Tub Tug

Story Info
His daughter's friend surprises him in the bathtub.
2.7k words
4.42
133.4k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relaxing in the bath tub and soaking some sore muscles after a long run on a lazy summer morning. Of course I was especially looking forward to seeing my daughter's friend Lisa who was coming over to visit during her freshman college break. Lisa was my favorite of all my daughter's friends. I watched her grow up and was like a second father to her. Her real dad was out of the picture and her mother never remarried.

I'd watched Lisa while relaxing by the pool the day before. I'd never before looked at her as a woman. She's about 5'6" with brown hair and big brown eyes. She'd been a track star in high school and was still in amazing shape in her first year of college. I would guess her breasts are 34c with nice hips to go with them. Her legs never seemed to end. So slender and shapely from her running. I felt like a bit of a voyeur and dirty old man for watching behind my sunglasses as my cock grew in my shorts. But what was the harm?

Later as I peeked at her safely through my bathroom window I realized just how beautiful she had become as she pranced around the pool in her bikini. To me she was absolutely perfect. My wife had been cold and avoiding sex lately, and I guess I was becoming an old pervert. I blamed my fixation on the girl on a loveless marriage to an alcoholic. Even though I'd been working out and had lost weight my wife was still ignoring me.

I turned off the bath water and prepared to get in the tub. I took a look at my old body. Looking good for my age! Only the gray chest hair kind of gave me away. I was slim and trim otherwise. I climbed into the tub and closed my eyes to fully relax. As I thought of Lisa I started to become erect and soaped up my erection. I hate to brag, but I'm bigger than average. At my age you never let a stiff cock go to waste. Might as well have some fun I thought.

I was in the middle of stroking it when I heard the door to the bathroom open and the toilet seat go down.

"Honey I'm in the tub," I said to my wife....or so I thought.

"It's me Lisa Mr. Long. I'm sorry to come in but I really have to go pee."

I then heard her peeing and unrolling some toilet paper while I lay awkwardly behind the shower curtain buck naked and feeling vulnerable with a 20 year old gorgeous girl on the other side. My erection grew harder and harder knowing a young naked co-ed was just on the other side of the vinyl screen.

"It's so good to come over and swim Mr. Long thanks for having me."

"That's okay Lisa, you can come over anytime." I replied nervously.

I heard the toilet flush and I assumed she was going to leave, and I could finish taking care of business. But I was wrong.

"While I have you in there trapped Mr. Long. I was wondering if you could peek around the curtain and tell me what you think of my bikini. I just got it and would really like to hear a guy's opinion. I wore it the other day at the beach and none of the boys seemed to even notice me."

This request seemed a bit strange since she had never asked me my opinion before. But I've been married for 25 years and my wife and daughter have asked me to comment on outfits before. Always a slippery slope for a guy.

"Well okay but I really have to get going." I lied. I still wouldn't miss an opportunity to see her model herself up close though.

I reached up and nervously pulled the shower curtain shyly back tight around my face. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Lisa in a small yellow bikini that contrasted with her lightly tanned skin. I looked from her long brown hair with tinted purple tips to her neon sports shoes. Her shapely butt and medium sized breasts looked amazing. She turned around slowly and angled sideways and lifted up on the balls of her feet to tighten up her calves and butt. Then she thrust out her chest. I realized she was just showing off for me and enjoying every minute of it from the subtle smile on her face.

"What do you think Mr. Long? Is it as nice as the one you watched me in out your window yesterday?" She giggled.

"Yes Lisa sorry about that. I need to keep an eye on all visitors to the pool for safety reasons." I lied.

"That's too bad Mr. Long because I thought you might be checking me out and to be honest, it made me excited to think of you watching me. I thought of it all last night. Would you like to watch me now up close Mr. Long? I've been working on some dance moves."

She began to do a little dance in her bikini as I watched. She moved like a nymph and kept eye contact with me as she ran her hands up and down her body as she slithered and undulated. She finished by wiggling her bum at me. Then she smiled and waited for a response.

"You look beautiful Lisa you must have a lot of boyfriends back at school."

"Not really Mr. Long I'm not really into boys, I think I like men better. Now pull that silly curtain back a little farther Mr. Long and I'll show you more." She whispered huskily.

"Lisa I think you've teased this old man enough for one day. I think you should go before...."

Just then she stuck out her tongue at me. "Poo" she said as she made a little noise. "I know you don't want me to leave."

She looked at me for a minute and then smiled and issued a challenge.

"Pull back the curtain to your waist and I'll take off my bikini top for you." She said hungrily as she stared into my face. "Unless you'd rather see me go."

I thought for about one second and then slowly pulled the curtain over farther. I knew it was the wrong thing to do but I was totally in her power and she knew it. My cock was swollen as hard as steel. Harder than it had been in years.

Lisa grinned and sauntered over to me and leaned over close staring defiantly into my eyes.

"That was a good boy. Now here's your present for behaving."

I stared up at her gorgeous face and brown eyes, inches from my face, as my eyes slowly dropped to her cleavage and flat stomach.

Suddenly she turned around and offered me her back.

"Pull the string and open your present Mr. Long."

I reached up and tried to capture the string as she wiggled her hips back and forth slowly as if a romantic song was playing. I took in her lower back and beautiful ass. Finally I was able to grab the thin strap and slowly pull as she began to step away and turn. She turned and faced me as she held the fabric to her tits.

"Oh no Mr. Long look what you did! My boobs are falling right out of my top. Is that a nice thing for a man to do to a little girl?"

Without losing eye contact she slowly lowered the fabric as her tan line become more and more revealed. "Oops," she said as she dropped it to the floor and kicked it away. Her hands still covered her breasts but now she was caressing her boobs and lifting them. She gave her nipples a quick pinch and pull before she lowered her hands down and showed her tits to me, swinging them side to side. She looked coyly to the side waiting to see what I might say or do.

I just took in the beautiful sight before me. I had not seen another naked woman in twenty five years other than my wife and probably never one this beautiful. The whole event seemed surreal and frozen in time. At that moment I had no past and no future. I was completely and totally captured in the moment.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. Not only that, but her beautiful scent filled the room. I can only describe it as coconut and some floral scent. She smiled at me and slightly turned to the side so I could see the profile of her chest. Her tits defied gravity. They stood proudly on her chest with her perky nipples standing out at full attention. She raised her hands up and caressed them again while hungrily looking into my eyes.

"Mr. Long you naughty man are you enjoying the show? Would you like to see more? Is this what you wanted to see when you peeked out the window at me? Does your wife know you lust for young girls?"

I nodded my head as I looked at her. I then had a sudden feeling of guilt and I tried to be the adult.

"You're the most beautiful thing I have ever seen but I think maybe you should leave before we both do something we might regret." I said, not really meaning a bit of it. I couldn't image regretting sex with Lisa. But she might regret having it with me, an old man twice her age.

She frowned and then thought for a moment as she sashayed back and forth. She seemed utterly comfortable with her nudity and enjoyed showing herself off to me.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

I just nodded as I continued to stare at her.

She then challenged me again and said, "Pull back the curtain and show me what you got."

"What do you mean Lisa?" I said.

"Your cock silly, I want to see your cock." She whispered.

I looked down at my dick which was now pulsating with a mind of its own to my every heartbeat. I couldn't lie about the effect she was having on me. I hoped I wouldn't disappoint her. I looked back up at her and decided to go for it. I pulled back the curtain and pulled in my stomach as I showed her my cock at full attention.

She sucked in her breath, "Wow Mr. Long I didn't know it'd be that big.... But it's the first real one I've ever seen."

I couldn't believe that she'd never seen a cock before and was a virgin.

Then she walked over right beside the tub and finished drawing the curtain back as she stood over me and I looked up over her flat stomach to the bottom of her breasts to her big brown eyes beyond.

"Pull my bottoms down for me please." She whispered. "I want to be naked for you."

As I looked at her bikini bottom I could see it was damp with moisture. She was just as excited as I was from her little show. I reached up with shaky hands and hooked my thumbs into her bikini then I pulled her bottoms down off her hip and over her round bum feeling her smooth skin. I allowed them to fall down her long legs as I looked at the juncture of her thighs and took in her thin pussy hair. She must have waxed for her bikini because her pussy looked well-groomed with just a strip of a triangle of hair above her pussy.

I watched as she again moved around for me and showed herself off. She slowly turned and her ass was beautiful and shapely. After a little prancing around she reached down and untied her sneakers and kicked them off. Then she did something I'll never forget. She lifted her right leg up onto the edge of the tub and showed me her pussy. She reached down and spread it slightly apart for me. I could tell she was dripping wet and I smelled her musk about a foot from my face. A bead of white cream ran down her leg.

At that moment I would have done anything for her.

"Stroke your cock for me...." was all I heard her say. "Lets have fun together."

I reached down and grabbed my cock without hesitation. I stroked it slowly to avoid cumming as I watched her. Lisa began to finger her pussy and undulate her hips.

I tried to lean in to see if she would let me lick her pussy but she pulled back slightly.

"No not now." Was all she said.

I wasn't going to argue.

Her hips pumped back and forth as I saw first one then two of her fingers slip deeper into her pussy and become wet with her juices. Her other hand was pulling at her nipples hard. I could tell she was on the brink of orgasm. Her showing off had excited her as much as me.

As I watched she tilted her head back and began to moan and thrash about as she came with her fingers. She was kind of loud but I was beyond caring who heard us at that point. It was music to my ears.

Even though I was on the verge of an incredible orgasm I let go of my cock and just watched as she came. Now she looked down at me and said.

"Looks like Mr. Long needs a helping hand down there."

She climbed into the tub and put her smooth thin legs on either side of mine. I could feel the heat between her legs on mine.

She reached up and took my throbbing cock in her hand. I had pre-cum flooding down my shaft from all the teasing and I just about jumped as she took the first stroke from the head of my cock down the shaft.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked worriedly. "I can stop if you want."

"No Lisa it just feels so good." I said. "I don't want it to end."

I watched as she stroked up and down my cock. I'd like to say I lasted for an hour but she probably did about twenty strokes before I felt myself start to lose it. After all the teasing there was just no resisting her.

I tried to hold back which only seemed to intensify it as I felt my orgasm rapidly approach. Having this beautiful young woman in the tub with me, stroking my cock lovingly with her hot wet pussy resting against my leg was just too much. I tried to warn her before I came.

"Lisa I'm going to cum."

She just smiled and stroked and squeezed harder to milk the cum out of my cock.

"Fuck yeah let it go for me!"

I arched my back up out of the tub as the first glob thickly shot up into the air. The second and third sprayed wildly around the tub like a fountain. Lisa just giggled and kept stroking and watching as I unleashed my pent up load all over her and the tub. She then scooped up some water and washed my cum off her tits and stomach.

"Wow Mr. Long that was a lot of cum!"

Lisa then leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead, Her beautiful breasts swinging out against my chest. I reached up to feel them but she just let me for a moment before pushing my hands away.

"Thanks Mr. Long that was a lot of fun."

I couldn't take my eyes off her as she slipped on her bikini and shoes. She turned toward me just before she left the room and blew me a kiss.

"See you by the pool a little later Mr. Long. You might have to take a nap after that load."

Then she slipped out of the room and closed the door.

I sat and remembered the whole event, the greatest of my whole life. I hoped she'd visit me again soon.