TT Spalding, P.I.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,491 Followers

With that, Karen reached in her purse and pulled out the cash. I didn't bother to count it as I was certain it was all there. Karen was a cheat but not a crook. I thanked her and asked her what she planned to do next. I wanted her to stay for just a few more minutes and she seemed relaxed enough to tell me about contacting a lawyer. She also mentioned the conditions of her pre nuptial agreement and this was what I was waiting for. I knew it! I knew that was what the deal was! She told me that if she caught him cheating, the pre nup was null and void. If she cheated, it made no difference what he did. She would get nothing. Hot Damn! Polly owed me $20!

While I was talking to Karen, Polly had played the DVDs for Steven in our little conference room next door and he was more than ready to pay the four grand just to get his hands on them. Polly had advised him to bring cash so he just handed it over as she gave him the package. Now for the finale. As he sat reading the report she rose.

"Mr. Waters, would you wait here in the conference room for just a minute? We have someone we would like you to meet."

"Sure, no problem, One of your investigators?"

"Well, something like that."

With that, Polly knocked on my door. That was the signal. I turned to Karen and told her I had someone she should meet. She stood and followed me out the door without a clue. I walked to the door to the conference room and stepped to one side.

"Go on in. There is someone there you need to talk to. We'll give you some privacy."

"Is it her? The one he's cheating with?"

"Just go on in. This should give you some closure."

With that, I opened the door and she practically ran in. I quickly shut it behind her and left. It was only a few seconds before it started. And man, was it brutal! I loved every loud, screaming, minute of it.

Epilog

Maggie and I sat in our whirlpool on the patio of our little bungalow. We had had a good three weeks. We made just over $5400 after paying Polly $1600 for her part in the deal. Not bad for three weeks and a few days work. Neither of us felt bad as we watched a broken marriage fall apart. Both spouses were cheaters and neither deserved any advantage. We had given Karen exactly what she paid us for and we gave Steven exactly what he needed to make it even. The final result was that he divorced her and she got zilch, nada, nil! Well, when you try to put one over on someone, you pay the price if it goes belly up.

"Well, we deserve a break, don't you think?" my lovely wife asked as we soaked in the hot bubbling water.

"I don't think we have time. There was a man in today that thinks his wife is cheating on him and he wants our help in proving it. He says she has changed recently and he knows something is wrong. I asked him if he had done anything that might have caused her to try to get even and he just shrugged his shoulders but I could tell. He finally told me that he may have but he didn't go into any detail."

"And?"

"And I told him we would take the case."

She just laughed and slapped my arm.

"By the way. I made a copy of those DVDs we gave to Steven Waters. Want to watch them again?"

Maggie just laughed and reached down to grab me. Neither of us had anything on and we let nature take its course.

To be Continued . . .

thecelt
thecelt
2,491 Followers
12