Tsunami Pussy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cock determined her decision. It throbbed to life, spewing an oily trail of pre down the inside of her pants. Her underwear had long since been soaked through, now skin tight against her groin, hugging her ass cheeks and digging into the cleft of her salivating pussy. She started to the restrooms and shuddered to a stop as her thighs rubbed at her plumped lips. Several people had spotted her, their conversations turning to the weird redhead clad in dripping wet jeans.

Kasey shuffled into the bathroom, taking care not to stimulate herself further. Once inside, she pulled the pin into place, shutting out all others from stumbling upon her. But added precautions had saved her time and again. The futa rushed into the furthest stall and locked it too, before she relieved herself of the heavy, pussy and cock soaked garments. Her shirt sported a cartoon cat, smiling as if to mock her.

She fell back to sit upon the toilet. A constant stream fell into the water below, replacing it with her fluids, while her cock lurched and swelled to its full glory. All twelve inches of thick, pulsating futa-meat, from which a splatter of pre-cum flew forth. Any chance of a cold shower hung far from her reach, and a tap would make it worse. Kasey gulped and looked to the door.

Cheap wood, no thicker than an inch, separated her from the cheap, tile walls beyond. Neither would handle a point-blank shot from her cock. They'd crack from her pussy alone. The porcelain toilet bowl could handle the former. She didn't dare masturbate outside the stall, for fear of someone walking in.

"Please don't wreck everything," Kasey said and took hold of her cock once more. Her hand slid against the shaft, eliciting a burst of pre-cum and a deep moan. She tensed her grip and stroked, clenching her fingers to a lewd melody. Each squeeze pushed another string of pre loose. It splattered against the door and dripped to the ground, where it gathered into a dense puddle. Kasey's breaths slowed as she pumped her shaft.

Below it, her balls swayed and roiled with her impending release. She reached down and grabbed one. It overflowed from her palm and was covered in her juices. Pussy from the back, and dick from the front. Her fingers massaged the oblong orb. Heat clouded the toilet basin, warmed by the muggy heat of her snatch and testes. A mixture of sweat and juices rolled down the expanse of her sack.

Kasey's nostrils flared as her musk floated into and saturated the air. She wrenched her hand away, brought it her face and filled her lungs with the lurid scent. Her pumps along her cock hastened, turning to swift jerks from base to tip. Fresh slime gushed across the room and doused her hand. The weaker releases coursed over her vein-riddled shaft, glazing it and allowing her tight grip to glide to and fro. Her pussy gushed into the toilet bowl.

Each sniff and push of her hands sent a convulsion through her gushing cunt. The futa lowered her free arm back to her balls. She took each in hand and pressed together, urging a stronger flow. Opposite her rigid erection, the door shook and buckled under the force of her pre-ejaculate. Cracks riddled the barrier, branching from where Kasey's jets struck.

She rolled her hips, swiping her testicles across her palm. They firmed with every second that passed, giving less and less to her insistent fingers. Her cunt undulated behind her balls, gripping an invisible cock, one so slight it found its way into every crevice. Kasey moaned and looked down as her hand became submerged in moisture. Her juices glistened in the florescent lighting, thicker and greater than water. She released her balls to a wet smack against the rising tide of cum.

"I'm gonna flood it," Kasey rasped, eyes enraptured by the sight. Her body tingled, a blazing current of electric bliss carved its trail to her brain, burning her thoughts to cinders. She strained her biceps as she worked her cock, racing across its length.

Her balls splashed the pool of juices with every lap. Drops of pleasure flew from the toilet bowl, splattering the stall to either side of her. Kasey's legs extended and her toes curls. A shock of ecstasy jerked her body. Her glans, purple and angry with lust, flared. It spread down her shaft, to her balls and ricocheted in her cunt. The constant gush of juices exploded into a tidal wave, crashing into the overflow and flooding the floor. Her cum leaked into the next stall over.

"Cum already," Kasey panted. She sucked on her lip, trying to keep quiet. People were outside, some possibly listening in, trying to guess why she locked the door. Was she doing drugs? Maybe she was a dealer? Or something simple. Diarrhoea? Projectile vomiting?

Her lips cracked a grin at the thoughts, then fell and stretched with a strangled cry. The futa clenched her jaw shut. Her head flung back as her eyes burst open to stare at the ceiling. Wads of dirt and balled up tissue paper clung to its white surface. Crusted into the filth were crusty splashes of a fluid all too familiar for her. Pitiful compared to her produce.

Kasey's slouched against the wall. Her balls came to rest upon the toilet seat, while her cock jerked into the air, unleashing a powerful volley upon the roof. She curled her body on instinct as her cunt joined the fray, its own geysers squirting high. Each crashed against the ceiling and splashed back, covering Kasey from face to chest in her twin ejaculates.

The materials above her fared far worse. Cavernous fissures lined the impact point. They spread and deepened with the blast, splintering pieces of concrete. Kasey ignored its condition, captivated by her pleasure. She kept stroking her cock, one hand at its base, while her skin became drenched in cum and shone from her pussy's outpourings. The futa righted her posture, aiming her following blasts to the door.

It broke into several pieces under the pressure, leaving the wall open to her onslaught. Kasey's orgasm persisted. Globs of cum drifted through the room, carried on the back of her tsunami waves of juices. The shots slammed into the wall, cracking it as they'd done to the ceiling. She unleashed volley after volley, wave after wave of her climax, heedless to how far it spread.

"They need to reinforce this place," Kasey muttered as she stood, one hand on the wall to steady herself. Chips of concrete and brick fell amidst a rainfall of cum from above. Each fissure appeared deep enough to stretch into the room above. It'd be a miracle if no one heard the commotion. Someone would report it. As what? A student coming unhinged and using C4 to blow up part of the bathroom?

Unlikely though it might be, the truth would come out soon enough. Kasey staggered from the ruined stall, hair and pussy still dripping, and surveyed the consequences. Her pussy had flooded the place. A slight decline at the door caused it to pour into the hallway. She couldn't hear anything from outside. If luck was on her side, then everyone had dispersed. Perhaps she could get back to the dorms without being spotted. Or arrested by the campus security for indecent exposure.

"Not that it matters," she sighed and picked up her jeans, still soaked and unusable. Outside of a miracle, her hopes of getting out unseen by someone or a security camera were slim. She didn't have her phone, for fear of water damage from her own body, which left Grace out of the equation. Shouting for help could work, though that would force her to explain why her jeans were soaked beyond use, and why she went into the flooded girl's restroom in the first place.

Kasey groaned and sat down with a shallow splash. She bunched her knees to her chest and held them. Her forehead rested on her forearms, eyes tilted down to stare at her flaccid length. Two orgasms in one day. She'd done it before, often when at home where she had easy access to an escape route and a set of parents who understood that, when a door or wall broke, it was out of her control. If the dean, or any of the staff, found out she was responsible for this, she'd be expelled.

And they would find out. Kasey tapped her head into her arms, hoping to spur some spark of genius. Pleasure and panic worked in tandem to dull any chance of such, leaving her locked onto a single path, one she wanted to ignore and search for another. But where? No branches led off from the one, nor did she see any hints for more. She was stuck. Hopelessly stuck.

A series of softs raps against the door jerked her from the black spiral.

"Hello? Kasey, right? I, uh, brought you some pants," Beth said.

"Well, better than nothing," Kasey sighed and stood. At least she wouldn't be sneaking around campus with her dick flopping about. She stood, unlatched the door and let it swing open. The futa glanced down at herself when the outside light struck her cock, "Oh no..." she returned her gaze to the door. Where wood once blocked her view, now stood Beth, arms bundled under her huge bosom and face obscured in a mask of shock.

"Thank you! Sorry! Okay, bye!" Kasey slammed the door shut and locked it, then crumbled where she stood, cradling the set of sweats to her chest. Her college education was over. As was any hope of a social life in Canada. Or anywhere. Beth would likely tell the media and she'd be covered the world over. No news channel would turn down covering the elusive futanari.

"I am so fucked."

"Not yet, but that can be arranged," Beth's voice carried through the door, soft and seductive.

"Oh no..." Kasey repeated.

12