Tugboat Man and the Lost Continent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,972 Followers

She said sadly, "Yes -- just imagine."

We got to the buoy and dropped anchor. I was careful to NOT drop it on the stones below. I said breezily, "This isn't too far from where that storm was yesterday. It's funny how you can have violent weather one day and it will be cloudless the next."

She looked at me like she thought I was trying to imply something. I shrugged and said with a smile, "Let's visit that wall, or road, or whatever."

There is some debate about what those stones are. I had been there before. And I believed that they were part of a massive wall. The stones had breaks in them. Exactly like a wall if it had fallen in places. And it really did not extend far enough to serve as a paved road.

Maria had changed into a swim outfit. And was eagerly fitting her mask and snorkel.

I was concentrating on any place where she WASN'T standing. Since, instead of the ubiquitous bikini she had opted for some kind of one-piece microfiber thing that was as modest as it could be if you ignored how high on her tight muscular flanks it was cut. That cut made her legs look amazingly long and beautiful.

But the problem was that the suit itself was maybe one micron thick - like a coat of paint. Meaning it left nothing to the imagination. It obscured all of her strategic bits. But every nuance of her body was on full display, including her jutting nipples. And that body was absolutely stunning.

I swim in my boat shorts so I shucked my shirt grabbed my gear and dove in the water. I was just trying to avoid embarrassment.

She climbed down the boarding ladder which gave me a picture of her wide shoulders, smooth back and those big muscular buns. The suit covered the details of her butt crack but the dimples on both sides of it were crystal clear.

I was adjusting my snorkeling stuff - and one other thing as well - while I held onto the side of the tug. Maria did a perfect surface dive and disappeared toward the stones, which were clearly visible below me. I followed watching her amazing legs and butt working to propel her along.

She got to the stones and she did an odd thing. Most people would zoom along over the stones as they disappeared in the distance. Maria stopped and touched one of them very tentatively. Her body language was like she was reminiscing.

That was very odd because if those things had been part of Atlantis, which I thoroughly doubted, they had been underwater for 13,000 years. And she had told me that she had never visited Bimini before.

Since we were snorkeling we had to keep shuttling back to the surface. But all the while she was under water my beautiful companion was acting like she was visiting a familiar place. It was as if she had once stood on that wall and gazed out over verdant fields that were now underneath the ocean bottom.

From the direction she was facing I could tell that the fields themselves were to the east in the direction of Bimini.

We both climbed on board via the boarding ladder. I made sure that I went first because I didn't want to have her notice that Old Lucifer was seriously locked and loaded. And the sight of her delectable nether regions disappearing up a ladder would have done-me-in for sure.

As she clambered over the rail - looking for all the world like a sea-nymph - I was asking myself why I was being so stupid. I was beginning to really feel something for this woman.

That clear violation of my lifelong policy of detachment set off every warning bell and klaxon in my poor brain. And I was truly frightened. Because I knew that nothing but pain and desolation lay in the direction that I was heading. But I couldn't help myself. She was so perfect.

Maria was way too attractive to be seriously interested in a nerd like me. So I knew that today might be the only time I ever saw her.

Accordingly, I ALSO knew that I had to start thinking about something else. Anything to stop thinking about her.

Maria was dried off, wearing her original clothes and sitting beside me in the pilot house as we motored into the marina. I was far too aware of her presence. And I was feeling things -- things that were totally inappropriate given our huge social disparity.

It was a new experience for me to want to actually be close to another person -- let alone a woman. And I did not want to have my inexperienced heart crushed when she went back to her world. That is - the world that was tied up twenty feet away from mine.

So I was telling her about the Atlantis myth. That served as an antidote to all of my disturbing thoughts. I was desperate to keep my mind off of what she was projecting to me -- which was sexual attraction.

I had fucked my way through my twenties. So I am experienced in that arena. Just not with a woman like her. Maybe I was reading the signals wrong? So, to cool things down I figured that I would go into great loving detail about the mythological world we had just visited. I thought that would be sufficiently pompous and boring to turn her off.

I said Atlantis was first mentioned by Plato. But it had been around as a story a lot longer than that. From Plato's description, the mystical types have decided that Atlantis was a continent that extended from the Azores west to the area around Bimini, basically the middle Atlantic sea bed.

The Atlanteans were supposed to be a very advanced race. They had modern technology thirteen thousand years ago. They even supposedly had aircraft. Their advanced status vis-à-vis the rest of us, has always been cited as evidence that they were visitors from another planet. Of course that brings up issues that have all of the ET wackos drooling over the same myth,

Then, according to Plato the whole place sank in one catastrophic episode. Whether that was a natural disaster, or the result of a war between the Atlanteans and some hostile extraterrestrials was never specified.

Maria looked like she was going to say something. Then her face went back to the fascinated, almost fuck-me stare that she was giving me. Was I mistaken about that look? I had seen it a lot in lesser women -- most recently my little friend Ava. But I couldn't imagine getting it from a goddess like Maria.

So I babbled on about how I could go along with the idea that the melt-off from the last ice age might have raised the level of the Atlantic. That epoch coincided with the time that Atlantis supposedly disappeared. So the huge increase in planetary water might even cover some small islands.

But given the depths of the mid-Atlantic the Atlantis story really sounded more like a moral tale than ancient history.

She listened spellbound. It was like she had never heard that account before. Her beautiful face reflected euphoric interest. It was like the tale I was telling her was something that was so spiritual that it was almost religious in nature. But then again, I got the distinct impression that it was a lot more than that for her.

We moved down from the pilot house to the deck and she was gathering up her things. I was standing in the lounge watching her shove her suit and the accompanying towel in a big leather satchel.

It was dusk now. And her boat was lit up like it always was. There was music wafting out over the dock between our two vessels. It was 1940s Glenn Miller's "Moonlight Serenade" and it perfectly matched the ambience.

She said, "Would you like to have a drink with us? My parents would love to hear your story." By that I assumed that she was talking about the Atlantis myth, not my unspectacular life.

I said, "Are you sure that they would even allow me on board? I don't want you to get you in trouble by showing up with one of the local peasantry."

I had not seen her inner fire all afternoon. But I saw plenty of it now. She said with anger in her voice, "I am getting tired of this. You have NO idea who I am. And you need to accept our situation. We are together now."

It must have been all of the weed that I smoked in my misspent youth. Because I was sure that I was hallucinating. What situation? And why was she linking us together?

I said, "I'm not sure what you are talking about. I have known you for less than a day. Of COURSE I don't know anything about you, or your background. And why are you using the term -- 'together'??!!"

She took a step back and put both of her hands on my shoulder. Her bottomless amber eyes were studying me like she was trying to read my mind.

Then I had an odd sensation. It was almost like the picture jiggled and I actually felt like she was moving around up there in my attic.

She got a look of satisfaction and said, "I KNEW IT!!"

Then she abruptly threw her arms around my neck for a kiss that was so smoldering hot that I reacted rather than thought. Make no mistake about it, Maria Montero was one passionate woman.

We were standing in the middle of the lounge at the time. My sleeping quarters were fifteen feet behind us. She made a low sensual moan and began pulling me toward the bed. It was as if she could see where she was going even though she never took her lips off of mine.

When we got to the bed she dragged me down between her widely spread legs making nonstop little noises of passion. My brain was just catching up. This was a beautiful and mysterious woman. And she clearly wanted to fuck ME?

Really???!! I know that I have a certain nerd appeal and I am not bad looking -- tall and rather solidly built. But I was nowhere in Maria Montero's league on any measure you wanted to use. She was rich, sophisticated, highly intelligent. She had a body that belonged on the cover of a man's magazine and she apparently read minds as a sidelight.

SHE had a sensuality that was almost unearthly in its depth and power. And it was SHE who was ripping the clothes off of ME? I was truly wondering if she was going to suddenly stop fiddling with my belt and say -- "Just messing with you buddy - #hashtag/PUNKED."

But she disposed of her clothes faster than she did mine. After seeing her body in that suit I was aware that she had a special kind of womanliness. But the details had all been blurred. I knew that she had big pneumatic breasts but I had no idea that they were topped with a pair of flawlessly round delectable light brown aureoles, much larger than a silver dollar.

I could see that long supple waist and muscular stomach in her suit. But I had no idea that it all came together in such a smooth, perfectly shaped joining at her naked thighs.

The overall effect of that lithe body, from brightly painted toenails to her beautiful long neck and ideally proportioned face was stunning. So as usual I was just sitting there gawking at her.

That was when I heard HER voice in MY head. She was panting with sheer lust. And she was giving me the most intense fuck-me stare I had seen outside of classic porn. But her lips never moved as she said, "Stop gaping and fuck me. I'll explain later. I need you inside me NOW."

I might be a dithering fool. But I wasn't so stupid that I would turn down an invitation like that. I moved between her legs. She grabbed the backs of her knees and spread-eagled herself. Her pheromones blew any concept of rationality totally out of my head. And I became a raving jungle beast.

I inserted old Lucifer into the hottest, wettest and I might add most perfectly accommodating pussy imaginable. She emitted a loud groan of sheer lust, shot her legs into an exaggerated "V" and she violently humped me the rest of the way into her. She shrieked when I hit bottom.

Normally that would have gotten me thinking about daddy coming from next door with a 12 gauge. But for a change I wasn't hesitant. It was like this woman had always been mine. And I had to totally possess her.

She raised her butt off the bed, with those long legs. Using the backs of my thighs for leverage. That contorted her body into an arc. The effect was to force me further inside her wildly churning passage. And she gave another shriek of unadulterated passion.

Then the age-old rhythm began. We were beating on each other so vigorously that it was like we were trying to fuse our hips together. She was writhing and moaning and growling with abandoned lust. And our mutual sweat was causing the most delicious friction between my chest and her big round bountiful breasts.

But at the same time I could clearly feel her inside my head declaring her joy at finally finding me. It was a combination of raw animal passion and Zen mysticism.

At the time I was acting more like Tarzan of the Apes than Gautama Buddha. But I could sense that we were coming together on multiple levels.

Then she whisked back out of my head as she came. It was like a ghost disappearing from a room. Now she craved her OWN satisfaction. Her hunger was so great that it was like she hadn't had sex in an eternity.

Her insides fizzed and overflowed like a shaken up champagne bottle. And she went completely rigid. She stopped moaning and every muscle in her body seemed to contract. Her mouth was wide open with sheer effort. Instead of shrieking or crying out she was totally silent, like the force that she was experiencing completely nullified her ability to make noise.

Then the orgasm hit her and she went off on a five-minute rampage of bucking, moaning and grinding. It didn't appear that the contractions would ever stop for her. She was quivering in a disjointed way, like she was having a seizure. And that sent me over the delightful edge and into a sunny nirvana.

What was odd about it was not the happy sensation of cumming. It was the fact that at that particular instant a blast of sheer loving emotion exploded in my brain. It was like the two of us bonded into a single living entity. And the uncanny part was that I felt like I was as responsible for that phenomenon as she was. It was an experience that simply didn't have a point of reference.

So we felt the three "Cs" of love together -- contentment, companionship, and commitment - while wildly cumming at the same time.

After what seemed like an eternity I collapsed back on the bed. She was lying beside me seemingly exhausted. She was staring pensively into space. I had evidently crossed some kind of boundary that could never be re-crossed. But I had no idea what had just happened.

She finally looked at me and said with a tender smile on her face, "I imagine you're confused." That was perhaps the biggest understatement since Jim Lovell said, "Houston we have a problem." She said, "Can we go someplace quiet for the night, away from everybody? We need to talk."

~

We were watching one of those amazing tropical sunsets as I motored back out through the passage and southwest along the shore of South Bimini toward Gun Cay.

I was going to drop anchor in the shallow water off the Gun Cay light. That way we could lay-up all night and not worry about big ship traffic. We had not said a word since she had asked to talk. But I had a constant sense of her loving and reassuring presence in my head.

The sudden transition from goddess to lover was disturbing. I know I am not a movie star. Whereas Maria could very well BE one. I am also aware that I am a nobody. I might actually be a rich man. And I might be especially adept intellectually. But a lot of people have those qualities. So I was asking the usual question, "Why me?"

I dropped anchor in the little protected space between the two small parts of the Cay. It was peaceful and quiet there. The night sky was black velvet. All of the stars were arrayed in the rich panoply that you only see if you are at sea. Looking at those vast and awesome heavens you are aware of your own mortality.

Maria was sitting quietly in one of the two deck chairs on the afterdeck. I never need more than two. Reg is my only visitor. Bastet was lying next to her like the family pet. Maria DID look particularly cat-like, in her perfect, self-contained inscrutable glory. She had those long legs drawn up to her round butt. She was hugging them while she looked at me over her knees. She was absolutely gorgeous. All I could hear were the waves lapping and the occasional sound of birds.

I asked her if she wanted something. She smiled and said, "A beer would be nice but I'll settle for you." I said, "You can have both" and produced a couple of cold Pirate Republics from the ice chest sitting next to my chair.

We clinked the necks together. Then she hesitated. She said, "You are probably not going to believe the story that I am about to tell you. But please don't interrupt me. I have never felt this way about a human before." That set off a wave of bewilderment mixed with fear.

She looked dead serious as she said, "There are some extreme complications involved. But I am serious when I tell you that I love you and I want to be with you forever. In fact, I cannot live without you any longer ." What did that mean? We had only known each other for 24 hours???!!

She said, "You are not like other men."

Duh???!! I have known that since puberty. In fact, my obvious difference was the root-cause of my estrangement from the human race. I mean, nobody starts out life saying, "I'd love to be an awkward, dysfunctional nerd with absolutely no friends."

Of course she was still in my head. And so she knew what I was thinking. She hastily added, "No!! I mean you are different from other men at the genetic level."

I thought great!! She is telling me that I'm - special???!!"

She laughed at what I was thinking. I couldn't suppress a flash of irritation. She said placating, "Okay, I'll leave." And I had the distinct sense that she was no longer up there.

She fastened her amazing eyes on me and said, "You were telling me about the Atlantis myth. If that myth was actually true, what do you think happened to the people who lived there -- the ones with the flying machines and all of the other trappings of modern society?"

I thought for a minute. I had never actually considered that. I said, "Well I suppose they all sank."

She said, "But there were hundreds of thousands of people on that continent. Do you think that they all just went down with the sinking city?"

Ooookay - she had a point there. She added, "That is not to mention Atlantis's colonies. They had the technology to colonize all over the world."

I thought some more I could see that there must have been thousands of Atlanteans left after the cataclysm. That is, if they existed in the first place.

I said, "Okay, so assuming that any of this actually happened, there would be a bunch of exiles with very advanced technology roaming the earth 13,000 years ago."

I thought some more and said, "The first great Western Civilization was Egypt and that didn't begin to appear until 5,000 years ago. So, the Atlanteans must have done what every fallen civilization has done. During the 8,000 years in-between the destruction of their home and the rise of the Egyptians they must have merged with the natives. In fact, they might have even BEEN the Egyptians."

I knew that I sounded like a flaming nerd. But I was on a roll. I mused, "It wasn't like Rome immediately disappeared after the barbarians invaded. There were distinct vestiges of Roman society around hundreds of years after Rome technically fell." I added with a laugh, "And the people living there probably didn't know that they had already become extinct."

Then I thought with exasperation, "This is all nonsense anyhow." So I finished with, "Of course if any of this is true it means that the Atlanteans are not like me. Since they must have come here from someplace else."

I added smugly, "Because all of MY ancestors were hunkered down in caves, enjoying the last remnants of the Ice Age. And the most advanced technology we had was fire."

She looked at me like this was the moment of truth. She said, "What makes you think that they are YOUR ancestors?"

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,972 Followers