face with those mesmerizing blue eyes, she eventually said, "You know this will change everything. Are you sure you want to continue?"

"Let's see. I damn near suffocate while mauling your breasts, and I might add, you get your rocks off in a gigantic orgasm. And now, you want to know if I want to continue? Well, duh!" I answered, thrusting my hips upwards and a mock crazy expression on my face.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it," she said seriously. Looking toward the sea, she continued, "Back there, the world would frown upon our incestuous intentions. You jokingly mentioned prison. So-called civilized people wouldn't hesitate to impose a harsh sentence on both of us, given the opportunity." Returning her gaze toward me and seeking reassurance, she said, "Royce, our next actions will more than likely dictate how we live the rest of our lives."

As I considered my answer, I felt the warmth of her exquisite body as she lie against me, and there was no doubt I wanted her, what man in his right mind wouldn't! Although, this was my sister, I never truly knew her until now. As I looked up into the face of this angel, surrounded by a back drop of stars, I knew that my response would be crucial to our new-found love and chose my words carefully.

"If society knew what I've done in the past; I would be shunned as though I were a convicted serial killer; needing to be forgotten, locked away, never to see daylight again. However, I really don't care what the world thinks about me or us. The joy we've found in our love for one another; the happiness, satisfaction and trust it brings, among all this heart-wrenching turmoil, is all that matters. I've always loved you, and nothing will ever change that."

I pulled her close, and we kissed with a passion never felt before, tongues dueling, probing and searching for more. I rolled her onto her back, now positioned between her legs, and I worked my way down her supple and lean body.

Not wanting this moment to end, I took my time by delivering sensual kisses to her most sensitive parts, her moans indicating each location and increasing as I descended.

Her mound was perfectly smooth, there was no hint of stubble, and I guessed she must have just waxed the morning the wave hit. Her legs trembled as I kissed her thighs and slowly approached their juncture. Her womanly natural odor was an intoxicating drug; inviting, enticing, an overwhelming and alluring essence.

Crystal momentarily spasmed, and emitted a sharp guttural moan as my lips touched her sensitive vaginal lips. Unable to restrain myself any longer, I drank greedily from the bountiful gift of sweet feminine nectar she offered readily.

As I sucked her clit, her tremors rocked the shelter floor. I thought her thighs would crush my head like a melon, as never-ending orgasmic waves crashed through her body.

"Oh my God," she gasped, " You are an amazing lover; I have never come like that before," and with a devilish grin, she continued, "As your parole officer, I've decided to keep you around; provided you keep up with your, let's say, appointments!"

I positioned myself above her and looking down at my swollen cock, said, "Looks like this appointment has kept something up!"

She followed my gaze and smiled, saying, "Ability and intelligence, that will get you everywhere!"

All humor disappeared as the moment of truth arrived, hearts beating wildly, flesh against flesh; looking at one another and finding only love, I slowly entered her.

With only an inch or two inside, wanting to prolong the pleasure, I started to pull back gently. Crystal grabbed my hips, stopping me and said, "I need you inside me, now." Reversing my direction, I did not stop, until I was buried deep inside her.

My mind was swimming with indescribable sensations of pleasure while this beautiful creature gave herself to me. All thoughts of doubt and repercussions disappeared as we moved together; slowly at first, finding a mutual rhythm, and then, as the world faded away, increasing speed as our needs commanded.

Suddenly, Crystal cried out, "Oh God; I'm so close! Please, come with me! Come inside me! I love you, Royce; I need to feel your release!"

At that moment, any semblance of control vanished, as we both erupted in an unadulterated union of forbidden passion.

The quiet sounds of the ocean surf could be heard as we lay basking in the afterglow of exhaustion; bodies entwined, no words being spoken, and none needed, as gentle touches spoke volumes.

Eventually, Crystal whispered, "Any regrets?"

"Just one," I answered.

"And that would be?" she inquired hesitantly.

"I'm sorry for not violating my parole sooner, ma'am," I loudly exclaimed!

"And do you intend for this to become a habit?" she asked with a brilliant smile.

"I'd call it more of an addiction," I said through my laughter.

"An addiction, that's another violation," she teased, frowning.

"May it please the court to know, I have only begun violating my parole officer," I said, and she squealed in delight as I rolled on top of her for round two.

Day four;

We awoke as the sun peeked above the horizon and, because of the dried bodily fluids, I thought a chisel would be needed to separate us. Laughing while prying ourselves apart, we then waded into the ocean, desperately needing to clean our sticky bodies.

While drying ourselves on the shelter floor, I said, "Our drinking water is critically low, we need to find a freshwater source soon, or we're in real trouble. Moving water, like a stream or river, would be my first choice, but a pool of rainwater or a pond, would suffice. Whatever it is, it would need to be filtered first; which I have an idea concerning that, and then sterilized by boiling."

Momentarily gathering my thoughts, I interjected, "There's a real irony here, the Pacific Ocean is 10,000 miles across and holds one-fourth of all the world's water; yet, it's undrinkable," and trying to lighten the mood, "a person could drown of thirst!"

Crystal chuckled and said, "Seeing that I'm a captive audience, you make a horrible comedian."

"Nonetheless, it's true," I exclaimed.

"What," she asked smiling, "the part about a captive audience or your comedic abilities?"

Rolling my eyes in feigned exasperation, I answered, "Nag, nag, nag. There always seems to be a critic around trying to bust your bubble! Get dressed, you delicious pain in the ass; let's find that water!"

We quickly dressed, ate a light breakfast of leftover fruit, and prepared for our journey.

Needing containers for the return trip, I attached rope slings to any bottles capable of carrying water back to camp; then grabbing my backpack, we walked into the islands' interior.

Bypassing the low-lying small pools contaminated with seawater from the wave, we walked maybe, half a mile, when I suggested we climb to a higher vantage point in hopes of spotting anything.

Reaching a small clearing, where the trees and vegetation didn't block our view, I noticed an opening in the dense tree canopy a short distance away. I pointed this out to Crystal and said, "That just may be what we're looking for, we need to check it out." Fifteen minutes later, we broke into a clearing containing a 15 by 20 foot pond of crystal-clear water; running to its edge, we sipped the water using our hands.

Displaying a huge smile, I said, "This is perfect, I can't believe our luck! It tastes fresh and since it's cold to the touch, it has to be fed from an underground spring or aquifer," and in a more serious tone, I ontinued, "Crystal, this is very important, so listen closely; we still need to be careful and boil every drop, microbes and bacteria could make us extremely sick and, here on this island, that could possibly be a death sentence; rainwater is the only exception. Understand?" Crystal nodded her acknowledgment; we filled our containers and headed back; once again, gathering anything of use, along the way.

At camp, while I gathered more wood and started a fire, Crystal busied herself by rinsing out the smell of, what she called, "crab butt" from our cooking pot. We boiled close to four pots of water, making sure to sterilize our bottles as we went and then carefully refilling each one. It was a little past noon before we finished with enough water for two days.

"Can't we move our camp closer to the freshwater pool and not have to drag these heavy bottles every day?" Crystal asked.

"That crossed my mind," I admitted, "but other factors outweigh that idea."

"And those are?" she asked.

"First, and most importantly, rescue. In the interior, we wouldn't be able to see a passing boat or ship and signal for help. Which reminds me, we need to build signal towers; I'll explain about those later."

"Second, protein. Although, the fruit you found is a bonus, the sea can provide us with crabs, clams, mussels, fish and various other sources of meat; a very valuable energy source."

"Third, safety. Although we haven't seen any, there may be predatory animals on this island and freshwater would attract them."

"Lions, tigers and bears; oh my!" Crystal said, pretending to swoon.

Laughing, I said, "Now who's the comedian?" I then continued, "Seriously, something the size of a raccoon protecting her young could end up being a nightmare come true; bite and claw marks, open wounds becoming infected and worse yet, rabies. Need I go on?"

Crystal shook her head, indicating not to.

In a soft and tender tone, I said, "I love you and your sick sense of humor, don't ever lose it; it keeps me from going insane and there would be absolutely no hope for me, if I lost you."

"Tell me about the signal towers," Crystal spoke.

"We take three long sticks, bind them at one end and set them up like tripods. Near the top, we fashion a sling and then place quick starting tender inside; finally, burnable items that create a lot of smoke on top of that. If or when a boat passes by, we set it on fire and, hopefully, they'll see it and we can get off this damned island!"

"Can we eat first?" Crystal said.

"Are you always hungry?" I asked?

"After the poundings I took last night? That would be, yes," she said smiling, while fluttering her eyelashes.

"You are undoubtedly bad to the bone and if I have my way, come morning, you'll be famished," I said wickedly.

"Skewered again! There is a God!" She squealed joyfully.

"Unbelievable," I muttered under my breath, but smiling on the inside.

One crab was not going to be enough; so, we rummaged through our supplies and found a can of vegetable soup. We ate them cold, if you could call anything cold in this heat, because Crystal couldn't wait.

That afternoon, we constructed two signal towers, and I tried my hand at spear fishing; beginner's luck must have been on vacation because I came up empty handed. Crystal laughing on the beach didn't help either.

When I returned, I told Crystal, "I thought I had a couple, but they slipped off the end of the spear. I need to make a new one, and while I'm at it, check those tide pools for anything we can eat."

Crystal gave me a "deer in the headlights" look and I said, "Small fish, crabs or crustaceans clinging to the sides of the rocks." Breaking off the point of the spear and holding it out, I added, "Take this, you'll need it to pry them off. The sooner you learn how, the better." As she walked toward the tide pools, I turned my attention on making a new spear tip.

I wound up splitting the end into four sections, spread them slightly with thin slivers of wood. I then carefully created barbs along each shaft, sharpening the points and neatly binding everything securely with pieces of fishing line.

While admiring my work, Crystal approached and said, "Wow; that looks lethal!"

"Let's hope so. Did you have any luck?" I asked.

"Kind of, one small hermit crab and three of these," she answered.

Looking into her tin can, I see the crab and three snails. Smiling, I said, "You know those are snails, don't you?"

The look on Crystals' face was worth a thousand words. I thought I'd die laughing as she ran toward the water and attempted to heave her guts up. Nothing came up; although, it wasn't due to lack of effort!

Returning red-faced and gasping slightly, she says accusingly, "You did that on purpose, you bastard! See if you get any tonight!"

"Ah, come on. You know you can't resist me with snail on my breath!"

Once again, wide-eyed and cheeks bulging, she ran into the water.

When she returned, she sat down beside me and simply said, "Fucker, I should kick your ass."

"You wish," I said.

She had to smile, but slapped me on my shoulder and said, "You are incorrigible!"

"I think it's genetic. Mom couldn't do anything with me either," I said with a smile.

Crystal chuckled and said, "You must have gotten it from Dad, because Mom was not like that!"

"Not according to Dad," I said, grinning.

"No way!" Crystal said surprised.

"Yes way. Who do you think you got your twisted mental genes from?"

"Oh my God! Are you serious?"

"Yep! I guess Dad thought telling you about Mom would warp your world, you being his little princess and all."

"Will surprises never end? Take us, for example," she stated wonderingly.

Saying as I stood up, "And the world goes round and round little grasshopper. I want to try and catch some fish before it gets dark," and waded into the surf.

The new spear worked great. It wasn't long before I had speared two fish and, due to the blood, got out of the water before any sharks appeared.

It was too dark to start a fire with the magnifying glass, so I used the Vaseline soaked cotton balls and the butane lighter.

"That's a neat trick," Crystal said, as the fire quickly came to life.

"Yeah, the petroleum on the cotton balls' burns for about two minutes; I've started damp wood this way," I said and then asked, "baked or boiled?"

"Baked sounds delicious!" she answered quickly.

"Baked it is!"

I walked to the tide pool, gutted the fish on the sand, throwing the entrails into the surf, and then washed the fish in the pools' water. I then walked to the tree line, broke off some branches and stripped them of bark to use for cooking.

Returning to the fire, I skewered the fish in such a way as to expose the meat inside, and then stabbed the other end into the sand, leaving the fish hanging above the fire to bake.

Picking the snails out of the tin can, and pretending to look at them while watching Crystal out of the corner of my eye, I said, "Well, little guys, with the recent threats of bodily harm, I guess I'll have to pass you by," and threw them into the ocean.

"Good choice lover," she said, grinning.

As we sat by the fire, waiting for the fish to bake, Crystal looked skyward and said, "I never knew there were so many stars out here."

"There's just as many stars back home, only you can't see them because of city lights and pollution," I said pointing, "You can see the curve in the Milky Way."

"It's so beautiful," she said quietly.

While looking directly at her, I said, "Yes, it is!"

Noticing what had just happened, she looked at me and said, "You're a hopeless romantic, aren't you?"

"It never hurts to dream; sometimes, in isolated and faraway places, dreams can come alive and fulfill your deepest desires," I answered.

"And how long, have I been your desire?" Crystal asked.

"It's a recent development," I stated flatly and then continued smiling, "Although, I think its terminal!"

"I like the sound of that," she said and then kissed me softly.

As we ate the fresh-baked fish, Crystal sat between my legs, leaning back against my chest. I pointed out constellations in the night sky and answered a multitude of questions concerning survival, Mom and Dad, our future when rescued, and many things of interest to her; during quiet times, we listened to the rolling surf and stared into the crackling fire.

Reaching behind the log I was using as a backrest, I grabbed a zippered pouch and while placing it in her lap, said, "I have a gift for you."

She instantly recognized it and turned looking at me in wide-eyed disbelief!

"Where did you find this?" she asked excitedly.

"On our way back to camp," I responded.

"Do you know what this is?"

"Yes; shampoo, hairbrush, comb, small mirror and some makeup; I peeked," I said with a smile.

Crystal lunged against me and while planting kisses all over my face, exclaimed, "Oh, Royce! You wonderful man! You don't know what this means to me!"

Laughing under the barrage of kisses, I said, "I'm beginning to!"

"Oh my God! I can't wait," she said, rising to her feet and twirling.

"Not in the ocean and, especially, at night," I reminded her, "but I have an idea."