TT Spalding, PI - The Wordsworth Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,513 Followers

As to Myra, I saw her the other day with Maggie. The shit hit the fan alright when Cal got the goods on Phillip Watson. He got permission from Phil's bosses to monitor the fees he was charging his clients and used his own contacts at Homeland Security to follow the money trial to the Caymans. They also tapped his phones and monitored his computer and located the accountant and Patty Harris. When Cal took them down, it made all the headlines, got front page coverage in the New York papers and nationwide TV coverage. Cal was a hero, Myra was found to be innocent of all knowledge and released, and her husband went down big time. Maggie was pleased but concerned about her friend. We had her over to dinner several times and she seemed to be getting along much better now.

Cal called, made sure I was cool with him taking the credit and then told me I had a favor coming. If and when I needed to collect, he said to just call. Well, that was fine with me since I was often on the verge of doing something illegal. One of these days, I was going to slip over the line. Good to have favors owed.

Well, all in all, things went pretty well considering. I got lucky a couple of times myself and Maggie has been just as happy as can be. When Maggie is happy, so am I. For many reasons. Maggie is about as perfect as they come but a happy Maggie is without equal. Trust me.

Oh, yes. Maggie sent my manuscript out today to her friend. She seems to think it has a good chance of being published. I'll just hold my breath and hope for the best. Actually, my motto is 'expect the worst and hope for the best'. We'll see. Stay tuned.

thecelt
thecelt
2,513 Followers
12