Tuition Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers

Not for the first, nor last time, did I wonder just exactly what went on behind that heavy black door, though only now I was connecting the dots on Sarah’s question over coffee.

“Since you have had your proverbial cherry popped however, I hope I can interest you in a little sport at the club.” Sarah snickered. “Its not serious is it?”

“Well fuck me…” I whispered under my breath. I both cursed and inwardly laughed at my inability to put two and two together. It was little wonder she had looked both happy and concerned when we were having lunch, I hadn’t misread her. She knew what happened here! She knew…why on earth did she send me?

I silently lifted my gaze from the reflections of debauchery on the floor and found, thankfully, that He was still looking to Mary in quiet discussion. Had Sarah simply heard of this position through someone else, or had she been here? She had been working so hard, studying to be a nurse that I had rarely seen her last summer…she could have…I sat and wondered over this. Had the Earl seen my sister is just such a position, sprawled at his feet, the taste of his cum still fresh in both her memory and on her lips, her cunt aching from his touch? Sarah, I have no doubt would have gloried under the attentions of both Wren and Adam, would have been enthusiastic about pleasing the Earl.

I shook my head at the tint of jealousy. It would not have mattered had he fucked my sister. If I had known that at the beginning, then maybe I would have left before my contract ended – but not now, now that I knew what was to be had, experienced, and realized. I found myself lying there, wondering if her reactions were different to mine, she after all was the more adventurous, outgoing sibling.

Putting such ponderous thoughts of seeing my sister in an entirely new light away for the moment, I was caught by a new scene unfolding in the far away corner of the room. Wren had not seemingly been so adept as his brother in getting to the front of the queue for Bailey. I knew enough of his moods now to see that he was getting impatient, his anger building like thunder clouds on a humid, summer afternoon. I saw his gaze drift towards the temporarily forgotten ‘reporter’. He started circling the gagged and bound man in ever decreasing rings, swirling his drink around in a crystal glass, the captive’s eyes following him as much as his present predicament would allow him. Enthralled by the sight of Wren circle his prey, I almost pouted when soft fingers turned my head away from the sight of them and distracted me with a kiss.

Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers
12