Tucker's Studio Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey felt Marsha kiss the insides of her thighs, but she wanted more. Her horniness was off the charts after watching Billy and Marsha together for the first time. So she let her knees slip wider on the soft sheets, lowering her needy pussy to the captive's mouth.

"Oh yeah!" she sighed. "Of fuck yeah!"

Billy sat and watched the beautiful sixty-nine. He couldn't resist caressing Kelsey's sweet little ass as she smeared her wet pussy all over Marsha's mouth and face. Kelsey was getting worked up into a nice little frenzy.

"You got room to fuck me back there Billy?" Kelsey asked. "Right over Marsha's face? She'd like that, right Marsh?"

"Mmm Hmm," Marsha moaned into Kelsey's steaming pussy.

"Do it Billy," Kelsey said, her breathlessness increasing. "Fuck me while Marsha makes me cum."

Billy positioned himself and slipped into the hot little nymph. He loved fucking Kelsey. He loved fucking everybody, but Kelsey was super hot, especially doggy style, with that extraordinary little ass and that long red hair. He could sense that she had some extra heat in her that day. Some extra fire.

"Oh fuck!" she blurted out, almost cumming instantly. "God...damn! she yelled.

Billy was in deep and Marsha was right on her clit. Hard. She couldn't help it really — Kelsey was mashing her pussy against Marsha's mouth.

It was intense for all three of them — Billy's balls were all over Marsha's face and his cock was on fire deep inside Kelsey. Kelsey was about to explode from the big cock and the tongue pressure on her clit, and Marsha was in the middle of all kinds of new feelings — Billy's balls tickling her face, the sloppy noise and smell of his beautiful cock as it fucked, the feel and taste of Kelsey's sweet pussy nearly smothering her — all of it while she was tied up on her back, unable to move. When Kelsey thrust two fingers into Marsha's pussy and massaged her G spot she screamed into the hot pussy on her face. That was the last straw for Kelsey.

It was a wild orgasm. The little girl loved to cut loose, and boy did she. It was one of the best feelings she'd ever had, grinding her spasming pussy hard on Marsha as Billy fucked the orgasm out of her. It took a while — she rode the feeling for a nice long time. Marsha's face looked like it had been mopped with melted butter when it was over.

Somehow Kelsey had the mental capacity to turn herself around after her mind blowing orgasm. She kissed Marsha and sucked in Billy's slippery cock. Marsha tipped her head back and helped to clean off Billy's cock too, all of them moaning and groaning at how hot it all was.

"That was the best you guys," Kelsey said, breaking the sexy silence. "Numero uno on the orgasm meter."

When they'd all caught their breath Kelsey had an idea.

"We're not lettin' you free, we're just gonna flip you over," she said as she undid Marsha's handcuffs and leg restraints. "Sound good Billy?"

"Yeah!" he said.

"You mean there's more?" Marsha asked. "I'm old you know."

"Oh, there's more," Kelsey said, as she helped Marsha flip onto her stomach. "Stretch her out good Billy. Isn't her ass nice?"

"Yeah it is," Billy said, admiring it. It had a few extra pounds on it, but it was nice and smooth and round.

They clicked the cuffs closed around Marsha's wrists and ankles. She briefly wondered why she was letting it happen, but it had certainly been fun so far. Spread eagled on her stomach felt different though. Am I crazy? she thought. Why did I let them tie me down like this?

"I'll be right back," Kelsey said. "Lick her asshole. That'll get her goin'."

Kelsey ran off to the toy box in Marsha's dressing room. She came back with a shiny chrome butt plug in her hand.

"Ooo, she likes that!" Kelsey said when she saw what was happening.

Marsha's ass was humped up, and Billy was on his stomach between her legs with his face between her soft ass cheeks. Marsha was grunting softly, responding to Billy's exploring tongue.

"Nice! She looks hot like that," Kelsey said. "Let me have some. We gotta get her little hole nice and wet."

"What?" Marsha said. "What are you gonna do?"

"Don't worry, we're not gonna fuck you there," Kelsey said. "Just this little plug. I'll put it in you and then Billy'll fuck you."

"I don't think I want..." Marsha said. She couldn't see it, but the only butt plug she knew about wasn't exactly small.

"You don't get to tell us," Kelsey said. "We tell you."

"But I haven't...I don't..."

"Billy, put your cock in her mouth so she'll stop talking," Kelsey said.

He sat in front of her with his legs wide, and held her head as his hard cock filled her mouth. She moaned at the double attack — Billy's beautiful young cock trying to slither down her throat and Kelsey's warm mouth on her asshole.

The next sensation was new — cold chrome where Kelsey's warm mouth had been. Marsha couldn't tell exactly what was happening, but it was certainly different. Clinical but sexual. Cold but hot. Big but...big!

"Thhhutz nhuuuth guuunn phhhip thuurrr!" Marsha mumbled, Billy's big cock muffling her nicely.

"Oh yeah," Kelsey said. "It's gonna."

She twisted and pushed, pulled the shiny plug out, let a big gob of spit fall on Marsha's pucker hole, and twisted and pushed some more. Marsha groaned loud onto her fleshy mouthful.

"Yeah! That's it," Kelsey said "Fucking hot."

The shiny plug was in. Kelsey put the palm of her hand on it and pressed gently, moving her hand in a circular motion.

"Feel good honey?" she said. "I love havin' a plug in me."

"Fuuuggg!" Marsha mumbled.

"You like it honey?" Kelsey asked. Marsha nodded, grunting on Billy's shaft. "Fuck her now Billy. Fuck her good."

Billy pulled out of Marsha's mouth, letting her moans run free. Kelsey was fingering her pussy and wiggling the plug.

"Wait'll you feel somebody fucking up against it," Kelsey said. "It's fuckin' awesome."

Billy lay on top of Marsha and guided his cock to her pussy. She humped her ass up nicely, eager to get the young man in. It was new, that was for sure, both the position and the full ass. It felt kind of amazing as Billy worked his way in, a sense of fullness that was mind-boggling.

"Oh fuck!" Marsha said, in a dreamy, breathy voice. "Oh God yes!...Yes!...Yes!"

Billy was quickly up to mid-temp, using the spring of the bed to bounce Marsha's torso. He was hitting the plug on each bounce, but not hard. His long cock was rubbing the front of her vaginal canal in a way she wasn't used to. It was heavenly.

"Yes!...Yes!...Yes!" she breathed, louder and louder as the new feelings grew.

Billy picked up the pace. The bedspring bounce was perfect, making the whole thing seem almost effortless. It was a dreamy fuck, deep, and getting harder. His pelvic bone was hitting the plug with some force. And then more. And then more.

"Fuuck!...Oh my God!" Marsha wailed.

She was flying. Her arms and legs were pulled tight against her restraints, muscles tight. Her pussy burned with a new kind of fire and her ass felt like it had a wild animal in it, trying to get out. She let out a groaning scream that gave Kelsey goosebumps as the ripping orgasm overtook her. Billy slowed, pounding hard into her with each spasm, her head slowly lowering until her devilish noise was muffled by the bed sheet and every bit of energy was drained from her.

"Yeah baby," Kelsey said, quiet and slow. "Told ya we'd make you scream."

———————

Marsha didn't tell Tucker anything about that day. Kelsey and Billy kept her secret for her too. Marsha wasn't sure where it was all going to go — soon to be single, and working around naked porn stars all day. It was a dangerous recipe. Or maybe not so dangerous, depending on your point of view.

12