Tucker's Studio Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers

The big old warehouse that was Tucker's studio was dark and foreboding as Andrea followed Marsha toward a well-lit bedroom set. Tucker was there and Jamar was sitting on the bed. They were chatting and laughing as the girls came into view. Andrea suddenly felt little more than naked, probably because that's what she was. Her nipples were hard and her lovely pinkish areolas were on view through the wispy sheer black bra, and her trimmed but still fury pussy was clearly visible through the little panties. It was the first time she'd been in a garter belt since early in her marriage, and she felt like she was walking oddly because of it. Every little sensation felt like a big deal to her — the pull of the garter belt, the jiggle of her tits, the air moving past her bare belly and thighs as she walked. The sensations were almost overwhelming.

"You must be Andrea!" Jamar said, standing up to greet her like a gentleman. He extended his hand. "I'm Jamar."

"I am...yes..." Andrea said, instantly lost in the Jamaican accent and the sight of Jamar, tall dark and handsome, just like Marsha had promised.

"I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you look spectacular!" he said.

"Why would I mind?" Andreas said. A smile spread across her face, and Jamar smiled too.

"Wow Andrea," Tucker said. "You should dress like that all the time."

"Think they'd let me in the bar in this?" she said, looking down at herself. She was shocked at how 'out there' her tits looked in full nipple mode, but didn't say anything.

"So whaddya think sweetheart?" Tucker asked. "Is Jamar your photographer or your modeling partner tonight?"

"My partner," she said. She sounded confident, but when she said it another wave of heat flushed ever inch of her.

"How you want me boss?" Jamar asked Tucker. "Underwear?"

"Let's start with you fully clothed," Tucker said. "Looks like you planned it that way, with all the blacks."

"I know!" Marsha said, eyeing how Jamar's black jeans and black t-shirt complimented Andrea's pale white skin and her black lingerie ensemble. "I'm glad we went with that shade of red lipstick. It really pops with you guys."

"Yeah, I'll definitely catch that," Tucker said as he adjusted his camera. "So, we're in the bedroom, obviously," he said to Andrea. "We're not big on formal posing here. Just let things flow. Do what people do in bedrooms, and I'll try and capture it. Okay sweetheart?"

Andrea felt like her lungs collapsed. Do what people do in bedrooms? Dressed like this? With that gorgeous, smiling man?

"Okay," she said feebly.

"Don't worry, Jamar's good at this," Tucker said.

"You okay honey?" Marsha asked.

"Right as rain," Andrea said. "I wish I had a drink."

"What's you pleasure?" Tucker asked.

"Shots. Something strong."

Marsha went for a bottle. Jack Daniels seemed up Andrea's alley, so she brought that and four plastic cups.

"Party time!" Jamar said. "Hey boss, I ever tell you I love my job?"

Tucker smiled and took a cup as Marsha handed them out. They all drank and Marsha refilled Andrea's and Jamar's cups.

"Whoo!" the nearly naked blonde said when she downed the second generous shot. It was just what she needed to get over the wild case of nerves she'd had since she saw Jamar. Marsha gathered the empties.

"All right, let's ease into this," Tucker said.

Andrea looked at Jamar just as a powerful whiskey rush hit her. She reached around him and pulled him to her open mouth, kissing him furiously.

"Or we can just jump in," Tucker said, smiling as he brought the camera to his eye.

"People fuck here, right?" Andrea breathed, her red lips still nuzzling Jamar's soft mouth after the sloppy wet kiss.

"Yes," he answered.

He was barely audible, but loud and clear to Andrea. She reached for the crotch of his jeans, well fitted but loose enough for his big cock to grow. A breathy "Ohhhh!" floated from her mouth when she felt the size of him. "Yeesss!" she softly hissed.

Andrea wasn't quite sure what she had her hands on. Jamar couldn't possibly be that big, could he? She was dying to know, so she dropped to her knees by the side of the bed and unfastened his pants. For a quick moment she wondered how slutty she must have looked, diving in head first the way she was, but she didn't really care.

"Goood Godddd!" she said quietly when she saw the full size and shape of the big cock, clearly outlined under thin, silky boxer shorts.

Marsha smiled in the shadows behind Tucker. She knew just how it felt to discover Jamar's nine inch shaft for the first time. The look on Andrea's face was wonderful, her eyes wide and sparkling, her open, amazed mouth slowly curling up into a delicious smile.

"Fffuck!" Andrea said, in nothing more than a sexy whisper.

She surprised everyone by going in up the leg, sliding her slim fingers up Jamar's thigh, under the thin silk to find the hot, hard flesh. Jamar was surprised too, and loved it.

"Oh baby that's nice," he said, squirming a bit as her fingers wrapped around him.

Her eyes grew even bigger and more expressive as she got the feel of things, sizing things up, as it were.

Tucker was taking photographs. Slowly circling, crouching, moving closer and falling back. "Nice sweetheart," he said as the camera clicked. "Real nice."

"Oh fffuuck yeah!" Andrea said, her voice low and reverent as her small hand stroked the full length for the first time. Jamar's heat warmed her fingers and she had a little orgasm. Just a small one, with a full body tingle that washed over her like a warm wave.

"Lovin' the goosebumps sweetheart," Tucker said, circling to find an angle where the lights accentuated them. He clicked off a flurry of shots. "You look sexy as hell."

How am I gonna a look when I'm fuckin' this thing, Andrea wondered? Oh, yeah, I'm definitely doin' it. And I'm gonna fuckin' suck on it too.

She pulled the wispy boxers down Jamar's long legs, took nine dark brown inches in her two hands and teased the swollen, bulbous tip of the big cock with her red lips.

"Stay with that for a minute," Tucker said, scrambling to get the right view.

Andrea kissed and nibbled at the warhead end of the fleshy missile, breathing hot breath onto it. Her tongue extended and licked, the corners of her mouth turning up into that sexy smile again as she listened to the camera clicking.

She glanced at Tucker, wondering if she should continue or move on. He nodded and twirled his finger. She took that as a 'go' signal, and she was more than ready to go.

One hand came off the long shaft and she took four inches into her mouth. Her moan as it slipped in was wonderful — deep and dark, yet oh so feminine.

"Ohhh, fuck baby!" Jamar sighed.

His big hand reached for the back of Andrea's head, wide spread fingers raking through the sexy blonde clumps, gently pulling her to him. She followed his lead and swallowed the huge cock as deep as she could.

She gagged at first, not used to cock swallowing. She'd gotten halfway decent at it when she was first married, but that was a decade ago and her skills fell off with the slow, ten year decline of the marriage. And she had never tried it with a cock anything like Jamar's!

"Yeah, baby, that's it!" Jamar groaned. "Fuck yeah!"

The sight was too much for Marsha. Her body tingled and her knees went weak. It wasn't often she had a half an orgasm from just watching something at the studio, but Andrea and Jamar got to her.

Andrea sucked the slippery shaft for quite a while, sitting relaxed on the edge of the bed with Jamar standing between her legs. Her hands explored and caressed his long legs and his tight, muscular ass as all her memories of cock sucking flooded back. The inside of her warm, wet mouth seemed to have memory buds as well as taste buds. The taste and the feel triggered all kinds of wonderful feelings.

She moaned when Jamar's hands gathered up her head again, his fingers engulfed in her long hair. They slipped down through the tresses onto her shoulders, and then down to the clasp on the sheer black bra. His practiced hands made short work of it, and he flicked the skinny straps off of her shoulders. Andrea scooped it off of her arms and dropped it on the floor, all the while sucking, licking, slurping on the big cock.

She saw Tucker working, and heard the camera clicking, but her nervousness was gone. She felt like she'd slipped into an altered reality, one where her near naked sluttiness didn't seem odd at all.

Jamar knew Tucker had more than enough blowjob pictures, so he pulled off his black t-shirt and let his cock slip out of Andrea's beautiful smile, so he could strip off his pants.

Andrea sat and watched, transfixed by the sight. Jamar was the most beautiful man she'd ever seen.

Still on the edge of the bed, Jamar pushed her back and swept her panties off in one smooth move. His big hands on her stocking-covered knees spread her wide. She moaned as her head fell back onto the mattress. Jamar's open mouth kissed her pussy, her eyes fluttered, and the lights went blurry.

"Oh shit!" she sighed. "Shit!"

Jamar's long tongue cleaved her slippery slit, opening her up even more than she was. He moaned into her, and she erupted in goosebumps.

"Ohhh God!" she moaned, her breath short and choppy. "Hit that spot!...Oh yeah!...Hit that spot!"

Jamar didn't need any instruction. He knew how to make a woman cum as well as any man at the studio.

"Fuck! Andrea shrieked.

It was her last word before she was rendered speechless, reduced to the age old language of guttural sex sounds, the sounds of a woman losing herself in ecstasy.

Her eyes opened wide when the climax neared, her body writhing uncontrollably, the photography lights seeming to swirl psychedelically around the dark warehouse ceiling. It was a big orgasm.

Marsha had been silent, used to that protocol during the video shoots, but Andrea's beautiful orgasmic release deserved praise.

"Fuck girlfriend! That was nice!"

Andrea, still wide eyed and shell-shocked, started to giggle. Having someone comment on the proceedings struck her funny. Jamar, still gently licking up her juices, agreed with Marsha.

"That was so nice," he said. "You a sexy girl."

Another big lick up through her snatch turned her giggle to a groan. She reached for Jamar. She wanted to feel his nine brown inches inside her.

"Fuck me baby," she sighed.

Jamar stood and folded her legs against her, nearly to her armpits. Her meaty thighs and ass looked spectacular, and her pussy was wide.

"You a sexy girl," Jamar said again.

He lined up his rock-hard ram and watched Andrea's juicy pussy swallow it, inch after glorious inch.

"Oh, fuck baby!" Jamar moaned. Andrea's inside was every bit as sexy as her outside, and his cock was loving it. "Oh you feel good!"

Andrea would have said the same thing, but it would have been the understatement of the century, and she couldn't speak anyway. She'd never been filled up that much before. It felt like the big cock snaked all the way through her gut to her throat.

She grunted when Jamar bottomed out, and he did too. Not all girls could take all of him. Andrea's grunts were low down and dirty, downright primitive sounding, and her face had a look of extreme determination. Staring deep into Jamar's eyes, her own big blues were dark and fiery.

"Yeah!...Do it!" she grunted through clenched teeth when Jamar started to thrust. "Fuck me!"

Jamar knew the wild look. She was ready for something serious, not just photo shoot poses. Girl wants some big-time fuckin'!

Jamar gave it to her.

Yeah!...Tear that shit up!" Andrea grunted when Jamar was up to speed, fucking her hard. Her voice was downright devilish. "Mess me up!"

The big bed looked like it might collapse, so mighty were Jamar's pounding thrusts. Wild grunts and groans echoed though the old studio. Tucker circled, zoomed, pulled back...clicking, clicking, clicking.

"Fuck me!" Andrea shrieked. "Fuck me harder!"

Jamar was giving all he had. All he could do was hang on and hope he'd outlast the wild woman.

He did. Andrea suddenly erupted in wildly writhing spasms, her singing shriek muted by the full-body intensity of it all. She rode the massive wave for all it was worth.

"Holy shit!" Marsha said from the sidelines. "That's hot."

Andrea heard her, but was still lost in the swirling wonderment. She'd just been fucked by the best, with a cock worthy of a God, and she wanted to revel in it, to swim around in the glorious feeling while the big tool was still deep inside of her.

"You cum nice baby," Jamar sighed, trying to catch his breath after the epic pounding. His pelvis was still thrusting — slow, gentle strokes, balls deep in the sexy blonde.

Andrea slowly emerged from the psychedelic intoxication, her legs unfolding, ankles high in the air. Jamar caressed them as he fucked her slow and deep, his hands gliding from shin to shapely thigh. She suddenly wanted to taste his cock again.

She pushed on his tight, rippling abs, and lowered her legs as inch after inch of slippery cock pulled out of her. She slithered off the edge of the bed and swallowed the gooey shaft, moaning as it slid into her hungry mouth.

The taste was rich and womanly. Greasy cream that came from so far inside of her. She devoured it.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Jamar moaned when she swallowed almost all of him. "Clean me off good."

"Did you get enough pictures," Marsha asked Tucker, her voice breathy and light as air. Tucker knew the look on her face. Her hand went to his crotch, rubbing the hard lump that she'd been keeping her eye on.

"Yeah, I think we're good," he said, smirking at his girl.

Their lips met and clothes were shed. Moments later they were on the bed and Marsha was sucking his cock, keeping a respectful distance from Andrea.

For Andrea it was confirmation of her first dirty thoughts at the bar — the studio was one wild orgy after another. Meeting up with her old high school classmate was the best thing that had happened to her in years.

She crawled onto the bed next to Marsha and dropped her shoulders to the mattress. Jamar wasted no time sinking into her, balls deep again.

"Oh yeah, that's a sexy ass baby," he said as his thrusts made her flesh jiggle.

Andrea eye's rolled as she reached for Marsha's hand. She was in heaven.

The fourway action that night was a revelation to Andrea. It was the first group sex she'd been involved in since that fateful day in the school locker room all those years ago. She wouldn't wait that long again.

riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers
12