Tucker's Studio Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,552 Followers

Dave could only grunt his answer. He started fucking upward into Molly and she squealed with delight. He had just enough stamina to make her cum again. Tucker smiled.

———————

A week later Dave was back at the studio to shoot another test scene. Molly was there too, for moral support.

"So how'd you guys make out?" Tucker asked. "Was Porn Star 101 a fun class?"

"So fun!" Molly smiled. "We broke his bed!"

"Whoa! Nice!" Tucker said. "Whaddya think Dave, you ready to try a scene with the full crew today?"

"Yeah, ready as I'll ever be I guess. Still plenty nervous though."

"I didn't wanna just toss you in with an amateur right of the bat, so I brought in Sparkle," Tucker said. "She's in with Marsha gettin' ready. I talked to her about what we're workin' towards today, so she's not gonna be her usual hot porn star self. She's gonna reign it in and try and act as much like an amateur as she can. So I want you to take control of things Dave. Did you guys work on that kind of thing at all?"

"Yeah, we did," Dave said.

"The first few days I showed him stuff," Molly said, "and then I spent the last three days being shy and inexperienced, and let him take over."

"Great. Sounds like fun," Tucker said. "So Dave, I don't expect miracles here. I know you're new and nervous about everything. That's cool. This session's all about building confidence. I thought we'd throw in a little acting too, just to get you used to that kind of thing. It's usually just a little thing at the beginning to set up the scene. Don't worry about it though. Nobody expects you to win an Oscar for this kinda shit."

"I did some theater in high school," Dave said. "I don't know if that'll help."

"No shit? Yeah, that's great," Tucker said. "But again, don't get too twisted up about any of this. I think you'll be great once you get used to our little world here. Let me take you in to meet Chip. He'll get you fixed up and ready."

Molly chatted with Tucker in his office while Marsha and Chip finished up the hair, makeup and wardrobe. When everybody was ready they all converged on the hotel room set, and Tucker introduced Dave to everybody.

"Dave, this is Sparkle. She'll be doing the scene with you today. She's been with me for a few years now."

"Hi Dave. It's great to meet you," she said.

Dave's heart skipped a beat, and then another. Sparkle was radiant. A blonde beauty in her late twenties, she surprised Dave the same way Molly had — she didn't look like a stereotypical porn star at all. The fact that she was wearing nothing but a fluffy white towel was the only clue.

"Oh, sorry," she said to Tucker, "Was I supposed to be shy now too?"

"Yeah, that might be good. Let's start over," Tucker said. "Dave, this is Jean Smith. She's a housewife from the North Side."

"Oh, hi Jean," Dave said nervously. "I hope you have a...a good time today."

"This is Marsha," Tucker said, continuing the introductions. "She does the women's hair and wardrobe, and this is Jamar. He does some on-camera scenes once in a while, but most of the time he's my lighting and camera man.

"So," Tucker said, after the meet-and-greet, "Jean Smith here is a guest at the hotel. Dave, you're the maintenance man. You'll put on that tool belt when we're ready, and you'll be working in that open switchbox by the door. Jean, you'll come out of the bathroom and act surprised. Dave, you'll say you're sorry, you didn't know she was there. The lines aren't real important, you can improvise, but you get the gist right? So then, Jean, you'll try and get your clothes out of that open suitcase, but we rigged it so it's snagged in there, and Dave, you'll have to help her. You'll be close together and your eyes'll meet, you'll kiss and suddenly it's a porn. Just roll with it at that point. Now Dave, as you get better at things I won't have to do this, but today I may call out a little direction for you — things like slow down or speed up, or stretch or move on to something new, just so you can get a feel for the rhythm of the overall scene that we like to play out. Okay? I know that's a lot of information, but it's really pretty simple stuff. As we get rolling it'll all fall into place."

It did fall into place. Before Dave had a chance to worry too much about it all he had a towel-clad young woman in his arms. And what a woman! A stunner, pure and simple, with big blue eyes that melted his heart.

"Don't forget Dave, you're in control," Tucker said when Dave froze, mesmerized by the young beauty.

Yes, Dave thought. She's mine to take. How would a porn guy do it? Molly emphasized gentle dominance for some women, more forceful for others. Use your judgment, she'd said. Start gentle and then build until it seems wrong, and then back off if you need to.

Dave kissed her. Sparkle played the amateur role beautifully. She acted nervous, but like she wanted to be there, wanted to have an experience. Dave unbuckled his tool belt as they kissed. The kiss broke off and Sparkle backed up and sat on the bed, with a wonderful look of nervous anticipation on her face. She opened her towel, looked down at herself and back up into Dave's eyes, like she was doing something very dirty and wrong.

Dave stepped toward her, opened his pants and presented her with his fat erection. Sparkle looked at it and took it in her hand. After a giggle and a few tentative licks she took it in her mouth.

The blowjob was nice. Really, really nice. After nearly cumming, twice, Dave glanced at Tucker.

"Nice pacing. Don't rush it," Tucker said quietly.

Easy for him to say, Dave thought. He doesn't have his cock in the most beautiful creature in the world!

When he was nearing the precipice yet again he pulled out. Sparkle looked up, waiting for Dave to make a move. He pushed her back and dropped to his knees. His tongue licked through her pretty little pussy as he pushed her legs wider apart, opening her up to him. She was stunning looking from every angle and Dave found himself mesmerized again. He caught himself and went back to work, moaning at the sweet taste as his tongue went deep. Sparkle was moaning too, thoroughly enjoying her time with the older man all the girls had been talking about. Dave lost himself again, slurping up Sparkle's goodness for a nice long time.

"Pussy eating's not the best for camera angles, so we spend less time there than blowjobs and other positions," Tucker said quietly, alerting Dave that he was lost in the goodness again and should move on.

Dave's mind flashed to the story-line for the day — the traveling woman and the maintenance man. Without over-thinking it he improvised some lines.

"They told me at the office there was something that needed to be fixed in this room. Is this it?" he asked, rubbing his fingers over Sparkle's clit.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "Yes, that's it."

"I brought a tool that can fix that," he said.

After he said it he felt embarrassed, like he'd gone to far with the improvising. He glanced at Tucker and got a thumbs up and a smile.

"Fix me," Sparkle sighed. "Please fix me."

Dave stood and pulled off his t-shirt. He yanked Sparkle to the edge of the bed and guided her legs up against his chest. He slipped the tip of his hardness into the stunning blonde's pussy, and thrust his way home.

"Oh yeah!" Sparkle said. "Fix me!"

As Dave started to fuck he realized he was surprisingly comfortable. Five people were standing nearby, watching him fuck a sexy hottie, and it felt halfway normal. It was a comfortable, supportive atmosphere, and things were going well. He'd managed to keep from losing his load during the blowjob, and now, yeah, fuckin' a gorgeous young blonde. And look at the way her tits are moving! Fuck she's hot! But wait...holy shit, no!

He pulled out suddenly, hoping he could save it, nearly dancing on his amped-up legs, blowing some quick, deep breathes out of his mouth. Embarrassed, he looked over at Tucker.

"No problem. That's what editing's for," Tucker said. "Do what ya gotta do. As time goes on you'll get better at that part."

After a few moments of cool down he slipped back in, amazed at how tight Sparkle was. This is gonna be a challenge, Dave thought. Way too sexy. Way too tight. And I'm supposed to last? Christ, it's only the first position! I'm makin' a porn here, I'm supposed to fuck her every which-way!

He closed his eyes and concentrated. Maybe she feels so tight because her legs are together up on my shoulders, he thought. Maybe if I spread 'em it won't be quite so intense.

Dave took hold of Sparkle's ankles and lowered her legs into a wide V. She was a little less tight like that but he made the mistake of looking down, his eyes taking in every inch of her in that crazy hot position, as he fucked her and made her tits jiggle.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she said breathlessly.

It was too much. Dave pulled out again. Molly had talked about it with him, pulling out to cool down, eating her pussy for ten or fifteen seconds, and then going back in. He was hoping it wouldn't come to that, in front of everyone, but Sparkle was just...too much.

He dropped to his knees and lapped up the juices he'd plunged out of her depths, richer tasting than when they started. Oh yeah, he loved eating her, but it was a fuck scene, so up he went, ramming his hot cock in for more.

Yeah, better this time, he thought. I can do this!

But no, he couldn't. When Sparkle looked at him with those blue eyes and a sexy, curled up smile he almost gushed again. Out into the cool air, down on his knees. Damn she tastes good!

Up again, but he needed a change.

"On your knees," he said, trying to play the dominant porn man again.

Sparkle rolled and crawled to the middle of the bed. Her ass was up, ready for him. Dave was sure he'd made a horrible mistake. She was even fuckin' hotter in that position! How was that possible?

He still had his shoes and pants on, down around his ankles. What to do — take time to remove it all? While she's...like that? No, he crawled onto the bed and plunged in for round two.

"Fuck!" he almost whimpered, astonished at the way Sparkle's pussy felt.

He started fucking but there was no way in hell...it was just...too fuckin' much. He pulled out just as the biggest gusher he'd ever let loose plastered Sparkle's sexy ass.

"Cut!" Tucker said when the two writhing bodies had calmed. "Awesome. Great cum shot man. Really nice. Stamina'll come, don't worry about that. Let's take a ten minute break everybody."

Molly brought two bottles of water to Dave and Sparkle, and sat down on the bed with them.

"So whaddya think of our new man?" she asked Sparkle.

"I like him!" Sparkle cooed.

"You doin' okay honey?" Molly asked Dave.

"Well, I'm lovin'...everything," he said, smiling at Sparkle, "but I'm afraid I'm not very good. I mean I can barely hang on. I almost lost it...four times I think, before I finally did."

"Relax. You're new," Molly said. "Tucker was right offering you this chance. You're gonna be great."

"Yeah, I think you're doin' awesome," Sparkle said. "You're sexy, and you got a nice cock. You'll get the hang of this craziness. I think it'll be easier with the amateurs 'cause they'll just think you're a stud. They won't know you're new, and they'll be more nervous than you."

"I hadn't thought about it that way," Dave said.

"Sure honey, Spark's right," Molly said. "They'll think you're a stud because you are one."

"All right," Tucker said to everyone, "let's burn some more pixels, shall we? Davey, we'll start with sixty-nine to get you up again, and then I want cowgirl, missionary, maybe doggie again. Did you take a pill or anything to help you out?"

"Yeah, I did," Dave said.

"Good, we can go for a while then."

"He goes and goes after his first squirt," Molly said as she retreated to the shadows.

"Good. That's what I like to hear. So Davey, remember, you're in control. She's an amateur, so mold her how you want her, and fuck her brains out. That's what they come here for. All right everybody, we're rollin'."

Dave flopped onto his back and pulled Sparkle into a sixty-nine. Her insane ass in his face had him hard in no time, but he milked the position for a while — it was too good to stop. From his position under Sparkle he could see the crane camera moving slowly around, capturing the action from different angles. It was more than a little surreal. When he and Sparkle were good and hot she started grinding hard against his mouth. Dave wondered how much of the gooey licky noises could be heard by the overhead microphones.

"Oh shit!" she mumbled. "I'm gonna cum!"

It wasn't a full fledged squirt, but her hot pussy seemed to liquefy, and her orgasmic grinding smeared the fragrant juice all over Dave's eager face.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she grunted.

Dave let her come down slow, using his tongue to scoop as much of the delicious sweetness out of her pussy as he could.

"Ride me baby," he said. "Fuck my cock."

Fuck my cock was something Molly had taught him to say. She said girls love it when guys are dominant like that. It was nothing he would have ever said in real life, but drinking pussy juice from a porn star was a long way from real life.

Sparkle mounted him cowgirl style, playing up the shy amateur thing.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's it," Dave said, holding her hips as she impaled her wet pussy on him. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me."

He guided her up and down with his hands until she got going, and then he left her to it, watching her sweet tits bounce as she ratcheted up the intensity.

"Oh yeah," she said breathlessly. "God you feel good! Oh fuck yeah!"

She was bouncing like a hot little slut, her skin starting to shine from the workout. Dave pulled her down to him for a hot kiss, his hips starting a slow thrust. Molly'd been working with him on the flat-on-your-back-fast-up-thrusting thing. It's a porn staple that she wanted him to get the hang of, and all of the sudden it was time to put it into practice. He held Sparkle by the thighs to give his hips room to work and gave it a shot.

"Fuck!" Sparkle screamed as he got his motor running. "Oh yeah!"

Dave held on as long as he could, using the springy bed to help him hold his speed. When he had to take a break Sparkle kissed him hard, in appreciation for the good fucking. Yeah, he was doin' it. His lessons with Molly were paying off.

Sparkle sat up and went back to riding, the muscles in her thighs getting a nice workout as she bounced. Dave loved watching her — her blonde hair bouncing, and her tits. Oh, God, her tits! He decided she was the best looking girl he'd ever seen. And she was naked, bouncing on his cock! It was too much. A split second from cumming he pushed her off, flat onto her back, and dove in to eat her pussy a little more while his red-hot poker cooled. Oh yeah, that's the stuff! God damn she tastes sweet!

While he was licking up her juice Dave ran through his instructions again. Sixty-nine and cowgirl, yeah, he thought, I got through those without cumming. Missionary and doggie again. Yeah, I can do this! I can do this!

He mounted Sparkle missionary, face-to-face with the blonde sex goddess. She was having fun, it was easy to see, so he relaxed into the job at hand. More kissing as they fucked added to the feeling of rightness to it all. Yeah, I'm havin' fun too, Dave thought. This is kinda fuckin' awesome!

Sparkle liked the missionary. He was rubbing on her just right, and he could sense he might be able to get her there. He found the speed she liked best and held it. Higher and higher she climbed. The challenge would be watching her face when she came, without cumming himself.

"Fuck!" Sparkle grunted. "Right there! Right there!"

Dave did as she wished and she found the summit, cumming beautifully under him. Somehow he managed to hold it together and not cum deep inside her, but he had to close his eyes to do it, missing the look of ecstasy on Sparkle's face. He could hear her though. That was pretty sweet too.

Sparkle was breathing hard, loving the way Dave's fat cock felt in her. He pulled out, took hold of her hips and flipped her on her belly. She smiled at him over her shoulder and giggled. Yup, he's got it all right, she thought to herself.

Dave pulled up her hips, spread her ass cheeks and licked — a long juicy lick up through her pussy to her cute little pucker hole. Sparkle giggled again. He was pretty proud of his cock at that point — proud that he'd lasted as long as he had and proud that he'd made Sparkle cum more than once. He took hold of the old cock and pushed it into her sweet pussy one more time, to finish things off. He'd made it to the end, so now he could go whole hog, fuck her hard and hope there was something left in him for the finale.

"Fuck yeah!" Sparkle said when he got going. "Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!"

Dave's sweaty body slapped hard into her sexy ass. He could watch all he wanted, with no worries about cumming too soon. Funny thing was, it didn't seem to matter at that point. He gave it to her hard, the way Molly liked, and he just kept going and going and going.

"Oh yeah!" Sparkle said breathlessly. "Do it!...Do it!...Do it!"

After a good long pummeling he pulled out and stroked the cum out of his red-hot meat with his hand, just like the porn guys do. It was a bit of a wimpy dribble onto Sparkle's sweet ass — not much left after his initial gusher — but it was a deep grunting, awesome feeling orgasm, and it left him dizzy. Sparkle turned around and cleaned all the sticky off his tired cock with her mouth, moaning and smiling as she did it.

"You just made Jean Smith from the North Side very happy," she said seductively.

"Cut!" Tucker said. "Let's hear it for our new man!"

Everyone whooped it up and applauded. Dave blushed and smiled.

Later that evening, after everyone but Tucker, Dave and Molly had left the studio, the three of them sat in Tucker's office, sipping beer.

"I think you're ready man," Tucker said. "Whaddya think Molly?"

"Oh yeah, he's ready," she said, smiling at Dave.

"Whaddya wanna use for a screen name? We should talk about that," Tucker said. "I'd kinda like to play up the 'daddy issues' thing with your name, maybe call you Daddy something or other. Who were some sexy movie stars back when you were younger?"

"Oh boy, like back in the seventies or somethin' you mean?" Dave asked.

"Robert Redford, Clint Eastwood," Molly said.

"Daddy Clint? No, those don't really work," Tucker said. "Who else?"

"Oh! Steve McQueen!" Molly said.

"Daddy McQueen," Tucker said. "Yeah, that's got a nice ring to it. Whaddya think Dave?"

"Daddy McQueen?" he laughed. "For real? I mean it's kinda cool, but do I stand up to that? I'm just a painter."

"You weren't just a painter on that bed with Sparkle, I'll tell you that. Whaddya think Molly, does it work from the female perspective?"

"Oh yeah! Daddy McQueen. He's got the blue eyes and the masculine face...I like it!" she smiled.

"Dave? You cool with it or do you wanna keep thinkin'?" Tucker asked.

"I guess I'm Daddy McQueen. Old gray-haired guy, at your service Ma'am."

"You got any service left in ya?" Molly asked. "I kinda got used to spending my nights with you ya know."

"You mean I'm stuck with you and I'm the luckiest guy in the world?"

"Somethin' like that," Molly smiled.

"Well looky here!" Tucker said. "Is romance blooming at T.S. Productions?"

"Is that against the rules?" Dave asked.

"Hell no!" Tucker said. "But I'll say no more. I don't wanna jinx anything. So Dave, let's leave it like this — I'll call you when I need you. Don't get discouraged if it takes a while. The phone doesn't exactly ring off the hook around here, and not everybody's gonna want the older guy thing. But tonight's session with Sparkle is absolutely good enough to edit and post on the website. I have no doubt that'll wet some women's appetites. We'll see how it plays and we'll build on that, okay? In the meantime, you two have fun."

riverboy
riverboy
4,552 Followers