Tucker's Studio Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,599 Followers

Kathy, too, popped into his thoughts on the bus ride, and, of course, Molly. Tucker had told him Molly would be at the studio that day to work with him again, and Billy was glad about that. The first woman he'd worked with, Markie, had sort of scared him in an odd way, but Molly, she was just dreamy, like one of those Playboy girls come to life. How old was she, he wondered? Thirty or thirty-five maybe, he thought, grossly underestimating her forty-eight years. Billy walked the two blocks from the bus stop with a spring in his step, anxious to see her again. Inside the studio, Tucker brought Billy into his office.

"Your first session was really fantastic Billy," Tucker said. "Molly really loved workin' with you. Were you comfortable with it all? With the nudity?"

"Yeah," Billy said, unable to hold back a little smile as he thought of Molly's bare tits. "She's great."

"Good. Yeah, it's fun, isn't it?" Tucker said. "I mean where else do you get to play like this and get paid for it. So today, I'd like to get you guys naked. We're gonna do some artistic stuff — dim light, black-and-white photography. Like art gallery stuff. You've seen that kind of thing, right? Molly, she's really lookin' forward to it. Called me yesterday to make sure you were coming. I'm gonna give you guys both a hundred-fifty an hour for this, all right?"

Billy was stunned. His thoughts spun in ten different directions. Naked? Me? No, Mom would go crazy if she knew! Molly really likes me? She probably needs the money, this is her job. A hundred-fifty and hour? I could buy an iPhone in just a couple hours! Molly called to make sure I was coming? I get to see her tits again, and more! What if I get hard? I know I'll get hard!

"I don't know," Billy said. "I was kind of embarrassed last time, and I was sorta covered up."

"Gettin hard you mean? Oh fuck Billy, we're all used to that here. That's all part of it man. That's what men look like. Women love that shit."

"Really?" Billy said, thrilled that someone was talking so bluntly to him about 'real life'. "Won't Molly be embarrassed?"

"Fuck no. Was she last time? She thinks your hot man. It makes her feel good to know she can do that to a young man. She loves that shit. All the girls here do."

Billy just sat there, not sure of what he should say or do.

"Tell you what, let me get Molly and you guys can talk alone about it, all right?" Tucker said.

He got up from his desk and walked down the hall. A few minutes later Molly walked into the office wearing a white robe. She closed the door and joined Billy on the couch.

"Hi honey!" she said a radiant smile. She gave Billy a peck on the lips as she sat down. "I'm so glad we're workin' together again. I had so much fun last time."

"Me too," Billy said.

"Tucker told me you're a little nervous about the nudity. Everybody is the first time honey. But once you do it once or twice you'll love it. It's really just so relaxing once you get used to it. You'll feel so free and natural. It's the way God made us after all, right?"

"Yeah, I guess," Billy said, captivated by Molly's beautiful eyes.

"So you're worried about your cock gettin' hard in front of the crew?" Molly asked, sensing that might be the core of the problem. "They've all seen it a thousand times before. And you should be proud of yours. I could tell last time it's really beautiful. You've got a better body than most of the models here."

"Really?" Billy said, sounding surprised.

"Oh yeah honey! Show it off! Be proud of it! I wanna see it, I know that!" Molly said, her sexy smile working hard on Billy. "Will you try it with me? I know you'll like it once you get used to it."

"Yeah, I guess so," Billy said. There was no way he was saying no to Molly.

"Are you worried you'll, you know, cum again, with the crew around?"

Billy blushed and nodded, too embarrassed to say anything.

"Oh, honey, it's okay you know. That's a beautiful part of life too," Molly said. "I can help with that, if you want. If we take the pressure off right now you won't pop so fast when we're out there."

Billy wasn't sure he knew what she was talking about. A lot of what she was saying was like a foreign language to him, but he was getting the gist of it.

"Do you want me to...help with that?" Molly said, her eyes looking about as seductive as any Billy had ever seen.

I..dunno," Billy stammered.

"I'd really like to," Molly said. "Let me honey. Stand up for me."

Billy stood and Molly pulled him close in front of her, between her spread knees as she sat on the couch. She lifted his t-shirt a little and unfastened his shorts. Billy's heart was pounding. His shorts dropped to his ankles and Molly pulled down his tight boxer briefs. The big cock she'd been dreaming about jumped up.

"Oh honey," she said with a genuine sense of reverence as she took it in her hand. "So beautiful."

It was quickly in her mouth and Billy was instantly in heaven. He'd read a lot about heaven, and there it was, suddenly engulfing his very being, like God's golden breath. Molly stroked the big cock slowly as she lost herself sucking on it. Billy didn't know what to look at — the sight of his cock disappearing into Molly's mouth, or her beautiful tits, barely contained in her loose, fluffy robe. When her hand went to Billy's balls it was all more than he could take. She held him tight as he unloaded in her mouth, a gushing serving of the sweetest cum she'd ever tasted. Molly swallowed it and sighed.

"So nice," she said, still admiring the hard young cock, stroking it slowly. "Put this thing away," she said as it softened a bit. "I'll be touching you a lot more out there, just so you know," Molly said. "I can't wait honey. This is gonna be so fun!"

Molly stood as Billy pulled up his shorts. She puckered up and gave him a playful little kiss, and then she left. His face was flushed red and he was still trying to process things when Tucker came back in.

"Whaddya think Billy? We gonna have a nice session today?"

"Yeah, I guess I'm ready."

"Good. Go back and see Chip. You remember where he is, don't you? There's no wardrobe today, so he'll just fix your hair a little and get you in a robe. I'll see you on the set shortly."

Back in the dressing room Chip kept up the vibe of having fun with what was about to happen. Billy's head was spinning. He knew it was all pretty wild, but it was a job, and Molly was Molly, and he'd be damned if it wasn't fun!

Chip had moussed Billy's hair a little, and Molly's hair and makeup was done. She looked stunning and radiant when they met on the set. Billy's nerves were keeping his hard-on at bay, so when Tucker asked them to disrobe it was nerve-wracking but not too embarrassing. He glanced at Molly's tits and shaved pussy but quickly looked away, not wanting to be caught ogling. His cock plumped a bit, but thankfully stayed semi under control.

The set was a queen sized bed, with dark satin sheets and a small, fuzzy fleece blanket. Molly climbed on and Billy followed. He was relieved when she pulled the little blanket over them because his formerly under control cock wasn't any more. Damn thing had a mind of its own. He rolled on his side so it wouldn't tent the blanket. Molly had a feeling she knew what was happening, so she rolled too, and spooned herself back against it. In a matter of moments it was raging hard, in tight between Molly's ass cheeks, the length of it extending between her thighs. Billy felt the warm moisture of her pussy when she moved on it. He was stunned.

"That's nice just like that," Tucker said. "Molly push the blanket down a little so we can see your tits. Billy, put your arm around her. Let your hand fall wherever its comfortable. Lay your heads down, relaxed like. Yeah, that's good."

Billy's hand fell just above Molly's tits with his wrist in her deep, warm cleavage. She was moving her ass ever so slowly on the big cock. It was an instinctual movement that she couldn't have controlled even if she'd wanted to. Billy's body had never felt so alive before, but it was so relaxed and comfortable. He could have stayed just like that forever.

Molly had other ideas. After the photographer got his shots she moved Billy's hand onto her soft tit, and she tilted her head to him.

"Kiss me," she said softly.

"Yeah, work it you guys," Tucker said. "We'll roll with wherever you guys go."

Billy would've done what she'd requested even without Tucker's approval. Molly was irresistible to him, a temptress of the highest order. She was Eve, standing naked in the garden, right there in the gritty warehouse district of his own city.

The kiss was wet and juicy. It was sort of a cocked head, sideways affair, with tongues flashing in the open. Tucker loved it.

"Smokin' hot kiss you guys. Damn, you're gonna be my go-to couple, I can see that."

Molly moaned when she though about all the future possibilities with the delicious eighteen-year-old.

"Can you roll on your back Molly?" Tucker asked.

She hated to break pussy contact with the hot shaft, but she rolled, putting her glorious tits on full display. She pulled Billy's head down to her hard nipple, her chest heaving as his lips wrapped around their target.

Billy had no idea if he was doing anything right, but Molly's moans and sighs and heavy breathing gave him a pretty good idea.

"Nice Billy," Tucker said. "Work 'em both."

The instructions were music to his ears and soon he was a nibbling, sucking fool. Talk about losing yourself in your work!

The crew worked slowly. Tucker didn't want to rush anything or be too invasive. Billy needed to feel safe and comfortable if Tucker was going to get him to come back, so the proceedings were very easy-going and supportive.

"Awesome you guys. Love it," Tucker said. "Marsha, can you adjust that blanket so its just barely covering the middle of them? Sort of drape it sexy."

Billy came up for air while Marsha adjusted things. She got a glimpse of his hard cock, even touched it a little through the blanket as she placed it, and gave Billy an approving smile. Billy had thought he'd be embarrassed by such a thing, but instead it gave him confidence.

"Okay Billy, work those tits a little more. Pinch those nipples. You like that, don't you Molly?"

Oh yeah!" she cooed.

Billy had never heard of the pinching thing, and didn't want to hurt her. He gave one a gentle squeeze.

"Harder baby," she sighed. "Oh yeah! Suck on the other one. Use your teeth."

Billy was back in heaven again, and he was starting to understand the place. He'd have to read up on it in the Bible to see if he could get any clues to this new world with girls.

He noticed Molly's hand disappear under the blanket as he nibbled and pinched her nipples. It was in her crotch, but he didn't know what she was doing. Her ragged breathing jumped up a few notches very quickly. A few moments later her hand came out and she pulled Billy's hand down to replace it. She kept her hand on top of his to guide him, pressing his fingers into her squishy slit, moving them just a little to and fro.

"Oh fuck," she said breathlessly as her back arched up against Billy's mouth. Molly was fully involved. Billy was at the wheel, driving with a brand new learner's permit, but handling the racy vehicle well. "Oh that's good baby!" Molly sighed.

The proceedings were escalating briskly but organically, and Billy didn't have too much time to think about things. Molly's hand left his alone on her wet pussy and reached for his cock. The 'barely there' blanket covering that Marsha had so artfully placed across their hips no longer covered much, and Molly's cock stroking brought things into view even more.

"Really nice guys, keep it up," Tucker said quietly to reassure Billy.

God yes, keep it up, Billy thought to himself. I don't even care that everybody can see. Please don't end things now!

Billy had no clue how to pleasure a woman, but the angle of his hand was right across Molly's clit. His movements were slow and the pressure was just right. Her nipples were sensitive, and Billy's big cock was thrusting through her fingers. All systems were go, and she launched.

"F-u-u-uck!" she stuttered, barely able to get the sexy sounding word out. Her body tensed and her abdominal muscles rolled like ocean swells. It was a quiet but powerful orgasm.

Billy almost came when Molly did, but luckily she squeezed his cock tight in her hand when her body tensed, probably not even realizing she was doing it, and it shut down his impending eruption.

Molly pushed Billy on his back and rolled herself on top of him. Her orgasmic buzz still had her drunk, and she kissed Billy with a flood of passion. His cock was on his belly and she rubbed her sopping wet pussy on it hard. Marsha knew it was too much to soon so she moved in and covered Molly's ass with the blanket. The kiss was so intense they were barely aware of Marsha's movements.

"Put it in be baby," Molly whispered breathlessly in Billy's ear. "They won't know."

Billy knew he shouldn't, but the heat of the moment was way too much to deny. Molly felt the tip of his cock move through her wet opening and she moved back on it, forcing two inches in. Billy gasped.

"Yeah that's it." Tucker said. "Act it up real good, like it's the real thing." He knew full well there was some dirty fuckin' goin' on.

"Oh fuck you're big!" Molly whispered breathlessly in Billy's ear as he went deeper in her glorious pussy. "I fuckin' love it!"

Billy loved it too. It was a feeling he wasn't prepared for, but then, no amount of knowledge can prepare a boy for that feeling, the first time his hard cock is massaged by a velvety vagina. It's an otherworldly journey, and Billy was deep into the trip.

Molly rocked back on him and started a proper fucking. Billy's hips got into the action — instinct is a wonderful thing — and their eyes stayed locked on each others. It was only a few moments before Billy's young senses were overwhelmed, and he pumped his second load of seed of the day into Molly, this time deep in her gut. Molly loved it. Her post orgasmic buzz was still smoldering, and Billy's big cock felt spectacular gushing inside her. Oh God what a feeling!

"That's great you guys, I think we've got enough for today," Tucker said. "Billy you're doing great. Really nice work my man. All right everybody, lets leave these kids alone to get dressed. Stop by my office on your way out Billy." Tucker looked at his watch. "Let's call it two-hundred dollars for today, and we'll schedule the next session."

The studio went quiet when the crew left. Molly kissed Billy, soft and sensual.

"Wow!" she said, rolling on her back. "That was so awesome. You're fuckin' amazing. That cock of yours! It feels so good! You're girlfriend's a lucky girl."

"I don't really have one."

"Oh, how come honey?"

"Hasn't happened yet. I kissed her a few days ago though, at the pool."

"What do you mean?" Molly asked, propping herself up on her elbow, looking surprised. "Your first kiss?"

"No, that was you," Billy smirked.

"No fuckin' way! I was your first kiss? And now...I'm your first fuck?"

"Yup," Billy said sheepishly. "Sorry. I should have told you."

"You're sorry? You gave me the best gift in the world and you're sorry? Oh my God Billy," Molly said, pulling him close and hugging him tight. "I can't believe I'm your first. Was it anything like you dreamed?"

"Way better," Billy said.

"You're such a sweetheart! God I wish I was younger. You'd be mine so fast."

"You think Tucker will let us...work...together again?" Billy asked.

"I'm sure of it. I want you to fuck me out in the open next time. Will you do that for me Billy? We can do it all kinds of different ways."

"Here? With everybody watching?"

"Yeah. It's super fun. Makes it wicked hot. We sorta already did it, right? Ooo, I see you kinda like the idea," she smiled, reaching for his newly hardening cock. "God, you're my kinda animal."

Molly got on her hands and knees and took Billy's cock in her mouth as he lay on his back. She worked him to a frenzy and he shot a sputtering load in her mouth again while he fondled her big, hanging tits.

"Oh my god your cum is so sweet! Like candy! We'll save the fucking for next time. Okay?" she asked with a pleading twinkle in her eye.

There was no way Billy was saying no.

———————

When Billy got home Pastor William's car was in the parking lot, parked next to his mom's. There was no sign of her in the apartment, so he walked through the connecting door into the church. Billy enjoyed Pastor William's company, so he wanted to say hello.

Both his mom's and Pastor William's offices were empty. The lights were on and paperwork was spread out on the work table, so he was on the right track. He walked down the hallway to the kitchen, thinking they might be taking a break. Nobody there. Standing there in the quite darkness of the place, ready to turn around, Billy heard something. He walked down to the far end of the kitchen, to the storage room in the back. The door was closed, but there was a light showing under it and when he got near it the sounds were clear. He'd heard the same noises watching porn on his friend Danny's phone — bodies slapping together, deep breathy moans, some quiet dirty talk. His mother was being fucked, and she was loving it! It had to be Pastor William. His car was there and he and Laura had been catching up on paperwork the last few afternoons. The only problem was William was married. His wife led the worship music group at the church. Billy had taken guitar lessons from her in the past. He liked her, and William too. A handsome guy about his mom's age, with one of those outgoing, friendly personalities.

Billy beat a hasty retreat from the church kitchen and went back to the apartment to get ready for work at the pool. He wondered how long his mom had been fucking Pastor William, and worried about how it all might end up if things got ugly. It wasn't at all like his mom to be doing something like that. At least Billy didn't think so. It was all terribly confusing to him.

He'd taken a quick shower at the studio, so all he had to do was throw some snacks and water bottles into his backpack for work. His mind wandered to all the sex that was happening. What did Molly mean when she said, 'We can do it all kinds of different ways'? Will I know what to do? What way was Pastor William doing it with Mom? Should I even be thinking about that? God, it really sounded like she was into it! So weird! What exactly have you been up to Mom?

"Oh, are you leaving already honey?" Laura said, walking in the apartment just as Billy was walking out. She was a bit out of breath.

"Yeah, gotta catch the next bus."

"Sorry honey, I guess I got caught up in the paperwork. Sometimes I lose my head in it."

"Yeah, no, that's okay Mom. Pastor William givin' you a hand today?"

"Yeah. I don't know what I'd do without him. He knows just how to help when I'm getting overwhelmed."

"Okay, gotta go. I may hang around the pool for a little while after and play frisbee with the other lifeguards."

"Okay honey."

———————

It was another busy day at the pool. Still well above ninety degrees, with no end to the heatwave in sight. Billy had to jump in three times to help children — two false alarms and one genuine rescue. He caught things quick, before it got bad, but it was scary.

About an hour before his shift ended Emily and Kathy showed up, wearing the same magic bikinis. Emily hadn't really wanted to, but Kathy convinced her that taking a step back into a more conservative bathing suit would send the wrong message to Billy. So the skimpy, almost-see-through sexpot suit it was. She felt just as uncomfortable in it as she had the first time. Maybe if she stayed out of the water it wouldn't be so bad. But it was such a hot day! And maybe if they didn't leave their towels by Billy's chair. But Kathy made her do it again!

riverboy
riverboy
4,599 Followers