Tucker's Studio Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,606 Followers

———————

Two weeks went by with no call from Tucker. Dave didn't worry about it much. Even if the whole idea fizzled he had met Molly, and that was more than enough. She'd livened up his life more than he could have imagined at his age. Only seven years younger than him, she was full of boundless energy. They went out on the town often, and he was the proudest guy in the joint with Molly on his arm. It was going so well they were already talking about living together. Work on the big Victorian all day, a nice dinner and hours of lovemaking every night...life was good, and remarkably normal.

Molly got the first call for work. She was hoping Dave would get called in first, so when she got a call it would be easier for him to take, but Tucker wanted her to do another scene with Billy Carpenter, AKA Dickie Biggers. Molly was quickly falling in love with Dave, but she loved Billy too. Their twenty-nine year age difference was the only thing that had kept them from falling into a relationship together. It was something Molly knew she had to explain to Dave, because he would see it plain as day when he met Billy.

"That was Tucker on the phone," Molly said. "He wants me to shoot a scene with Billy Carpenter. Suddenly this is awkward."

"Hey, it's your job, I know that," Dave said. "So tell me about Billy. I know you guys have worked together a lot."

"He's a young one. Only eighteen when he started last year. He used to be a lifeguard. Sweet kid. Yeah, we've worked together a lot. You know how you did your first little scene with me that night at the studio? Well, when Tucker brought Billy in for his test photo shoot I was his surprise modeling partner. We sort of hit it off right away. Turns out he was a virgin, hadn't even kissed a girl. Anyway, the first scene we did for the website was a huge hit, so Tucker kept us together a lot. Sort of a team, you know? Am I talking too much?"

"No, I wanna hear all about it," Dave said. "So you really like the kid, I can tell."

"Yeah, too much probably. Does that bother you? I mean he's way to young, so there'll never be a real relationship there. But our fans respond to us. They can tell there's genuine feelings between us, you know. I'm saying too much, aren't I?"

"Nope. That's why I...uh...like you so much Molly Bianchi. You tell it like it is," Dave said, almost letting the 'L' word slip. "So, I'm jealous, but I shouldn't be. I guess that's the lesson here, right?"

"Right," Molly said, hugging Dave. She gave him a nice kiss. "So how do you wanna handle this. You wanna come to the studio and watch?"

"Whoa! I hadn't thought about that!" Dave said. "What if it ruins the vibe between you two? Tucker wouldn't be happy about that."

"No, he wouldn't. We're still his biggest moneymakers I think. But don't worry about ruining anything. I'd have no problem with it. If Billy's cool with it might be fun. You'll probably think I'm a total nut job for saying this, but I think it'd be kinda hot. But only if you think so too."

"Hey, I'm falling for a porn star. I guess it's all part of the fun, right?" Dave said. "I'm gonna have to get used to this, every aspect of it, so what better way than watching you work with someone who really cares about you?"

"I knew you were a special man," Molly said. She planted a big, wet kiss on Dave's lips.

———————

"Fuck!" Dave said quietly under his breath, right after his new girlfriend came hard on Billy's big cock.

"You okay with this?" Marsha whispered.

Dave couldn't tear his eyes away from the action. He answered Marsha with a nod, even if he did have a slightly stunned look on his face. He'd never watched two people fuck before in real life. It was a powerfully visceral experience, at least the way Molly and Billy did it. And then there was the whole 'love' thing. Dave was falling for Molly, Molly was falling for Dave, and Molly and Billy had been in love for almost a year, but in a strange, 'we can't have a relationship' kind of way. It sure came out when they were together on the set though. It was beautiful, loving lovemaking of the highest order.

"Cut!" Tucker yelled. "Awesome work guys. Let's take ten everybody."

Dave didn't want to intrude on Molly and Billy while they were working, so he stayed in the shadows of the dark studio. Molly went to him to make sure everything was okay.

"Davey? You can come sit with us you know," she said.

"No, I don't wanna get in the middle of things," Dave said. He handed her his water bottle for a sip. "I feel like I should leave you guys alone. You got a nice mood goin' there."

"Oh, okay honey. Is it hard to watch? Are you okay?"

"No, it's not hard to watch at all," Dave said. "I feel like it should be, but it's..."

Dave took Molly's hand and put it on the big hard lump in his jeans. Molly's eyes got big and she smiled.

"Oh goody!" she said. "I was hoping you'd think this was a turn-on the way I do. I keep thinking about you out here watching and it really gets me going. This is so hot!"

"I know. I wanna fuck you right now."

"Later baby," Molly smiled. "We'll break the bed again."

"Molly, you ready?" Tucker called out.

"I'll be thinking about you," she whispered in Dave's ear.

She sashayed her naked body back onto the set and fucked Billy with wild intensity until they were both dripping with sweat.

"That's a wrap people!" Tucker yelled when it was over. "Great session. Molly you were on fire sweetheart. Awesome work."

"Yeah she was," Billy said. He looked spent. For the first time since they'd worked together Molly had worn his nineteen-year-old body out.

Billy slipped away quietly. Meeting Dave earlier in the evening had been awkward. He was happy for Molly but felt weird about it too. Talking to Dave again, right after fucking his girlfriend, seemed like it would be even weirder, so he thought it was best to keep things strictly professional, at least until everyone adjusted.

———————

The next adjustment came quickly. Two days after Molly's session with Billy, Dave got a call from Tucker. A college girl looking to earn some money for tuition wanted to do an amateur session. She chose Daddy McQueen from the men she'd seen on the website.

"I'm not gonna watch," Molly said, after Dave hung up and told her about it. "I really want too, but I think you need to fly solo until you get used to things. You'll be nervous enough without me there mixing up your thoughts."

"Yeah, but it helped having you there with Sparkle," Dave said.

"That was sort of a training session. I thought I could help and maybe I did. But this, this would just be because I'm horny and I wanna see it. So I'll wait 'till maybe next time, or the time after."

"I'm suddenly nervous as hell. Am I really good enough to do this? Am I even the right kind of guy?"

"Absolutely!" Molly said. "We've been together, what, a month now? Three weeks since Sparkle? You're stamina's way better now. If you take a pill you'll be a monster. Just remember, she's gonna be way more nervous than you. Just fuck her 'till she can barely breath, and then fuck her some more. She'll love it."

————————

"Daddy, this is Morgan," Tucker said, making the introductions at the studio.

"Hi...Daddy," Morgan smiled, somehow flirty and shy at the same time.

"Hi Morgan. I hope you enjoy yourself tonight."

"It's been all work and no fun at school, so I'm nervous but...excited and...ready," she said, blushing a little.

"Good. I'm excited too," Dave said with a wink.

Dave's confidence was on the upswing. Morgan was super cute, and not at all intimidating. Meeting her while they were both naked in bathrobes was a little odd, and the fact that she was only twenty took a little getting used to, but he felt good about being there. Surprisingly good.

"Dave, Morgan wants to keep things simple, with no dialogue, " Tucker said, "so you'll be lying in bed with your eyes closed, and she'll peek in the door, tiptoe in in her bathrobe, slip it off and climb under the sheet with you. Pretend you're asleep until she's right up against you, okay? Then you'll act surprised, just a little, not too exaggerated. Let's play it like this — she's the daughter of your houseguests. You think she's hot but she's hands-off because she's too young, the daughter of your friend or somethin' like that. She sneaks in and you fuck the shit out of her. Sound good Morgan?"

"Yeah!" she said quietly, her flirty smile already making Dave's cock twitch.

"So, I pretend I'm asleep, and then make crazy love to a beautiful girl? I think I can handle that," Dave said. He winked at Morgan and she blushed again. Dave was as ready as he'd ever be.

"Action!" Tucker yelled a few minutes later.

The bedroom door opened slowly. Morgan stuck her head in, looked at the sleeping man and crept in quietly. The silence in the big studio made her so nervous she stumbled, tripping over her own feet. She glanced at Tucker to see if she should start over, but he gave her a smile, a nod and a thumbs up. He actually liked the nerves and the little goofs — he knew the scenes were hotter when amateurs looked like amateurs.

Morgan slipped off her robe. Feeling very exposed, she wasted no time getting under the sheet. Dave opened his eyes when he felt her warm skin against his. He tried to act surprised. Morgan put her finger over his mouth to shush him. She kissed him. Under the sheet her hand went right to Dave's cock. She moaned. The girl was horny.

She rolled on top of him and Dave's hands explored the flare of her waist, her hips and her ass. She felt his hardness between her thighs, reached back and tried to put him in, but Dave knew it was way too soon for that so he rolled them so he was on top as the hot kiss continued.

"Bad girl," he said, looking down at her big, excited eyes.

"You shouldn't be here."

The words sent a jolt through Morgan. No, a nice college girl from the suburbs shouldn't be there, naked in a porn studio, giving herself to a handsome man in his fifties. But there she was. He body suddenly felt electric.

Dave scooched down, taking the sheet down with him, getting his first eyeful of goosebump covered tits. They were beautiful — too small in Morgan's mind, but just right in Dave's. Warm and firm, they were the youngest things he'd touched or tasted in decades. He devoured them like the rare and delicious delicacy they were.

When he'd satiated himself on young tits he moved down, kissing Morgan's pierced bellybutton as he headed toward the target between her legs. Her breathing was short and choppy and loud.

"Mmmm!" she moaned when Dave hit pay dirt. A sweet little pussy, bald and smooth, greeted his tongue. Morgan was freshly shaved, and Dave was astonished at the softness of her. It was like heaven on his tongue — a combination of fresh taste and baby-like smoothness he'd never felt before.

Morgan seemed to want to pull her legs up, so Dave pushed the sheet down enough so she could. On full display, with her legs in the air, she closed her eyes to get away from the nervous surroundings and let her mind drift.

She moaned softly as Dave explored her pussy with his mouth. She was still too nervous for an orgasm, but she didn't care. It felt glorious. It didn't even bother her that the crew and cameras could see her. She was in a porn studio after all, so get used to it quick, she said to herself. She could already feel the fun that was going to sweep her away. It was creeping up on her, and the horny Devil inside, the one who kind of liked to show off, was getting ready to come out and play.

"Oh Daddy!" she sighed quietly as Dave's soft tongue caressed her clit. It was sexy on so many levels.

As she relaxed, eyes closed in the quiet studio, she slipped closer to an orgasmic state. Her back arched high off the bed and her legs danced gently in the air. Dave was licking her the way Molly liked. Morgan liked it too.

"Fuck!......Fuck!......Fuck!" she whispered on deep breaths.

Her nerves were melting and she was climbing. Dave was determined to get her off with a bang. His rhythmic licking and mouthing on her soft pussy parts was just what the doctor ordered to cure Morgan's sexual dry spell. She was cumming, and the warm rush of energy seemed to flow inside her like a faucet had been opened.

"Oh God!......Oh God!......Oh God!" she grunted as the wave of energy consumed her.

Dave was thrilled. His face was buried between young thighs, but down in there, in the warm wetness, he was smiling. A smile of accomplishment, a smile of relief, a smile of 'Oh yeah, now I get to fuck this sweet young thing!'

"God you're a sexy girl!" Dave said. "You're gonna get us in big trouble."

"I've always wanted to be bad," Morgan said.

"You wanna be a bad girl? You wanna fuck me?" Dave said as he rubbed the fire still burning in her pussy. "You wanna fuck me, bad girl?"

"Yes! Oh fuck yes I wanna fuck you!" Morgan said, squirming under Dave's touch. "Oh God!"

"You're gonna have to be quiet or your parents might hear you. Can you be quiet while you fuck me?"

"No. But I don't care. I don't care," she moaned. "Fuck me. Make me cum again."

Tucker was smiling in the shadows, delighted with the improvised roll playing and dialogue. His sixth sense had told him it was going to be a hot scene, and Dave was turning out to be a perfect addition to his little stable of men.

"Suck my cock," Dave said. "Suck my cock like you've always wanted too."

He rolled onto his back, kicking the rest of the sheet off, his fat cock hard, throbbing on his belly. Morgan took it in her hand and looked it over. She opened her mouth, extended her long tongue and licked the tip all over like it was a scoop of ice cream on an ice cream cone. She moaned and let the fat meat slip into her mouth.

"Oh yeah!" Dave moaned. He closed his eyes and let the wonderfulness of his new job sweep him away.

Morgan's nervousness crept in again when she saw the crane camera slowly lowering and moving in for a close shot of the blowjob. She closed her eyes and tried to put it out of her mind. Having a hard man in her mouth, a real man, helped her get back into a purely sexual frame of mind. Soon she was oblivious to the camera, slurping up the big cock like the horny girl that she was.

"Oh yeah baby," Dave moaned. "That's so nice."

Morgan moaned. She had a feeling the blow job should go on longer — it often did in the porn she watched — but she needed to be fucked. It had been way too long, and the hot slippery cock in her hand was way too nice. It was going in her pussy. Now.

She straddled Dave and let out a little giggle when she saw the crane camera sweep around behind her to catch the heart of the action. She wagged her ass back and forth for the camera and smiled a sexy little smile. Yeah, she was making porn, and she was starting to like it.

Dave liked it too. He smiled at her, pulling her down for a hot kiss as he lined up his cock with her soft little slit and pressed his way in. She was super tight. He thrusted his way in, both of them moaning into each other's mouths until he bottomed out, his throbbing cock deep in the college girl's fiery furnace.

"Uhhhhggg!" Morgan groaned when she was filled to the brink. "Fuuuucckk!"

Dave groaned loud too. It was a feeling worthy of loud exclamation. Morgan hadn't had a cock as big and fat as Dave's before, and Dave was in the tightest pussy he could ever remember.

Morgan's whole body was tingling with pre-orgasmic electricity again, and she suddenly wanted the world to know it. She sat up, arching her back so the cameras could get a good look at her hard nipples and goosebumps. She rode, up and down on the big cock, propelled by the smooth muscles in her young thighs.

"Fuck yeah!" she sighed. "Oh God I love it!"

She felt the need to touch herself, her hands roaming from her belly to her tits, over and over as she rose and fell.

"God you're beautiful!" Dave said as he watched her fuck him.

She was beautiful, a vision of young sexuality. Soft hair bouncing around bright eyes that were full of lusty fire. Her mouth curled into a delicious smile, the smile of someone doing something very naughty and loving it.

"Jesus!" she said as she bounced. "That's fucking so...so good. Oh God!"

"You like fucking me?" Dave asked. "You know you're not supposed to be here. You're not supposed to be fucking my big cock. You're a naughty, naughty girl."

"Yes, I love fucking you," she said breathlessly as she bounced. "I fucking love it."

Dave was rapidly approaching trouble. The whole situation was just too sexy, with way less of the nerves and 'scary new job' feeling he'd had before. Fucking a sexy little college girl was just too much and he knew he was gonna blow.

"Suck my cock baby!" he said, pushing her off him just in time.

Morgan looked surprised but did as instructed. Dave came in her mouth with a groan that rattled the rafters. Morgan was surprised at the turn of events, but gobbled up the cum like a porn girl, even though she'd never really done it before. Dave gave her a big load and it dribbled out of her mouth, making a mess of her pretty face.

"Fuck," Dave moaned. "Oh baby."

"Cut!" Tucker yelled when it was over. "Fantastic you guys. Really, really great. Let's take a break."

"Sorry sweetheart," Dave said to Morgan. "You're just so fuckin' sexy, that took me by surprise."

"Really?" Morgan asked. She looked like she couldn't quite believe she'd had that effect on a porn man.

"You're a natural sweetheart," Dave said. "Not only that, you're wicked hot."

"Wow. Okay," she said, still surprised at Dave's reaction. "But we're gonna do more, right?"

"Oh yeah," Tucker said. "Prepare to have the shit fucked outtaya."

Morgan's eyes got big and she smiled. "I think I like this," she said.

"Based on what I've seen you can come back any time sweetheart," Tucker said.

Morgan looked amazed again, and a little proud. Marsha handed her some tissues to clean up her mouth, and a robe. She didn't put it on, feeling wonderfully wicked sitting there naked while the crew buzzed around, taking care of a few technical details.

"So, should I do anything to...help you?" Morgan asked Dave.

"You mean so I don't cum like a schoolboy?" he smiled. "No, now that we got that out of the way I'll last better. Anything I can do for you?"

"You're doing fine," Morgan said. Her eyes were twinkling and she glanced at Dave's cock. "I won't have any trouble."

"Whaddya think Dave, you need more time?" Tucker asked.

"Oh. Uh, no, I think, whenever you're ready," Dave said.

He was looking into Morgan's eyes and his cock was already stirring. She smiled a shy smile.

"All right, quiet everybody. Cameras rolling," Tucker yelled.

Dave was surprised Tucker hadn't given them any direction, so he just did what felt natural, and that was tasting Morgan's sweet little pussy again. He was on his knees on the floor, and she was on the edge of the bed with her legs draped over his shoulders. After watching him for a few minutes she lay back, looking up at the ductwork and pipes criss-crossing the old warehouse ceiling while he worked her to a nice simmer.

Simmering is nice, but a full boil is better. Dave stood, lifting Morgan's legs, and buried his cock deep inside her again. God she's tight, he thought. But I'm ready for it this time. Holy shit, look at her on her back like this! Fuckin' sexy girl! Fuckin sexy!

"Oh God that...that feels so good!" Morgan said, struggling to speak coherently.

Dave fucked her steady, running his hands up and down Morgan's pretty legs. One hand lingered and played with her clit.

"Yeah!" he sighed. "You're so fuckin' hot! God almighty!"

riverboy
riverboy
4,606 Followers