Tucker's Studio Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a nice chat with Jamar the woman of the day showed up. Kaley gave her the name 'Lisa' in her notes. The two of them sat in an unused office that Tucker had set up for Kaley to use.

"The much too obvious question is why are you doing this?" Kaley asked Lisa. "You've never done porn before, have you?"

"No, not really," Lisa said. "It's a present for my husband, for his birthday. We swing a little, and he's been after me to get with a black guy. He likes to watch, you know? He wants to just put an ad on Craigslist, but that scares me. I don't know, it shouldn't I guess. One of the girls we know — you know, she and her husband? She did this. Tucker found her somehow, I don't know how. So she told me about it and I thought, there's a good present for Johnny."

"So it'll be your first time with a black man?"

"Yeah. I mean...not the first time I thought about it. That was...high school I guess. The black guys back then, they were...sorta, I dunno, like forbidden fruit, ya know what I mean? I'm not sayin' they were fruity or nothin'..."

"Did any of your friends ever have a relationship with a black man?"

"No. Nothin' like that."

"So are you nervous about having sex in front of cameras?"

"Oh fuck no. I do that all the time," Lisa laughed. "Johnny's obsessed with filmin' me, and when we're swingin' with groups and shit there's always video bein' shot. Phone cameras and shit, ya know? Fuck, I'm all over the internet. It's all crappy quality, and most people'll never see it, but it's out there. I love it."

"So what do you think today will be like?"

"I'm hopin' it's a fuckin' huge cock. I love big ones, but I never had a huge one. You know what I mean? You ever have one?"

"No, not really," Kaley said uncomfortably.

"You should try it," Lisa said. "A girl your size, wow. I wouldn't mind seein' that."

A half-hour later Lisa got her huge one. Dante left her stunned, with her hole gaping, just like the videos Kaley watched at night. A small animal could have crawled in there after Dante pulled out.

Kaley was stunned too. It was the first time she'd ever watched real people fuck, and it was an incredibly intense experience for her. There were times when she could barely breath, and other times when she was breathing so loud she was sure the crew could hear her. She'd seen plenty of big black cock videos, but Dante's cock in person was something to behold. It was almost otherworldly, the kind of thing a comic book superhero would have between his legs. It took her breath away, and made her gasp more than once. Tucker saw her reaction and smiled. After the wild session, with Lisa still in her robe, Kaley interviewed her again.

"So, that was...pretty hot. Is that the massive understatement I think it is?" Kaley asked.

"Shit honey," Lisa said. She was almost groggy, drunk from the afterglow of huge cock. "You ever had a big one?" she said dreamily. She was so out of it she didn't even remember she'd asked that question before.

"Uh...so...was it what you expected?" Kaley asked.

"Fuck yeah! I expected to get the shit fucked outta me. Fuck yeah...Dante... he did it. Holy shit..."

"Did the fact that he was black change the experience?"

"Are you not payin' attention honey?" Lisa said, still sort of out of it. "Yeah it made a difference! That fuckin' man just killed me. I wanna die again..."

"Do you think your husband will like his present?"

"Fuck if I care," Lisa said, still struggling to put words together. "That...that was all for me. He'll like it, yeah, but shit...that was all for me. Jesus...I gotta get me a man like that. Fuck!"

A little later Kaley caught up with Dante. He was dressed in his street clothes, just about to leave.

"So what'd you think of Lisa?"

"Oh, yeah, she was good," he said nonchalantly.

"Just routine?"

"No, she was fun. Yeah, nice pussy. Good mouth too. She's got some experience."

"Does age affect how you feel about a scene partner? She was what, forty-five maybe?"

"Yeah, somethin' like that maybe. A little ragged around the edges, but, I dunno, she had somethin'. Sexy, like she knows about gettin' wild. I like that. No, age doesn't matter much."

"So you had a good time?"

"Always do."

"Did you enjoy the fact that she was white? I mean, does that enter into it for you? Do you like...fucking white girls?"

"I like fuckin' girl girls. But yeah, I know what you mean. Sure, white girls are hot. They're like, somethin' different from what I'm used to growin' up, ya know? Somethin' about that pink flesh..."

Kaley was almost trembling as she stood there questioning Dante. Pink flesh. She had that. She wanted to ask him how it felt stuffing something so big into something much smaller, but she didn't. She could barely get the few questions out that she asked him. She hoped it would get easier when she got more used to things.

———————

"You watched them?" Jenn said. "I don't know why, but I didn't think you'd be doing that. Holy shit Kaley! What was it like?"

"I can't even put it into words. Believe me, I've been trying. I'm supposed to be writing a book, so I sorta have to," Kaley laughed. "It was the oddest experience of my life. I saw the beauty and the emotional power of sex. It was like a whole new thing. What was going on there couldn't have been more different from what it feels like to have my own little sexual dalliances. It was so different I suddenly feel like I've never even had sex before."

"All right. Patiently waiting. Dante?"

"Oh. God Jenn. He's like..."

"Speechless huh? That's not what I need right now. Describe! Describe!"

"So he's a semi-pro football player. Used to be pro. Not like one of the fat ones though. He's so...sculpted. Masculine. Beyond masculine. He's really black. Super dark, you know? Really beautiful. And his voice! It's so deep, it kind off vibrates your insides when he talks."

"So how big is it?" Jenn asked. She was hanging on every word, but dying to hear about his cock.

"Huge! What's bigger than huge? God Jenn, it's just the most amazing thing. The most amazing sight. When Lisa had her little hands on it...she gave him this two handed hand-job, you know? I couldn't even breathe."

"God, I can't imagine being there watching it all."

"Remind me and I'll email you a link so you can see him."

"Do I want too? Will I turn into a Dante craving slut, prowling the streets of the warehouse district just to get a glimpse of him?"

"Yes, you want to. You gotta see him Jenn. You just gotta!"

"Tell me about the woman. What was she like?"

"So ordinary. Well I guess not so ordinary — she's a swinger. The video's a gift for her husband. But she pretty much admitted it was really just something she wanted to do. Her first black guy. She was nothin' special to look at. No different than lots of my mom's friends. So weird."

"So did you get horny watching them?"

"Let's just say next time I'm gonna bring some dry underwear to change into after."

———————

Three days of covering routine news stories and one gruesome car crash had shifted Kaley's head back to reality. She'd looked over her notes a few times, and wondered if the whole book idea was stupid. The majority of what she'd written was her own impressions of what it was like to be there and watch porn being made. That would be part of the book, but she'd hoped for more insight from the participants, especially the women. She'd need to be patient, she guessed, to get to the point where she'd have enough material to start crafting a book.

Tucker called her on her cell phone. He was putting together a session with Afreeka and a woman named Annie. Kaley found a coworker to trade work shifts with her and showed up at the studio the next day.

Annie was a stage name. She'd worked for Tucker off and on for years, a married woman who used a disguise — a wig, glasses and lots of makeup — to keep her double life going. Kaley was fascinated.

"So you're married, and your husband doesn't know about this?"

"Yeah," Annie said sheepishly. "Two kids in school today. I know it's horrible, but the first time sorta changed somethin' in me. And at the time I thought my marriage was on the rocks. That's better now, but yeah, I'm a bad girl. I probably shouldn't be talking to you about it."

"So how many scenes have you done over the years?"

"Oh gosh, maybe...twenty?"

"Wow! I could write a whole book about you!" Kaley said. "So my main focus is the interracial thing. This isn't your first time with that, is it?"

"Oh gosh no! I don't know, maybe six times? I love it."

"Dante? Afreeka? Jamar?"

"Yeah, all of 'em," Annie said with a laugh. "They're all so nice, and they fuck so good.

"Have you ever been with a black man in your real life?"

"Oh. Should I tell you? Yeah I guess. If we're talkin' about this that won't matter much. Yeah, I've been with two black guys. One of 'em's an electrician who came to fix somethin' at the house. The other one still kinda surprises me. I was drivin' through the near east side, you know, where all the projects are? There was this guy, real tall and big, just walkin' down the sidewalk. I pulled over and said hi. I still don't know why I did it. Next thing you know I'm walkin' with him down these graffiti covered hallways in this big cement block building. It was real sad lookin' in there. We go into this apartment. All it had in the front room was an old vinyl couch and a little TV. Some pizza boxes and beer cans layin' around the floor. He looks around like he's lookin' to see if someone's home, takes me to this real dark bedroom and we fucked for an hour or more. I walked out into the light — it was the middle of the day — and got sorta lost tryin' to find my car. All those buildings look the same, you know? People were lookin' at me funny, like what's this suburban white lady doin' here? I was wonderin' that myself."

"So that whole episode was because the man was black? Would you have pulled over if he was a white guy?"

"No, I don't think I would have. Black cocks are special. Although Tucker's got some white guys here that fuck just as good. But yeah, that guy in the projects, there was just somethin' about him, ya know? Big and dark and...exotic, I guess that's the word."

"So today you're with Afreeka. I haven't met him yet. Tell me about him."

"Oh my gosh! He's not as tall as Dante and Jamar, but he's still probably six-one, six-two maybe. His arms and shoulders and chest are covered in black tattoos. I mean covered! It makes him look like an animal or somethin', like reptile skin, ya know? It just makes me crazy! I've been with him twice, once alone and once in a threeway with Dante."

"Two black men? Was that a special fantasy of yours?"

"Oh sure. Yeah, I mean...you don't think about any of that stuff?"

Kaley smiled but didn't answer. She was proud of herself for not blushing at Annie's personal question. The whole surreal situation was getting easier, and the interview was going well. Maybe she'd get a real book out of it after all.

Marsha came to get Annie and get her ready for the shoot. Kaley worked on her notes a bit before she wandered into the studio. Jamar was setting up the cameras and adjusting the lights.

"Miss Kaley!" he said in his smooth Caribbean accent. "I didn't know you were here today!"

"Hi Jamar. So do you work every day?"

"Pretty much, yeah. It's a good job. Boss is nice."

"How often are you in front of the camera doing scenes?"

"Oh, not too often. Once a month maybe."

"So you know my book's about the interracial thing, right? Have all your scenes been with white women?"

"Most of 'em, yeah."

"So tell me about white girls," Kaley said with a mischievous smile.

"Ha ha!" Jamar laughed. "Tell you about white girls? I will if you tell me about black men!"

Kaley blushed. So much for getting beyond that kind of embarrassment!

"Does the 'big black cock' fascination amuse you guys?" Kaley asked, trying to act professional.

"A little bit maybe. Not every black man has one you know!" Jamar laughed. "It sure helps when it comes to picking up girls though, that you all think we do!"

"When you pick up girls do you think about race, or doesn't that enter into it?"

"I don't really think about it. Pretty girls are pretty girls, you know? I have a girlfriend though, so I don't do any picking up these days."

"Oh you do? What does she think about your job?"

"She's okay with it. But yeah, she's black, and when I do a scene she always assumes it'll be with a white girl. She makes fun of me about that," Jamar chuckled.

Afreeka came out of his dressing room with Chip, the male stylist. The scene that day was a massage parlor, with Annie as the masseuse and Afreeka as the client. He was dressed in a white robe, so Kaley couldn't see too much of him, but she could see the tattoos on his chest. His neck was covered with them too. There was a thin covering of black hair on his head, and a thin, stylized goatee on his masculine face.

"You must be our book writer," he said as he swaggered in, as confident as a man can ever be. "I'm Afreeka."

Kaley's lungs tightened. She could hardly breathe. He was an extraordinary specimen of a man, and she was just moments away from seeing him in all his hard cock glory, fucking a suburban housewife. Jesus, this was some crazy shit she was in the middle of!

"Hi. I'm Kaley," she said after an awkward pause.

"Watch out Afreeka!" Jamar said, his big smile beaming. "She's gonna get you to tell all your secrets!"

"What type a secrets you lookin' for Hot Stuff?"

Kaley couldn't believe her ears. Hot Stuff? Did he really just call me that? And with that look in his eye? God, I think I'm getting wet!

"I'm, uh, writing a book on interracial porn, from the woman's perspective mostly."

"Are you the woman?" he said, the look in his eye still solidly there.

"No. Just interviewing the...ones who..."

"The ones we fuck, Hot Stuff? Yeah, you can say it. We fuckin' machines, right Jamar." He slapped hands with Jamar and laughed.

Jamar felt bad for Kaley. He could see she was nervous and didn't know how to handle Afreeka just yet.

"So, Kaley," Jamar said, "let me show you the first shot set-up and how the camera sees things."

Kaley was relieved. The sexual tension she felt with Afreeka was unlike anything she'd known. A strange combination of fear and desire that made her dizzy. She walked to Jamar's side and Afreeka sat down on a folding chair, slouched way back with his legs spread, the white robe open all the way to his crotch, his cock tantalizingly visible in the dark shadow. Afreeka knew what he was doing. He was on a mission to mess with the pretty newsgirl's head.

"Cut!" Tucker yelled. Afreeka had just pulverized Annie's pussy, and she lay reeling. "Jamar, shift over here. I wanna get a different angle on this. Annie, you okay honey?"

"Fuck!" she whispered, barely able to speak. She was holding her pussy with both hands, the look on her face halfway between pain and ecstasy. "What the fuck Af, you trying to kill me today?"

Afreeka looked smug, like he was trying to prove something to the little white newsgirl watching from her chair. He shot Kaley a look that gave her a chill.

"Af, my man, go easier," Tucker said. "No need to impress anybody. We all know you're the best. Same position, all right? Just take it down a notch. Ready Annie?"

"Yeah," she said. She was still on her back, and pulled her legs up again, holding the inside of her knees with her hands. Afreeka slipped his big monster in and they were right back at it, Annie cranked up to screaming stage in no time flat. She loved it, pain and all. You could see it clear as day on her face.

It was hard for Kaley to tell when Annie's orgasms started and stopped, because the whole thing looked like one long one. She could see why Tucker had hired her after her first amateur scene. She really was good in front of the cameras. Really good. A suburban housewife gone completely, deliciously wild.

Afreeka, he was like a force of nature. By the time the day was over Kaley didn't know if she was terrified or horny. She audibly gasped at the big finish, when he pulled out of Annie's voracious mouth and plastered her face with a half-pint of goo. He came with such force Kaley could hear the splatter. She was too intimidated to ask him any questions after, but Annie stopped by to answer a few after she'd had a quick shower. She looked like a completely different person out of her wig and glasses and makeup. She was a suburban mom again.

"Was that typical of your experience doing scenes here, or was it somehow different because of the interracial aspect?"

"Oh that was different. He's an animal, isn't he? Those tattoos give him that menacing look, and then he just takes you and...takes you. God I love it!"

"Do you orgasm more with a really big cock like that?"

"Fuck yeah! I've heard women say it doesn't help them, but me? Fuck yeah. I never stop cummin' when I'm with a guy that big. He knew it to. He really pushed the fuckin' limits. God almighty!"

"Do you feel like you have control when you're doing a scene? I mean, there seemed to be times when he might have been going beyond what you may have wanted."

"No, it was okay. It was right on the edge, but that's kinda as good as it gets, right? I mean it's like you're in the middle of an endless orgasm. Who wants to stop that? And Tucker's there. I trust him. He's keepin' an eye on things."

"So now, back to your family?"

"You think I'm awful don't you. There's no sex at home, if that helps you to understand. This'll hold me for a while, and then I'll give Tucker a call, and I'll be back."

———————

"Holy shit!" Jenn said. "Her husband doesn't know!"

Jenn and Kaley were sitting at a quiet picnic table behind the NewsChannel 4 studio, sipping coffee.

"Not a clue I guess. She's got kids too, a nine and a twelve-year-old. They were in school when she was doing her scene."

"That's fucked up!"

Kaley told Jenn how Afreeka messed with her head, and about Annie's day in the ghetto with the black man on the street.

"The whole thing's fucked up Cate," Jenn said. "I wish I hadn't ever suggested you do this."

"Why? It's fascinating. You wouldn't want a book idea to be boring, would you?"

"No but, I don't like you hanging around with those people. You're so..."

"Boring and conservative compared to them?" Kaley said. "I know, but that gives me a good counterpoint. I think so differently than they seem to."

"So what's next?"

"Tucker has another first-time amateur lined up, and a scene with one of his older pros named Molly."

A week later, with those two interviews under her belt and a full notebook of notes, Kaley started spending her nights at her computer keyboard, trying to craft a story. Each night ended in frustration, and each night she relieved it with her vibrator. She was getting nowhere with the book.

A few days later, when she had a morning off, she stopped by the studio to interview Tucker, thinking his perspective on things might give her some insight. After a while the conversation turned to the difficult time she was having with the actual book writing.

"I don't know much about these things," Tucker said, "but maybe you just need to hang around more and talk to more people."

"Yeah, you're probably right," Kaley said. "I've always been sort of an impatient person. Shortcut was my nickname in high school," she laughed.

"I know a shortcut to the real story," Tucker said, with a little smile. "Maybe it's the only way."

"What's that," Kaley said, bracing herself for what she knew was coming.

"Being in your business, you must enjoy being on camera."

"Yeah, with my clothes on!" Kaley said. She had a smile on her face, and she didn't know why.