Tucker's Studio Ch. 28

Story Info
An Old Friend.
6.1k words
4.81
23.1k
8
0

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,550 Followers

All people and places are fictional. All characters are over eighteen.

———————

An Old Friend

Tucker had been wanting to turn Marsha and Liz on to the world of live blues, but each time there was a good show at his favorite honky-tonk something came up and they couldn't go. Finally, after two months of trying, the stars aligned and the three of them were up close and personal with Alligator Al and the Rockin' Reptiles, a hot, up-and-coming blues guitarist on his first national tour.

The band was already playing when they got there, and the bar was four deep waiting for drinks, so Liz didn't get to meet Kat and Lori until things thinned out a bit right before the second set. She'd heard plenty about them, mostly from Marsha, and was intrigued that Tucker kept the whiskey bottle with the black roses on his desk. She was anxious to meet the girl who captured his sentimentality in that way.

She wasn't disappointed. All she could do was smile when she saw the two bartenders work the bar — Lori, with her long, straight hair, bohemian peasant blouse and tight jeans, and Kat, dressed for maximum tips in short, cut-off jean shorts and a lace-up black leather bustier. The leather was so thin and well-worn it had actually molded around her nipples, adding to the tip-worthy effect.

The two girls controlled the action in a way that fascinated Liz — every man in the place seemed to be right in the palm of their hands, and she could tell right away why Tucker was so smitten with them, especially Kat.

"Hey you guys!" Kat said when they finally found a spot at the bar. "How's my favorite...business people. Oh my God, I almost blurted it out!" she chuckled.

"Hi Kat. This is our friend Liz," Tucker said.

"Hi Liz. Do you work with these guys?"

"No," Liz said, suddenly embarrassed.

"She's our..." Tucker said, looking at Marsha and Liz. "...what are we anyway?"

"Say no more," Kat said. She'd seen everything at the bar, and knew from the looks on their faces what Tucker was getting at. "Nice to meet you Liz," she smiled. "Lori, look who's here!"

Lori got a free minute and walked over to say hi.

"Dave and Molly come in now and then. Lori's been hangin' out with them," Kat said. Lori looked embarrassed. "You can tell 'em," Kat said to her. "They're doin' it too." Kat winked at Lori, but Lori didn't want to fill in the details. She shook her head at her partner and went to take care of a customer. "She's so cute when she's shy," Kat smiled.

A woman walked in alone during the set-break and made a bee-line for an empty stool down the bar a ways. Marsha had a strong feeling she knew the woman, an old high school classmate she thought, but it had been twelve years so she couldn't be sure. Adding to the doubt was the woman's tired, sad demeanor; it was just the opposite of the way Marsha remembered her.

The band started playing again and Tucker, Marsha and Liz made their way up near the stage.

"Andrea, right? I'm Marsha," Marsha yelled above the loud music when the woman forced her way through what was left of the crowd. It took a moment for it to register.

"Oh my God! Marsha! Hi!" Andrea said. She'd had a drink too many wherever she'd been before, and was a little tipsy.

The two women tried to have a conversation to catch up on things, but the music was too loud so they retreated to a booth at the back of the room.

"So what's up with you? How's life?" Marsha asked.

"It sucks," Andrea said sadly. "A real shit storm lately. How 'bout you?"

Marsha hated to say how wonderful things had been with Tucker and Liz, so she threw the bad stuff out there first.

"Fresh divorce. The ink's still wet on the final paperwork."

"Really? Me too," Andrea said. "Is yours as big a prick as mine? I'd love to fuck with his head somehow."

Marsha smiled, remembering how Andrea used to get in trouble at school for swearing.

"Who's the guy?" Andrea asked, glancing toward Tucker. "That's not your brother is it?"

"No. You remember Donnie?"

"Hell yeah! You probably don't know this, but he fucked Rica. Remember my friend Erica, everybody called her Rica? Freshman year. Donnie was a senior."

"Wow," Marsha said, processing the thought. "My brother was screwing freshman? I wonder how much of that was going on?"

"Maybe I shouldn't tell you."

"No, that's okay. But no, that's not Donnie. That's my boyfriend Tucker. He's my boss too."

Marsha felt a little odd saying that, like she was doing something wrong sleeping with the boss. It also felt odd when the realization hit her that Tucker did in fact look a little bit like her brother. More than a little bit.

"Dating your boss huh? That's cool. What do you guys do?"

"We, uh, we're in video production," Marsha said, wondering if she'd ever feel comfortable blurting out "porn".

"Oh, cool. Like commercials and stuff?"

"No...um...adult...entertainment?" Marsha said. After the words came out she wondered why she'd said it like a question. Own it girl, she said to herself.Don't be embarrassed.

Andrea looked at Marsha with a blank stare as she put two and two together.

"What do you mean?" she said, her expression slowly changing. "Like...dirty stuff?"

"Do me a favor and don't tell everyone all right?"

"Wow! Marsha! How'd you get into that? Do you...oh my God are you..."

"I'm part of the crew. I do hair and makeup and wardrobe and that kind of thing."

"Yeah, I knew you wanted to get into cuttin' hair. Fuuuck Meee! So is it like...real porn shit? Where the fuck do you do it?"

"Right downtown. It's crazy, I know."

"No! Are you kiddin' me? That's the coolest job I've ever heard of!"

"Maybe," Marsha chuckled. "I guess it is."

"I'm buyin' shots. I gotta get you to talk," Andrea said as she slid out of the booth. The back end of the bar was pretty quiet so she got served by Kat right away.

"Jager," Andrea said as she slid back into the booth. "Remember we all used to drink this in high school?"

"I got so sick on it I haven't had it since," Marsha chuckled.

"Bottoms up," Andrea said, and she drained the plastic cup into her mouth. "I shoulda got doubles," she said, and started to move out of the booth again.

"No, wait," Marsha said. "I can't drink like that any more."

"You guys are missin' a great show," Tucker said as he breezed by on his way to the men's room.

"Ooo, I like!" Andrea said, checking out his ass before he disappeared around a corner. "So how long have you guys been together?"

"Six months or so I guess."

"God that's loud," Liz said, rubbing her ears as she approached. She slid into the booth next to Marsha. "I need earplugs next time."

"Liz, this is an old friend from high school, Andrea," Marsha said. "Liz and I are...oh, fuck...how do we do this?"

The shot of Jager on top of her earlier drinks had temporarily screwed up Marsha's thinking. She'd already blurted out more than she wanted to.

"Are you an actor?" Andrea asked Liz, her eyes big with curiosity.

"A what?" Liz asked.

"She wants to know if you're a porn star," Marsha said, starting to giggle.

"Oh my God!" Liz said quietly, wondering if the answer was yes. Marsha giggled some more.

"You guys don't like the show?" Tucker asked when he returned.

"I ran into an old friend," Marsha said. "Tucker, this is Andrea, from high school."

"Oh cool," he said. "I see the whole class was sexy."

"Hey Mr. Flirt! Cool your jets," Marsha said.

"I'm feeding Marsha shots, trying to get her to spill the beans on your operation," Andrea said.

"Work you mean? Oh, yeah, it's kinda fun," Tucker said. "What are we doin' for shots?"

"Jager," Andrea said.

"I'm on it," Tucker said. He ordered four doubles from Kat and walked back to the booth with the cups, slipping in next to Andrea.

"Do they say bottoms up where you work?" Andrea asked Tucker, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Bottoms up, tits out, cocks ready," Tucker said, smirking. "Yeah, all that stuff."

Andrea laughed. It was the first good laugh she'd had in weeks. "I'm so glad I ran into you," she said to Marsha. "It's been rough lately."

"Andrea's a free woman," Marsha said. "We're celebrating."

"Here's to divorce," Andrea whooped, and she gulped her Jagermeister.

"You're not drivin' are ya honey?" Tucker asked.

"Nope. A friend dropped me. I always take a cab home from here. I've seen you ya know. I come down for the good bands sometimes."

"Oh yeah? I love it here," Tucker said. "It's Lizzie's first time."

"Yeah? You a virgin Lizzie?" Andrea asked, her voice starting to slur a little.

"Hardly," Marsha said, provoking a glare from Liz. The liquor almost let out a description of Liz's twelve boy gang-bang at Kelsey's party, but Marsha thought better of it at the last instant. A giggle rolled out of her mouth instead, and Tucker chuckled.

"Looks like cabs for all of us tonight," he said. "So Andrea, what do you do for a living?"

"I work at an industrial laundry. It's the shits really. Repair and press uniforms, put those name tags on 'em, stuff like that."

"Any cute guys there?" Marsha asked.

"Yeah, a couple. Young though."

"They've got the best cocks," Marsha said. She tried to stifle a laugh. "Sorry honey," she said to Tucker.

"Hey, it's probably true. You guys got more experience at that than I do," he said.

Liz couldn't believe the conversation they were into, in public, with a woman she'd just met, but the liquor buzz seemed to make it all uncontrollable.

"What the fuck!" Andrea said. "You guys fuck around with the...like with the...actors?" She was looking at Marsha and Liz, whose faces were pretty easy to read. "Fuck, I gotta get me a job down there! How young are they?"

"Our eighteen-year-old is nineteen now, so no, not too young," Marsha said. She burst out laughing at the absurdity of it all. "Can you fuckin' believe it? You won't tell anybody, right?"

Wine at dinner, two margaritas at the bar, and three shots of Jagermeister had rendered Marsha loopy. Liz was right there with her even though she hadn't finished her last shot yet.

"You need to come do a scene," Marsha said to Andrea. "Those boys are whhhhoossshh." It was an odd sound effect, but Andrea got the idea.

"Yeah right!" Andrea said. "Me?"

"I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but your perfect," Tucker said. "We specialize in the amateur stuff, girls just like you. It's totally up to you though. If it sounds cool to you, we'd love to have you."

Andrea made a sound effect too, a long farting noise, with her lips flapping together.

"Whoo boy! I think I must be drunk," she said.

"When you sober up tomorrow, check out the website. This password'll get you in," Tucker said as he wrote it on the back of his business card. "And then, if you want to, as a divorce present I'll do a boudoir photo shoot for you, no charge. I've got a great photographer. You better watch out though, you'll probably turn him on so much he'll wanna fuck you."

Andrea felt like she was dreaming. Thirty years old isn't as bad as forty to get divorced, but she'd still been feeling as old as the hills lately and not the least bit attractive. She didn't know if Tucker was drunk too, or if the look of appreciation he had in his eyes was real. She hadn't had a man look her over like that in a while, and certainly not with a sexy twinkle in his eyes like Tucker.

Marsha's eyes were a different story. They weren't quite glaring at Tucker, but he could tell she wanted to question him. She felt a bit like she was dreaming too, not quite believing the situation she was in, with her boyfriend recruiting her high school friend for porn. Marsha knew how he worked — the photo shoot would lead to more, and pretty soon her high school reunion would be an embarrassing debacle. Either that or it'd turn into a huge orgy that caused a scandal, one she'd have to take the blame for.

"Whaddaya think Marsha, she'd be great in front of the cameras, right?" Tucker asked.

"Oh. Yeah. Of course," Marsha said. She knew the kind of vulnerability Andrea was going through, and had to think quick to say the right thing. "You'd be great honey, but, think it through, okay?"

"Have you done it?" Andrea asked Liz. Her instincts told her that Liz's silence and the look in her eyes was hiding something.

There was a pregnant pause at the table as everyone waited to hear what Liz would say.

"Yes," she said quietly. She figured Andrea would see her on the website, and the alcohol in her helped the truth come out. "I really didn't have a chance to think about it like you. A friend sort of...well, we got sort of swept up in it."

"And?" Andrea asked. "Let me put it this way...are you glad you did it?"

Liz was horrified that Andrea had worded it that way, because there was no way out. She was forced to tell the truth, and she was sure the truth would make her sound like a slut.

"Yeah, I am," she said, glancing at Tucker, and then Marsha. "It was...life changing."

Andrea was stunned by the answer. Everything she was in the middle of at that moment was mind-blowing. The alcohol was undoubtedly amplifying the feelings, but she suddenly saw her future, and it involved cameras and big cocks. It was surreal, and not what she expected that night when she walked into the bar.

"A photo shoot, huh?" Andrea said to no one in particular as she read the front of Tucker's business card. "Like...lingerie or something?"

"Sure," Tucker said. "My photographer's great, you'll like him."

"His name's Jamar," Marsha said, her sexy little smirk catching Andrea's eye. "He's really talented. A jack-of-all-trades I guess you could say. If you really wanna do this, and I think you should think it over carefully, but if you want to, you should have him model with you. I think you'd like it."

"Sure, great idea. I'll shoot the pictures if we go that route," Tucker said.

Andrea was intrigued by the look on Marsha's face. Had she been with Jamar? Tucker's her boyfriend...just what is going on down at T.S. Productions?

"I don't suppose you're open tonight?" Andrea said. "I don't know if I'll have the courage tomorrow."

Tucker looked at his phone to see what time it was. "It's just midnight," he said to Marsha, shrugging his shoulders a little. "He always tells me he's up for anything anytime. Should I text him?"

"I don't think we should take advantage of Andrea when she's been drinking," Marsha said.

"Hey, this is pretty much my normal state these days. And I'd kinda love to be taken advantage of tonight."

"I'll see if he's around," Tucker said, knocking out a quick text to Jamar.

"I always thought you had pretty hair," Marsha said as she brushed out Andrea's bottle blonde tresses.

"I can't believe the set-up you've got here," Andrea said. "It's nicer than the salon I go to."

"Tucker likes to keep things nice. I'm gonna spritz this and make it a little bed-heady, is that okay?"

"You're the expert. Anything you can do'll be better than what I normally look like."

"Are you kidding? You look great. I saw Jeanie from school a while back. I hate to say it but, overweight and...she just gave up. You look kinda fantastic."

"Yeah, if you like big asses."

"I happen to know Jamar is kinda partial to 'em. You better watch out." Marsha winked at Andrea in the mirror as she spritzed and fingered her hair into sexy clumps. She could she Andrea's mind working, trying to process things.

"Is he...black?" Andrea asked, her eyes widening.

"Yup. Super sexy. Tall and slim. He's from Jamaica. His smile'll melt those clothes right off of you."

Andrea wondered for a moment if Marsha had set it up on purpose, because of what had happened all those years ago, but then she remembered that it was Tucker who had first mentioned Jamar.

"You don't remember, do you?" Andrea asked as Marsha pulled some makeup out of a drawer.

"Remember what honey?"

"Middle school. Eighth grade." Andrea let the words hang there, sure that Marsha would remember. After a moment Marsha did.

"Oh," she said quietly, looking into Andrea's eyes in the mirror. "Oh shit."

There was a quiet scandal that year, their last year in middle school before heading to the high school down the road. Two boys from the football team were expelled from the school after allegedly having sex with a girl in the locker room. It was all very hush hush, but rumors spread, and Andrea was the target. The boys were black, big and muscular, and Andrea was a waif-like blonde, as milky white as a girl can get. The school and parents all put clamps on the rumors, and it all died down pretty quickly. Kids that age don't dwell on things.

"I lost my virginity to them. I wasn't a slut you know, but I wanted it to happen. It was consensual." Andrea said.

"No, I...I never thought..." Marsha said, wondering for a moment if she had thought Andrea was a slut. "You know, we can all go home if you want. Tucker'll understand."

"Are you kidding? My shrink back then, she tried to tell me I needed to put color out of my mind, but I never could. I've had this...fetish, I guess you'd call it, ever since. Black men make me crazy. I haven't been with one, since those boys, but it's not because I haven't dreamt about it."

"We get quite a few women in here that feel the same way," Marsha said.

"Really? Why is it so...it shouldn't affect me this way, I know. I mean we're all just people. They're just men."

"Hey, some guys got a thing for blondes," Marsha said. "It's not that much different. Tall dark and handsome is tall dark and handsome, I say. It's funny, I never think much about Jamar being black. It's his accent and his smile that get me."

"You don't think he'll mind my..." Andrea's hand went to the side of her full hips and she looked down at the way they spread in the barber chair.

"Are you kidding? You look great. Hold still..." Marsha applied some eyeliner that made Andrea's pale blue eyes come alive, and some mascara. "Let's pick an outfit before we decide on a lipstick. Black lace with red lips might look hot on you."

Andrea picked a bra, pantie and garter belt set, sheer black with frilly lace outlines. Very see-through. Marsha was a little surprised — it was racy stuff for a nervous first-timer to parade out in, but they were all a little drunk and judgment was skewed a bit. Red lipstick set it all off, and Marsha gave Andrea's blonde hair a quick fluff.

"Damn!" Marsha said as they admired the look in the big full-length mirror. "You look good. Turn..." She spun Andrea around and their eyes went to her ass, smooth and round and super sexy under the see-through panties. "I hope you don't mind me sayin' this, but that...that looks good enough to lick."

Andrea giggled. She was glad the alcohol still had a firm grip on her, because she'd never show herself like that to strangers otherwise. She glanced up at Marsha in the mirror and was fascinated by the look on her face. Did she like women too, Andrea wondered? Is this place that wild?

"All right, lets take some pictures," Marsha said. "Did you decide whether you want to do it solo or not?"

"Oh. No. I mean, I don't think I'd be good at that. Do you? I mean, wouldn't it be better for me to...Jamar's done it before, right? He can, sort of guide me."

"Sure. Yeah, he's an old pro. I'll warn you though, once you get started with him...well, let me put it this way...he's hard to resist."

"I'm so fuckin' horny I wasn't really thinking of resisting."

"Well you've come to the right place then, Just remember, it's going on the website. Right? You still cool with that?"

"Yeah," Andrea said, her whole body suddenly flush with heat. "It'll fuck with my ex's head. I kinda love that idea."

"All right girlfriend. Let's do it," Marsha said.

riverboy
riverboy
4,550 Followers
12