Tucson (H)arizona

Story Info
Hirsute Indian couple fresh from Silicon Valley.
1.3k words
3.98
43.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

I live in Tucson just off Johnson Avenue. Our new neighbors were of Asian descent having moved in from the Silicon Valley. The Prakash's were a young couple and Vinita the wife was a stunner. She looked stunning. She was in a black-skirt and a matching halter-top that made her boobs look huge. When I saw her a few days after they moved. She had long silky black hair, almond eyes, full breasts and rounded hips that has had me fantasizing of her naked body.

I tried several times to pry into their house and see Vinita in the shower as I had a vantage point from my house and also my sojourns into their home when it was empty to escape my parents and smoke. I peeped in and saw her at her desk. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was wearing a pair of tight trousers, which hugged her cute, tight bum and rounded hips perfectly. I felt myself getting harder, hotter and more flustered as she started her work. Her long black hair fell down past her shoulders and her face was exquisite.

I raised my eyes to her face and drank in the beautiful profile, the long dark hair, the upturned nose and the cute rosebud mouth. From the corner I saw her husband Ashok. He was tall muscular and was not wearing a shirt. His chest was covered with thick black hair, as were his arms. His hairy chest looked like a thick bristly rug of hair.

"I want to kiss your hairy pussy." Ashok said to her. I was shocked. The voice carried to me and I awaited her response. I was turned on by body hair and my erection grew bigger in anticipation. Vinita got up and stretched and licked Ashok on his hairy chest. She slid of her trousers and stood before him in a white cotton panty. I moan out. But before she can do anything he slid his wet finger into her wet pussy as I can see him struggle past the carpet of hair on her luxuriant pussy. He then kisses her pussy and the hair on her inner thighs and then lowers his head at the crisp shining hair at the junction of her thighs. I am overwhelmed and my oversized prick is waiting to burst out.

He unbuttons her halter-top and she raises her arms as he slides of her top. I can't believe my eyes as the thick jet pelt of bushy hair unfurls from her unshaven armpits. I marvel at the forest of hair as his hands clamp down into her furry underarms feeling the profuse growth of hair in her furry armpits. It seems like an overgrown hedge, which hides the hollows of her armpits. Her breasts are superb as I watch him suck the large areolas and her nipples while his tongue lovingly trails her thick pit hair. His fingers are roaming in her armpit forest as he tugs at the long coarse jet-black hair in her unshaven pits.

As I stood there, I watched as Vinita undid her husband's pants and slowly pulled them down. My cock was about to burst as I watched her take his large cock in her hand and started stroking it. She unzipped him and almost screamed as his thick cock sprang into view. She wrapped her fist around it, unable to make her fingers meet and began stroking it up and down. She then began kissing the head and licking the entire length of his shaft. After he began moaning, Vinita opened her lips and started sucking his cock into her mouth. After she got it all in, she slowly backed off. I could see her saliva on his cock and knew she was getting ready to really blow this guy good. She began bobbing up and down on his cock while at the same time stroking his shaft with her hand. I can now see her naked body completely though obscured only by her flowing black hair in her bushy armpits and pubes. Her eyebrows are also very bushy. Ashok is now exploring her hirsute abdomen and then her armpit forest as she sucks his monster dick. I close my eyes as I imagine my tongue moving rapidly in out of her thick armpit forest.

Vinita can really suck a good cock and Ashok was enjoying it. He started becoming vocal telling her to suck his cock and calling her a beautiful hairy cock sucking slut. My cock was in my hand and I was jacking it to the rate of Vinita sucking and I am sure her bushy long wild tufty hair in her sweaty armpits was as long and thick as the size of my oversized penis. The guy started moaning and I knew he was close. He started shouting that he was getting ready to cum and telling her that he wanted to cum in her mouth. She slowed long enough to pull out his cock.

Ashok now pushed her down on the bed as Vinita held his huge prick in her hand. It must have measured about eleven inches long and beyond the amazing length it was almost as thick around as a very healthy, fully ripened cucumber. Back and forth she stroked that huge cock, causing it stiffen even further, and for a brief moment, she released it from her grasp. He then climbed on top. He immediately drove his cock all the way into her bushy pussy. I heard her gasp as his cock drove deep. He wasn't wasting any time. He started fucking her hard and fast. His hands were in her unshaven armpits tugging at the long slick jet-black bushy hair in her pits.

Her mouth was wide and he pressed her tongue against his tongue. She sucked loudly and wetly on his tongue, pressing her sensuous lips harder and harder against his mouth. Fuck me!" Vinita cried wildly as his large cockhead pressing against her and she spread her legs even wider, as wide as she could, as she wriggled her hips impatiently. Slowly he fits his huge prick snugly into the wet slit of her tight hairy cunt.

"Ohhhhh, I'm commmmmiiinnngg!" The bitch suddenly squealed, grabbing him tightly and pressing his hard hairy chest against her. She moaned and tossed her self back and forth, almost making her husband's prick slip out of her cumming cunt. But he held onto her, putting his hands under her shaking ass and jerking her hips up toward his prick. I watch as he rammed her deeper and harder as she continued to come, clenching and unclenching her powerful cunt-muscles around his massive dick. "Ohhhhhhh, God, it feels soooooo fuckin' gooooood!", she cried, thrusting her hips up even higher, shuddering violently, and gasping desperately for air as her climax smashed through her again and again. "Ahhhhhh, I am cummmmiiinnngg!", she moaned loud and long. She explodes and screams, "I am cuuuuuuummmmmmiiinnnnggggg" as his fingers twirl the long luscious hair in her sweaty armpits.

They both fall onto the bed in each other's arms. Suddenly Vinita stands up her arms raised and turns towards me. I almost jump up and wonder if she can see me. She smiles sensuously and then her left hand rummages through the long thick bushy hair of her right armpit. The dense hair in Vinita's bushy armpits look ravishing as I start jerking my unstable prick. Her pink nipples are hard as her fingers gently feel them run around to her bushy underarms. Is she doing this for me? I moan as her hands crawl up into her armpit forest. I need to feel her hairy body too. She definitely has more hair than anyone I have ever seen as I watch her hands grip at the coarse hair in her jet-black bushy armpits. Like an erupting Volcano, I feel myself cumming as my cock jerks violently as I start shaking, helpless against the natural forces of my body.

belab
belab
344 Followers