Tucker's Studio Ch. 16

Story Info
The Birthday Present.
3.2k words
4.66
24.2k
6
0

Part 16 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,576 Followers

All people and places are fictional. All characters are over eighteen.

———————

The Birthday Present

"Tucker Sims."

"Oh...Hi...Mr. Sims. My name's Jeanie," a nervous woman's voice said on the phone. "I heard about you...from a friend. Do you, um...ever do couples? Like, a husband and wife?"

"Not too often. You mean alone? Just the two of you?"

"No. With another...woman. Like a...three-way."

"Oh. Yeah, that sounds possible. I'd have to meet with you two."

"Oh. Well...I'd kinda want the three-way part to be, sort of a surprise. For my husband's birthday."

"All right, well, any chance I can see you in action? Do you have any video of yourselves, or maybe you could make one I could have a look at? And I'll need to talk to you in person. I'll be honest with you, I've had some folks who are just too nervous, in over their heads, you know? I like to meet people in person, and I can usually get a pretty good feel for how things are gonna go."

"Oh. Yeah. I understand. So, um, a video. Yeah, I guess I could try that. Like, just something with my phone you mean?"

"Yeah. Nothin' fancy."

"Four days you're gonna be away?" Jeanie asked her husband. She sounded crushed.

"Fraid so honey," Bob said. "It's the annual conference, but it's bigger this year. Actually, with travel and everything it'll be all week — leave Monday and be back Saturday."

"But I can't be without you that long," she said, moving her hand to his crotch. She gave him a nice, gentle squeeze.

"Sorry hun. I'm gonna miss you too."

"Do you think we could...make a video tonight?" she said, her eyes showing some excitement. "So I can watch us, when I'm alone."

"Wow! You've never wanted to do that before! I'm not surprised though. You're such a show off in your sexy dresses and your bathing suit. You like showing off, don't you?" he said, kissing his wife with a probing mouth. She moaned.

Yes, she did like showing off, even more than Bob realized. She was pretty sure he didn't know it, but they'd had sex with their neighbor watching more than once. Rick was a sixty-year-old bachelor who moved in next door two years before. He wasn't someone Jeanie was attracted too, but he had eyes — male eyes — and it made her incredibly horny when she stripped with just the filmy lace curtains covering the window at night. It evolved into full on fuck sessions with Bob, and Jeanie had some wicked orgasms when she thought Rick was watching. She could always tell when he'd watched because he'd act differently the next day, when she talked to him in the driveway they shared. She knew it was perverse and wicked, letting someone see her in the throws of naked sexuality, but she couldn't seem to help herself.

Capturing a wild night on video was even more exciting for Jeanie, because it was the perfect excuse to leave more lights on — all the better for Rick to see. And oh boy did he see. He sat in his dark bedroom the whole time, stroking his cock as Jeanie and Bob went at it with gusto. Jeanie was a sexy thing, that was for sure.

There was a time, though, when her sexuality went even deeper. Freshman year of college she got tangled up with her sister's best friend, a brown-eyed girl named Ariana who'd recently moved to the States from Puerto Rico. It was Christmas break from college when it happened...

Jeanie already knew Ariana. She'd been at the house a lot, always looking alluring, and Jeanie always tried to glean her secrets for attracting boys, something Ariana did effortlessly. When Christmas rolled around Ariana stopped by Jeanie's family homestead, and ended up alone in Jeanie's room with her. The talk turned to boys, and Jeanie finally asked flat out, "How do you do it? I've never seen a boy that didn't want you."

"It's all in the mouth," Ariana said, reaching her fingers toward Jeanie's lips. "My mother told me this," she said. "Up, you want the curl. At all times. Never down. Men respond to this," she said, gently helping Jeanie mold her mouth into a sexy little smile. "Yes," Ariana said. "Keep it like that. It's very kissable."

She proved her point by kissing Jeanie, better than Jeanie had ever been kissed before.

"You see?" Ariana sighed with their lips still barely touching. "Very hot. It's all in the mouth."

Her tongue advanced for another round. It was even steamier. Jeanie was lost. Thoroughly seduced in just a matter of moments. The fact that she'd never been with, or even thought about being with another girl seemed utterly irrelevant. Before she knew what had hit her they were naked on her bed and she was flying off toward an orgasm. The fact that her mother and father were downstairs in the living room didn't even enter into her mind.

When Jeanie went back to school after Christmas she quickly realized there were other girls like Ariana — bisexuals who enjoyed the company of others in the all-girl dormitory. It was a whole new world.

Sophomore year she met Bob. He was less adventurous and she felt like she was cheating on him whenever she had a tryst with a girlfriend, so she gave up the girls. Eventually, as years passed and her loving marriage to Bob deepened, she got him to confess his fantasy — a threeway, with another woman. Jeanie never admitted anything about her bisexual past, but she filed away his fantasy in the 'maybe someday' part of her mind. Maybe someday.

"What am I gonna get Bob for his birthday?" Jeanie wondered out loud when she was out to lunch with her friend Ruth.

"Forty's a big one," Ruth said. "You should go all out, that way he'll do something big for you when it's your turn."

"Ha!" Jeanie laughed. "Mine's only a few months from now. One thing at a time. What'd you do for Jamie when he turned 40?"

"A cruise. It was nice, but...he said he wanted to go on one of those sex cruises, you know? He was just kidding around, wishful guy thinking, you know? Of course we didn't do that kind of cruise, but I secretly kinda wished we did."

"Ruthie! Wow!"

"So does Bob have any good fantasies?" Ruthie asked. "Now's the time girlfriend. You ain't gettin' any younger."

"He mentioned a threeway a few years ago," Jeanie said.

"Yeah, I'm guessing all guys want that. With a girl, right?"

"Yeah," Jeanie said.

"I could never do that," Ruth said. "With a guy, now that'd be a different story."

"Ruthie! Really!"

"I'd probably freak out or something, but the fantasy sure is nice," Ruth said. "Could you do the girl thing?"

"Yeah. At least, I think so," Jeanie said, realizing she should temper her answer a bit.

"There's your present then," Ruth said. "And maybe for your birthday he'll do your fantasy."

What is my fantasy, Jeanie wondered? She knew what it was, almost immediately. It was the same as Bob's, with an added twist...she wanted people to watch. Oh, and big tits. Jeanie loved big titted girls. Bob, he was into tall, willowy girls, with long legs and smaller tits. And red hair. At least that's what his two celebrity fantasy girls looked like — Alicia Witt and Nicole Kidman. Maybe, Jeanie thought, small tits and long legs on Bob's Birthday, and a petite girl with big soft tits on mine? What could be the harm in that?

———————

"Okay Jeanie, this looks good," Tucker said. "You guys got some real energy together."

She was sitting in Tucker's office watching herself go a little wild on her husband. It felt strange watching it with a virtual stranger, on his big wall-mounted TV with the sound turned up loud. She thought about telling him that she was extra excited because her neighbor was watching, but she didn't.

"Yeah, very good. Very good," Tucker said. He turned the volume down low so they could talk. "So, a birthday surprise. And you'd like Alice, right?"

"Yes," Jeanie said. "He likes tall redheads."

"Okay, good. I gotta ask — does your husband ever have any trouble with nerves? Gettin' it up under stressful circumstances?"

"Not that I've ever seen, no," Jeanie said.

"Okay. The reason I ask is because it's not easy for a lot of guys, being in front of cameras and the crew."

"You know, I'm guessing that if he did have any problem, that when he sees me with Alice, it'll get him going just fine."

"Oh, he likes that does he?"

"It'll be new. But not for me. He doesn't know I used to..."

"Oh, I see," Tucker said. "Yeah, that should get his motor revvin', huh. His fantasy girl goin' at it with his wife, all of it new and exciting. Yeah, I'm guessin' that'll work out just fine. I'm gonna send you home with a contract for you both to sign. Mail it back to me and we'll schedule the studio time. I'll hold his birthday date open, and notify Alice. It sounds like fun Jeanie. I look forward to hearing from you."

———————

Bob got back from his trip Saturday afternoon. It wasn't a moment too soon as far as Jeanie was concerned. Her exhibitionist behavior had become increasingly risky when Bob was away...

It had started the usual way, with the lacy curtain on the window and a bedside lamp illuminating her, reading in bed in her bra and panties. The next night she was illuminated by the flickering light from porn on the TV screen. Rick couldn't see the TV from his window, but he could see Jeanie in the dim light. He watched as she slipped a silver vibrator under the waistband of her panties, her body slowly writhing until an orgasm overtook her. The next night was a repeat, but in the heat of the action her bra was tossed aside and she massaged her nice tits with her free hand. It was a bigger orgasm too.

The third night was when she felt she was reaching dangerous territory. After watching the porn for a few minutes she got up from the bed, walked to the window, pushed the lacy curtain to the side and raised the window sash. She couldn't remember the last time that window had been opened. Years maybe. She bent down and rested her elbows on the sash, and felt the night air on her skin. There was plenty of skin to feel it on — all she had on was white panties, sexy ones that Bob liked, and her naked tits hung beautifully under her, illuminated by the dim, flickering light.

Rick was a bit stunned. His window was open too, and he sat close to it. He never expected Jeanie to open her window. It had never happened before. He sat perfectly still, hoping Jeanie wouldn't see him. She didn't, but she knew he was there. She could sense his presence. She thought she could smell him — the fragrant deodorant that he wears — but it might have been her imagination. She casually walked back to the bed, leaving the curtain open of course. Soon she was naked, playing with the vibrator again. She came nicely lying on her back, her moans drifting out the window into the night air, and then she got on her hands and knees and played with it that way too. Her ass moved beautifully, flexing and twerking as the shiny silver vibrator buzzed her all the way to heaven. She was pretty sure she heard Rick grunt when his cum spurted all over himself and his chair.

Night number four was a repeat, but Jeanie turned up the sound on the porn so Rick could hear that too. The way things were escalating it was good that Bob returned home. Rick was disappointed though — the window was closed and the lacy curtain was pulled. He was back to a 'filtered' view, but it was still pretty good because Jeanie was extra horny that night. She and Bob went at it like they'd been apart for months.

When it was over, snuggling together in the afterglow, Jeanie broached the subject of making a porn together, something more sophisticated than a phone camera video.

"Do you ever dream about making a real porn?" Jeannie asked him.

"What do you mean real?" Bob said.

"Like in a studio...fucking...with...people around."

"Wow! Now that's some serious fantasy material. I don't know. I guess I've wondered about it a little. Have you?"

"Yeah," Jeanine said. Her voice changed a little when she said it, even though she didn't want it too.

"Ooo! Tell me more, my sweet sexy wife," Bob said. He was spooning her, and started fondling her tits. "What kind of porn are we talking about?"

"A threeway, in a nice studio with lights and lots of cameras," Jeanie said. Her eyes looked nervous, but Bob couldn't see them. "You and me...and a tall redhead. With long legs. Really long legs."

Bob could feel her breathing change, and her pounding heart. She'd decided the best way to get him to go along with the plan was to tell him about the redhead.

"Wow!" he said, almost speechless. "That's...quite a fantasy!"

"What if I said I want to make it real," she said. Her heart pounded even more. "For your birthday."

Bob separated himself from her enough to roll her onto her back.

"Jeanie!" he said quietly. "Where did this come from?"

"There's a place...right here in town," she said, her eyes darting nervously between his. "I hope you aren't mad. I've already...talked to them. I want to do something special for you. It's a big birthday you know."

"Wow! I mean I know you like showing off, but...you know there's a big difference between one neighbor and a real porn," Bob said.

"You know!" Jeanie said, startled and suddenly shy about the window. She reached down and pulled a bed sheet over them.

"Ha ha! You're too much," Bob laughed. "So let me get this straight — my sexy wife, who likes to fuck in front of our sixty-year-old neighbor, wants to make a porn, and she wants me to fuck a long-legged redhead in it. Is that about right?"

"Yes," Jeanie said, her brow crinkling in horror. "Am I awful?"

"Awful? Damn, Jeanie! What guy would say no to something like that?"

"You mean...you like the idea?" Jeanie asked, sounding surprised and relieved.

"Of course! But, what am I missing here. You aren't going all nutty on me, are you? Should I be worried about you?"

"No!" she said. "I mean I...I do like to...does it bother you? Having Rick watch me?"

Not if that's where it ends, just the watching. I'm not ready to start swinging with my neighbor. Now if he was a she, and she was a long legged redhead..."

"Hey! You only get one of those mister!" Jeanie said. "Maybe again on your fiftieth birthday, if you're very good to me."

"I'm always good to you," Bob said, letting his warm hand drift down to Jeanie's pussy. "So...you've got a big birthday coming up too," he said. "What do you want?"

"We'll discuss that another time," she said, her eyes twinkling. "Don't worry. You'll like it."

———————

Three weeks later Rick went out to get his empty trash can late one morning. He would have pulled Jeanie and Bob's can up to their house for them, but Jeanie saw him and rushed out, bare-footed, with just a shorty bathrobe covering her naked body.

"Did you know there's a porn studio right here in town?" Jeanie asked, after a little small talk. "Of all the things! What'll they think of next?"

Rick was flabbergasted. There was no doubt, from the way she said it and the sly look on her face, Jeanie was trying to tell him something. He put his trash can away and rushed inside. It took a little while to find the website, and he had to sign up for an account, but it was money well spent. Watching Jeanie all tangled up with Alice just about gave the old boy a heart attack.

That night Jeanie opened the window before climbing on top of Bob. Rick smiled in the dark of his bedroom. I was such a relief to know that she knew he was watching, and for her to know that he knew she knew. The noises she made that night made him smile too. He'd spent all day watching her on the Tucker's Studio website, so hearing some of the same noises in real life was extra thrilling.

The next day he watched the video again, on his laptop at the kitchen table. Jeanie was out in the front yard doing some gardening. Rick didn't see her when she worked her way down the side of her house, just twenty feet from his kitchen window. She knew the sounds immediately, and it took her back. She leaned against the cool cement foundation of her house and closed her eyes...

"Oh God! You're gonna make me cum!" Alice shrieked. She hadn't bargained on a woman like Jeanie, who really knew her way around a pussy. "Fuck!...Oh Yeeahhh!" she shrieked again.

She came hard and Bob thrust his cock into her mouth in the middle of it. He hadn't fucked the willowy redhead yet, and it was all he could do to keep from cumming as her orgasmic mouth went wild on his cock.

"Oh God yeah," he groaned.

"Fuck her baby," Jeanie said to him, still licking Alice into a wild state. "Put it in her. Right now."

Bob joined his wife at the scene of her debauchery, and she guided his cock into Alice's steamy hole.

"Fuck her hard. She's so hot. She needs it hard," Jeanie said.

Jeanie went to Alice's pie hole end, and straddled her face. She palmed the redhead's small tits in her hands and she looked at Bob just as Alice's tongue gave her clit a nice massage.

"Fuck yeah!" she said, barely able to breath the words out. "My baby havin' a good birthday?"

Bob could only groan his answer. He was fucking his dream, and his wife was about to cum right along with him, looking at him with wild eyes.

"Happy birthday baby!" she whimpered as the fierce orgasm ripped through her. Bob came with a deep grunt that reverberated all through the studio.

Jeanie listened to the sounds drifting out of Rick's kitchen window for a few more minutes, but the sun was beating down on her and she was hot. She thought about stripping down to her underwear and continuing with the weed pulling, but that would be going too far. Bob was counting on her to keep her exhibitionism under at least a little bit of control, so she went inside to the cool of the air conditioning. There was always her birthday coming up to satisfy her lusty urges. It was only a month away. Until then the bedroom window would have to do.

riverboy
riverboy
4,576 Followers