Tuesday Nights Ch. 01

Story Info
Dinner among friends leads to demonstration of wearing a rubber.
1.1k words
3.87
35.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: First Dinner

When I lived in the East, I had a girl friend Lois. She shared a house, or really an apartment, with two other women. One was a chemist and she was hardly ever home. Margaret was a linguist but worked with us -- we were graduate students -- in the Computer Science Department. We all liked to have nice dinners. We were not fast-food kind of people -- we enjoyed cooking good food for ourselves and others.

This Tuesday night, we had a guest, Emma. She was the wife of Michael, one of my graduate student friends in the Department. He has some special course to attend. Rather than have Emma eat alone at her home, we invited her to dinner.

Margaret was a strict feminist, eager to point out inequities in the treatment of women. She also seemed rather prudish, or at least inexperienced. She was tall and had an elegant figure, but came off rather cold. Emma was a short, Italian woman with plenty of curves -- she was very warm.

During dinner, the conversation some how came around to birth control. Lois talked about the side effects of the pill and got sympathy from Emma. Margaret asked "Why do women always have make life comfortable for men. Why do women have to take the pill?"

In defense of men, I retorted: "Well, of course women have burden of childbirth, so they are the most motivated to prevent pregnancy."

Not seeing much support from the women at the tale for this rationale, I suggested another. "But for centuries men have been wearing rubbers, even though this reduces the sensations of sex."

"Do you use rubbers?" Margaret asked, implicitly accusing me of hypocrisy. Defending myself, "Well, not right now. Lois is on the pill but I have used them regularly. I even carry them in wallet." Lois and I had only been together for a couple of months, so this admission did not seem too bad at first.

However, the women were happy for an opportunity to give me a hard time. "So, you carry around rubbers, even while going with Lois, just in case you run into an available women?" asked Emma with a smile. Lois glared at the implication.

Margaret, giving me an opening said: " I have never seen a rubber."

"I would be happy to model one for you." I said in my most ingratiating voice, hoping to change the subject.

Emma seized on this, seeing an opportunity for fun and humiliation of me. "Oh Peter, what a great idea. Show Margaret the entire process of a rubber and a penis". This was an allusion to our unstated assumptions about Margaret's sexuality. Lois was quiet, not sure how she should react. Margaret, having quietly examined the sexual politics and consulted her own sexual nervousness, and not wanting to appear to back down, said, "OK Peter, it will be fun to see a man strip and show his stuff."

"Is that OK with you Lois", asked Emma belatedly and gave a reassuring smile. Lois nodded, and said -- without a lot of conviction, "This is a new side to Peter, perhaps we can have some fun".

Emma took over. She thought this was great fun, a little excitement outside her long-term marriage.

"Peter, you strip here, right here in the living room."

I turned to Margaret; "It is not fair if you don't all strip".

"Too bad, Peter, you volunteered. It will set the right tone if we are fully clothed. Women should be attended by naked nymphs who merely serve and make no demands."

I decided to make the best of it. I got out a new bottle of wine and filled the glasses. Then I went and got a rubber from my shaving kit, in Lois's bathroom. This scenario had made me surprisingly nervous. How should I feel about baring all in front of these clothed women? How did Lois really feel about me stripping in front of her friends? It was not like undressing for bed, or even for sex. This put the whole burden on me. It was not like a nude beach -- this was a much more deliberate environment with clear focus on sex. Perhaps I should back out -- would I be ridiculed the next day in the Department?

I took off my shoes and socks and then I stood in front of the three women. I was excited but also fearful. I slowly took off my shirt and then my long pants. That part was easy. This left me in my blue briefs. I wished I had worn my briefs from Australia, which included a map of the major battles of World War II. Anything to reduce the tension. And relieve my nerves.

I could not delay any longer, all eyes were staring at the bulge in my briefs -- not a big bulge as yet. Emma leaned forward and cupped my family jewels in a friendly way, which instantly increased the bulge. Looking at Lois for reassurance, she took two hands and pulled down my briefs.

There I stood, like a deer in the headlights, quite naked with my manhood at half-mast and a rubber in my hand. Margaret was goggle eyed. Lois had seen it before, and was not sure that she really wanted to share -- even for inspection purposes -- my equipment. Emma, still in charge, said, "Peter, turn around so we can see all of you." I rotated -- as if on a fashion platform. "OK, Peter, lie down and Lois will put on the rubber."

Lois undid the rubber and tried to roll it on. But, I needed some help -- given the circumstances. Emma saw this -- bless her and said, "All right, Margaret and I will help." Emma softly stroked my thigh, this had an immediate effect. She placed Margaret's hesitant hands on my thigh and then all three rolled the rubber down.

Now, the notional objective of the exercise was complete, Margaret could see a rubber, modeled on a live man. They all admired the sight. Emma felt me through the rubber, giving a squeeze. Lois, for form sake, also gave me a squeeze. Margaret sat back.

However, Emma would not let her get away with it. She said, "Now Margaret, you must feel the rubber as well as look at it." Emma placed Margaret's hands on my rubber encased cock.

"Squeeze him!"

She did, and even briefly held my balls. She had accomplished her task, I was completely humiliated. It was shown that I would do any performance for women. That I would subject myself to any humiliation that they asked. I was ready to come.

I hoped for more, but Emma saw that I was near coming and felt the scene had gone far enough. She whispered to Lois. Lois stood up, aggressively grabbed my penis and led me to her bedroom.

We came out, half an hour later, cleaned and dressed.

Margaret said, "Michael has another class next Tuesday, so I have invited Emma for dinner again. We will expect some more entertainment."