Tucker's Studio Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mitchy thinks you're sexy. I do too," Sparkle purred.

Stephanie turned her head and Sparkle kissed her. Sparkle's hands roamed up to her lacy bra, squeezing her tits as they kissed. One hand slid down across goosebumpy flesh, fingers tunneling under black lace to the warmth of a smoothly shaved pussy. It was already wet.

"Ohhhh, you're all wet honey!" Sparkle sighed as the hot kiss ended. "She's a horny girl Mitchy. Take off your clothes. Let us see you."

Mitch pulled off his shirt. He leaned back on the bed and took off his pants while the girls stood and watched, Sparkle still gently fingering Stephanie's soft pussy. His huge cock was mostly hard. He stroked it slowly with one hand while he watched the girls play.

"Take off my dress for me," Sparkle said to Stephanie.

She swapped places and Stephanie lowered the little red dress off Sparkle's shoulders. There was no bra, which Stephanie knew from watching her get dressed, and the pretty panties she'd had on earlier were gone. The spectacular young woman was naked, and Stephanie let out a whimpering gasp when she saw her.

"You like?" Sparkle asked, looking over her shoulder.

She backed up against Stephanie and took her hands. She moved them over herself like they were her own, onto her big tits, down her sides, around her hips to her soft inner thighs, up to the warmth of her pussy. She pushed Stephanie's fingers between her soft pussy lips, into the squishy wetness. She leaned her head back against Stephanie's shoulder and moaned.

"You girls look good enough to eat," Mitch said, still slowly stroking his hardness.

"I want the first taste," Sparkle said.

She turned toward her new lover and slithered down to a squat, pulling Stephanie's panties down as she went. Her mouth was drawn to the heat and her tongue slipped into Stephanie's wetness.

"Oh God!" Stephanie moaned quietly.

She stood as best she could on wobbly legs as Sparkle's expert tongue worked its magic. The feel of a feminine tongue on her and the sight of gorgeous Mitch naked on the bed with a huge hard-on in his hand was too much for her. An orgasm rose up out of nowhere, surprising the hell out of Stephanie as it steamrolled uncontrollably through her body. She just didn't have orgasms that way, that easy. But there it was.

Sparkle giggled as she helped the woozy woman to the bed.

"You are a sexy girl!" she said as she handed her off to Mitch.

Stephanie moaned as she felt Mitch's strong hands on her. He placed her on her back, spread her legs wide and smiled. She couldn't believe how dreamy it all was. She was like putty in the hands of the two experts.

"Wow! Sexy!" Sparkle said when she saw how nicely she was spread. "You have really nice legs honey. Get up on your elbows, I wanna get this bra off of you."

The dream kicked into high gear when Mitch's mouth went to Stephanie's pussy and her tits came into view. Sparkle tossed the bra aside.

"Nice honey," Sparkle said, nuzzling her mouth onto a hard nipple.

Stephanie was self-conscious about her tits, especially compared to Sparkles beauties, but really they were pretty nice. Decades of gravity had done some work on them, but they were soft and smooth and nicely shaped. On her back, as she was, they looked especially nice. Sparkle appreciated them, and gave them lots of attention while Mitch worked his orgasmic magic. He could draw a whopper out of a willing woman, and in Stephanie's dreamlike state of mind she was an easy mark. His fingers worked inside her while his tongue massaged her clit. Her back arched higher and higher, pressing her tits hard into Sparkles moaning mouth. Stephanie's eyes fluttered and rolled. Her open mouth was silent as Mitch drove her to the precipice, and then a squealing scream rose from the silence. It echoed through the big studio — a long, wailing cry. It was a goosebump moment. The whole crew felt it. A lovely woman, reaching heights she'd never reached before, at the hands of beautifully skilled lovers. Stephanie soared on the fleeting moment, her screaming cry of love trailing off into the echo.

"Fuck honey! That was hot!" Sparkle said when it was over.

Mitch wiped the juice off his lips, lifted Stephanie's legs up against his chest and pressed his huge, hard meat into her wet hole. She grunted as a few inches went in.

"I could tell when I saw you in the bar you like to fuck, right baby?" Mitch said as he sunk in deeper. "You were fuckin' me in your mind weren't you, right there at the bar."

"Yes!" Stephanie said breathlessly.

"Yes what?" he asked. "You like to fuck?"

"Yes!" she grunted as the huge cock bottomed out deep inside her. "I like to fuck!" she said in a deep devilish voice. "I like to fuck!"

Mitch pulled out to the tip and plunged in again, forcing all the air out of Stephanie's lungs. She was astonished at the feeling, the biggest thing ever inside of her, and it was attached to the best looking man she'd ever seen. After a few more slow, deep thrusts Mitch worked up to a nice mid-tempo rhythm.

"How's that honey?" Sparkle asked as she gently caressed Stephanie's tits. "Nice cock isn't it?"

Stephanie couldn't put words together, so she just whimpered her agreement, a lovely laugh-like whimper through a happy looking mouth.

"You're so cute," Sparkle said. She kissed Stephanie's happy mouth.

Stephanie was lost again. Two orgasms already and now this? A deeply sexy kiss from a beautiful woman and a deeply deep fuck from a gorgeous young man? This is my life? Am I sure this is even happening?

The thoughts ping-ponged through her mind, but they were pointless really. She felt like she was in an alternate dimension, and that's what she was going with. Be a fuckin' porn star for a day. Let go. Be crazy.

Mitch had been up to speed for a while, fucking hard and deep.

"Yeah baby!" Sparkle said. "Take that big cock!"

Sparkle got up on her knees and kissed Mitch while he worked up a sweat, his pelvis slapping loud against Stephanie's ass.

"Oh God!" Stephanie said, her voice high and breathless. "Oh God!"

"Yeah, make her cum again!" Sparkle said, her eyes glinting with lust. "Fuck yeah!"

"Oh God!...Oh God!" Each time Stephanie said it her voice went lower, until it was deep and devilish again. "Oh God!...Oh God!"

"Oh Yeah!" Sparkle cheered as orgasm number three hit hard. "Fuckin' girl knows how to party!"

Mitch pulled out and Stephanie rolled onto her side. Her body spasmed uncontrollably. Sex had never been like that before.

Mitch pushed Sparkle down on all fours and she dropped her shoulders to the bed. His slippery, red-hot cock sunk into her and fucked her deep.

"Fuck yeah!" she breathed. "God I love your cock baby."

She reached out and rolled Stephanie onto her stomach, spread her ass cheeks and licked her pussy and asshole.

"You're such a wet girl," she said to the still reeling woman.

Stephanie decided at that moment that she didn't want what was happening to end. She wanted to play with these two people as long as she possibly could. Her head was spinning and she felt exhausted from her three orgasms, but she wanted more, and she wanted to return the favors. She let Sparkle lick her clean, reveling in the new sensations, and then she gathered her wits and her courage and she got up.

On her knees, she kissed Mitch as he fucked Sparkle. It was a hot, sensuous, wet kiss, a 'thank you for making me cum so hard you gorgeous man' kind of kiss. She caught a glimpse of Tucker watching, smiling and nodding his approval at what was happening. She saw the rest of the crew and her mind flashed to the 'What am I doing here?' thought, but she shook it off.

"On your knees baby," Mitch said.

Stephanie mimicked Sparkle's position, right next to her, and Mitch shifted to her, sinking deep into her wetness like he'd been there all along. He felt absolutely massive to her doggie style, like he was filling her whole gut with his hot, plunging meat.

"Yeah! Fuck me!" she yelled, surprising herself. It wasn't like her to be so vocal, but there was no holding back, it was just happening. "Oh fuck!...Oh yes!"

Mitch was slapping against her hard. Sparkle was playing with the tits flailing away under her.

"Fuck her hard baby," Sparkle said to Mitch. "She likes it that way. Give it to her good."

Sparkle moved around to the front of Stephanie and spread her legs wide.

"Lick my pussy honey," she said to her.

Stephanie didn't give it more than a second's thought. Her open mouth engulfed the warm wetness and she whimpered as the taste hit her. Woman! The taste of woman!

Mitch's powerful fucking moved her mouth on Sparkle, so technique was a non-issue. She just gobbled up the juicy taste, and breathed in the heady scent.

"Yeah, fuck that girl!" Sparkle said to Mitch. She put her hands on Stephanie's head, pressing her harder against her pussy. "Fuck yeah, eat me honey!"

They all kept at it, but eventually Mitch needed a break. He collapsed on his back, sweaty and glistening. Sparkle climbed on cowgirl style. Mitch reached for Stephanie, guiding her onto her knees over his head, so he could lick her red-hot, tingling pussy. Sparkle pulled her in for a hot kiss.

"He fucks good, doesn't he?" she whispered quietly in Stephanie's ear. "You're fuckin' hot too."

They both closed their eyes and kissed again as Mitch's magic swept them both away.

———————

"Boy am I glad you called me out of the blue," Tucker said when he called Stephanie a week later to tell her her scene was up on the website. "It's one of the hottest amateur scenes we've done yet. And the location aspect, that was really fun. We're gonna be doing more of that kind of thing now that you've got us started. Thanks Steph. Listen, if you ever wanna come back and do something else with us just give me a call, we'd love to do it. So, your scene is up and it's getting fantastic comments. I hope you love it as much as I do."

Later that night Eddie went over to Stephanie's house. She'd called him and invited him over for "a surprise". He walked in with two six-packs of their favorite beer in hand. Stephanie was nervous. Eddie had said he was cool with the idea of her doing a porn, but talking about it and actually doing it were two different things. She was so nervous she hadn't even watched it yet, putting it off until Eddie was there. When he walked in she wished she'd watched it first, but it was done, and what the hell, it'd be a big 'premier' for both of them. Before Eddie got there she watched a YouTube to figure out how to use her living room TV for a monitor, so they cracked open two beers and sat on the couch.

"Wanna watch some porn?" she asked Eddie, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Ha! My sweetie horny tonight? Sure, lets watch some."

She had it all queued up and hit the power button.

"Holy fuck!" Eddie said when he saw Stephanie on the screen in all her high definition glory.

She's in her sexy silver dress and pearls, sitting alone at what looks like a crowded bar, making eyes at a handsome, much younger man. The gorgeous blonde on his arm notices. Stephanie looks embarrassed at being caught, but the girl puckers her lips, blows Stephanie a kiss, and beckons her with her finger. Flash forward to later in the evening, the three of them together, guzzling champagne at the bar, laughing. The girl whispers in Stephanie's ear and then in Mitch's ear. Mitch takes Stephanie's hand, leads her around the corner to darkness. The crowd at the bar can still be heard as Stephanie sucks the big cock and takes its hot load in her mouth.

"God!" Eddie said quietly. "I'm fuckin' speechless."

"Is it okay?" Stephanie asked.

"Is it okay? Of course it's okay! It's the fuckin' hottest thing I've ever seen! My sweetie's a fuckin' porn star!"

They sat and watched the whole thing. Stephanie was speechless too. She could hardly believe it was her on the screen, getting worked over by two of the most beautiful pros in the business. She nearly had an orgasm just sitting on the couch, reliving it all in her mind. She had three later that evening with Eddie. None of them were Mitch good, but damn they were sweet.

12