Tuition Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I didn't try and jam my full length inside of Reese. She had said it had been awhile and also had admitted she really had not liked it much. I wanted to take it easy on her. But I kept slowly easing more and more of myself inside her whenever I thought she could take it and felt her ease up and stretch open a little more. Every time I did it made her gasp.

I paused my actions for a moment and let her accommodate me and instead leaned up to kiss her. I'd have sworn this time her lips were warmer than I remembered from all those kisses last night. She let my tongue probe freely within her moist mouth. Her mouth opened and my tongue went deeper.

I felt her ease open more for me. I gently gave her more.

*****

He kissed me and I felt my body relax for my young lover even more. He gently thrust a little further into me. With each successive short thrust, I eased my hips upward and he buried himself still deeper and deeper.

"Can you feel how much I want you? David? Do you?"

"Do you know how badly I've wanted to make love with you?" he whispered above me.

"Oh...ahh...David what are you doing to me?" I moaned as I felt his full thickness swell inside me.

"I'm almost all the way in." He grunted softly. "I don't know if I'm going to last long like this."

"Are you going to cum already?" I asked not sure I was disappointed or not. The pleasure of his extraordinarily thick manhood inside my body was incredible, but I was not sure he would hurt me if he stayed in so deep and tried to thrust any harder. I just wanted to feel him, squeeze him for all I was worth.

"Oh yea." He gasped, nodding. "Squeeze me like that again and I'll lose it for sure.

"Like this?" I bore down hard with my pelvic muscles.

He tossed his head back and groaned. "Uhhhhh!"

"This is so much more exciting than I ever imagined. I am so very horny right now. Do it David, I am going to cum with you, I can't wait any longer either. Cum in me. I will cum with you."

"I can't hold on any longer. It's just happening so fast."

"Don't worry baby, just let loose," I urged him.

I did silently wish he could continue longer so I could enjoy the sexiness of his virile body in the throes of impending ecstasy. The sheer excitement of feeling him inside me and seeing him be so thrilled himself was nearly overwhelming. I had not had the real thing up there in so very, very long. My favorite eight inch vibrator with even its three speeds was no comparison for David's real live, especially thick hot cock.

"Mmmmmmm," I murmured into his ear. I felt it coming over me.

*****

"Mmmm, it feels so good," she murmured above me, "I needed it so much!"

She thrust back down onto me as I thrust into her. I ground my body into her body and felt it burn as if she was on fire. "Reese, you are so hot, literally" I gasped, "you're going to make me cum too fast. I can't hold back!"

"Don't, baby," she said. "Don't hold back. Let it come. Flood my insides! Flood me, lover!"

This fantasy I had carried with me all these years was now to be consummated. It was like nothing I'd felt before even with the condom on it felt like my cock was naked inside her. It was even better than any variation of or different feeling I had experienced in any of those long-lived fantasies. It had finally come true and was the best feeling I had ever had.

I loved everything about Reese.

The way she was gripping my cock, I wasn't sure I could have pulled my cock free even if I'd wanted to.

As I felt myself surge inside Reese, my body involuntarily jerked and I heard her groan.

In the next second I shot the first load of cum. "Yesssssss!" I screamed so loudly. But damn, it felt so good.

As I shot my second and third load, the sight of my teacher walking in front of the class in her plaid skirt and white blouse flashed in front of my mind's eye. I had fantasized of this moment for years, cumming all over my hands, my belly, my chest, my sheets. Now I was really shooting my hot eager cum all up inside my lovely former teacher. I heard myself groan through my gritted teeth as I shot off another two or three streams of cum. Yes, it felt like nothing I had ever felt before, so very good.

Reese shuddered. She grasped my head at the last second almost as if to keep us both from falling.

*****

His strong hands reached down and clutched my butt cheeks and I felt his fingers squeeze hard. He pulled me up to him tighter. I threw my legs up around his waist and he thrust still deeper.

"Ohhh," I gasped, "oh, what are you doing to me? Nobody's ever done this."

I accommodated his length and girth of his cock inside me. My sex gripped that hard cock so tight I was sure there was no way he could move inside me. I felt so full now and so very much his. I was all my lover's. I was David's.

I went crazy. I couldn't help myself. His cock just felt so very good. I pushed against him furiously trying to draw him even deeper. "I love it," I moaned. "I love it. I'm going to cum, too. I'm going to cum with you David. Cum in me now baby, oh, please cum...ahhhhhh!"

"I'm cumming with you, Reese," he grunted above me. "It feels so good!" He let out a prolonged groan.

He closed his eyes and his head rolled back as a slight moan escaped his lips. And then I felt him flood me.

Even as I was sure I couldn't accept another inch or another swell in his thickness, my pussy seized him in a first hard clench when I felt his cock surge and in the next instant he was shooting a load of cum deep inside of my hot, tight cunt. It felt so good to have this very cock cum inside me. It also made me feel gratified that an old lady like me could inspire a young man want to cum like he has and now in me, deeply in me.

It felt so good!

And then...I started to scream as my orgasm seized me. I closed my eyes and just screamed. I came and I came and I came...

And when it was over, I continued to brace myself on my kitchen table and just gasped.

We cuddled in silence for a few minutes. David lay atop my naked, sweating body, his head on my heaving chest. I knew he could hear my heart pounding still a mile a minute. I kept him there as I stroked his back and shoulders. He had been so good. It was hard to believe I had not had a man in so long. David is just what I needed. David was all I wanted.

When he recovered, he lifted his head and now I looked up at my former pupil's smiling face. I saw the pleased smile across his lips and smiled along with him.

"Oh my, you are truly incredible. And, well..." I was amazed at him and what had just happened. What I had let happen.

"And well what?" He asked as he brushed my damp bangs back from my sweaty forehead.

"I can't believe I just did that!" I said too loudly.

"Yes, but you did." He said. "And now can we get some breakfast. I'm starved."

"Okay, young man, it is time for breakfast and I'm famished, but first we take a shower." I reached down and grasped the root of his manhood as he pulled out of me. The end of the condom was bulging with all that thick white cum of his. As we stood there, I looked down between with my puny little hand around this mammoth pole, still thick and mighty as it slowly deflated.

I gave it a couple tugs and thought to myself...I may not get completely used to this huge cock but I sure could get used to the way it makes me feel.

David tugged on my shoulders and caused me to fall into him.

I began giggling and squealing uncontrollably as I felt his strong arms wrap around me.

I really did feel 22 again! Okay, maybe 29.

*

...oh, the story does not end here, read Part 5 next for Reese and David's Saturday...with a friend!

12