Tuition Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, keep stroking him like that." I heard Vi yell.

"Yes, keep him hard and excited, but don't let him cum yet!" Jenna seemed to as much as order me.

David was moaning louder now and I could feel his cock tense up a bit, like he was going to come.

"Ladies, I can't take this anymore. I can't," he gasped as his hand rested on mine. "I need to cum now."

"Keep jerking him! Finish him off, big sis! " My baby sister squealed.

"I'm gonna cum!" David nearly yelled.

"No, don't cum yet." Dee suddenly yelled.

"Why?" I asked, slowing my movements. David groaned.

"You just can't cum yet," she repeated. "I'll bet you could shoot that load right across the room, with the right incentive," Dee teased. And without another word she stood, pulled her skirt above her waist, and pulled down her panties. Now she stood half naked in front of our fully naked young man.

"Oh my God, Dee, what are you doing?" Jenna yelled from the other side of the room.

We all looked over and saw Dee completely exposed from the waist down.

"Want some of this handsome." Dee cooed, as she took a position just a couple of feet in front of him on the cocktail table. "God baby! You look so sexy with that big thing in Reese's hand. You have to splash my cunty with your cum right now!"

"How can you resist an offer like that, David?" Violet squealed.

"Oh! You're so sexy!" Amanda gasped. I actually didn't know if she meant David or Dee.

"Come on baby!" Dee teased again, running her hand down over her hairy pussy. "Splash me!"

Dee may have been a tiny girl at just under five feet tall, but those puffy lips that glistened from her pubic area through the thick growth of dark curls was almost out of proportion. She lay back on the table with her legs spread wide open. Obvious drops of womanly dew were clinging to the hair along her slit, and it was quite evident that Dee was in a state of pure sexual excitement. Actually, I'm sure several of the other ladies desired to pull up their dresses or skirts and brazenly masturbate as they watched the show. But just as quickly no one really paid any attention to Dee, however, as we were all transfixed on the sight of David's mammoth erection thrusting into my fists.

"Mmm! Just look at her sexy body just wanting your cum, big boy," Mac joined in the encouraging.

"Shoot that load baby!" Dee hollered stroking her hand down over her bush. "Bring me a nice hot load right here, stud."

All I knew at that moment was that I was enjoying being so close to this sexy boy, now man. I could feel his warm body radiating his lust as I pulled on his erection. Every so often I looked up at his face to watch his expression looking back at me beside his muscular arm. His eyes remained closed most of the time, but once or twice they opened and met my gaze. Each time I was sure I saw the lust in his eyes and a smile would spread across his face.

*****

My cock immediately pulsed faster in her hand and I sensed myself holding my breath. Violet and Amanda were whispering and giggling but I couldn't hear what they were saying to one another. But then together they bounded off the couch and came to kneel beside me.

*****

As I floated in and out of my own fantasy, I noticed Violet and Amanda were now kneeling on the carpet on either side of David.

"Oh yes," Violet responded. "You can just barely get your hand around it, can't you Sis."

"Violet," Amanda suggested, "You can rub his big balls while I do the top part."

"Oh my, David, are you going to have another ejaculation?" Mac asked.

"You wanna cum again?" Violet asked.

"Yes, I want to. I want to so badly." David answered.

"How long's it been, less than an hour? And you want to cum again?" I asked, knowing my breathy voice gave away my incredible lust and amazement at what abilities this young man possessed.

"Yes." David could only manage between his clenched teeth and tensed face.

"How bad do you want to shoot your load big boy?" Dee continued to tease him with her words and her hairy sex displayed in all its glory just a couple feet in front of him.

"Real bad. I want to really bad!!" I heard him say as I realized I was stroking him faster, feeling his cock throb in my hand. I don't know who was turned on the most at that moment, David or me, or maybe even Dee. I don't know about my fellow teacher, but I could almost swear I was ready to explode with him.

"You're close now, aren't you?" I called up to him barely above a whisper.

"Yes. Yes, I am almost there." He looked back into my eyes with the deepest gaze I had ever seen anyone ever give me.

"Keep stroking it Reese!" I heard Shellie call out.

"You know what we want to see, David. Do it lover." Vi called up to him as she reached under and gave his heavy balls a squeeze as she pulled open her blouse.

I couldn't help myself at the moment, I lifted my head and rested my cheek on his warm shoulder, and whispered in his ear. "David, cum for me. I want you to cum for me."

*****

I was ready to explode. They all must have sensed this and I felt Violet's fingers pull hard on my balls while Amanda dabbed at my sticky cockhead with her finger. Ms. Mathews stroked me even faster. Her hand was almost a blur. My balls were tightening and I knew it wouldn't be long. She tightened her grip, squeezing my cock between her fingers. Her hands moved faster, the nail rubbing over the head. All this direct stimulation made my whole body convulse.

I was almost over the edge when I suddenly heard the familiar voice in my ear.

"David, cum for me. I want you to cum for me."

I lost it. "Oh yessssss!"

*****

David suddenly expressed a grimace across his face as he was so obviously on the verge of an intense orgasm. "Oh yessssss!"

Although I suspected he was going to ejaculate soon, it still took me by surprise. I quickly angled his cock towards Dee so that he would shoot toward her, letting him ejaculate freely.

He droned out a hard groan as I pointed his big hard cock down as far as I could and he shot the first huge rope of cum out a good four feet in front of him down across Dee's belly and through her thick, dark pubic hair.

"Oh my God! Yesssssss." Dee shrilled out a very high-pitched squeal.

Vi, Amanda and I looked at each other in utter shock at the reach and volume of his cumshot. But we only had a second to respond to that one when we were treated to another long jet sailing past their faces and almost creating a violent splash on Dee's dark hairy sex. Preoccupied with the rifle shots to Dee's cunt, Vi didn't notice when I inadvertently lost focus myself and pointed the ejaculating cock in her direction. Before we both realized it, another bountiful stream of cum shot out and then another, both splashing onto her cheek, nose and lips.

I kept stroking him and smaller amounts of David's cum squirted out and onto Vi's hand and mine.

The final dribble of cum ran down off his cock head and over my fingers.

*****

I felt the ecstasy of my release envelope me.

I opened my eyes in time to look out in front of me and see a big thick jet of semen fly out of my cock. It shot straight out to land just under Dee's raised skirt. It drew a white, translucent line of cum down from her 'outie' of a belly button and into that hot looking dark furry patch of hers. Then I grunted and another barrage jettisoned out and impacted her directly on her pussy, with a splash that splattered all those thick curls.

Suddenly Reese pointed my ejaculating cock in the direction of her sister's face. I could tell it shocked Violet as her head recoiled at the next shot of my thick white cum impacting against her cheek. I watched as two more spurts splashed against her smooth skin and flow down her face. The last few smaller spurts made their way down my cock head, over her fingers and Ms. Mathews, then onto the floor.

"You came so much again!" Amanda commented to the obvious. "How do you do it?"

"I don't know," I honestly and breathily replied. "Must be the intense stimulation with all you sexy ladies tonight!"

"That was huge!" Jenna nearly screamed.

I watched as Dee reached down and touched the puddle of cum that had formed on her stomach. With a smile she wiggled her fingertip into it, then with my cum dripping from her finger, she brought it to her lips. I watched as she tasted me. "Mmmm, you are awesome lover."

"Mmmm, yeah, that's it big boy. Good job!" I heard Violet say from her knees next to me. I looked down to her smiling up at me. I saw her tongue slip from between hers lips and lick a glob of my cum that hung at the corner of her mouth.

*****

After a minute of silence, I finally was the first to speak. "Oh my, I can't believe I just did that. Jenna, did I really just give one of my students a hand-job?"

Violet looked right up at me with the biggest grin I had ever seen on her face. "Reese-girl, I don't think there is any doubt what you just did. But he's no longer your young student either. I think you'd have figured that out by handling that humungous rod in your hand. David is no longer in middle school. He is all man now, dear."

Looking over at Dee and then down at my sister I was amazed at the amount of man-cum David had produced the second time around. It was truly amazing. But it was also a hilarious sight seeing most of it dripping off my baby sister's face. I watched as she licked a glob of David's fresh cum from her upper lip.

"Oh, my!" I said, laughing. "You should see yourself little sister!"

"Now that is what I call a facial!" Amanda exclaimed as she finally noticed the enormous amount of cum dripping from Violet's face. She laughed so hard she fell back onto the floor, missing hitting her on the glass table only because she hit Dee's flailing bare leg first.

David looked satisfied as I watched him look at my baby sister as his cum dripped down her cheek.

"So, what does his cum taste like, little sis?" I asked her.

We all saw the majority of David's cum dripping off her nose and chin as she licked her lips again. "Hmm, a little saltier than Mikey's, but not bad at all."

"Looks like you really needed that snack." I added.

"Love, I think we all needed that tonight as much as she did," Mac said from her perch behind Dee on the sofa now. "Besides it isn't everyday a girl gets to hold a nine inch man-club and make it do what you just made it do, Reese. What a mess!"

"Shit, look who's talking, you're ten feet across the room from that fire hose," Dee exclaimed, "Vi isn't the only one that got all the mess."

"No, look who's talking now," Jenna interjected. "Who's the one that wanted that cum all over her cunt. And Vi you sure will be needing a shower."

"Can't say I didn't want it as much as Dee did." Violet replied.

"David, thank you for cumming for us, again?" Jenna said. "Girls, I think he passed his final exam, what do you think?"

"Absolutely," Dee stated emphatically. "I'd say he more than passed my exam."

"Uh-huh," I offered, and smiled at David.

Dee had forgotten about her naked bottom half. She was still staring at David with a hunger in her eyes.

"Don't you think you should get some clothes on?" I asked.

"Oh! I guess that would be best." She got up off the cocktail table holding up her skirt and reached over to the couch for her underwear. She wiped David's cum off her belly and crotch with the skimpy panties and then dabbed the splatters of cum off the table top.

Then I watched as she balled up her wet panties and stuffed them into her purse and smoothed her skirt down.

Jenna walked up to David and offered him a towel she retrieved from somewhere, "Here you go stud." Then she turned to the rest of us and commented, "I'll bet Lisa will never have her men's line modeled like this again!"

There was a round of hoots and laughter at that.

"Okay, well, while some of you ladies clean up and David does the same, let's the rest of you get your orders tallied up." Jenna turned back to the sales table. "Oh, and if anyone wants to provide a tip for our special entertainment tonight, I'm sure he'll take cash or check. Won't you David?"

"Uh sure." I said as I looked back at the tall leggy brunette.

"Miss Mathews, I do believe that David deserves extra credit for that assignment." Jenna remarked.

"No, Miss Mathews," Violet said, as a remnant glob of David's cum slid down her neck and off onto her blouse. "Tell David he has to do this again. What do you think girls? I'm ready to take another one, or two or three for the team!"

We hens roared off into another round of hysterical laughter.

"Hey what time is it?" Shellie asked.

"Its 11:25," I said, looking down at my watch.

"Oh my God! Bill is going to worry" Shellie exclaimed and got up out of her chair. "I don't know about you other wives, but I need to be getting home."

"Yeah, I need to get home and suck off Jim after this warm-up." Dee said.

"And swallow his whole load?" Amanda cracked.

"Don't choke on him!" Vi said.

"It will be sweet going down that will be for sure." Dee said walking toward the stairs. "Night all."

"Maybe you should have him taste test some of Davey-boy's cum on your cunny? I bet your sweet spot is extra sweet now!" Shellie cracked.

We all laughed out loud.

*****

I brought him his money.

"Please excuse all my friend's crude nature. Especially my baby sis, she's a bit raunchy when she gets the slightest bit drunk and horny. Me, I hope to think I'm more of a restrained, dignified woman. Of course, it was hard for me not to get all worked up when I saw the cute guy you've grown up to be."

"Well, Miss Mathews, this has been kind of embarrassing," he said.

"Not as embarrassing as it would be if my principal and school superintendent knew I had just watched my former student jerk himself off in front of me and then the second time I helped."

"I won't tell anybody, if you won't." He said and actually gave me a blushing grin.

Then I watched him finish buttoning his shirt.

I savored the view of David's strong, athletic body, as he proceeded to get dressed. I also knew I had to prolong our time together somehow. I found myself wanting to be with this young man, alone, just us. Without thinking much more, I took another risk.

"Uhm...David. Can I offer you a drink?" I hesitated, then added. "Maybe over at my place?"

"I, well...are you sure?" David looked at me rather seriously.

"Yes, I am very sure." I replied.

David smiled broadly at this point, "Actually, I was hoping you'd at least let me ask you out for a late snack. If you want to go to your place that would be great, too."

"Am I being way too forward, David? I mean I should not be asking you this."

"No, not at all, Ms. Math...I mean, Reese. I would love to spend more time with you and your place is fine."

*****

Jenna thanked everyone for coming. "Drive home carefully, we want to see all of you next month!"

"I must say, Jenna, more than one of our parties has ended with me thinking the most satisfying moment of the evening for me was getting to hear Vi and Dee talk about their sexual exploits. But tonight takes the cake being able to watch our 'dessert' having an orgasm!" Shellie exclaimed as she hugged Jenna on the way out the door.

I walked toward the door with Dee, Mac and met Jenna. The four of us kissed cheeks and hugged and the three of us went out the door.

I pulled Mac aside. "Hey, I'll see you tomorrow." I told her. "I'll make dinner."

"You just be good tonight." Mac said.

She knew. She gave me a kiss on the lips and turned toward her own car.

...read Part 3 next for Reese and David's 'homework'

12