Tuesday Nights Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy went on, "Margaret, you have gone out of your way to humiliate Peter, getting coeds from your class, like Gail, to keep feeling his pubic hair and shaving him over and over again. That is not fair to Peter."

She then put the lie to her sympathetic tone, by walking over to me and sliding her hand down the front of my pants to feel the length of my pubic hair.

"May need a new shave", she smiled looking at Gail and Lois.

"But, more seriously, you have been trying to get at Lois pretty hard", she said continuing to look straight at Margaret. Margaret had relaxed, during the fondling, thinking Wendy was not being serious. Now she reverted to a frown but did not respond.

"Lois," said Emma picking up the attack again, "You have been really mean to Peter, you put him out to be stripped and humiliated, but if he gets any gratification you get upset and try to get your own revenge."

"Neither of you have let yourselves be exposed, while we have let it all out. Tonight is the chance to put it right. I vote that Lois and Margaret be our slaves for tonight. Perhaps we can help you work out some issues."

She looked around to the rest of us, we nodded our heads, even Gail who was new to the dinners.

Margaret was taken aback by the anger from the group - however, she did not feel she could refuse. She had goaded Peter into many silly acts. But she was an intensely private person with many inner thoughts that she would like to hide. If the demand had come from a male, she would have rejected the fairness argument, but coming form a woman, it was harder to brush off.

"OK, It is only fair, these other women have stripped. I will strip."

Lois knew when the sequence of dinners started, that her turn would come. She was not normally very adventurous and did not like to attract attention. She decided to be brazen.

Lois looked at Emma, "Ok, I will submit to your dirty thoughts and your thoughts about Peter. But, it has to be completely fair, anything I do, Margaret must also do."

Margaret glared back, "And vice versa".

Now, I think that Lois had Margaret's dislike of men in mind and hoped somehow that Margaret would balk at anything involving a male. However, I am not sure that she had really thought through the consequences of this argument.

"Lois and Margaret, we are all going to try to expand your horizons tonight. We will each in turn make a proposal that you each must carry out in turn, or together. OK?"

They nodded, nervously sipping drinks and sitting back in the lounge chairs. We had finished dinner and moved to the lounge area and were sitting around the coffee table. Margaret was her tall, reserved self in a dark colored blouse and jeans. Lois, more feminine, wore a white top and a tartan skirt.

"Peter, since you have been most humiliated, you can start."

"Wow", this was a switch but I did not really have much freedom of choice for the first act. I thought for a moment.

"You must stand by the window, with the curtains open, and undress each other, item at a time. Then you can both bring in a round of drinks."

Tom my surprise, they complied. Lois looked more nervous than Margaret. They stood facing each other. Margaret began by undoing the buttons on Lois's blouse. She seemed almost eager. Lois pulled off the blouse and carefully folded it on the table. She undid Margaret's blouse and she herself carefully took it off her tall, lean body and folded it besides her own. Lois had a white frilly bra that held in her goodly bosom. Margaret had her black sports bra, like last time.

The mutual, alternate striping continued with the footwear and then Lois gingerly undid Margaret's jeans and pulled them down. Margaret took them off and tossed them on the table. Off came Lois's tartan skirt, but she insisted on folding it.

We could all now see Lois's ample pubic hair that extended above her panty line.

Lois, perhaps a little naughty, then pulled down Margaret's serviceable white panties - leaving Margaret with nothing but a rather ugly sports bra. Margaret, taking her turn, took off Lois's frilly bra and then quickly followed by pulling down her panties.

This left Lois, completely naked, and somewhat hairy, in front of the assembled crowd. She blushed and then struggled with Margaret's sports bra. Eventually, Margaret took it off herself.

Given the humiliation these women had caused me, it was a pleasure to see them reduced to stark nakedness. They did not want to stand around and be ogled, so they went into the kitchen to get the drinks as ordered. We all smiled at each other.

Emma took a turn next. She had previously volunteered to be shaved by me.

"I want you both shaved, to match Peter's bare crotch, but I think for Margaret it would be most difficult if shaved by a man, like Peter, but for Lois, I think we should let Gail shave her, just the way Gail shaved Peter.

Margaret crinched at my every touch, but I could tell she was hot. She lay on the towels on the floor while I completely shaved her crotch area. I slid my hands between her legs, she resisted, but let my hand in. I could feel the wetness as she lay naked in front of the four other women. Gail also stroked her, she responded warmly to this.

Lois was a little scared of being shaved by Gail. Gail was firm but gentle. She was a lot more gentle than I could be. Gail was more brazen in sliding her hands over Lois's breasts and between her legs. Margaret, who paced and watched silently, seemed jealous. Lois was left with a completely nude front.

Wendy had her turn. I liked Wendy and when she was not teasing me, I think she liked me.

"Girls, you stripped each other so nicely, I want you to strip Peter and jointly suck him off -- no hands."

Wow, this was really turn-about. But still, it would be public sex by me. How would Lois handle this? She would hate the idea of Margaret helping to bring me off.

The stripped me pretty quickly, alternating garments. Margaret pulled off my briefs, but tried to avoid any intimate contact. I was left naked, as seemed to happen often lately, in front of a group of women.

I leaned back over the edge of the table. Lois sucked me first, then Margaret. Margaret was very tentative at first, had probably never done this before. Wendy kept them alternating. Lois tried to keep me longer - Margaret tried to rid her mouth of me as quickly as she could. Margaret got a lot stronger and rougher, right before releasing me she would bite, even softly it hurt and reduced my ardor. Margaret just smiled when I yelped.

Given all the stimulus in the lead up, I came pretty quickly. I wanted to come in Margaret's mouth but it was Lois that got the gold. Wendy made Margaret take me in her mouth while I was still shrinking and taste the cum. She sucked strongly - the feeling was exquisite.

The girls had handled this sequence of humiliating tests very well. I was frankly surprised that one or the other had not bitched and refused to go on.

Gail's turn came. "Margaret, you have made us do a lot of strange things in our class. I would like to see you sixty-nine with Lois."

This was the one that I was sure would turn off Lois. She was a very heterosexual woman, she had never even hinted at an interest in being bisexual. But, it was Margaret who made difficulties.

"This is getting very intimate, it is bade enough publicly giving sex to a male, let alone being obliged to have public sex with a woman. The rest of you are all going to have to strip. I want to see you all naked, before I go any further."

I had no objection to this, I was already naked. Wendy, Emma, and Gail looked at each and started to strip. I was very interested to watch Gail. She was a fox - small body, large boobs, narrow waist, and beautiful long face with cascading blond hair. She did not hesitate in stripping, nor did Emma. Wendy was a little more shy. But, fairly quickly we were all naked, ready to watch Lois and Margaret carry the challenge set by Gail.

I ran and got a mat used for camping to soften the carpet for the brave woman.

Lois had not said a word, but she looked at me and then at Margaret. The atmosphere was suddenly more sexy, it was more than an antiseptic pornographic display. All being naked changed the dynamic.

Gail was really into it. She arranged the women on the pad. Each pussie had been shaved, so the view was clear. She gently stroked Margaret's clit area and then pushed in Lois's face. Margaret did not need encouragement and started on Lois with gusto.

It was a scene from many porn movies. Lois started without much enthusiasm, but I know she would not be doing it unless she had some real curiosity. They used their tongues on the legs, on the outside of the vagina, on the clit and deep inside. Lois came first, perhaps because Margaret was so enthusiastic. But Lois brought Margaret off soon after. They did not stop, until each had come multiple times. This was no forced show for either. What did it tell me about my girlfriend? Was this why she had the unlikely housemate of Margaret? I am sure that Lois had never had sex with a woman before. Why was she going through with this public spectacle?

When they finally stopped, we were all hot. As my turn for the next humiliation, I proposed that Lois and Margaret have a shower and clean themselves off. I remember how Lois had let Gail bathe me in the shower, but reacted strongly when Gail had warmly and deftly satisfied my urges right in front of Lois. I thought that Lois might appreciate this gesture on my part.

Margaret and Lois dragged themselves to the shower, and we -- of course -- all followed. Lois went to sit on the toilet to pee, she looked at us, expecting us to give her some privacy, but when nobody moved, she went ahead and pee'd. Margaret followed suit.

They both climbed into the shower and started cleaning themselves. Gail could not stand it. She jumped in too and started soaping both women. She loved to use her hands. She soaped Margaret's crotch and her boobs. Without warning, she started sucking Margaret's breast while plunging her fingers in her crotch. Margaret soon came, with a shudder. Lois had already begun to soap Gail from behind. I never imagined that I would see this. While Gail was fingering Margaret, Lois had here hand between Gail's legs and was stimulating her clit.

I was incredibly stimulated by all this, so, apparently were Emma and Wendy. They both looked at me with my prominent erection. We could not fit into the shower; they each grabbed a hand and led me out to Lois's bedroom. I lay flat on the bed - Emma took the pole position and Wendy, my kind, sweet innocent Wendy, sat on my face.

12