Tuesday Night Rape

Story Info
Frustrated White Wife and an Angry Black Man.
4.9k words
4.37
333.6k
245
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
567 Followers

Marsha walked out of her office building onto an empty sidewalk, it was 10 o'clock at night, and it was dark outside. Her idiot boss had made her stay late for some stupid project because he couldn't get his act together. Some self-inflicted crisis and she got stuck doing all the work as usual.

The thought of going home didn't excite her much, her husband was a real jerk, the only thing he ever wanted to do was to watch sports or look at porn on the internet. They hardly ever had sex any more, he spent long hours looking at porn, but he didn't want to have sex with her. "Why I do stay with this stupid moron anyway." she thought to herself.

To add to her problems she had parked 3 blocks from the office building because of some street work that morning. As she walked down the street she walked pasted a bar and thought "I need a drink before I go home and deal with my deadbeat husband." She walked into the bar, sat down and ordered a vodka and tonic and she began drowning her sorrows.

A large good looking black man was setting at the other end of the bar. He had a rugged athletic look about him. He had been there since early that afternoon when he gave up looking for a job same as he had been doing for the last 6 months with no luck. He was pissed off at the world, pissed off at his life and pissed off at himself.

He got up and went to the men's room to relieve himself. About the time he walked out of the men's room Marsha decided to pay her bill and head for the door. He paid his bill too and headed out the door not far behind her heading in the same direction.

He noticed her from a distance at first observing her shapely legs in those black heels and that nice round ass swaying from side to side. When she turned to side he could she her tits bouncing up and down it was too much for any man to take. She was a damn good looking white women one of the many things he could never have.

Marsha walked down the dimly lit street reading a text on her cell phone. As he came closer she was completely oblivious to his presence.

Her concentration and preoccupation with the cell phone was then suddenly broken when she heard the footsteps behind her. She turned and to her surprise, she saw the large black man she recognized from the bar. She quickened her pace as much as her heart had quickened her pulse not caring that as she went faster, her skirt rode up her butt.

She was almost running when just at the entrance of a dark alley, she felt his hand grab her shoulder and spin her around. She tried to scream but his hand covered both her mouth and her nose. The large black man pulled her into the dark alley behind them, the darkness hiding them from the nearly deserted street.

"I am going to take my hand away if you scream or try anything stupid I am going to rip your panties off and fuck you up the ass, dry, right here and now," he said as he moved his big strong hand to the waistband of her panties just above the crack of her ass pulling them up to invade her crack to prove his point. "Do you understand?"

She shook her head yes.

"Don't hurt me please," she begged. "Take anything you want. There are credit cards and money in my purse, just please don't hurt me!" she said trembling. She was surprised at how surreal this seemed. It made her terrified and hot at the same time.

"Don't talk!" he growled in her ear as he put his big hand over her mouth to shut her up.

"NO!" she shook her head to convey her thought.

"You're mine now, to do with exactly how I please. I'm going to violate you and feed you to the dogs; I'm going to dump my cum in your worthless cunt and leave you sprawled and naked for the world to see."

Whimpering through the nervous tears formed in the corners of her eyes. With her waning strength she struggled against him again, but he grabbed her hips and forced her to feel his hard cock through the fabric of his pants. It was hot even against her clothed body, and she knew what was to come. He heaved her over his shoulder and carried her to the end of the alley where no one would see or hear what was about to happen.

Her panic took over and her survival instincts made her struggle. She was like a wild woman kicking and flailing, pounding him with her fist but she was no match for this gigantic brute of a man and soon gave up the fight, realizing the inevitable. She was going to be raped.

Sobbing she pleaded with him. "Please let me go (sob), I promise I won't tell anyone (sob) about this. My husband works in the next building (sob sob) and is expecting me. He will come looking for me" She couldn't help breaking down totally at that point. He had seemed to be made of stone, his expression never wavering from a simple blank look. "You're not going anywhere!" he snarled.

He pushed her up against the brick wall holding her hands above her head forcing himself on her. He held her hands against the wall, her body started going limp and she was shaking against him. He stared at her quivering body, eating her with his eyes. She felt his stare and shivers ran down her back.

She looked into his eyes; a window into his soul which was full of perverted and strange desires including many ways to use her body for his own pleasure. She was appalled, terrified, and going out of her mind with fear at the thought of his inescapable assault on her body.

He grabbed her neck and pressed her against the wall, lifting her skirt and rubbing his hard cock in between her legs. The many layers of clothing separating them didn't make her feel any less naked and vulnerable under his firm grip. He started laughing and she realized he was playing with her; she was his toy.

His dark eyes were so close to hers she could feel his warmth. He spoke assertively and aggressively: "You're mine bitch." She knew at that moment that she could do nothing to stop his violation of her body. She was terrified and her heart fluttered.

He made no attempt to hide his face or what he looked like. He rubbed his hand over her face. She tried to bite him, but he didn't stop, rather he moved his hand to her head and ran his fingers through her long hair. She trembled as he continued to hold her against the cold wall.

Terrified by the thought of what was about happen she tried one last time to regain control. She struggled squirming, twisting against his onslaught trying to fight him off.

The squirming of her body excited him and had an almost hypnotic effect on him making him want her even more. Her movements were bringing out his primal animal needs and desire to impregnate her and to plant his seed inside her. He wanted to cum inside her, to plant his baby inside her belly.

He slowly moved his large hands down to her breasts, his fingers encircled her nipples until they were hard. She gritted her teeth vowing not to feel anything.

His hand slid inside her silk blouse and went under her bra, brutally pinching her nipple.

His large black hand then moved to the neckline of her blouse. He looked her in the eye; she could see the lust and superiority in his gaze. He was in control.

His hands ripped her blouse open, the buttons began flying off in every direction scattered all over the ground. As he ripped Marsha's blouse her tits bounced out covered only by her skimpy black bra. The black man pulled the stretchy material, parting the bra as it moved upward, the bra was split open, and it popped free, revealing her firm, ripe mounds. Her tattered blouse and bra far from concealing but enhancing her naked form, the remainder of her blouse and bra were quickly pulled off and discarded on the ground.

She was feeling a heat building in her loins that she had never felt before. Being helpless, having her blouse and bra stripped and cut away, the black man's demanding hands on her breasts, his hard cock pressing against her ... her rational mind told her she was in grave danger but another part of her brain, the part she couldn't control, was reacting to the stimulations. As was her body.

He began to lift her skirt, stroking the inside of her thighs as he went. "Mmmm, silk pantyhose. How I love silk, bitch, and how nice of you to wear it for me." The hand reached her ass and began to fondle it.

He spun her around grabbed her by the hair and bent her over a large plastic garbage can and yanked her skirt up. She began to struggle as the man tore her pantyhose apart, his hand soon rubbing over her firm ass. She stiffened in fear as her panties were pulled down, making it impossible to run with them around her knees.

Marsha closed her eyes shut as the man's fingers found her pussy. He started rubbing her clit, making her cry out, as his fingers toyed around her pussy lips. Her pussy was absolutely dripping with her juices. She gasped as the fingers prodded inside of her, her body beginning to shake. Despite her arousal, Marsha's rational thought returned.

"PLEASE STOP. Don't do that, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE." she pleaded.

The man behind her was strong; he grabbed her hands and wrapped her torn pantyhose around her wrists, effectively binding the writhing wrists together behind her back.

Grabbing the skirt where it had been parted, he pulled the waist band into the material of her skirt. It slipped down her hips; he grunted slightly and ripped her skirt apart, through the hem. He then dropped the ruined skirt to the ground.

She began to cry when she heard his zipper come down. She couldn't move, trapped bent over the trash can and totally helpless. Soon she felt the man's heat behind her, and she felt the head of his huge cock rubbing her wet slit.

She stopped struggling then; her legs spread as far as they could go as the man's head slipped into her pussy, making her jump and cry out. He pushed her down again, not saying a word as his cock shoved deep into her pussy, sending pain and pleasure flashing through her, almost making her black out as his cock spread her tight walls, probing deeper.

She struggled to breathe as the man pushed into her completely, his huge cock making her think she was being ripped in half.

He pulled her back onto his cock as he began to thrust. He didn't speak but grunted as he fucked her tight cunt. She quietly sobbed as she was fucked, her body responding in ways she didn't understand.

His other hand was brutalizing her nipples as he bent over her, fucking her as hard and deep as he could.

He yanked on her hair as he began to plunge into her harder and faster. Her rapist's thrusts soon became almost frantic and he leaned back, using all his force to fuck her as hard as he could, the trash can started shaking and rattling beneath them, her body oscillating back and forth with the force of his thrusts.

He was enjoying the trill of fucking a white women a fantasy he had since he was a teen. Something that was taboo the in the old days it would got him hung for even thinking about it and now he was doing just that and enjoying every minute of it.

She squirmed, trying desperately to focus, her mind blurry with fear in the darkness. The things he was doing were just horrifying, they were so terrible, so ... wrong... so... dark. It felt like he was breaking down her mind and turning her into a whore. All that mattered now was his pleasure, and part of her, the darker part, liked this.

"There you go," he said in an almost soothing voice, "that's it".

He then punished her with another volley of thrusts, this time more violent, overpowering her. She screamed. His cock seemed to swell and harden even more inside her, punishing her with its roughness.

Whenever she flexed around him, the pleasure washed back in, and when she relaxed, it was replaced with pain; the exchange was horrifyingly delicious. She was horrified at herself, that at some level, she was enjoying this.

"Good girl," he grunted, leaning further into her to drill her even deeper.

The thrusts somehow became more intense, and both his hands roughly tilted her hips up towards him, opening her legs wider. She whimpered, trying so hard to be quiet and fearing for her life. She knew she would do anything for him now, just to get away alive. She had to admit to herself that at one level, this barbaric rape did feel incredibly good; her fantasy-come-true was even better, and darker, than she could ever have imagined.

Then the thrusting stopped; now he was panting and leaning heavily against her, pinning her, buried deep in her legs spread wide straddling the trash can. His cock was now nudging against her cervix, driving her insane with fear and pleasure as fingers and cock swirled into her, probing and retreating.

She was getting weak and sore as he ruthlessly plundered her, forcing her open every time she tried to contract around him. After what seemed like an endless session, he stopped short, laughing breathlessly.

"You're starting to like it don't you? You know you want that big fat cock buried inside you, pounding you until it hurts. You're going to want it even more soon. You'll see."

She could barely move she struggled to resist him once more as his massive cock slipped unbearably deeper into her ravaged cunt; the pain was blinding, almost like it was in her bowels.

She sobbed hysterically. Pleasure and pain became a blur as she started to cum over and over again, her tight pussy pulsating around the man's cock, squeezing and milking him deep inside of her.

Her hips bucked, his weight pressed even more down on her now, overwhelming her mostly naked body with his mostly clothed one.

He shoved in deeper than before, then, miraculously, the large black stranger tensed one last time and he finally, mercifully exploded inside her, his hot liquid flowing deliciously deep into her. His cock spewed hot, insane amounts of cum deep into her stretched cunt. The trash can rattled with the force of his spasms.

He pulled out and pushed her to the ground. "You liked that, didn't you?" She looked up at him and nodded. She gasped and tried to pull away but he forced her to her knees and his cock rubbed against her face. He rammed his cock into her sobbing mouth and her eyes open wide in surprise.

She tried to pull away but he grabbed her hair and face-fucked her hard. He slammed his dick into the corner of her mouth. As his meat slid in and out of her mouth, her lips started to wrap acceptably around his shaft and she started to lick the head.

He suddenly blast a shot of hot cum into the middle of her face, followed by streams of semen, and this time her mouth opened wide to catch the last blasts which splattered on her red lips, open mouth, and her chin.

Just as she thought her ordeal was over and he was through with her, he tossed her down onto a pile cardboard lying in the alley and began to part her legs spread eagle style. The ground was cold and dirty.

He was standing over her admiring the view. The dim light of a neon sign across the street occasionally glistened on her wedding ring which increased his feeling of power and control. She could see in his eyes that he was savoring the moment.

For the first time Marsha was able to see her attacker from a distance. She could see how muscular the giant man was. His arms were ripped and his chest was wide and thick. His torso looked like an inverted V since his waist was narrow and his abs were taut and lean.

Her eyes soon fixated on his large penis handing from his groin like a large piece of forbidden fruit ready to be picked and enjoyed. She could see that it was full of blood; she could even see the blue veins running through his hard shaft.

His huge black cock was something she had never had before but had always secretly thought about the few times she allowed her mind to wander. It was so taboo and so forbidden yet something she had always secretly craved and fantasied about.

He took his cock in hand and slowly lowered it towards her still wet pussy. In the dim light of the alley she could see the contrast between his black cock and her white pussy. She was both sacred and trilled at the same time with the anticipation of not knowing what was going to happen next. Meekly, she tried one last attempt at resistance by squirming.

She felt the broad head of his cock nudge at her cunt, prodding, digging its way into her waiting slit. She felt her labia being spread by the man's flesh and she watched as he began to push his huge, black dick into her again, this time with much more ease, but still some discomfort. It pushed into her, lubricated by the cum that was already dripping out of her. The hot, slithery sensation was delicious, dark, and dirty.

As the bulging cockhead passed the entrance to her still tight but sore cunt, she felt both terror and overwhelming joy, it brought her waves of panic and then pleasure. She could feel his hot hands as they manipulated her hips, toyed with her nipples. Before she could muster even a faint protest, his thick black cock sank into her wet lips, and he drove himself deep inside her.

She couldn't believe it when the entire black tool entered her moistly throbbing pussy. She could feel the immense pressure of him invading her, forcing her open, taking total and merciless control of her cunt. And it was good, so incredibly good. Part of her wanted him to just ram it into her all the way, drive deep into her, and drill her senseless.

"Aaaah! aah! ahhh!," she screamed almost like he was hurting her but not quite. She knew he liked it, he smiled as his cock thickened, hardened, throbbed inside of her.

"Son of a bitch, whore, you have one tight pussy." he bellowed.

He began to slide his cock in and out of her snatch. Slowly, at first, he continued to thrust in and out of her. Then, he began to thrust harder and faster. She could see the cords of his neck muscles tense as he fucked her, his ass tightening with each plunge. She could feel his chest hair ticking your breasts. Her face was buried in his shoulder; she could smell the light fragrance of his cheap cologne.

He began pumping his massive meat inside her. Stroke after stroke, he buried his cock deeper. It was all she could do to resist screaming at the top of her lungs. His thrusts decreased in intensity. Rather than long, hard plunges, he only slightly moved his dick in her pussy. Unconsciously, she raised her legs high in the air to allow his cock full access to her cunt.

"Damn, whore, I'm going to cum in you so deep. Don't fight it. You know you want it. Just let it go, baby," he whispered.

He increased his thrusts again. Faster and faster, he drove his manhood deep into her. The fire between her legs had come again, but this time she didn't fight it. She surrendered completely to her attacker as he continued to rape her.

Finally, when she thought she couldn't take any more, she felt his pelvis rubbing against her. Each time he entered her, he made sure to grind up against her ass so she could feel every inch of him. The sound of her moaning mingled with his as his balls slap her ass with each thrust.

She couldn't stop the animalistic grunts and groans that fought their way out of her mouth each time he sank into her. She tried desperately to resist the passion that was building up inside her but it was clear that her body was enjoying every second of her rape.

It was then that he suddenly pulled out of her and to her surprise she felt a slight twinge of regret at the absence of his cock. She looked over her shoulder and she could see his hands stroking the length of the black monster as it glistened with her juices. She was confused as to why he stopped fucking her.

Sensing his victory over her spirit, he grabbed her left hand and placed it around his dark pole. She could barely fit her hand around it. He moved directly in front of her again and it was clear that he wanted her to guide his cock back into her pussy.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
567 Followers
12