Tub for One

Story Info
Live from the hot tub, it's Saturday night.
1k words
4.08
30.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers

It was late, after midnight. The kids were in bed, so was the husband, and all there was left for me to do was relax. I could hear the hot tub calling me from the porch, my muscles aching from a hard day gardening, and cleaning the attic. I went in search of my bathing suit. Ick. Still wet from earlier today. Hmmmmm, well it was really late. Nobody should be around.

Our hot tub had a great view from the porch. You could see the gazebo, the garden, the trees, the alley, and the neighbors on both sides. We kept discussing a fence, but time and money made it unlikely at this point. Oh well, I'd just go out and have a peek around.

I quickly stripped off my clothes, briefly considered getting in wearing my bra and thong, before tossing them into the hamper too. I paid a lot of money for that lingerie and didn't really want to ruin it with the many chemicals swimming around in my hot tub. What the hell. I was going in sans suit. I grabbed my long black silk robe and knotted it around my waist, snatched up my towel and strode out the door.

It was a gorgeous night with a full moon. It was just cool enough to give me a small shiver as I stepped out into the humid summer air. A slight breeze skittered past, and I felt my nipples tighten under the silk, making me shiver again for a totally different reason. Oh that water was going to feel so damn good. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye—on the neighbor's porch. I turned to look, but didn't see anyone, just a wisp of smoke leftover from a cigarette, and more wafting from behind the brick pillar.

Oh fuck, someone was out here—but didn't want me to see them. I was irritated. This was my time and here was someone to rain on my parade. Well, fuck it, I thought—I'm getting in. I caught a glimpse of my audience as he peeked around the corner. Oh wow, it was Jeff. So he wanted a show huh? I grinned. Well he was gonna get one.

I stepped up onto the stairs, so the edge of the hot tub hit me about mid thigh. Perfect. I slowly untied the robe and let it fall open just a little bit before I turned around. Didn't want to give it all up immediately. I slowly let the robe slide down my back, over the curve of my hips, until it puddled at my feet. I bent down to pick it up, giving him a generous view of my ass, as I made a great show of shaking out my robe, and reaching up to hang it on the hook outside. I could feel his eyes burning into me from across the yard.

I finally turned around and faced the hot tub. I took a big stretch, arms over head, calling attention to my full breasts. I grabbed the side of the hot tub, and swung one leg over, straddling it for a moment, before lifting the other foot in. I sunk down into the hot water, sighing blissfully, and leaned my head back, relaxing.

It looked like I was done playing, but I was just getting started. I made another big production of getting settled in the water. Oops, needed the jets. I got up on my knees, my wet breasts glistening in the moonlight. Damn—even I thought my tits looked good. I heard what I thought was an intake of breath from the other side of the pillar. I leaned over, giving him a nice view of my back and my tattoos and hit the button for the jets. Bubbles exploded all around me. I gasped. I was kneeling right over top of one of the jets. A steady hard stream of water was hitting me dead on the right spot. I grabbed the side for balance. Oh fuck that felt good.

I glanced over toward the porch, not wanting to give up the game. Wow, could I really do this? The water was making it a moot point. I was rushing toward a climax—might as well let us both enjoy it. I moaned quietly. This was so hot. I ran my hands up over my tits, rubbing my palms over my hard nipples. I shuddered. I knew he had a good view. As I pinched my nipples I moaned loud and long. Oh fuck yes, I was getting so close. My head tipped back, my hair dripping down my back causing another tremor to shake my body.

I put one of my hands to my mouth, licking and sucking my fingers and then slid that hand down between my tits, down my stomach and into the water putting two fingers into my ready pussy. Damn it, that blocked the jet. I removed the offending fingers. God I really needed something inside my pussy. I reached behind me, running my hand down my ass, arching my back, and slid the fingers in from behind. It was a little awkward at first, but the fullness in my cunt made up for any of that. My body started swaying a little—the water sloshing as I finger fucked myself and the water jets worked their magic.

I imagined how I must look, all dripping and wet, his eyes hot on me as I pleasured myself. I was so very close, but didn't want to reach the finish line before he did. I was definitely hearing gasping from behind the pillar now. I leaned back off the jet just a little, playing it out as long as I could. I heard a low moan from the porch and I couldn't hold out any longer.

My pussy gripped my fingers hard as wave after wave of my orgasm hit me. I whimpered, my hair plastered to my face from the steam, as I pulled my fingers out of my pussy. I slowly relaxed back into the water letting the jets pound the muscles in my back into submission. A slow smile spread across my face. Hmmm, this could turn out to be most fun, I thought as I sneaked another quick peek over at the neighbor's porch. The door was closing slowly and silently. Well, I was pretty sure he enjoyed the show. I'd have to wait and see if he came back for an encore the next night.

Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers