Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Time to get to work fuckpuppet. Get over here and mount up.' And he pats his thigh.

You look at him in despair, and then you crawl to him. It takes a moment to drape your legs over him, but the brutal and abusive manhandling he's given you over the last half hour have you in a state of raw fear and lust. He brushes up against you and then you slide him into you with no resistance.

You try to ignore the fact that it feels incredible. You've impaled yourself on him and you can feel his scrotum pushed up against your most sensitive flesh. You'd arch your back, but the punishing binding he has your arms and elbows locked into already has you at a full arch. Your mouth pops open and you close your eyes and shudder.

After that brutal walk, this is much better.

Abruptly, you feel the rope tighten around your neck again. You gasp for air but Padraic grips it firmly. You thrash and twitch as he chokes you and he holds the rope for a good long time. You feel ready to pass out when he suddenly releases it and you frantically gasp air like a beached fish.

As your chest heaves, he growls in your ear.

'Little reminder cunt, you don't get to come. You're here for our pleasure, not the other way around.'

'Y-yes sir. I understand.'

'Good, now start humping me. You get to grind on me until I come into you.'

You nod your head and then start shifting your hips up and down, sliding up and down his manhood. He's good and hard and he occasionally bucks back against you. He feels good inside you but you strain against your strong desire for pleasure because you know he'll punish you for that.

And that is really the problem when you get down to it. You want him to punish you. You don't care if he strangles you with the rope or if he slaps you in the face or if he pulls out another little black device and shocks you, you're dying for him to be aggressive and violent with you.

And so you bounce up and down on him vigorously and try to ignore the ache in your shoulder and feet and seriously try to ignore the incredible urge to break the rules and climax. You want him to punish you, you're just afraid of what he'll do.

'Whoa dude, who the hell is this?' You hear someone say.

Your head pops up and you stare in horror at the tall muscular man in the doorway.

'Hey Travis. I've been expecting you. You like my new toy?' Padraic says with a grin.

'Damn dude. That is a hot girl! Can I tear a piece off that?' Travis grins a toothy smile at you.

'Of course Travis. I saved you your favourite hole. Grab some lube and a couple of beers out of the fridge and come on over here.'

Travis laughs and you hear him pull the fridge door open. He grabs a couple of bottles and walks over to the couch where you are impaled on Padraic and wearing a horrified expression.

Padraic pulls you closer to his face and then questions you.

'Did you do any of the prep for your ass that I told you?'

Oh god. Oh Christ. Oh fuck. WHY DID YOU COME BACK?!

'I... I ... used the kits. The kits. I m-made sure I was clean.' You stammer to him with wide eyes.

'But you didn't use the plugs?'

'No. I... I didn't...use...' Your voice trails off in horror.

'Well then, this next part is probably going to hurt then.'

You open your mouth and try to protest, but nothing will come out aside from a tiny wail. Travis appears around the side of the couch and he sets two beers and what looks like a metal syringe with no needle on the table.

He starts to slip off his clothes eagerly, and you watch him with trepidation. Padraic is tall lean and wiry. Travis is a few inches shorter, but his muscles are rock hard and he looks like he works out aggressively. Those thoughts vanish from your mind however when he strips off his pants and his erection springs forth. He's large in every sense of the word. He's long, thick and broad.

You can't help yourself. You beg. You don't think you can handle him. Not back there.

'Please sir, I-Iurggghhh.' The rope squeezes tight and your words trail off as he gives you barely enough oxygen to breathe but not enough to speak. And as you sit impaled on him with hands bound and legs spread wide, you feel Travis come up behind you and you feel an icy cold sensation on your rectum as Travis spreads some lube there manually. His finger gently penetrates your little hole and then withdraws. Then you feel the cold metal of the metal syringe slide inside you and a torrent of icy cold slickness starts to fill you.

You shiver against Padraic and he smiles at you.

'You know whore, I thought about breaking your ass in myself, but I wanted to watch this instead. I wanted to see your face when some guy you've never met takes your last virginity.'

He sneers at you as you lay against him. A week ago you had never been with anyone but the man you loved for years. Now you lay bound and sprawled over one man that had already used your body in horrifying ways while a second prepared you for that most savage of violations.

He's hot against you. Your skin is pressed against his skin and this should feel intimate. It's not; you shiver as the lube chills your insides and your adrenaline tears through you. You know this is going to hurt. You know that Padraic is going to whisper devastating insult after insult into your ear as it happens.

And you know that's exactly what you want. You would never make that phone call. You would never hurt your family. But Padraic has taken you to this private place and inflicted pain and shame and suffering on you with no mercy in a way that your husband never could.

Travis sets the metal syringe on the table and then walks back to you. You feel wet and slippery inside and you hope that will be enough. A strong hand sets down on your hip and holds you still. You feel him pressing against you. It's a gentle pressure at first, then with more insistence.

'Oh God.' You say in a tiny voice. This is actually happening.

The pressure become stronger, until finally the tip of Travis's erection pushes past your clenched anus. You give a horrified little wail, but nothing else emerges from your wide open mouth. It doesn't so much hurt as it stings as he pushes deeper into you and forces you wider and wider to accommodate him.

Travis takes his time, and it's obvious he's done this before. However he is still a large man, and it takes him a few minutes to push all the way inside you. Padraic stares up at you the whole time, his manhood deep inside you as well. He watches ever shiver, every squeal, every wince as Travis forces himself deep inside you.

'I wish I'd recorded that.' He says with a smirk. And then he pulls you closer to him so that he can whisper in your ear.

'Oh yeah. I did. How does that make you feel Ari?'

You can't speak. You can only make an animal sound from your still distended mouth.

'That's what I thought.'

'Damn this girl is tight!' You hear Travis say behind you. You shake, because now you do feel literally impaled. With both men deep inside you, you feel as full and as violated as you have ever been.

You wished it felt wrong.

'It's her first time Travis, go slow. Loosen her up.'

'No problem dude. I'll take the little bitch for a good, long riiiiiide.' He says, and he slaps a hand on your ass hard. You squeal at the sting, and then you feel him start to saw in and out of you.

Padraic starts using your body as well. And for a long time you lay pinned between two cruel men and let them use you with ferocity. Travis starts slow at first, but slowly your body starts to unclench around him and he starts slamming into you with aggression. Padraic uses you from the other direction, plunging his manhood in and out of you with gusto and using the ropes around your neck for leverage and occasionally cutting off your air when he feels like it.

It's the most intense, brutal, punishing sex you've ever had. You feel less like a person and more like a piece of meat caught between two machines. Their hands are on your, they're deep inside you and Padraic whispers humiliation after humiliation into your ear.

You don't know when the tears really started. You'd cried a little before, but now it's a torrent. This act, this guttural, ruthless act has torn something free inside you. You feel released from something, free now.

At first you don't know why you did what came next, but when you reflected on it later, you realize that you had to. It was in your nature to be defiant.

You lean forward and hissed at Padraic.

'I th-thought y-you were going to f-fuck me a-asshole.' You spit the words out at him.

Padraic stops cold for a moment and his eyes go wide. Travis keeps thrusting away into your behind, oblivious to what just happened.

Padraic cups your face in his hands and then wipes the tears from your cheeks with his thumbs.

'You sure girl?' He asks.

You nod. You want this. You want everything they have, as hard as they can give it to you.

They deliver. Padraic grins up at you and then he tells Travis to stop being gentle and Travis just gives a barking laugh. Then they both *use* your body with an almost maniacal intensity.

And you take it, you spread as wide as you can manage and revel in not one but two aggressive men feasting on your sexuality. You float in it, revel in it. You take every whispered hateful word from Padraic's mouth and every punishing thrust from Travis's member and you long for more.

They fill you. They fill the part of you that needs, that aches. The part that haunts your dreams and slips into your daydreams is quelled.

You retreat within yourself, and it feels like floating. Your shoulders ache and your feet still throb and both of these men use your relentlessly, but those things do not matter.

For the first time in a long time you feel sated.

You don't know how long you stay in that haze. You vaguely feel both of them ripping pleasure from your tiny form with as much passion as they can muster.

In time, you come back to your self. You feel Padraic laying limply beneath you and you expect him to be slapping or strangling you but his lips are pressed against yours and yours are wet against his.

His skin is slick with sweat against you, and you feel sloppy inside from where he has obviously released into you. As you regain your composure, you feel Travis seize your hair and pull back hard at the same time he shoves into you as deep as he can. You feel a faint warm surge inside you and then you know that both of these men have taken you in as vile and cruel a way as possible.

You feel shamed, used, violated. You wish you could hate this, but instead you feel vibrantly alive and completely in the moment.

You feel Padraic's skin against your own, slippery from your combined sweat. His lips tremble slightly as he kisses you with surprising gentleness. You feel Travis's hand on your buttock and his manhood still deep inside you, but now still and almost pulsing slightly. You feel their seed and your passion start to seep outside of you and start to trickle down your thigh.

And you can feel your heart pounding as you press your lips back against Padraic's.

How he knew what to do to invoke this in you, you do not know. You just know that he has gauged you truly and well.

'Not gonna lie. That was fucking incredible.' Travis exults loudly, shattering the moment into pieces.

Padraic stops and pulls back from you and the gentle kisses end. It relieves you and makes you sad at the same time. You've never felt comfortable kissing anyone but your husband, but the odd yet reassuring touch that you feel with this... sadistic animal is strangely familiar somehow.

Padraic refocuses his eyes and looks at you again. He seems to shift, and the gentle man kissing you vanishes. His eyes shift from a pale blue to slate gray and he looks at you hard again.

It's almost as though he's trying to look inside you.

Travis shifts and slowly pulls out of you. You spasm a little and make a tiny animal moan as your body adjusts to his absence.

'Are we done with this little whore yet?' Travis asks between gasps as he tries to catch his breath.

'I don't know. Are we done with you whore?'

You think about it for a moment. Your body hurts, you feel raw and violated. You feel like you've been dragged to you limit and beyond.

You shake your head no. You don't feel done yet.

Padraic gives his own head a little shake and mutters to himself.

'Yeah, I thought you might say that.' He says quietly. His face stays hard but you see just the hint of a smile.

It seems almost like he did know you were going to say that.

'Get some rope Travis, playtime isn't over yet.' He says.

'Oh Goody.' Travis giggles like a little boy and then disappears down the hallway.

At the same time, Padraic disentangles himself from you and stands up. You struggle to stand with him, but your calves are aching because of the shoes and you groan and slump onto the couch on your side.

You think he's going to be angry with you, but he's not. He just looks at you and shakes his head.

'You're really handling those shoes well. Don't they hurt?'

'Yes. They're difficult to walk in. And wear.' You say quietly. This is the first comment he's made to you that hasn't involved an insult or threat. You feel like something changed in this arrangement but you don't know what.

Is he showing a tiny iota of respect for you?

You contemplate that as he makes you lick the semen off the couch that has dripped out of you. Then when Travis comes back with the rope, he shoves your face into the pool of seed and lubricant on the wooden floor and then displays you to Travis.

You kneel on the wooden floor bound tightly with ropes and wearing brutally punishing shoes. Sperm and lubricant drip from your face. You hear Travis laughing and saying that this is a good look for you, but you can't bring yourself to open your eyes and look back at him. It's a cruel, vicious thing that Padraic just did to you.

You just wish you didn't find it so stupidly arousing.

After he humiliates you some more, both of them plunk down on the couch and Padraic makes you clean both of them off with your mouth while they flip on the game and drink some beer.

Travis offhandedly asks Padraic if he minds if he uses your mouth. Padraic shrugs and makes a go ahead gesture, too interested in the game to care if Travis uses you again.

Travis grins down at you and then grips your hair and the rope around your throat. You spend several minutes licking and sucking him hard, and then once he's erect again the real brutality starts. Between yanking on your hair, twisting the rope around your neck and blocking off your own airway with his manhood it's a desperate battle for you to bring him to release before you pass out.

You think about biting him, but you're certain it's a bad idea. You have no power in this situation. You've surrendered every glimmer of control.

It's probably why you're not a sobbing, mewling mess right now. You could have said no, but you chose not to hurt your husband. He would have been angry, wounded, but you could have gotten past it eventually. You know him. He would have eventually forgiven you.

But you chose to not do that. You chose to stay here and be little more than a sex toy for this man and his friend.

And the appalling thing about this is that you're hoping this is not it. There has to be more. You know this will stifle the ache and fill the hole for a while, but it won't be sealed. You're going to want more.

So you desperately recall as much as you can from what limited pornography you've seen and try to remember how the girls in those videos did it. And you use your tongue and your lips and saliva to bring him to climax. You're thankful, but the moment he finishes he pulls hard on your hair and the rope and shoves deep into your throat and sprays into you.

And he holds you there.

You gag on him, fight off an urge to bite and fail to hold back on pulling away. It just makes the rope around your throat tighter. You can't see much, seeing as how your vision is level with Travis's rock hard stomach, but what you do see starts to fade and turn red.

'What the fuck... LET HER GO TRAVIS!'

You hear Padriac bark out the order and Travis's hands fly away from your hair and neck. You yank yourself backwards and fall over onto the floor choking on his ejaculate. It spills down your chin and oozes on the floor. You gasp huge lungfulls of air and cough and spit out his semen from your trachea. The room still spins, but all you care about is sweet, sweet oxygen.

You lay there and gasp for a moment, and then you feel Padraic kneel beside you and you prepare for more violence and degradation.

It doesn't happen, he just cups your chin and looks into your face. If the semen and tears bother him he doesn't show it.

'You ok Ari?' He asks.

You try and answer him, but you're too busy coughing up semen still. You manage to nod your head.

'Dude, what's the problem?' Travis asks.

'I told you that you could use her mouth, not choke her the fuck out Travis! What the fuck is wrong with you?' Padraic practically growls that last line.

'Dude, sorry! I just got carried away! That's all! She gives good head!'

As you lay there on your side, sputtering and coughing, it's oddly pleasing to you that you give good head. You don't know why.

Padraic looks back at you, then he shakes his head.

'We're done man. Get dressed and let yourself out.'

'Awww c'mon man, I could go...' Travis complains loudly.

'We're *done*.' Padraic says firmly.

Travis doesn't protest after that. He just quietly picks up his clothes from the floor and walks into the other room. You feel oddly sad that the evening has come to an abrupt end, and you feel moderately worried that it's your fault.

What comes next however is more confusing. Padraic lifts you up in his arms and sets you on the couch. He slips behind you and you feel him tugging and twisting the ropes bound around your arms and elbows. It takes a minute, but the tight tie slips away and for the first time in what feels like hours your elbows slip apart.

You moan indescribably in relief, but that little pleasure is short lived. Circulation starts returning to your arms and fingers and your moan becomes a wail of pain as you clutch your hands to your naked chest.

'Oh god... ' You whimper. Padraic pulls your hand away from your chest and starts to rub your bicep and forearm. You shake at the intensity of sensation, it feels like electricity is ripping through your nerves.

'Hold on girl, it will pass.' Padraic reassures you.

His words are reassuring, but they confuse you. How does he go from calling you a whore and a slut and then rubbing your arms and making sure that Travis isn't choking you unconscious?

'I don't... I don't understand. What just happened?' You ask from between gritted teeth as Padraic continues to rub circulation back into your arm.

'I untied you.' He says calmly and with no elaboration.

'I know that! I just don't understand why?!'

His hands slip down your arm and he slides his fingers over your wedding ring. He taps on it twice. You look at him in confusion, and his face stays blank as he starts rubbing your arm again.

'I don't understand.' You finally ask him.

'Ari, you're married. I'm not sending you back to your husband with bruises or welts or marks you can't explain.'

'But you didn't... you haven't really done...' your voice trails off.

'Ari, he was choking you. I didn't want you to start strangling and burst a whole bunch of blood vessels in your eyes.' He says evenly.

'Oh.' Is all you can think to respond.

You sit there for a moment and let him rub your arm. It starts to feel better, or at least it does until he pulls your other arm away from your chest and starts rubbing that one. It takes all you have to just bite down on your lip not cry out.

1...345678