Tuesday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived at the stadium and I parked the car, Hanna looked at the time and saw we were a little early. She looked around to find nobody nearby and said, "Let me know if anybody is coming." She then proceeded to unzip my pants and pull my dick out.

My heart started thumping once more, Hanna could probably hear it as she dropped her face into my lap and slipped my rapidly hardening dick into her mouth. It was more the fear of being caught this time that had me on edge than the fact I was being blown once more by my younger sister.

In what I assume was an attempt to get me off as soon as possible before people started arriving, Hanna impaled herself all the way down on my cock as far as it would go, smashing my pubic bone into her nose. It worked. I made no effort to last longer this time, there was too much time sensitive pressure. I tried to keep an eye out for other people as my beautiful sister sucked my cock, but it was difficult to stay focused.

It wasn't long at all until my dick erupted and I shot hot semen deep down into my sisters throat, bypassing her need to swallow and sending it straight towards her stomach. I felt wave after wave of cum spew into my younger sister as I looked up and saw numerous other cars pulling into the parking lot.

"Shit." I said as the last of my cum rocketed toward Hanna's stomach. "Everyone's arriving."

My sister pulled herself off my dick and I quickly zipped myself up.

"How's my face?" she asked as she straightened her hair.

I pointed to one of side of her mouth "You have a little jizz there. Otherwise fine."

My younger sister brushed the cum into her mouth and licked her lips clean before getting out of the car.

"Thanks for the lift!" she said, "And the protein." She cracked into another huge grin as she turned away from me and walked away.

I drove home with my head in the clouds. The public nature of the incident had excited me so much that my hard on didn't go down after Hanna had swallowed my load. I had to jerk off when I returned home just to allow my heart rate to start returning to normal. Later that night I snuck into Hanna's room while she was preparing to go to yet another party.

"I think I owe you a favour." I said.

"You don't owe me a thing." She replied. "I enjoyed it."

Regardless I knelt in front of her and lifted the skirt she was trying on for the party. She had no panties on, so I had easy access. I dove in and stuck my tongue straight into her twat. The taste was different this time, sweeter. I wriggled my tongue around inside her until it started to hurt my muscles. Then I gently removed it and collect as much of her nectar as I could, swallowing it down.

"Developed a taste for it have you?" whispered my little sister as I looked behind me to make sure the door was firmly closed. We were being extremely dangerous.

I returned to Hanna's clitoris and started finger fucking her as I flicked it with my tongue. She gasped as quietly as she could as I buried two fingers inside her.

"Mmmm." moaned Hanna as her head rolled back and she stared at the ceiling.

I continued to pump my fingers in and out of her while I tasted her little nub. I enjoyed the experience even more than the first time. I explored every inch of her pussy with my tongue.

Soon Hanna was digging her fingers into my head once more and trying to fuck my face. Then she shuddered and whispered "Don't stop!" as her juices where really flowing.

She finally came down from her climax and had to push my face away from her pussy.

I got up off my knees and reached for a tissue to clean up my face, everything I couldn't reach with my tongue anyway.

"Have a nice night." I said as I left her room, leaving her breathless and panting on the edge of her bed.

Tuesday came and I nearly missed recording our weekly show. My camera battery was dead and I'd forgotten to charge it. I spent a good hour looking for the charger after I got home, I could have sworn I left it in the top drawer of my desk. By the time I found it everyone was home, so I had to wait until dinner time.

"Hey Hanna." I said as I walked into her room and closed the door just before going to dinner.

"Sup? Looking forward to tonight?"

"Yeah. About that though. Can you go and make sure everyone remains in the dinning room for a moment? I forgot the camera battery is flat and I need to plug it into the charger without anyone seeing."

"Oh shit. Dammit Jacob. Ok, I'll stand guard and stop anyone leaving."

I walked behind Hanna as she headed for the dinning room, then waited in the hallway for a moment. She went through the door and then stuck her hand back through and gave me a thumbs up. Good, everyone was in there.

I rushed out into the lounge room holding the charger. I picked up the camera and plugged the cable in then plugged it into the wall. I had to get down behind the TV cabinet and carefully navigate the cord so as to not make any noise or knock anything over. When I got back up I turned on the camera and placed it back in its place.

"Hey Mum, where you going?" I heard Hanna say loudly.

Crap. I quickly tried to move everything back into place and hide the cable coming off the camera as best I could.

"I'm going to get your slow ass brother before his dinner gets cold."

"Wait..." said Hanna and I saw her appear in the doorway to block Mum right as I finished up.

"Sorry I'm late." I said, pushing my way past Hanna. "Don't block the door dammit." I tried to act calm and ordinary.

Mum looked confused at Hanna's actions for a moment. But clearly dismissed her strange behaviour and sat back down for dinner.

Afterwards I headed off for Paul's place as usual. The latest World of Warcraft expansion had just been released so we were eager to dig into it. Normally I would have stayed a lot later due to the new expansion, but not tonight. I had to come up with some excuse to tell Paul about why I had to leave, so I told him I had to pickup Hanna from Basketball practice because she'd lost her license. I couldn't wait to get home.

I grabbed the camera when I arrived home and headed straight for my room. I copied the video to the computer and started skipping through it to find the point when everyone went out. I skipped a little too far and saw my sister Lori lying back on the couch while Dad was licking her pussy.

My cock instant went hard and I nearly shouted out loud. I jumped the video back a bit until there was nobody on screen and paused it. It seemed to take Hanna forever to get home.

I was lying back on the bed naked, slowly stroking my dick when my door opened and Hanna came in. Having removed her top already in the hallway, her big tits were swaying as she walked. My eyes tracked their every movement while my fist moved in time with their sway. I felt my dick get just a little harder with the presence of my naked sister, something I didn't think was possible.

"Ready for some video action?" I asked as she dropped her shorts and revealed her bald snatch.

She nodded in response as she sat next to me on the bed and I leaned over and pressed the space bar to resume the video.

A few moments later Lori appeared on screen, walking backward toward the couch as she removed her clothes. Dad appeared and then pushed Lori backward onto the couch before immediately kneeling in front of her and beginning to eat her out.

Hanna grabbed my arm, "No way, they're doing what we did." Her eyes didn't move off the screen as I looked at her, then looked down at the tits protruding from her body. I reached over and started caressing one of them. That prompted my younger sister to reach for my rod and begin stroking it as I resumed watching my Dad go down on Lori.

It wasn't long before Lori was arching her back and clearly yelling out loud as Dad went to town on her pussy. Good thing the sound was off. As Lori achieved orgasm, Hanna leaned over into my lap and once more engulfed my cock into her warm mouth.

"Oh yeah. Suck my cock you dirty girl." Hanna was happy to comply as I watched Dad get up and start to remove his pants.

What happened on screen next nearly knocked me over, and would have if I wasn't already sitting down. Our Dad descended on his step daughter and slid his hard cock into her pussy, balls deep.

I was frozen for a moment as my cock twitched in Hanna's mouth and she bobbed up and down spreading saliva all over my shaft and letting it gather on my balls. Then my senses returned to me and I softly pulled Hanna's head back up and off my dick so she could look at the screen.

Hanna immediately started sputtering on the saliva and pre-cum mixture that was gathering in her throat as she saw the screen. She lightly coughed some of the mixture up as she tried not to choke in surprise. The expelled fluids clung to her chin for a moment before dropping and landing on her left breast, right over the nipple.

"Oh my god." Exclaimed my sister. "He's actually fucking her! That dirty whore, that is so hot."

"I can't believe it!" I said, finally finding my voice.

Hannah stood up off the bed quite suddenly. "Screw this pussy footing around." She said as she climbed up on the bed and got on her hands and knees, facing the wall. She thrust her ass up into the air and looked back and me.

I alternated looking at my sexy younger sister with her ass in the air, to my older sister and our dad fucking on the monitor, then back again. This was really happening, and I was freezing up.

"Would you like an invitation?" Hannah said.

"I... I'm a virgin." I stammered. Why did I say that? Stupid.

"I know." Is all she said, no judgement in her voice.

I climbed up on my knees behind her and sat back on the heels of my feet for a moment, taking my dick in my hand and gently pumping it as my heart thumped in my chest like a machine gun. My eyes locked on the monitor for a moment and I watched Dad pounding into his daughter as her legs were locked around him. I closed my eyes and slowly counted to three.

One... Two... Three.

My eyes snapped open and my hands were already on Hanna's ass cheeks. I rose up onto my knees and my dick slid along the groove of my younger sisters ass crack, spreading pre-cum like a snail's trail.

I ran my hands forward up my sisters ass and along the wedge of her hips before releasing her and taking hold of my painfully hard dick. I jerked it for a moment spreading my natural lube all over before aiming it at Hanna's pussy slit.

The head of my cock broke her outer lips as I slowly pushed my pelvic toward her ass, feeding my cock into my sister's pussy. I groaned in pleasure as my sister's cunt squeezed my dick in every direction and I fed more and more of my shaft into her. She was quite tight, although I had nothing to compare it too. I squeezed her ass cheeks tightly in my hands and had to stop moving right as I hit bottom, lest I blow my load immediately.

I looked up and watched Dad fucking his daughter on the screen for a moment as I regained my composure. When I felt I'd recovered adequately I reached down, bending over as I slid my hands over my younger sisters dangling tits, then used them as handles as I started to pump into her pussy, withdrawing my cock as far as I could in this position before driving it back in all the way to the hilt, allowing my balls to slap against her clit.

"Oh yeah Jacob. I haven't been fucked in so long."

The smell of sex permeated the air as I started jacking my cock in and out of my sister faster and faster. I built up quite a rhythm and Hanna had trouble holding her head up, collapsing down onto my pillow.

"Oh fuck, bro. Yes, this is better than I imagined. I've been fantasising about this moment since I first walked in on you watching Lori."

"I can't believe I'm having sex with my sister!" My heart was still pounding harder that I could imagine it could.

My orgasm was building as I slammed myself into my sister's body. My balls awakened, ready to release my seed, my hard rod pistoning in and out as Hanna's ass cheeks audibly slapped into my pelvis.

My toes curled and every muscle in my body tensed up reflexively as my dick finally erupted. Hot semen shot into my younger sister.

"Fill me up with cum. Oh yeah." Moaned Hanna.

I pumped load after load of cum into her until it started to squeeze out around my cock shaft and I collapse across my sister's back.

"Jesus, that was intense." I said. "Thank you so much."

"No thank you." She responded. "I needed that. Maybe next time though you'll last as long as Dad does."

I looked up at that and saw Dad was still fucking our sister on the screen. Lori was bent over the couch armrest now as he plugged her doggy style the way I had just done to Hanna. The two of us collapsed into the bed, my cock still embedded in her twat, leaking cum onto the bed sheets. We watched Dad and Lori fuck until they both climaxed. And then it was all over.

I slowly got up and withdrew myself from Hanna. We cleaned up a bit and Hanna gave me a quick kiss.

"Thanks for the fuck. I'm a little annoyed that Dad and Lori beat us to the punch though."

I laughed a little, trust her to turn our incestuous new life into a competition.

"At least it was only by a couple of hours though."

"That's true." she said. "And you know what?" she asked as she came in close to me and grabbed my ass with both hands.

"What?"

"I'm going to fuck Dad. I don't know how, but it's going to happen. Can't let Lori have all the fun." She proclaimed with a look of determination on her face. "And you big bro, should introduce Lori to that big knob of yours. Or maybe even Mum. I'd probably cum on the spot watching you fuck Mum's pussy."

"Jesus Hanna." I said in shock. "You're a dirty slut aren't you?"

"A few weeks ago I would have denied that. But... Maybe you have a point." She laughed as she turned to leave, still completely naked. A single drop of her brother's semen visibly sliding down her leg as she walked out the door.