Tucker's Studio Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to," Liz said, quietly, but with some conviction. Marsha smiled.

Marsha and Liz settled up with the waiter and walked across the street. It was busy, bustling with activity and traffic. They finalized their plan on the elevator ride up to the condo.

"Hi sweetie," Marsha said.

"Oh, hi you guys," Tucker said when they entered. "How was lunch?"

"So good! The pesto they use on those melty sandwiches is to die for," Marsha said.

"I know. That's my favorite place in the neighborhood. How's everything goin' Liz?"

"Good," she said. Seeing Tucker in the flesh clammed her up a bit. He looked good in his Saturday afternoon clothes — a nearly worn-out pair of khaki jeans and a short-sleeved cotton shirt, untucked and not fully buttoned. She liked the bare feet too.

"Lizzie's bored lately," Marsha said. "I told her she could hang out with us some. Is that all right?"

"Sure, any time Liz. You're always welcome."

Liz smiled shyly. Her mind flashed back to Kylie and Mike, and the night she'd first met him. That was awkward too, and similar. She wondered how she'd gotten onto the road she was on, a road where she felt like a hitchhiker, riding along with sexy women and their attractive mates. It was an odd feeling, and she was surprised how exciting it was.

"Let me show you that dress I bought," Marsha said to her. She took Liz's hand and led her to the bedroom.

Tucker smiled as he watched them walk away. Marsha had surprised him so many times, and here she was doing it again. Was she really orchestrating what he thought she was, or was his mind just in the gutter? It didn't really matter, he decided, as the two women's asses wiggled down the hall. It's all good.

As Tucker worked on some bookkeeping for the studio, soft laughter filtered out of the bedroom. He loved it, how relaxed Marsha had become since she'd moved in, and the fact that she was hitting it off with Liz. Marsha had confided in him, back before his relationship with her had taken off, that she didn't really have any friends. She was somewhat shy, her marriage had been a bit stifling and her old friendships had dwindled and petered out. It did his heart good to hear her laughing with Liz.

Ten minutes later Marsha wandered out in her underwear, and put a kettle on the stove for some tea. She looked happy in her everyday bra and panties, and a little mischievous.

"We were trying on clothes," she said to Tucker. "You don't mind girls in their underwear, do you?"

"Of course not," he said.

A few minutes later, when she heard the kettle whistle, Liz walked down the hall. She was wearing her bra and panties too, slightly skimpier than Marsha's, but plain and ordinary. She walked right past Tucker but didn't make eye contact with him. Her nerves were on edge, and she could barely feel her legs moving. Tucker had seen every bit of her at the studio that day with Kylie and the gang, but she still felt naughty parading through his condo so blatantly.

"I've got some raw honey that's really good," Marsha said as she reached into the cabinet for it. "Can you take a break Tucker?" she asked him.

"Sure. Just wrapped up the monthlies. No honey for me, just a little milk."

"I know, silly," Marsha said. "I know what you like."

She winked at Liz. Liz wanted to smile, and did a little, but she felt tight and unsure of the situation. She gathered the warm mug in both her hands and breathed in the honey-scented steam.

"Here you go Sweetie," Marsha said, handing a mug to Tucker as she walked to the couch. The living area was flooded with sunlight and the cushions were warm. "Ohhh," she sighed when she sat down. "What a beautiful day. We should all be out hiking or something."

Liz followed her and sat in the warm sun too, not too close but not far away.

"Put your legs up on me," Marsha said to her. "You can almost get a tan."

Liz's mouth curled up a little and she swung her legs up onto Marsha's thighs. They both leaned back languidly and sipped their tea.

"I should have my camera ready for beautiful moments like this," Tucker said when he joined them. He sat in an over-stuffed chair next to the couch.

"Do you ever hear from Kylie?" Tucker asked Liz.

"Yes, we keep in touch."

"Liz is thinking of joining them for part of their next vacation," Marsha said.

"Oh, nice!" Tucker said. "Where are you guys going?"

"I'm not sure exactly. They want to see San Francisco and the Napa Valley. I think maybe L.A., maybe Seattle. I'm not sure. It'll be in the spring."

"Do you mind if we get Tucker's opinion on it?" Marsha asked Liz. Liz looked momentarily nervous, but then the corner of her cute mouth curled up again.

"No, I guess not," she said.

"What would you think if you saw a handsome man traveling with two sexy women, all staying in the same room?" Marsha asked Tucker.

"I'd think I wish it was me."

"Yes, but you're special. What do you think the average person on the street would think?"

"Well, it's not 1950 anymore. Unless they're all dried up and cranky they'll probably be jealous. Especially on the West Coast. It's pretty easy-going out there."

"See?" Marsha said to Liz. "You absolutely have to do it."

"Oh, you're still contemplating?" Tucker asked.

"I think she just needs a little practice," Marsha said. She took a warm hand off her mug of tea and placed it on Liz's leg, sliding it from her knee onto her thigh. "We were talking at lunch about two women sharing a boyfriend. How fun it sounds."

"I don't have a boyfriend, so it's not really...fair, is it?" Liz said. Marsha's gently massaging hand was getting to her.

"It's not about fair," Marsha said. "It's about fun."

Tucker was once again amazed at his girl. She was taking charge of their relationship, making it what she wanted, just as he'd suggested. She wasn't so much his girl as he was her boy. And she wanted to share him. He sipped his tea and watched Liz's eyes. She seemed to like the idea too.

"Tucker...how would you feel about having two girlfriends, instead of just one?" Marsha asked, as her head turned slowly toward him. Her voice was soft. The situation was getting to her too. "Think you could handle it?"

"Think you could?" he asked her.

"As long as she's my girlfriend too," Marsha said. Her voice was weakening, barely getting the upper hand over the sighing moan that her body wanted to let free.

Liz's breath was short, and her bare belly was tight. Everyone in the room felt the glorious tension. Marsha set her mug on the side table, and took Liz's and set it down too. She leaned toward her and kissed her, open mouthed, with some serious heat. The sighing moan finally went free, gathered up and leaked out between four luscious lips.

Tucker was nervous too. For all his seeming self-confidence directing sex scenes at the studio, he still wasn't used to being involved in the real life group situations. Marsha seemed to take to it all a little more naturally. Tucker certainly found it exciting though, and a Saturday afternoon tryst with his girlfriend and the attractive neighbor was very welcome.

"Would you like to kiss your new girlfriend?" Marsha asked, sounding like a well-practiced seductress.

Tucker knelt by the couch, put his hand on Liz's tightly strung belly, and kissed her on the lips. She was laid out beautifully, her back against some pillows and legs across Marsha's thighs. Marsha massaged her bra covered breast with one hand, and her soft, warm thigh with the other, drifting closer and closer to the heat and humidity of her panty covered pussy.

"He's a good kisser," Marsha said. Liz moaned into Tucker's mouth.

Marsha's fingers slid under the thin cotton panties, playing gently with the tender flesh. It was a teasing exploration, at the sensitive junction of leg and sex. Liz was mostly shaved and very soft. Marsha's fingers found the wetness as the hot kiss burned on, and two of them slipped inside, squishing through the slippery cleft. All the air in Liz's lungs oozed out around Tucker's mouth.

After some nice pussy play — searching for Liz's sensitive spots and finding them — Marsha slipped the panties down her legs and out of her way.

"Taste her Tucker," Marsha sighed. "Taste her pretty pussy."

As Tucker pulled away from the deeply sensual kiss he paused to look into Liz's eyes. Marsha's wet fingers were massaging her clit, and Liz's face was the picture of angelic ecstasy.

Her lovely eyes looked back at Tucker, taking in his masculine handsomeness. He looked beautiful to her, his lips glistening from their long kiss, with happy lust written on his face.

"Look how pretty," Marsha said, letting her fingers squish through Liz's soft pussy lips.

Tucker's mouth was quickly there, his tongue extending, wet with hunger. It teased the tender flesh next to where Marsha's fingers were playing. Liz moaned. She was fully involved, relaxed in the afternoon sunlight, drifting off into a euphoric dream.

Her mind briefly wanted to examine what was happening — the whole hitchhiking with a sexy couple thing again — but the beautiful feelings flooding into her overwhelmed those thoughts. There'd be time for reflection later. Tucker's tongue was all that mattered at the moment.

It muscled Marsha's fingers out of the way and tasted Liz's essence for the first time, an extraordinarily womanly flavor. Her thighs closed against Tucker's head, and her hands went there too, fingers in his hair, holding him in the most erotic of embraces as the intense pleasure surged through her. Was there anything better in the world, she wondered, than a sexy man's head between your legs?

A deep, resonant groan drifted from Liz's lungs, and Marsha smiled. She loved Tucker's mouth too. He was a wonderful pussy eater, and Marsha could almost feel his tongue on her too — a phantom pleasure, like an acid flashback.

"He'll make you cum if you let him," Marsha said.

Liz had already thought of that. Letting him was the thing. Did she want to let herself go that way, so soon? In her neighbor's condo? Her body was answering for her, her hips thrusting, slowly at first but building, her lungs gushing out warm air. Yes, he'll make me cum, she thought. He'll make me fucking cum! Her thighs clenched Tucker's head tight as another groan rose from her, even deeper and louder than before. She was there.

"Oh!" Marsha sighed as she watched the beautiful orgasm. "Tucker! Wow, she needed that."

Liz unclamped Tucker's head but held it gently in her hands. She squirmed as his tongue finished up, lapping gently in the slipperiness. Her body was breathless, coming down from spasming muscled tense to soft, relaxed bliss.

Marsha slipped off her own panties and unclasped her bra, freeing her shapely tits. Liz watched, as if in a dream, and reached for Marsha's softness. Liz was laid out perfectly for a straddle, so Marsha did, her knees sinking into the gap between pillows and couch. It was the perfect position — Marsha's pussy was right there, just an inch above Liz's open mouth. Liz hadn't smelled that smell or tasted that taste since Kylie. She groaned again when her mouth latched onto Marsha's wet warmth, and Marsha groaned too.

"Do you want Tucker to fuck you?" Marsha asked breathlessly.

Liz nodded and moaned into Marsha's pussy.

"Is that a yes sweet girlfriend?" Marsha asked. "Tell him. Tell him what you want."

"Fuck me Tucker," Liz sighed. "Fuck me..."

Tucker stripped off his clothes. His cock was hard. Ready. More than ready. Pre-cum oozed from the tip as he teased Liz's pussy with it. He had her ass half of the couch at an angle, with her smooth, warm legs up over his shoulders.

"Put it in her," Marsha said, looking back at him as her hips swiveled, grinding her pussy on Liz's face. "Fuck her nice."

Sunlight streamed in through the loft's big windows, bathing the three naked bodies in golden city light. The orgasms were golden too.

12