Tucker's Studio Ch. 25

Story Info
Ginny and Ralphy.
3.4k words
4.73
19.8k
4
0

Part 25 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,578 Followers

All people and places are fictional. All characters are over eighteen.

———————

Ginny and Ralphy

"Holy fuck!"

Ginny's breathless exclamation made everybody smile. She'd started on her hands and knees, dropped to her elbows, and then her shoulders were down as an airy grunt was forced out of her. She let her head fall, the sensations deep in her pussy overwhelming any other muscular control. She grunted again with her face buried in the soft blanket. She was at the mercy of the huge cock.

Dante was behind her. She managed to lift her head enough to turn it. Looking out of the corner of her eye she could see the big man, a bit blurry at that angle, looming like a giant. His cock was a thing of wonder. It looked right at home on his oversized, muscular body, but positively massive when it was in Ginny's hands. Even with the good oral skills she'd developed she had trouble getting much of it into her mouth, so she figured it was gonna be a whole new ballgame when it plowed its way into her pussy. She was right.

"Jesus Christ!" she grunted when Dante bottomed out. "I thought Ralphy was fuckin' big!"

Ginny'd been working at Tucker's studio for over a year-and-a-half, making good money. The whole time she'd clung to Ralphy, the two of them working as a team, always turning down Tucker's offers for work with other men. Ralphy had stuck with Ginny too, even though the temptations of the other girls were strong.

Ginny had gotten used to Ralphy's nice cock. A big one by most standards, it fit her like a smooth-skinned hand in a velvet glove. She and Ralphy had developed an unconventional relationship over the years. It started at the diner, where they each fell under each others spell even though Ginny was stuck in a bad marriage and Ralphy was a lot younger. Things just simmered back then, nothing more than a flirty friendship that made work more fun and helped Ginny get through her depressing life. That all changed when Tucker wandered into the diner one night. Suddenly Ginny and Ralphy were making porn together, and Ginny broke out of her abusive marriage.

She moved into her own place, and fucked Ralphy regularly in front of the cameras. Their friendship grew stronger than ever, and they saw each other away from the studio too. It was a friends with benefits relationship, but one with a deeper, more loving friendship than is usual in those circumstances.

As Dante's massive cock made her head swim, Ginny thought about Ralphy. They'd both made the decision to try new things at the studio, and Ralphy was scheduled to do a scene with Kelsey the next day. Ginny wondered, would he love slipping his big cock into the little redhead as much as she was loving the feel of Dante?

It was a fleeting thought, and quickly gone as Dante started to thrust. She wasn't even able to speak. She didn't try to move. Probably couldn't have even if she'd wanted to. She let the soft blanket cradle her head and tried to relax. It wasn't easy to do with her breathing so irregular and a cock the size of a whiskey bottle violating her, but...damn it felt good!

"Fuck Dante!...Oh my God!"

She'd known Dante for a year or so. Everybody who worked at the studio knew everybody else, but the big football player was one of the men she felt a strong attraction to. Ginny grew up in the inner city, a white girl in a mostly black part of town. She had plenty of black friends back then, but her father was very strict about who she dated — black boys were off limits. Ginny obeyed him, but she wasn't happy about it. Two white boyfriends proceeded the man she'd married, and then Ralphy came along. His swarthy Italian cock was the darkest thing she'd ever had in her mouth.

So when she joined Tucker's family and met Jamar and Dante and Afreeka, three handsome black men with enormous sex-appeal, her heart fluttered a bit. At the time she was sure she'd never work with anyone but Ralphy, but the fantasies sure were nice.

Tucker could tell the three men turned her on. He didn't push anything — that wasn't his way — but he made sure both Ginny and Ralphy knew options were open, anytime they felt like "something new."

One day Dante pushed the right button.

"When we gonna work together sweetheart?" he said.

It came at the end of a casual conversation, but the sparkle in Dante's brown eyes and the tone of his voice set off a stampede of butterflies inside Ginny. It was the first time she'd realized she really wanted it.

A few days later she brought up the subject with Ralphy and, not surprisingly, he was just as ready as Ginny was to try something new. So there she was, ass in the air, her long, slender legs spread a little, with a beautiful cock her father wouldn't approve of cleaving through her soft insides.

"Fuck Dante!...Oh fuck!...I cummin'..."

It only took about ten deep thrusts of the big thing to send her flying, every muscle in her body out of control in a big, twitching free-for-all. She was dumbstruck that the big man got her there so quickly, and that the end result was so powerful.

She managed to stay on her knees with the help of Dante's big hands, and he fucked her slowly, bringing her back down to earth with a molten glow deep inside her.

"That was nice baby," Dante said in his deep bass voice. "You cum like a motherfucker."

Ginny started giggling. She buried her face in the blanket again because she was embarrassed. She turned her head toward the crew.

"Fuck Tucker!" she giggled breathlessly. "You can't show that shit. I look like a fuckin' rookie."

"Are you kiddin?" Tucker said. "That was fuckin' awesome!"

"Oh my Godddd!" she said. "Dante, what the fuck!"

"Hey baby, I'm just doin' my thing," he said.

Ginny laughed and pushed herself up on her arms. Dante was still deep inside her.

"All right," she said, looking back at the big, powerful man. "Do it some more."

———————

Kelsey thought Ralphy was funny. The good kind of funny — he had a good sense of humor and he made her laugh. Being from a small town, and growing up rural, she'd never gotten to know a city boy. Ralphy was a handsome guy, about ten years older than her, and his streetwise ways charmed her immediately. Ever since she first met him she'd been disappointed that he only worked with Ginny.

"So when you gonna fuck me with that big thing," Kelsey would tease, putting on a city girl 'street' voice.

"How you know it's big?" Ralphy would tease back, with a smile growing on his face, putting a little extra 'street' in his voice too.

"Uh, you're kinda on the internet," Kelsey'd say.

"You watch me?"

"Yeah," she'd say. "You watch me?"

"Fuck yeah!" Ralphy would finish.

They'd been through the routine over and over, finely honing it like a performance. They'd both giggle, and they'd both blush, wondering if they'd ever get a chance with each other in front of the cameras.

When Tucker asked Ralphy who he wanted to do a scene with, Kelsey was the answer. Sure, Ralphy thought the rest of the girls were hot, but Kelsey, oh fuck yeah, there was no question, she was number one on the list. Kelsey was thrilled when she got the call.

"Are you serious?" she asked Tucker excitedly on the phone. "Yeah I want to! Is Ginny cool with it?"

Tucker told her about Ginny and Dante's scheduled scene, and that he thought she and Ralphy would be branching out even more.

"Awesome!" Kelsey said. "We should do a big orgy scene with 'em, right? Or like a gang-bang, Ginny with all the young guys. How old is she?"

"I guess she's fifty-six now, or somethin' like that," Tucker said.

"Oh my God that's so awesome," Kelsey said. "I love her. I hope I'm that awesome when I'm old."

"There's no question in my mind you will be," Tucker said. Kelsey giggled.

"So when do I get to fuck Ralphy?" she asked. "God, I'm so fuckin' excited!"

It happened a few days later, both of them naked on the bedroom set's big bed. Ralphy was nervous. Kelsey thought it was cute, a guy like him, so in control in his scenes with Ginny, suffering from stage fright because he was with her.

"You okay Ralphy?" she asked.

"Fuck Kel, you're like, way too hot," he said. "I think my heart's gonna fuckin' explode."

"You don't look so good," she said.

"Deep breaths Ralphy," Tucker said. "Come on my man. You got this."

"It's gonna be great Ralphy. Let's just lay for a while. Is that okay Tucker?"

"Sure. I'll tell you what," he said to everybody. "We'll roll cameras, and then take ten. Let's let these two ease into things."

Tucker and the crew wandered off into the shadows. Kelsey swung her little leg over Ralphy's, and she lay her head down on his shoulder.

"I love your muscles," she said, running her hand over Ralphy's chest. "You work out a lot?"

"Yeah. I used to think gyms were dumb when you can do that shit at home, but when I started workin' here I...you know...everybody's lookin' at you and stuff."

"Yeah. Well, you look good. I always thought so," Kelsey said. "I like older guys." Her hand caressed Ralphy, moving slowly southward, until she was tickling the base of his cock. "So when you gonna fuck me with this big thing," she said, using a quieter, sexy version of her teasing 'street' voice.

"How you know it's big?" Ralphy teased back, with a smile growing on his face.

"Uh, you're kinda on the internet," Kelsey said.

"You watch me?"

"Yeah," she said. "You watch me?"

"Fuck yeah!" Ralphy said.

By the time they got to the end of their routine Ralphy's fat, meaty cock was hard in Kelsey's hand. Their lips met in a steamy kiss and they were off to the races. Tucker and the crew wandered in right about the time Ralphy rolled the little redheaded sprite onto her back and latched his mouth to her juicy pussy like a lamprey eel. Kelsey let herself go and came with shudder on Ralphy's darting tongue.

———————

"We doin' popcorn?" Ginny asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah, why not," Ralphy said.

"I'm glad you came over. This'll be fun, right?" Ginny said.

"Yeah, I think so," Ralphy said. "I mean it's a little fuckin' weird though, right? You sure you wanna watch these together?"

"Yeah...I...think so," Ginny said, looking out through her kitchen doorway. "I mean, why the fuck not? Is it too weird for you?"

"No Gin. It's cool," Ralphy said.

He leaned back on the couch and looked at Ginny's laptop on the coffee table, with Tucker's website all cued up and ready. The noise of the microwave popcorn grabbed his attention, and he watched Ginny through the doorway, moving around her kitchen the way she used to move around the diner — all long legs and nice ass.

"You still got your uniform?" Ralphy called in to her. She leaned her head back and looked at him through the doorway.

"Yeah," she said, with a twinkle in her eye. "You want me to put it on?"

"Maybe later," Ralphy said.

Ginny went back to her kitchen work, smiling a contented smile. She was worried Ralphy might not be interested in her fifty-six-year-old body after being with Kelsey, but she could tell by the look on his face she had nothing to worry about.

Ralphy was a little worried too, what with the size of Dante's cock and, well, the manliness of the big guy. Would Ginny still be interested in a goofy former diner cook who she was maybe getting tired of? He could tell by her sexy smile he had nothing to worry about either.

Ginny scurried into the living room in her slippers, with a big bowl of popcorn and her beer, looking like she was in a happy hurry.

"Ready?" she said. "I've been dyin' to see these all afternoon. I can't believe Tucker posted them both the same day. Who you wanna see first?"

"You," Ralphy said. "I'm kinda nervous about mine. I don't know if I was any good or not."

"You're funny," Ginny smiled. Her eyes twinkled and she shook her head in disbelief. "You don't know if you're any good or not? I could call up Kelsey right now but I think I already know the answer."

"Yeah, well...let's just do yours first."

"Okay," Ginny said, her eyes still twinkling. "I gotta warn ya...I had fun."

"Yeah, I'll give ya fun, a little later," Ralphy teased. He threw his arm around her shoulders and wrestled with her a little, spilling some popcorn. Ginny shrieked and giggled.

"Okay Mister, here goes..." she said. She clicked the start button on her video, took a swig of beer, sat back and looked at Dante's massive, sculpted body looming on the screen. "Jesus Christ that's a big cock!"

"You ain't shittin'," Ralphy said. He could hardly believe his sweet Ginny chose it for her first scene without him. "This I gotta see."

The hand play and blowjob was nice, but they both gasped at the closeup camera angle Jamar had captured of the first doggie style penetration. Dante's monster cock pressed into Ginny's juiciness, the softness of her pussy stretched so much it looked impossible. His length gradually disappeared inside her, and a few thrusts began. Ginny's grunts were loud and visceral, and then her face was down in the blanket and the big, twitching orgasm ripped through her, right out of the blue.

"Fuck Gin!" Ralphy said, wide-eyed. "Oh my God!"

"I came so fuckin' hard," Ginny said, remembering the sensation as she watched it on the screen. "It was crazy. I made Tucker stop. I thought I looked like a dope."

"Really?" Ralphy asked. "Fuck Gin, you look wicked hot."

"I guess he edited out the dumb part," she said, as the intense fucking continued.

"Oh baby, you feel good," Dante's deep voice growled. "Oh yeah, you feel like a young girl in there baby! Fuck yeah!"

They changed position, Ginny straddling the big man. She sat on the big black shaft, her eyes rolling as she sunk down and let him fill up her gut.

"Fuck Gin, this is hot!" Ralphy said as they watched.

Ginny looked on in awe, like she couldn't believe it was her. Hell yeah it was fuckin' hot!

The intensity of the big cock experience had broken Ginny into a full sweat early on in the proceedings. Every inch of her body was shiny and slippery as the beautiful fucking went on and on. Dante's hands slid smoothly on her and his cock filled her with slithering goodness. She came time after time, stopping the glorious fucking occasionally for an oral feast, slurping her gooey juices of the blackest fuck-stick she'd ever had her hands on.

"I wish I could swallow you," she said to Dante, sounding like a ravenous, crazed woman who needed big cock bad. "Fuck I love this thing," she mumbled onto it before gagging herself on it, deep in her throat.

Dante tossed her down flat on her belly and fucked her prone, her long legs flinging about behind him as she lost all muscular control again. She was putty in the big man's hands.

"Fuuucck," Ralphy said quietly as he watched.

Ginny was quiet too, amazed at the intensity of the action on the screen, the camera angles, and the visceral sounds. When the scene ended, with two sweaty bodies collapsed next to each other on the bed after a howling, screaming simultaneous orgasm, Ralphy and Ginny sat still on the couch. The only sound in the room was their breath. The popcorn had barely been touched.

"Well?" Ginny finally asked. She sounded nervous.

"Fuck Gin," Ralphy said. I'm so fuckin' horny I'm afraid I'm gonna hurt ya."

"Oh ya are are ya? Well it just so happens I like bein' fucked hard."

"I can see that!" Fuckin' Dante really gave it to ya didn't he?"

"Yeah. We kinda...got into it," she said a little sheepishly.

"So you doin' more? With the other guys?"

"I think so," she said. "You? Did you have fun with Kelsey?"

"Yeah. We...kinda got into it too."

"Oh ya did did ya?" Ginny teased. "You fuckin' horny bastard. I knew you would. I gotta see it. She so fuckin' sexy. Seein' you and her together might make me cum just sittin' here."

"I almost did a minute ago," Ralphy said. "Remember our first time Gin? When you made me cum in my pants?"

"Sure. I ain't ever forgetin' that," she said. She gave Ralphy a sexy glance while she cued up his scene with Kelsey.

"Damn!" Ginny said when she saw Ralphy and the little redhead in bed together. "Ain't ya glad there's girls like her out there? Fuck!"

Kelsey was on her back, hard nipples pointing at the ceiling, big tits jiggling as Ralphy's tongue made her cum. The look on his face was priceless as he let the sweet pussy loose from his mouth, with her wetness glistening on his lips and chin.

"Ooo! Happy boy! She taste better'n me?" Ginny teased.

"Different Gin. You know I love how you taste."

Ralphy pulled Kelsey's legs up onto his chest and fucked the hot young girl for the first time. You could hear his bellow echo in the big studio as he sunk into her tightness.

"Ssshit!" Ginny said. She felt for a handful of popcorn and filled her mouth with it, never taking her eyes off the screen.

It was easy to see Kelsey was loving her time with Ralphy. Her body writhed and her dirty little mouth egged him on.

"Fuck me baby," she sighed. "Oh yeah, fuck me with those big fuckin' muscles of yours."

Ralphy groaned. He blew out breaths and gasped them in again. He was fucking beautifully, with long strokes into the wicked tight little nymph. Her tits were gyrating in a big circular orbit when she let out a gleeful yelp. It was all too much for Ralphy and he yelped too.

"That's when I came all over her," Ralphy said, a little sheepishly. "You'll see it later I think. Tucker said it was such an awesome cumshot he'd edit it in at the end."

"Wow! Too much for ya? I know the feeling!" Ginny said.

"Yeah," Ralphy said. "It was fuckin' embarrassing, but I kinda knew it, as soon as she took of her bathrobe and got on the bed. She's just too fuckin'...much, you know?"

Using a second take and some creative editing, the scene rolled smoothly into doggie style.

"I used to have an ass like that," Ginny said.

"Are you kiddin'? It's sittin' right on this couch, underneath ya."

Ginny wanted to kiss Ralphy for saying something so nice, but she couldn't take her eyes off the screen. Kelsey was her usual Kelsey self, going beautifully wild with Ralphy. She fucked him every which-way, ending with a sweaty standing up fuck, Kelsey's legs wrapped around Ralphy's waist as he thrust up into her like a grunting wild man. Kelsey came hard and could barely hang on.

The scene ended with a dreamy composite of all the orgasms, Ralphy's and Kelsey's, ending with the massive, messy cumshot all over her belly and heaving tits.

"Fuckin A!" Ginny said softly. "I love the way they put that ending together. That looks like Jamar's work, huh?"

"Yeah, what the fuck...that's...fuckin' hot."

Ginny blew some air out between her lips and had another mouthful of popcorn. She and Ralphy both had a swig of beer.

"I guess we both did it," she said.

"Yeah. I guess we both did," Ralphy said.

"We good? I mean, nothing weird or nothin'?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah. It's a little weird, but nothin'...I mean we kinda knew we was gonna maybe do this, right?"

"Yeah," Ginny said. "So...you want I should put on my uniform?"

"Fuck yeah," Ralphy said. "Be careful though. I got a hair trigger tonight."

"Gonna cum in your pants for me big boy?" Ginny said, her eyes twinkling with fire. "That's alright. I got a washin' machine."

riverboy
riverboy
4,578 Followers