Tucker's Stocking Stuffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dejected I went and found that my clothes were indeed finished drying. I slipped my clothes on, enjoying the warmth of them, and went back to where Julie was now hanging the string of lights. With my help we had the tree looking pretty good in no time. When it was time to put the star on top I let Julie do it while I held her so she wouldn't fall into the tree. As her arm stretched up I slid my hand under her sweatshirt and cupped her huge tit. She squealed but didn't try to stop me, so I pinched her nipple between my fingers. It popped to life instantly. As soon as the star was in place I slid my other hand under her shirt and cupped the other tit. She moaned and placed her hands behind her head as my fingers massaged her stiffening nipples.

"Mmmmm, that feels good Tucker," she moaned.

Encouraged I forced her to turn, lifted her shirt above her breasts and brought my lips down on the closest nipple. She shuddered and entwined her fingers into my hair, pushing my face harder against the loveliness of her enormous tits. While alternating between licking, sucking, and nibbling on her nipples, I moved one hand down and undid the snap and zipper to her jeans. When I tried to push my hand down the front of her jeans she grabbed hold of my wrist and stopped me. Frustrated I backed away and glared at her. She pulled her shirt down over her tits and said she was sorry but her pussy was still too sore. I couldn't be mad at her since I'm the one who'd hammered the shit out of her cunt earlier anyway. But that didn't help the case of blue balls that I had at that moment. I reached down and pulled the Christmas stocking from the box and walked over to the fireplace. I was looking for a way to hang it when I had a brainstorm. I pulled my cock out above the waistband of my sweats and stuffed it into the stocking. Turning toward Julie I called her name.

"What?" she barked, looking over at me.

"I have a stocking stuffer for you," I laughed, and then pulled the stocking off revealing my raging boner.

Julie chuckled and came over and squatted down in front of me and began to run her fingers over my hot flesh. She had a mischievous grin on her face.

"I did promise didn't I," she whispered right before she sucked the head into her mouth.

"Oh shit!" I croaked clutching the stocking in my hands as the pleasurable sensation her mouth was causing shot up the length of my cock.

Julie worked her mouth on my cock like a pro, licking it up and down and slobbering all over the knob. I could feel the tightness in my balls growing as she slurped my rod. When she started stroking my shaft while sucking on the head I knew it wouldn't take long before I spewed a load into her throat. Julie's hand pumped faster, she obviously knew I was close. I was groaning and clinching my ass cheeks together ready to unload my balls when a sound from the hallway brought everything to a screeching halt. Aunt Kate was coming. Julie fell back on her ass, her eyes wide, and stared at the hall. My cock was so hard I knew I didn't have enough time to stuff it back in my pants. I did the only thing I could think to do; I pulled the Christmas stocking in my hands over my cock hiding it from sight.

Kate rounded the corner and stared at us. She had her blanket wrapped around herself and was holding it closed with both hands near her chest. We watched as she gazed at the tree then back at us. She repeated that a few times, as though she wasn't sure she was seeing what she was seeing. A small grin etched her lips until her eyes fell on the stocking covering my still hard cock. Anger flashed in her eyes as she reached over and grabbed the stocking by the toe.

"That doesn't go up this year! That one's Henry's, the bastard!" she yelled.

I should've tightened my grip on the stocking, but I didn't. Kate yanked it off my cock with a flourish. Her eyes opened wide as all eleven inches of my tube steak came into view. Kate's mouth dropped open, the stocking hit the floor, and she staggered backwards pointing at my tool with one hand while trying to keep the blanket from falling with the other one. Her mouth opened and closed, like a fish out of water, but no sound came out right away. When it did, it came out in a stammer.

"That...that...thing... can't be real!" Kate's eyes were glued to my cock, and her pointing finger was shaking.

Julie was sitting in front of me on the floor, her eyes unblinking as we both watched Kate's reaction. Kate would look at my dick then look at Julie. She did this for a while before I saw the light of realization flicker in her eyes. She gazed into my eyes then turned to Julie.

"Were you sucking your brother's cock?" There was no hint of condemnation in her voice.

Julie stood up and walked over to her. Kate didn't move as Julie put her arm around her shoulders, she just stared at my slowly deflating penis as if she were spellbound.

"Yes I was sucking it, but look at it. It's so fucking big and beautiful I can't resist it."

"It is big, that's for sure," Kate said softly, as if she were talking to herself.

Julie squeezed Kate's shoulder and forced her closer to me, then she asked, "Do you want to touch it Kate?"

"I couldn't..." Kate mumbled.

"Sure you can. Tucker won't mind, would you Tucker?"

"Not at all," I replied feeling the blood start to return to my cock. I found the idea of my Aunt willingly touching my tool highly titillating.

"Get closer Tucker, so Kate can touch it."

"I...I don't think I can," Kate blabbered.

"Sure you can," Julie repeated reaching down and taking hold Kate's wrist.

"But..." Kate feebly protested even as she allowed Julie to lift her hand and place it on my cock.

I could feel her fingers slowly wrap around my shaft, she had a slight tremor in her touch.

"My God, it's so big," Kate whispered.

"Maybe it'll get bigger if you let Tucker see your lovely body," Julie suggested.

"Please Aunt Kate, let me look at you," I chimed in.

Kate glanced up into my eyes. I smiled then reached out and touched the side of her face. She closed her eyes and squeezed my shaft harder. She released her hold on the blanket and let it fall to the floor. Taking her free hand I pulled it to me and placed it on my cock with her other hand. Julie stepped behind her then reached around and cupped Kate's breasts in her hands. The brown nipples grew hard instantly. Kate shuddered when Julie began kissing her on the shoulders. Taking my cue from Julie, I stepped up to Kate and brought my lips down onto hers. Moaning, Kate returned my kiss, her hands now stroking up and down my shaft. I put one hand behind her head while the other one traveled down her front, brushing her nipples before going over her tummy and ending up on her bushy mound. Julie began flicking her fingertips across Kate's nipples as I extended my middle finger and slid it low enough to rub her clit. Kate's climax caught Julie and I off-guard.

"OHHH GOD!" she groaned, bucking her hips and forcing my finger harder against her clit.

"That's it, let it out Kate," Julie whispered then started kissing her way down Kate's back.

Kate squirmed and pressed herself against me, trapping my rod between us, her hands still pumping my hardness. My tongue darted into her mouth just as Julie's slid between her butt cheeks. Dipping my finger lower I inserted it into Kate's leaking slit. She went off like a roman candle.

"UUUNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, her hands dropping from my cock and reaching up to pinch her own nipples.

"Turn her Tucker, I want to eat her cunt cream!" Julie demanded.

Taking Kate by the shoulders I gently spun her around until her hairy pussy was in line with Julie's mouth. Julie grabbed her by the hips and sank her tongue between Kate's pussy lips. Kate began to shudder even harder when she felt Julie's tongue plow into her moist snatch. I wrapped my arms around Kate's midriff and pressed the shaft of my cock between her butt cheeks. Bringing my hands up I cupped her tits and tweaked her nipples as Julie sucked her cunt. Kate's hands moved down to the back of Julie's head and tangled her fingers in hair. She pressed Julie's face forcefully into her steaming twat. Kate came two more times before Julie pulled her cream smeared face away from her cunt. She stood up and sandwiched Kate between us. Julie mashed her cunt-creamed lips against Kate's in a passion-fueled liplock. Kate responded by wrapping her arms around Julie and pulling her into her body. My hands were trapped between their heaving chests. I could feel Julie's rock hard nipples through her shirt against the back of my hands. My cock was so hard it hurt.

Breaking free from them I went around and spread Kate's blanket out on the floor. When I was done I stepped up behind Julie and lifted her shirt. They broke their kiss long enough for me to pull her shirt off over her head. Next I worked my hands around in front and undid her jeans. As I pulled them down I lowered myself to my knees. When Julie's ass came into view I slipped my tongue between her cheeks and sought out her tiny pucker hole. Reaching around both pairs of legs I cupped Kate's ass in my hands as I worked my tongue up and down Julie's crack. Both women were moaning loudly. Snaking my tongue lower I was able to taste the edge of Julie's slit near her entrance. She was soaking wet. I wanted to taste more of her.

"Sit on my face Julie," I pleaded.

Julie turned around with a huge grin on her face. I scooted back and lay down on the blanket with my arms up in a beckoning motion. Julie stepped over and planted her feet on the sides of my head. Looking up between her legs I could see her clit was already engorged and fat. Her slit was coated in wetness. Grabbing her thighs I tugged. Slowly I watched her pussy get closer and closer as she lowered herself down. Squatting over my face with her cunt just out of reach I was forced to lift my head before I could taste her nectar. As soon as my tongue slid past the outer folds of her pussy and sank into the heat of her entrance she came.

"OH FUCKKKKKK TUCKER!" she wailed, slipping to her knees and forcing my tongue deeper into her cunt.

She started rocking her hips back and forth smearing her juices on my chin and nose. I probed as deep as I could, grabbing her thighs to slow her movements. When she slowed some I licked up her slit until my tongue was battering her ripe clit rapidly. Panting heavily she rolled off of my face and curled up into a ball next to me. I looked up and saw Kate staring at us with wide opened eyes. She had a finger pushed up her cunt and her other hand was holding her left tit. Stretching my arms up like before I beckoned her with my fingers.

"Your turn," I told her.

At first she didn't move, she just stood there fingering her pussy looking down at me. I beckoned once more and watched as she pulled her finger out of her cunt and walked over and squatted beside my head. She held out her finger. Taking her hand I brought her finger to my mouth and sucked her juice from it. Goose bumps sprouted on her arms as I licked the last of her cream from her finger. Instead of mounting my face like Julie had, Kate knelt down and threw her leg over so she was facing toward my feet. Cupping her cheeks in my hands I guided her down until her fur tickled my nose. Sticking out my tongue I dragged it through her whole slit, starting at her clit and stopping only when I reached her tight sphincter hole. I repeated this for several minutes, enjoying the tangy taste of her sweet juices as it coated my tongue.

"That feels so good," she murmured.

I made another pass with my tongue and felt her fingers wrap around my pole. Just as I pushed my tongue into her hole I felt hot breath on the tip of my cock, followed by the sensation of lips engulfing the head of it. I plunged deeper with my tongue but stopped abruptly when I felt another set of lips sucking on my balls. I'd been so engrossed in what I was doing I hadn't noticed Julie moving downward. I was in heaven as the two sets of lips worked my cock and balls at the same time. I wanted to return the pleasure so I mashed my face harder against Kate's cunt and began to lap her pussy furiously. She squealed with delight at my ministrations and took more and more of my throbbing cock into her mouth. The way her tongue danced over the head of my dick caused the tingling in my balls to intensify. I dropped my head to the floor and sucked in great gulps of air as I exploded.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck yeah!" I blubbered as rope after rope of cum raced out the end of my dick and shot down my Aunt's throat.

Kate shifted position and I felt another set of lips wrap around my cock. Climbing off my face Kate slithered down beside Julie and they both began to lick my cock along the shaft. More drops of spooge drained from my dick and was quickly licked off. I felt my rod start to soften. Lifting my head I saw Julie climb between my legs and hold my semi hard dick up toward the ceiling. Her fingers circled my girth tightly preventing my cock from going completely limp. I wasn't sure what she was up to until Kate straddled my waist and began to lower herself. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hope you don't mind, but I've got to try this monster out," Kate purred, lowering herself down enough for my cock head to touch her outer lips.

I felt the pressure of her cunt lips on my cock head lessen as they spread apart and slipped over my purple dome. Reaching down I placed my hands on Kate's soft hips. She lowered herself slowly upon my dick, her slick vaginal walls flowering open and hugging my shaft in their tight embrace. Lower and lower she slid, until her cunt made contact with Julie's fingers. Even semi hard, she still had a good seven inches up inside of her twitching twat.

"Oh shit that feels good," she groaned, closing her eyes and slowly rising and inch or two.

Julie released her hold on my dick and reached around and pinched Kate's nipples with her fingers. With Julie's fingers out of the way Kate's velvety tunnel slid all the way down until her ass was sitting on my ball sack. The feel of her tight slick cunt sucking my shaft as she slowly worked up and down on me had my blood rushing to fill my dick. Her moans changed pitch as more blood began to steadily inflate my penis once more. As my dick grew Kate could no longer go low enough to sit on my balls. Leaning forward she placed her hands on my chest and rocked her hips up and down, taking only what her pussy could handle. Her tits swayed from side to side as her bucking hips picked up speed.

"So good, so good," Kate chanted, sweat breaking out on her upper lip as she pumped her cunt on my now rigid rod.

While Kate pile-drove on my cock Julie came around and squatted near my head. I moved one hand off Kate's hip and reached out and under Julie. Gently I began to rub her exposed clit and soaking slit. She moaned softly and started tweaking her nipples. The more I rubbed her box, the wetter she got. As soon as I shoved a finger up her slippery hole Julie dropped from a squat to her knees and bent over planting her lips to mine. She tongue fucked my mouth as I worked my finger faster and faster into her smoldering tunnel. Her cunt clamped around my finger and she moaned deeply into my mouth as a flood of cunt cream slipped out and covered my fingers with sticky goodness. When her cunt spasms died down she rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

"I'M CUUMMMIIINNNNGGGGGG!" Kate rasped, pushing her cunt down as far as she could on my cock, her body trembling from her orgasm.

She fell onto my chest, her ripe soft breasts mashing against me, her whole body racked with shudders. Wrapping my arms around her back I rolled us both over, my cock firmly lodged up her quivering cunt. Julie had to scoot over a little to make room for us. She slid back out of the way and rolled onto her side with her head propped on her hand. She watched as I shifted position, settling my body fully upon Kate's and bringing my lips down on hers. Kate's arms snaked around my back and crushed me into her as her legs spread farther out then encircled my ass. Our tongues danced in our mouths as I slowly sawed in and out of her wet hot snatch, pulling almost out before slowly pushing back in. Kate squirmed under me, rocking her hips up in time with my thrusts. Slushy sounds came from where our bodies joined. Gradually I increased my speed, the friction from Kate's cunt clamped around my cock sending tingling jabs of pleasure throughout my body. Faster I pumped, more and more of my turgid pole sinking into her saturated pussy. I could actually feel her pussy sucking at me as I rode her deeper and deeper. Kate thrashed underneath me whispering, more, more, more. Before I knew it my balls were bouncing off her upturned ass. Lifting myself onto my hands I began to hammer my cock into her hole relentlessly. Her eyes grew wild then rolled back in her head. The tips of her fingernails clawed my back and her legs tightened around my ass so forcefully I was unable to move. All eleven inches of cock was buried in her and my balls rested snugly on her ass. Her pussy muscles rolled up and down my shaft so my fast I felt like my cock was caught in a milking machine.

"OH SHITTTTTTTT!" she screamed before going completely limp.

"Holy shit!" Julie cried out. "I can't believe she took the whole thing like that."

Glancing over at her I saw she was idly fingering her cunt with two fingers. She had a look of total amazement on her face. Kate's legs slipped from my ass as I pushed myself up onto my knees. Slowly I pulled back, my cock soaked with cunt cream as it slid out of Kate's pussy with an audible sucking sound. I hadn't finished and my cock was still hard as a rock. I looked at Julie and smiled. She smiled and lay down on her back, beckoning me with the two wet fingers she'd just pulled out of her pussy. Crawling over to her I knelt between her spread thighs and brought the coated tip of my cock to her entrance. Holding my shaft I rubbed the head between her fur-covered lips smearing the fluids from my dick into her slit. Pushing my hips forward I watched as my slickened dick slid easily into her cunt. I continued pushing until about seven inches went in before I started to pull back out. My cock was still tingling from being in Kate's incredible cunt and I knew that I would pop in no time. Julie seemed to understand my need to get off. She thrust her pelvis up and took another two inches inside then squeezed her cunt muscles around my shaft. The dam broke and sperm flooded out of my cock and up her cunt with so much force it spewed out around my shaft and trickled down her ass crack almost instantly. Shaking from the intensity of my release I fell softly onto her with my face nudged into the hallow of her neck. She gently stroked my back as I lay there enjoying the feeling of her huge tits pressing into my chest.

"Thanks sis," I whispered, bringing one hand up and touching the side of her face.

"You're welcome bro," she replied softly.

"That was beautiful you two," Kate murmured while crawling over to us.

I slowly rolled off Julie and ended up between her and Kate. Spreading my arms out I felt like a god when both of them snuggled up to me. I gathered them in my arms and lay back letting my euphoria wash over me.

"You're not disgusted that I let my brother fuck me?" Julie hesitantly asked Kate.

"No," came her quiet reply.

Curious, I asked, "Why not?"

Kate's head was resting on my shoulder. She tilted her face up and looked me in the eyes.

"I don't have a problem with incest. After my eighteenth birthday my Father and I used to have sex all the time. We didn't stop until he passed away," she whispered softly.

"But your Dad died only a few years ago," Julie stated. "You and he were fucking even after you married Uncle Henry?"