Tucker and Bud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He read the instrument and then inserted the suppositories, hitting Tucker's sweet spot on the way out as always.

"Ok" he said, "You can turn over."

Tucker turned over and asked: "What's that thing you do with your finger each time you pull it out? It sends me practically into orbit."

Bud smiled and pulled the covers up. "That's the idea. I press on a spot just over your prostate gland. You can think of it as your pleasure spot. Pressing on it acts as a kind of internal aphrodisiac. Youdoknow what an aphrodisiac is?"

"Yeah, I do know that" Tucker replied, then looked up lovingly at Bud and told him: "I'm glad I got sick."

"You are? Why?"

"If I hadn't been stoned on that sedative I wouldn't have had the courage to kiss you, and if I hadn't gotten sick you wouldn't be giving me the sedative. Hey, I hope you don't end up catching the virus from me!"

"Not likely, since I've already had it" Bud told him. "And anyway I'll take my chances. You're worth it" he added, punctuating his declaration with a kiss.

Tucker beamed at the compliment. "Well if you do get sick, I'll nurse you back to health."

"It's a deal. Now get some sleep."

Bud turned to leave, but Tucker stopped him. "Hey Bud, what are the chances of waking up in your arms again?"

Bud turned around and said with a grin: "I was hoping you would want to."

"Want to? I've beenlongingfor that the whole time I've been here. But until you kissed me, I was afraid to ask."

"Well now that youhaveasked, I'd say the chances are pretty good. But it won't be right away, and I won't tell you in advance. I want it to be a surprise."

=====

During the next few days, Bud continued to give Tucker his meals, administer his medication, make sure he was kept warm, and keep track of the fever. He also gave Tucker a bed bath every other day, and Tucker's murmurs of delight, which he did not attempt to conceal, left no doubt about how much he enjoyed it.

The treatment schedule became a smooth-running routine. Smooth-running, that is, except for the time a medicine took effect more quickly than they would have wanted: One evening as Bud was about to tuck him in, Tucker said "I need to take a dump." Ordinarily he would have done that before being medicated, but the urge had just now manifested itself.

The sedative was already making him drowsy, so Bud helped him to the bathroom.

The next thing Tucker knew, he was waking up to the sight of things going by upside down. He was draped over Bud's shoulder and Bud was carrying him along the hall.

"Wha ... hap'n'd?" Tucker asked hazily.

"You fell asleep on the toilet after you took a dump. I put you over my shoulder to wipe you, and now I'm taking you back to bed."

"Mm" was the most response that Tucker could manage. He was too drowsy even to feel mortified at having had to be wiped as if he were a toddler.

He was already asleep again two minutes later when Bud laid him down and secured the covers around him.

During those succeeding days, Tucker was always disappointed to wake up in bed rather than in Bud's arms.

Until early Friday morning: He was roused by a kiss and even before he opened his eyes he knew exactly where he was, because he was sitting naked under a warm blanket, a strong arm was around his back, and his head was resting against a meaty shoulder. All was as it had been when he awakened on that first day, except that this time in addition to the arm around his back, he felt Bud's hand under his bare behind. Bud was cradling him as one cradles a baby.

He looked up as Bud softly said "Surprise" and kissed him again.

Tucker nestled close and nuzzled Bud's neck, sleepily murmuring "Mmm. Bes s'prise I could have." Then he went blissfully back to sleep.

When he awoke about fifteen minutes later, he was still in Bud's arms. He looked at Bud's smiling face and said what he had wanted to say the first time he had found himself here: "This is wonderful."

Bud ran his fingers through Tucker's hair. "For me too. I love having you in my arms. I wish I could sit here like this with you forever.

=====

Saturday morning, after taking Tucker's temperature Bud told him: "You've had normal readings for the past twenty-four hours. You're all better."

"Thanks to you" Tucker replied. He was happy to be over the virus.

But he was not eager to leave. Still, he didn't think it would be right to ask whether he could stay any longer, so when he had gotten dressed he said somewhat wistfully: "I guess I should be going home."

"Ok" Bud answered. "I can drive you after we've had breakfast. The last dose of sedative should have worn off completely by then." But he had heard Tucker's melancholy tone, so he asked: "Would you like to come back and stay here tonight?"

Tucker's face brightened. "Yeah, I'd like that."

"And would you consider not sleeping in the guest room?"

"Would you rather I sleep on the couch?"

"No. I'd rather that you sleep in my bed."

"Then where willyousleep?"

"In my bed."

Tucker's smile lit up the room.

==========

That night as they lay in each other's arms, Tucker started to ask: "When you said you had been waiting for me to kiss you ..."

"What I said" Bud corrected, "was that I washopingyou would kiss me. It was a question of whether you could get past your formidable inhibitions. You see, I knew how you felt about me. In fact I was pretty sure while we were still in high school."

"You knew in high school?Ididn't know back then. How didyouknow?"

"For one thing, wherever I went I always knew it wouldn't be long beforeyoushowed up."

"Yeah" Tucker acknowledged, "I always did like being near you."

"And then there was the way you looked at me. It was unmistakable."

Tucker frowned. "Wow. I didn't know, but you did." He played contemplatively with the sprinkling of hair on Bud's otherwise smooth chest as he continued: "Oh I knew I liked you a lot, but I didn't grasp its full meaning. Even when I woke up in your arms last Sunday and realized that I would rather be there than anywhere else in the world, even then I didn't really understand."

He was silent for a few minutes. Then he said: "I guess I was a real pest, hanging around you all the time."

"Oh no! If the boy I loved always wanted to be nearby, it was fine withme."

"The boy you loved?Youwere in love withme?"

"Head over heels" Bud said, lightly running the back of his hand over Tucker's face. "Still am."

"I never evensuspectedthat!"

"Yeah, youarekind of dense about some things" Bud said, before planting a tender kiss on Tucker's lips. Then, looking deep into Tucker's eyes, he went on: "You have no idea how much I've missed you. Seeing you only once a week just wasn't enough, even though being near you was frustrating. So when you said you would stay and let me take care of you, I was in heaven."

There was another period of quiet as they lay together in the semi-darkness of the bedroom.

Tucker was the next one to speak. "Bud?"

"Hm?"

"The other day."

"Yes?"

"Did you talk to me as I was falling asleep? I thought I heard you say 'sweet friend', but I was too far gone to be sure.

It was Bud's turn to be surprised. "You heard that? I wasn't even aware I had said it out loud. Besides, I thought you were already sleeping. I would never have imagined you could hear me, much less remember when you woke up. Yes, you heard right. I was wishing you pleasant dreams."

"So youdidsay 'sweet friend'! The memory of that was what prompted me to kiss you."

Bud breathed a wondering sigh. "It's remarkable how we have an effect on someone when we least expect it."

Again, neither of them said anything for a while. Then Tucker asked: "Hey, if it was fine that I wanted to be near you, why was it frustrating?"

"Because I was desperate to make a move on you but I was afraid of scaring you away. I just kept hoping that when you were ready,youwould make the move. And the other day, you did."

"Yeah" Tucker said, "My feelings finally came out ... and I guess I did too."

When they had both stopped laughing, Bud spoke once more: "You know, when I said last Sunday that I took you on my lap to spare you a traumatic experience, I was telling the truth. But it wasn't the whole truth: For years, I daydreamed about having you naked on my lap; it was my favorite fantasy. I thought it would alwaysbejust a fantasy – until last Sunday, when not only did I have the chance to make the fantasy come true, it was going to be for an unselfish purpose. That was the happiest day of my life – until the day you kissed me; nowthatranks as my happiest."

"Today has beenmyhappiest day" Tucker told him, "because today I found out that you love me too."

Bud started to say something, but Tucker wasn't finished: "Hey, since you're in a confessing mood, ..."

He paused. Bud waited.

"The rectal thermometer, the suppositories – was all that really necessary, or was it just an excuse to run rampant on my rear?"

Bud grinned. "Alliteration. I like that."

"Well?" Tucker persisted."

"Yes, those really were the doctor's orders" Bud answered. "Of course I was overjoyed at the opportunity to run my hands all over your body and to fondle your captivating behind. But as much as I loved doing those examinations, I stopped when there was no longer a legitimate need. As I've told you, I would never take advantage of you." He smirked and added: "I want you to know that stopping those exams was a great sacrifice."

They lay quietly for a while, just basking in the contact of each other's body.

Suddenly Tucker asked: "Do you want to make love to me?"

Bud sat up and looked searchingly at him. "Is that whatyouwant, or would it be just to makemehappy?"

Tucker gazed up at him adoringly. "I think it's what I've wanted since high school."

So that night they made love for the first time.

Because Tucker was a virgin, Bud decided to be the bottom.

Tucker refused, saying "I want to feel you inside me." He turned onto his stomach, spread his legs, and looked back resolutely at Bud. Reluctantly, Bud finally he agreed.

He spread Tucker's cheeks and applied a generous amount of lubricant. Then he said: "Turn over. Making love to you will be even better if I can look at your beautiful face. And that way I'll also be able to tell if I'm hurting you."

Tucker turned over, and immediately pulled his knees up to his chest, exposing his puckered entrance. The sight took Bud to the brink of orgasm. Indeed, as soon as the head of his penis touched Tucker's rosebud he had a mini climax, shuddering as he sent a single slippery jet against Tucker's little hole.

His disappointment at the partial premature ejaculation was tempered by the knowledge that his semen would greatly enhance the lubrication, making things easier for Tucker.

He entered, and advanced very slowly, pausing every fraction of an inch to wait until he was certain that Tucker had adjusted. He was determined to cause as little pain, and give as much pleasure, as possible.

When he had pushed through Tucker's tight sphincter and was pausing again, Tucker said: "It's ok, you can keep going."

Bud resumed his advance, purring with delight at the feel of his rigid penis moving through Tucker's smooth, snug passage. He still went slowly, but he no longer paused. Soon he said: "I'm all the way in. Are you still ok?"

Tucker flashed him a big smile. "Yeah! It feels incredible!" He was amazed at how much he enjoyed the sensation of fullness. He was sure it was because he knew it was Bud's penis that was filling him.

Bud began a series of long, luxuriously slow strokes as Tucker smiled up at him. Then he bent over and put his tongue on Tucker's fully-erect penis and licked up and down the shaft a few times before putting his lips over the crown. He kissed it once, then took in the entire stiff member and used his mouth to add another source of pleasure for Tucker.

When he sensed that he was approaching climax, he changed from leisurely strokes to powerful thrusts, and with Tucker's penis still in his mouth he began to move his head in rhythm to his hips, using his tongue to enhance the effect as he pumped away inside Tucker.

Tucker was emitting loud, joyous cries, and when the crown of Bud's penis brushed his 'pleasure spot' for the fourth time he came like a canon, sending one powerful gush after another straight down Bud's throat.

That sent Bud over the edge; he ejaculated copiously, deep in Tucker's rectum.

In the afterglow, as they lay side by side, Tucker said "Now I know what people mean when they say they felt the Earth move."

They fell asleep for a while, but later that night they made love a second time and the Earth moved again for Tucker as he shot another volley into Bud's welcoming mouth.

END