Tuesday Nights Ch. 03

Story Info
I assumed that since Wendy was invited to dinner, the group...
2.6k words
4.33
25k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: Wendy comes to Dinner

The next Tuesday, Lois planned a Chinese banquet. Mu Shu Pork, Kung Pow shrimp, and Mongolian beef with fried rice. The amazing part was that Lois and I would even make the thin pancakes for Mu Shu pork.

Lois has said earlier in the week that Wendy was coming to dinner, along with Emma's regular appearance when her husband was at a special class. Wendy was a new graduate student, recently arrived in the Department. She had blond hair and a fabulous figure. She was also a prize winning graduate from Princeton and very articulate. Actually I was very attracted to her, if not for Lois I would have been trying to invite her out.

I assumed that since Wendy was invited to dinner, the group of ladies would conveniently forget my promise to be naked for the entire evening. I had promised, in exchange for the chance to shave Emma's privates, to be naked this evening. Surely, this promise did not apply if outsiders were present? It would clearly embarrass everybody in the group if our naked cavorting were known in this conservative city and quite straight-lace university department.

I was working with Lois on preparation when Wendy arrived. Emma had already been there for about 20 minutes. The preparations were complete, and so Lois and I carried some wine and cheese into the living room to relax before the marathon of cooking.

I greeted Wendy with shy smile and offered her some wine or beer. She took the beer.

After admiring the apartment and the usual small talk, Wendy said: "Peter, I hear that last week you had some fun with these ladies?"

I was shocked, I had thought our gatherings were private. Who had told her? How much had they told her? Did Lois, my girl friend, tell Wendy about my humiliation? Or was it Margaret, who reveled in putting down men?

"Oh, what did you hear?" I responded cautiously.

"Just that some shaving went on....." she said with a leer.

Margaret piped in, "Yes, we had some good clean fun getting rid of unneeded body hair. Males are much too hairy."

Lois, supposedly my loyal girlfriend also got her wisecrack in, "Peter submitted to learning what women already know about the itchy part of shaving pubic hair."

"Wow!" said Wendy, how much hair did you shave?"

"Take a look", came Emma's instant reply. Again it must have been a put up job.

"Peter, you promised me that you would be naked tonight. Lois, why don't you show Wendy what we did to Peter?"

Lois, suddenly out of seat before I could think about a good comeback or an escape, knelt at my side and pulled down my pants. Wow! I was being pantsed by my own girlfriend in front of four fully clothed women. Three of them had already seen everything I had to offer, but Wendy was new to the group. I had future hopes for Wendy and did not want to be ridiculed. Was Lois trying to ruin a competitive relationship before it even started?

My naked crotch was exposed to Wendy. She just stared. Probably very surprised at this blatant step -- unless it had been pre-arranged? How often do you go to dinner with colleagues and have one stripped from the waist down even before you get past the first drink?

"He has no hair, he looks so young." She was being kind.

"Look how smooth he is, just a little stubble. Peter, does it itch yet?"

She then turned me around, not waiting for the answer. "See, we even got the little hairs in his crack."

Emma then walked over to complete the stripping. She wanted to make sure that I paid every ounce of the pound of flesh (or naked skin) I had promised last week. Emma unbuttoned my shirt while my pants hung around my ankles. While I stood, still stunned, she pulled my legs out of my slacks and underwear and then took off my shoes and socks.

Wendy was even more surprised -- perhaps she was not forewarned -- by this full stripping by Emma -- wife of another graduate student colleague in the Department.

She turned to Lois, "Lois, thank you for this treat, I did not expect such entertainment tonight."

"Peter will be naked to entertain us for the entire evening. Perhaps we will come up with more things he can do. He is supposed to serve us, to satisfy one of Margaret's fantasies." She responded.

"Yes, I think that is only fitting that a naked man serve us, given the number of times we see the concept of females at the beck-and-call of men", continued Margaret.

"Peter, you are such a handsome man, I am pleased to see you in all your glory."

I was devastated by Wendy's comment and being exposed to her, a young, sweet, graduate student. I had hoped to maintain a superior, more senior graduate student role, and perhaps win her favors. Now I was ridiculed.

"Please get us some wine and cheese, Peter", cut in Margaret.

So, I went to the kitchen, put on an apron, and collected the tray that Lois and I had already set out. I selected a good bottle of cabernet and grabbed the corkscrew.

I was hesitant to be set up to fulfill Margaret's fantasy, I had to admit that her's was the flip side of many male fantasies. I walked back into the living room, to claps and catcalls from the assembled ladies.

Emma, anxious to get her full skin exposure, and further ridicule me, told me that when I was not actually serving, I should stand right in the middle of carpet with the apron and my hands on my head.

So, I served the multi course meal. Going backwards and forwards to the kitchen. Lois, doing most of the cooking, would take the opportunity to fondle me in the kitchen, which the effect of increasing my exposure to the other women.

I could not really figure out Lois's attitude. She was somewhat proud to have me as a boy friend. We had a reasonable sex life. She was basically quite conservative. Yet, she had this streak, where it pleased her to see me naked in front of her friends. She was turned on, by seeing me publicly humiliated. She was perhaps, also turned on by the overall sexually charged atmosphere created by naked bodies. So far, she had not offered her body to be exposed to the group.

Nice, sweet, innocent Wendy was also a surprise.

"Peter, please jump on the spot."

"Peter, turn around and bend over."

"Peter, please bring me a clean glass of water -- with lots of ice."

At first the women were cautious when I came close with my naked body. But as the evening went on, and the wine consumption continued, they began to take liberties.

When I served Margaret, she squeezed the end of my cock, the same way she had the previous week. Lois, wanting to keep leadership and prove her feminine credentials, ostentatiously put her hand from behind through my legs to cup my balls, as I walked past with a new course. I was frozen, with all staring at me as I was fondled from behind and my manhood rose.

This gave freedom to Emma, who I had shaved last week, to use both hands to hold my cock and thank me, each time I delivered a course. Wendy was very careful in the beginning, but had quickly got into giving me commands for posing. Now, after Margaret and Lois and led the way, she very delicately stroked my stomach when I came by.

Since I was eating and drinking too, it soon came to a time when I had to go to the bathroom. I tried to quietly exit down the hall.

"Peter, wait, let us help you" said Margaret. "I have never seen a man pee."

Margaret professed to great naiveté, but it was hard to tell what was real.

The girls all followed me into the bathroom, as I lifted the lid. Lois said: "Margaret, you can point it."

Margaret rather gingerly grabbed my cock from the side and pointed it towards the porcelain. Of course, it was almost impossible to pee with this crowd of onlookers, but eventually I got going. Margaret was very pleased. I was further humiliated.

After dinner, we sat around with some more wine and I switched to beer. The conversation moved to politics and department gossip, I almost forgot that I was naked.

Then, Margaret, always the good host, and always looking for a way to ridicule men, turned to Wendy, the beautiful, sweet, innocent Wendy, and said: "We promised you more exciting entertainment than just a naked man. Do you have any ideas of what you would like to see?"

"Yes, chimed in Lois, I sure we can get Peter to do something special for you. However, he will probably expect something in return."

Of course, I had only promised to be naked for the evening, no special humiliations, like being shaved. But it was good that Lois was looking out for a reward for me.

We all looked at Wendy, in her jeans and demure top. I expected to her to not admit to any particular carnal desires or expectations. But sweet, innocent, young, desirable Wendy came back after a pause with: "I am sorry I missed the shaving and the rubber, but how about Peter shows us how far a man can shoot?"

This was terrible - being naked was just a part of it. Not unlike a nude beach except everybody else was clothed. But performing sexually, in front of a group of women was a big demand.

"That would be terribly humiliating and difficult to do in front of you all. I could only possibly do that, if a naked women helped me shoot!"

Based on last week's trade-off, where I was totally shaved in exchange for giving Emma's bush a trim, my demand was not unexpected. Would anybody go for it?

I suspected that Margaret might like a chance to get naked in front of the women, but I did not think she would really want to volunteer to bring me off. Any way, before she took a position, poor sweet, innocent, wonderful Wendy made her own move.

"How about, we all strip to the waist, and we all help Peter to fire his unit?"

A Daniel come to judgment. Would they go for it?

"That sounds fair", said Emma, who had exposed her self completely last week.

Lois was a little hesitant, but saw the fairness. Margaret was taken aback. But, she reluctantly agreed. "I might not touch him." Not without an additional stipulation.

"Peter must do anything we ask while we are topless. He is very privileged to see us."

Lois pulled the curtains, which had been open for my promenade. Emma, with perhaps the least to lose, took the first step. She pulled off her university sweatshirt to reveal her black bra barely holding back her boobs. She smiled at me.

"Peter, you are so good at this."

I walked over, my cock standing higher, and reached with two hands for her breasts. Then I unclasped her - her nipples were rock hard. She had a strong white suntan line from her bikini. She looked around expectantly at the other women, who had not taken a move.

Lois accepted the inevitable. Although she had nothing to hide from me, she was actually a very private person and rarely naked in front of other women. Lois undid her blouse and pulled it offer her shoulders. Lois was wearing a frilly white bra supporting her modest breasts. Not wanting to neglect her, I unhooked the back and quickly fondled her breasts as the bar came off. I do not think that Lois's housemate had ever seen her unclothed.

Margaret, seeing that the decisions had been made, pulled off her tee shirt. Underneath was a black sports bra. She thought for a minute and then pulled it off. She had pert breasts with no sign of tan lines. Her body was much more shapely than you would have thought from her usually bulky clothes.

Wendy, sweet innocent shapely Wendy that had created this situation, smiled at the bare breasted ladies. "Peter, do they look good to you?" she asked.

She seemed to relish the unstated competition. "Peter, please help me with my top."

It was only then that I realized. She had a heavy denim top that was quite bulky.

After unbuttoning her, I opened the front. Her breasts were magnificent and her stomach was taut. She, herself, slid the top off and looked in defiance to the more staid members of the group.

I was in heaven, surround by 5 very attractive topless girls. But, now I was not so sure. Sex was a private act, but I would be made to perform in front of them all.

Lois got some body oil and passed it to Margaret. Wendy stood me at the edge of the carpet. I knew it would not take much.

Lois made Margaret apply the oil, so Margaret had to spread it over my unit. Then Emma stroked me just a little. Lois cupped my balls. Wendy put her full hand on me and the other on top of Lois. It did not take much action for me shoot fairly far over the floorboards. The others quickly removed their hands, but Wendy held on as I shrunk in size. She squeezed out every drop. The she gently wiped me with a table napkin.

Lois was suddenly aghast. She had just helped 4 other women perform a sex act on her own boy friend. Emma was amused. She had a staid marriage, and this was a fun outlet. Margaret was amazed that she had let her self participate in a sex act with a man but was also pleased to see my weakness after sex.

"He has shot his wad. Is he good for anything now?"

"Peter, run to the letter box and see if there are any letters."

More exposure promoted by Emma. I quickly let myself out the front door and was able to get to the letterbox and back without being seen -- I think.

"Peter, we can torment you more later, how about you give me a back rub with that oil?"

So, I got out some clean towels and Wendy lay down. I started with the back, but fairly quickly she turned over. So, in front of the other women, I massaged that beautiful body and caressed those boobs. Her nipples were almost popping.

My unit had made a partial recovery. Emma said, "Lets bleed him dry. I bet he does not shoot as far this time".

Again I was placed at the edge of the carpet and attacked with oil. This time it was a combination of Wendy and Emma. Emma worked at the front and Wendy stroked all available skin. Lois started fidgeting and her body language expressed disapproval but her feminine solidarity kept her from interfering. After moaning delightfully for some time, I came.

Emma wanted her reward with a back rub. She also had a great body. Naked, I sat on her butt and massaged her back. She also turned over, and I gave excellent attention to each part of her front. Lois also wanted public attention. She also has a good body, but not as spectacular as Wendy.

Margaret had me massage her back, but would not let me touch her breasts.

Wendy insisted that that she needed to come to dinner again next week - she would even do the cooking.