Tub for Two

Story Info
And tonight's guest star is...
1.2k words
3.75
26.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers

It was another cool night. It was after midnight already—a beautiful clear summer night. I talked my husband into a nice soak in the hot tub. For a change, it wasn't too hot—it was gorgeous out. Little did my husband know exactly what I had in mind.

You see, my neighbor Jeff, and I had been playing this little game for weeks now, ever since I had gone out the first night without a bathing suit. He would hide on his porch and watch me, and I would pretend I didn't know he was there, and give him a show—complete with flashing, getting myself off, and occasionally a toy or two. I kept upping the ante.

I coaxed my husband into the hot tub and hit the jets—getting us both nice and relaxed. I lay there letting the water jets pound me, the hot water soothing my tired muscles. I used that time to study my husband. He lay on the other side, eyes closed, a blissful expression on his face. I had married far out of my league. I had a very handsome husband, who I still intensely desired after almost 16 years of marriage. I was staring at his chest, still nice and muscular, when I felt his eyes, gorgeous, green, and boring into me.

I pulled myself over to him, situated myself comfortably on his lap, and felt his desire underneath me. I also knew by this time—my neighbor had taken up residence on his porch and was waiting for the show to start. I have never been one to disappoint.

I leaned over slowly, his face in my hands, and drew my tongue across his lips. I licked gently at the corners of his mouth—backing off and foiling his attempts to capture my tongue. I went back to licking his lips in long slow wet strokes, before finally sliding my tongue deep in his mouth, drawing a groan from his throat. His hands went to my hips—lifting me, rearranging me so I was straddling his lap. His cock pressed hard against my pussy—the bathing suit pulled tight between us. Mmm, didn't know how much more I could take. I took my hands from his face and reached behind me, deftly untying my suit top and letting it fall between us. I grabbed the floating scrap of fabric and tossed it out of the tub with a splat.

I was bare from the waist up—my breasts out of the water. Steam was pouring off my skin into the cool air and a mist hung over the surface of the water. My pale wet skin glistened in the moonlight. His hands reached up to cup my breasts. I love his hands—work roughened dark brown from the sun. They look so amazing against the pale white skin of my breasts, and they feel even better. He drew me toward him, licking the undersides between his fingers, while he pinched my nipples lightly. I gasped and moaned as he ground his hips hard against mine.

I needed him inside me now. I reluctantly moved his hands from my tits and stood up—my pussy level with his face. With no further encouragement, he pulled my bottoms off, breathing in my scent and slowly licking the water off the skin he uncovered. I was going insane. His hands went to my hips and held me still—prisoner to his tongue. He licked me hard over and over until I thought I'd collapse.

He looked up. "Ask me," he said, when he felt me trembling under his hands. A moan choked from my throat.

"Please," I said, "may I cum please?" My hands were tangled in his hair. My body tense and hovering on the brink. My humiliation was made worse knowing a strange pair of both eyes and ears observed me from the neighbor's house, seeing me quiver and hearing the begging falling from my lips. He stared at me a moment before he nodded once, and buried his face in my pussy. I came so hard, head thrown back, whole body shaking, moaning and whimpering loudly. When he was sure he had wrung the last spasm from me, he turned me around and bent me over the side of the hot tub—steam rising from my skin. Carefully sliding 2 fingers into my dripping pussy, he spread my ass cheeks with his hand, and began to lick me, stroking my g-spot with his fingers. I was reaching another climax quickly.

"What do you want?" He asked quietly. I wanted to cum screaming like a banshee, but I knew that wasn't what he was asking. He was going to make me beg for the fucking I so desperately needed. I thought briefly of our neighbor stroking his cock on the porch.

"Please fuck me," I panted quietly.

"I didn't hear you. Tell me what you want, or I'll stop." His fingers paused, pressing hard on the perfect spot, but not moving.

Oh God. "Please, please fuck me," I wailed. Anything to start those magic fingers again.

"Where?"

I groaned and tried to twist my hips a bit. He grabbed me and held me fast. I couldn't stand it anymore, "Fuck me!," I screamed. "Please fuck my pussy. God I need it now. Please baby, please God. Fuck me."

He started to rub the spot again. So, so good. I was whimpering, when he pulled his fingers out of me, and gasping when he rammed his hard cock in.

I came within minutes, moaning and squealing as he came hard right after me. We both collapsed panting on the side of the hot tub. That is when I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked up quickly. Oh fuck, why did he have to come clean now???

My husband looked up, but held me down where I was with one hand on the small of my back. "Hey there neighbor," he said calmly extending his other hand out for a handshake over my bare back. Jeff was standing in front of me—his crotch level with my face.

"Well, hi Ron." He said. "Quite the little wife you have here." (OH fuck—he was going to tell on me.) I struggled half-heartedly to stand; my husband's hand pressed me down more firmly.

"Yeah she is," he said, his hand tracing a small circle on my back. "So, enjoy the show?"

"Sure did, nearly as much as the one she put on last week with the 2 vibrators and the phone sex. Damn, damn that was hot." I felt the hand press down a bit more firmly. Oops. He knew I hadn't had any phone with him last week. Oh double fuck. I was in for it now. Probably a good hard spanking, and not the fun kind either.

"Yeah she is entertaining—let me know if there is anything you want to see—or do for that matter. She needs to learn there are consequences for being such a little cock tease."

The light finally dawned. Oh my God—I had been set up. Here I thought I was being naughty and it had all been planned. My whole body started to shake again as laughter rocked me from head to toe. I glanced up at Jeff, he threw me a big smile, turned and sauntered back over to his house, tossing a "g'night" over his shoulder. That fucker, he got me good.

"We have some things to discuss lover." His hand slowly lifted from my back.

Yikes. I knew that tone. Oh well, I grinned, whatever happened next, it had definitely been worth it.

Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers