Tuesday's Session

Story Info
Catie struggles with her hypnosis fantasies.
4.9k words
4.61
28.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers

Catie pulled up into the parking lot of the apartment complex. Looking around, it was obvious that this was a nicer apartment complex. It was very clean and tidy looking, With two separate pools, a large gym, and plenty of spacious parking for residents and guests. It was obviously much nicer than the one she lived in.

It was Tuesday. And like every Tuesday for the past two months or so, Catie found herself at Charles's apartment. It sounded crazy, but she had been seeing him for hypnosis sessions that were supposed to make her breasts grow bigger.

It really did sound crazy, at least every time she actually stopped and thought about it. How could hypnosis really make anyone's breasts grow bigger? But she had stumbled across some old studies done back in the 1970's by multiple researchers that suggested it could be done.

Catie had never had that much difficulty getting attention from guys, but she had always felt a little underdeveloped in the chest area. She continuously told herself that it didn't matter how big her boobs were, but, in reality, she did care. She always had and apparently always will.

At five feet two inches, Catie didn't need that much of an increase in size to be noticeable. She had always fantasized about being one of those short girls with boobs that looked really big on her frame. So, she may have gone a little overboard when she found out that hypnosis could theoretically make her breasts grow.

And then she may have strong-armed her friend Charles into performing the hypnosis on her. He had been pretty skeptical at first, he was not the kind of guy to believe just anything he heard. But she had brought it up, he had gone out and done a ton of

research on his own and dug up some of the original research on the subject.

Armed with that knowledge, he had been hypnotizing Catie for just bit over two months now. She showed up for a session once a week, he was pretty adamant on that. She needed the regular schedule to keep reinforcing the growth suggestions. And as far as she could tell, it was working. Her bras were starting to get pretty tight and uncomfortable.

So here Catie was, on another Tuesday afternoon, in Charles's parking lot, psyching herself up for another session of hypnosis. Of course, it didn't help that Catie had a bit of a hypnosis fetish. That's how she originally ran across the breast enlargement research in the first place. She had been looking around online to satisfy her fetish when she stumbled upon other uses of the art

The thought of being hypnotized and used against her will had always turned her on. She didn't know why, but she loved it when a man could take control, and being hypnotized was the ultimate in being controlled.

But that's why she had chosen Charles as her hypnotist. He was such a nice guy. Like, he was one of those guys who was so nice that he rarely had a girlfriend. She had seen him get friend-zoned multiple times back when they were in college. Catie had been friends with him throughout college and had seen him bumble along in his romantic attempts. He had never tried to get with her though, which is one of the reasons that they had stayed friends for so long.

Still, he was just that nice of a guy that she knew he wouldn't be able to take advantage of her while she was deep under his spell. He wasn't the type of guy to get her deep and hypnotized and force her slowly pull her clothes off for him like a cheap stripper. And he definitely wasn't the type of guy to hypnotize her and force her to drop to her knees and give him a slow and sensuous blow job, licking and sucking on him like it was the most important thing in the world.

Yeah, luckily for her, Charles would never take advantage of her like that, no matter how many times she fantasized about it. He definitely would not force her to swallow every drop of his cum as he fucked her mouth, and then make her thank him for it.

No... he wasn't the kind of guy to do that. He was far too nice, far too straight-laced. He would never take advantage of a deeply tranced girl like that. Especially one he had been friends with for several years.

Mmhmmm...

Catie blinked rapidly, clearing her mind. She had to force her hand away from her crotch. Here she was, sitting in her Corolla in an apartment parking lot randomly rubbing herself through her pants.

Not that she was sexually repressed or anything. She had slept with plenty of guys in her 25 years of life. Eventually she'd settle down and have a family, but she was far too young for that just yet. She was still young enough to go out and party and meet new and interesting guys every weekend.

Of course, she wasn't willing to let any of those guys she met at the club hypnotize her, although she was willing to bet none of them had the talent for it that Charles did. Nope, as much as the thought of being used like that turned her on, she was far too worried what someone she didn't trust would do to her.

At this point, Charles had the power to hypnotize her and turn her into a mindless fuck pet, and there was nothing she could do to stop him. Mindlessly fucking and sucking and...

No! She wasn't going to sit here in her car and masturbate to her wild fantasies. Especially ones that were never going to happen. She would save that for later, for the safety of her own bedroom.

It had turned into a weekly ritual for her. After her Tuesday hypnosis session, she'd go home and spend the next hour or so molesting her vibrator and making herself cum over and over again to her hypnosis based fantasies. At this rate, she was going to need to buy a new sex toy, as her old one was quickly wearing out. She had to replace the batteries twice already since her hypnosis sessions had started.

Taking a deep breath, Catie forced herself out of her car, making sure it was locked behind her. If she stayed in it too much longer she probably was going to start getting herself off, even if she was exposed in a public place.

She walked up the stairs to the correct apartment and took another deep breath. It wouldn't do to have Charles see her all flustered and turned on. He was such a nice guy for helping her out like this, and he wasn't getting anything in return.

Once again, she was struck by how much nicer this apartment complex was compared to hers. She knew that Charles was a smart guy, but he was apparently doing pretty well for himself. He was some sort of computer consultant or something, and spent half the time working from home, which was easy for him since he lived by himself.

This was a big contrast to the guys she normally hung out with. Most of the men she met in bars and clubs still lived at home and worked lackluster jobs, if they worked at all. Not that it bothered her all that much, she wasn't looking for Mr. Right, just Mr. Right Now. It was just annoying that she always had to go back to her place with the guy of the night. She had the sneaking suspicion that her roommate was getting tired of dealing with the late-night partying that Catie was doing.

Clearing her thoughts, Catie knocked on the door loudly and tried not to get too excited for the coming hypnosis session. She could almost feel the disappointment that Charles would never take advantage of her. But she still had her fantasies, thankfully. And her vibrator waiting for her at home.

Charles opened the door. He was tall, just over six feet, easily towering over her. He would be physically imposing, except for his wiry thin frame and passive demeanor. He was the very definition of nonthreatening. His was a clean-cut guy with short brown hair and a clean-shaven face. He didn't have much personal style, but he was always clean and professional looking.

Even now, he was wearing a nice collared polo and a pair of clean khakis. Catie usually wore a ratty old shirt and some booty shorts or pajama bottoms when she was hanging out at home. He gave her a not quite charming smile as he recognized her and invited her in.

"Go ahead and get comfortable," Charles offered as he shut the door behind her.

"Yeah, thanks." Catie replied, kicking off her shoes and making her way to the large sofa in the living room. It was her usual place and it was very comfortable. Very easy to fall into a deep trance while laying on it.

Catie went ahead and started to get comfortable. She unbuttoned her shirt and gently folded it over the back of the sofa. She also pulled down her pants and laid them over the shirt. She was much more comfortable in just her bra and panties than she had been burdened by all those clothes.

She moved to sit on the sofa, but stopped herself. Her bra really was getting pretty constricting. She was sure that this was a sign of her breasts actually getting bigger.

"Hey Charles," she began, looking over at her friend. He had already sat down on the matching love seat on the other side of the living room. It was a safe place for him to sit so that Catie didn't feel threatened.

"Do you mind if I take my bra off?" She asked.

"Go for it," came the uninterested reply. "Whatever helps you get comfortable."

"Thanks," Catie breathed as she unlatched the bra from the back. She dropped the bra on the floor and used her hands to cup both of her breasts. They really did feel bigger and fuller than they had before. These hypnosis sessions really were working. She was probably had gone up one cup size already.

Not only did they feel bigger, but they were firmer and softer too. She had to admit, they felt really nice. It was hard to pull her hands away.

She had to stifle a moan as her fingers brushed over her hardened nipples. She really needed to calm down. She could play with herself for hours if she wanted to when she got home. But for now, she had to relax.

She slipped onto the sofa, laying out across its length and letting herself sink into the soft cushions. She definitely was going to fuck her vibrator to death when she got home. She was just going to shut the door to her room, fire up her fuck stick, and fantasize about being hypnotized and used against her will again and again.

She could just imagine being bent over this very sofa, her naked ass in the air, her head pushed down into the cushions with Charles behind her drilling into her. Her eyes would be so glassy from being in trance, so deeply under his total control. And she wouldn't be able to cum until he said so, no matter how good his big, thick cock felt inside her.

But then she would cum at his command. She would be so pent up, so wet and needy that as soon as he commanded her to, she would cum all over herself. She would be completely helpless and unable to stop herself.

God! She couldn't wait to get home and fuck herself with her vibrator and imagine it was him, pounding her from behind. Using her while she was basically unconscious and totally under his control. Making her into a worthless sex slave. That would be so, fucking, hot!

"Mnnnnnnn!"

Catie's eyes fluttered open when she realized it was her moaning out loud. She looked down and saw her right hand had already slipped into her panties and was fingering her very wet pussy. It felt so heavenly! It took all her willpower to pull her hand out of her pussy and stop pleasuring herself. She sheepishly kept her head down and slowly licked her cum soaked fingers clean.

Eating her own cum was definitely a new thing for her. She didn't know why she never tried her own juices before. She tasted so damn good. And it was such a turn on to taste her own pussy. She could feel her cunt continue to quiver as she slowly sucked her fingers clean.

She had always forced her guy friends to wash their mouths immediately after they ate her out. She didn't want to be that dirty of a girl. But that was a huge mistake, she knew now. Her pussy was simply amazing, and every single taste sent shocks of erotic pleasure through her body.

"Sorry," she apologized weakly to Charles. She had never just started pleasuring herself in front of anyone before. She felt her hand slowly begin to creep back down to her panties. Charles was right there, in the same room. He could easily hypnotize her and take advantage of her right now, and there would be nothing she could do about it. She had already put herself at his complete mercy.

Every time she thought about it, she just got turned on all over again.

Yeah, she wasn't going to be able to last until she got home. If she didn't get herself off now, she was going to be a quivering mess for the entire session. She really just needed to cum so she could get her mind back out of the gutter.

"So um," she glanced over at Charles. He seemed to be bored and waiting on her to get ready. "Is it okay if I get myself off? I think... I think I really need to do this. Uhhmnnnnn..." Her right hand had found its way underneath her panties again and was slowly rubbing her clit now.

She knew she could pull her hand out of her panties if she really wanted to. It wouldn't take too much effort. But it was such a turn on to image that she had no control over her own hands. It was so hot to think that they had a mind of their own. So she just kept rubbing her saliva covered fingers over her very ready clit.

"Haha," Charles laughed at her weakly. "Yeah. You might as well. I've got some client emails I need to get to anyway." He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and began to casually flip through the menus.

"Are you sure?" Catie asked, but she was already pulling off her soaking wet panties. She casually dropped them on the floor next to her bra. They were brand new panties, she had bought them the week before at a little local boutique, originally expecting to use them when she went out partying.

The black lace lingerie was now laying next to the bra on the floor, while Catie smiled as she remembered putting them on in the morning. She had spent the entire day at the office knowing she was wearing sexy panties just to get hypnotized in. She was pretty sure they had gotten wet as she was fantasizing all day at work. It was no surprise that they were completely soaked by now.

"Yeah. Might as well get rid of all that tension before we get to it. It'll help get you into a deeper trance." Charles wasn't even looking at her as he read emails on his phone.

When he mentioned "deeper trance" Catie felt another small moan escape her lips. God she was being so transparent. If Charles wasn't such a nice guy, and so naïve, he would easily realize that these hypnosis sessions were turning her into a needy slut. It's a good thing he really was that naïve and trustworthy.

Because, if he really wanted to, he could tell her to walk over and straddle him right now. She wouldn't even hesitate, she'd walk over to the sofa and start to ride his cock as he answered his emails. If he just hypnotized her and commanded her, she would be such a mindless sex slave, riding him to completion as he answered work emails.

Catie felt her hips bucking forward as he mind played through her hypno-control fantasies. One of these days she'd have to tell Charles all about her mind-control fantasies. Maybe he'd even consent to fuck her while she was under his influence. She hoped she'd be so lucky.

Just laying here, in the same room as him, as she fingered herself was such a huge turn on. It was so much better than masturbating by herself. She was going to have to start fucking herself every week before her hypnosis sessions. It felt soo much better this way.

At this point Catie's hips were thrusting forward into her fingers. She had both hands between her legs, one sliding two fingers in and out of her, moving much faster than before. Her other hand was busy rubbing her clit, which had gotten so hard and needy by this point.

She was getting so close. The thought of Charles cumming inside of her and instantly turning her into a mindless sex slave was driving her wild. She fantasized about his semen being a mind-altering drug. Just one dose of it would destroy her will and make her a mindlessly happy sex slave. Just to feel him emptying his seed deep inside her needy cunt would destroy her mind.

Her thoughts kept going down that deep, dark hole. Fantasizing about the very man who was sitting across the room from her, reading emails. He had no idea the thoughts running through her mind. He had no idea that it was him that she was fantasizing about each and every time she came.

Oh yeah, she was ready. She was about to cum all over herself. God it was going to feel so good! She need this. She needed to cum. She needed to cum right in front of him...

Hmmmm... A small lazy smile crept slowly onto Catie's lips.

"Umm... Can I ask you a favor?" she managed to get out in between deep panting breaths.

"Yeah?" Charles quirked his eyebrows up without looking up from his phone.

He was such a nice guy. He was willing to take time out of his week to hypnotize her and help her out. And here she was asking for a favor while he was trying to work, and he wasn't upset at all. She was so lucky she had him.

"Can you tell me to cum? C... can you... Can you command me?" She had tried to say it in as controlled tone as possible, but she couldn't fool herself. She sounded like a needy little slut. She hoped he didn't notice.

Charles calmly put his phone down on the seat next to him and looked over.

"Catie?" he began.

"Y...yeah?" she whimpered. Her hands were still moving a mile a minute, thrusting in and out of her and furiously rubbing her clit. At this point, her body was trembling uncontrollably.

Charles locked eyes with her. He held her gaze for several long seconds, drawing it out. Drawing her in deeper. She needed this. She need to hear him say it. God, she need him to MAKE her cum.

"Catie... cum for me."

Charles's voice was calm and controlled. He spoke in a normal volume, but he put such a commanding inflection in it.

His words immediately slammed into her mind. Catie felt her brain shatter from the spoken command; and the same words infused her pussy and set her off.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and a loud uncontrolled moan escaped from her lips. Her body convulsed uncontrollably as the orgasm rocketed from her head to her toes. Her pelvis thrust up and off the sofa as she shook and came all over herself.

The shock of the orgasm locked up every muscle in her body as she continued to moan, unable to stop herself. Her fingers clenched up inside her cunt and squeezed down on her clit, continuing to push her further over the edge.

Her mind blanked out and it was completely overwhelmed by the force of her orgasm. Eventually she fell back down to the sofa, her body collapsing from the exertion. She struggled to gasp for breath, as she felt like she almost suffocated from screaming out that long from the intensive orgasm.

She couldn't move for several minutes, simply trying to recuperate. It usually didn't take her this long to come down from an orgasm, but she wasn't going to complain. That cum was life altering. She had no desire to go back to masturbating by herself when she could cum on Charles's sofa like this.

Eventually she was functional again, at least somewhat.

"Better?" came the simply query from the other end of the room.

"Uggg. Yeah. Sooo much better." Catie was still breathing deeply while staring at the ceiling.

"Well, you should probably go clean up then. And then we can get on with the session."

Yeah, that was a good point. She did come over to get hypnotized, after all. She couldn't force Charles to wait any longer than he already had. He was being super understanding of her as it was. She really should consider his feelings more than she had been.

"Yeah," she forced herself up and out of the sofa. "Thanks." That was an understatement. She should buy a damned thank you card for Charles for the amazing orgasm she just was subjected to on his couch.

The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers
12