Tuition Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Mac and smiled. She smiled back. I could tell from her look and from her breathing she was enjoying this as much as I was. But was she? Was she enjoying it in the way I was? I felt a tinge of actual guilt as I looked at her. I leaned in and kissed her, allowing my lips to linger a little longer and harder on hers than I did most times on a first kiss in bed. I closed my eyes and savored the moment. But this kiss with Mac was different...

I found myself kissing David in my mind...

"Mmm, Ree baby, this boy toy of yours is as hard as ever again." Mac said as our lips barely parted. I looked back and saw where David had scooted up close to us both and Mac had taken David's erection in her hand. "So big and hard, isn't he Ree?" She said as she thumbed the head, smearing his pre-cum all over until it made that thick mushroom head glisten.

I sat back and admired David's endowment myself. Could I be any hotter? But I wasn't sure the sight of his extreme hard-on was the only thing doing it. I looked up into his eyes. I felt a connection.

"So, when aren't you in the mood, big boy?" Mac asked.

"I don't know," David blinked for our enjoined gaze and said almost innocently as Mac rubbed her hand up and down that magnificent shaft of his. "When I'm sleeping, I guess."

"Yeah, right. When you're sleeping you're still having wet dreams about that big thing in some wet mouth or tight pussy. From what I've seen so far, all you ever must think about is sex."

"I suppose I do wake up a lot of mornings with a healthy hard-on," he said with almost a childish grin.

"Mmm, that sounds delicious!" Mac squealed. "Another reason I love sleeping with Reese, because I like to wake her up with my tongue. Now talking about delicious, mmmm, there's nothing more delicious than breakfast in bed!" Mac commented, licked her lips and winked at me.

"Indeed, there is nothing like coming out of a wet dream and feeling your girlfriend's wet tongue on your cunty." I honestly had to add. But more truthfully I was hurting to feel David within me once again.

"There is more to life than girl sex, you know." Mac said, her chest heaving.

"Yeah, like what?" I said with a guilty grin as I looked down at my lover. Did she know what I was really thinking?

"You know what I mean, Ree," Mac said. "Sex with men. That feeling of a hard dick in your hand or between your lips, that throbbing head ready to explode."

"That's what vibrators are for," I said now with a broad smile as I trailed my hand down belly her and dipped two fingers into her sopping sex. "Of course, I guess my trusty vibey doesn't give me this."

"Hmm, wonder what this poor thing wants now?" Mac said as she leaned up over David's erection and blew on it. Then she kissed the tip gently. Without a hesitation she then took the whole head into her mouth. David's upper body flexed backward, his mouth fell open, and his hips instinctively pushed up toward Mac's mouth as his hand gripped her dark hair.

As I watched Mac takes David's erection into her mouth, I didn't want to complain but I needed action so I raised one hand to a really hard nipple and the other down the front of my sex. My fingers slipped over my thin patch of pubes and down through my extremely wet lips. I choked back a deep groan as I simultaneously began to gently rub the little erect nub of my clit.

As I diddled myself Mac's mouth moved down David's big erection, first sucking the head and then swallowing down more of the thick shaft. It was then I thought of how Mac and I had both been with men, but it had been some time for the both of us. Mac had been strictly a lesbian since she had left her husband, but she had obviously not lost the taste for a hard male member.

Our eyes met and I think the look I gave her betrayed my desire to want to help. So she beckoned me with her own lingering look and I leaned in to kiss her over the tip of our young man's towering manhood. Mac's lips were so incredibly soft this evening. I couldn't believe how exciting and arousing it was just kissing her. It was almost like the first time I had kissed her during sex months ago. I slowly and sensually moved my lips back and forth across hers feeling the softness of her mouth and her lips as she kissed me back. We eagerly sought one another. I drew Mac's warm, wet tongue deep into my mouth and sucked on it.

Then I heard a whimper from David. Mac and I both paused and we looked up at him.

Mac responded to David's obvious call for attention. She removed her lips from mine and went back to the head of his tall manhood. She began to run her tongue around the entire mushroom shaped head and then slick down his long shaft. I scooted down, leaned in and ran my wet tongue on the other side of David's sex, mirroring what she was doing. After a few moments of teasing him like this we alternated taking him as far down as we could, each of us sucking him on alternate strokes, letting him feel both our warm mouths as our hands massaged each one of his heavy balls. I for one could not believe there was much left in those sacs after so much expulsion of semen this weekend already, but they felt so full.

At one point I paused on one down stroke of my lips and moaned around his shaft. Mac moved her mouth to his balls and took one between her lips. The two of them together were two huge for one mouthful.

"Oh yes," David exhaled roughly. "That feels too good." The pulsing of his sex began to build. His hips began to pump up meeting my eager lips. I may not have had a lot of practice lately on men, but I could tell I must have been remembering well my old skills.

Then Mac eyeballed me and winked. "Get up baby. You need this thing in you now."

"What? No." I shivered with desire and reluctance all at the same time.

"Yes. This young man wants only you girl. I see it in his eyes."

"I can't." I continued to feebly protest, but I did not resist as Mac pushed my body up. I was up on my knees and watched as Mac aimed his enormous erection up toward my very sopping wet slit. She grabbed my hip and pushed me down to make intimate contact. In almost a slow motion replay-like maneuver I watched his bulbous head part the outer folds of my flowering womanhood, just as it had done earlier this morning in my kitchen. I stared in sheer anticipation as the first full, thick inch of my new lover's manhood slipped within me.

"Wow, he feels thicker than this morning!" I heard myself exclaim.

I heard Mac laugh, "Well, one time didn't stretch you out permanently dear. It has been a long time since you've had anything in there consistently besides that comparably skinny vibrator of yours. Hopefully you can accommodate him after all this work up, dear," I teased.

"It has been quite a while, well since this morning that is," I whispered, looking up to meet my female lover's and then back to my male lover's eyes and winced on the next down stroke.

"Do you not want it then?" Mac asked.

I was already struggling to control my own breathing when I looked down to see Mac slide two fingers through my wet lips and up to find my clit. I heard the whimper before I knew it was me and I arched my back, opening myself to give her and David better access.

"Please," I moaned, as if I was another spectator to this magnificent sex show. "Oh, Mac, please, put him in me."

Mac held the base of his manhood as I slowly worked my way down the young man's tall thick shaft. "David you are really so thick and feel even harder than this morning. I can actually feel the ridge of your head as it travels up my vagina."

"Ooo, isn't it great!" Mac exclaimed, almost as if she knew exactly what I was feeling. "This is so, so hot."

I looked down with eyes wide as I continued to lower myself down another inch or so. I still was not taking the whole throbbing shaft! I just knew I couldn't take him all the way in from this position, but I started rocking myself slowly back and forth until I was buried at least up to the top of Mac's fist. That still must have left me at three inches of his nine plus inches to go. I could tell from my earlier experience riding this young man that these last couple of inches would be the tightest, but they seemed so much tighter this time. Mac took full advantage of her hand position and thumbed my clit as she maintained a tight hold on the base of David's member.

With each forward motion of my body, I could sense the loosening of Mac's hand on his manhood and the stiffness of David entering and stretching my womanhood yet further. I could feel it wedging deep into my wet, nearly convulsing sex.

"Oh, Reese!" she exclaimed, "this is just so incredibly naughty. Take your lover, baby. Swallow up this wonderfully huge, hard cock of his."

I shuddered and gasped, moving down to meet David's short gentle thrusts. He grunted and grabbed my hips to steady me as I eased him slowly back out. He was slick with my juices already and it made my mouth and my womanhood water that much more for him.

"Oh, baby, I am so jealous knowing his huge cock is filling you up." Mac said aloud.

I began to slowly raise and lower myself, taking him deeper into my sex with each stroke until I was sitting right in his lap. I stopped right there and enjoyed the filled feeling. I leaned forward and let my tongue caress his ear and moaned, "Oh, David, you are so big, I've never felt this full. It's amazing!"

I straightened back up and began to bounce up and down on his stiff rod as he reciprocated and bucked his hips up, gently thrusting into me. My small breasts bobbed in front of his face and temptation got the best of my lover as he leaned up to take one hard nipple into his mouth. He sucked on it hard as I rode him, faster and harder.

He grabbed my hips and held me tight as he thrust up harder. Then he moaned loudly, "Oh, Reese!"

I rested my hands on his shoulders as his hips pumped into me. Mac wrapped her arms around me from behind and softly lowered her warm soft lips to the nape of my neck. Her hands cupped my breasts as if feeding them to David as he increased the ride. She held them to his lips as my whole body bounced hard on his body and he plunged inside of me.

David's hands were roaming all over my body from the curve of my bouncing bottom up to my very excited nipples. Mac fed him my left breast again and his lips locked to my rock hard nipple. I nearly jumped out of my skin as it hurt and felt so good all at the same time. I looked down into his face and it looked like he enjoyed it way too much.

I gripped his shoulders, hunching my hips roughly into his, grunting on each downward thrust. I couldn't and didn't want to stop. By then I had sweat dripping down my forehead and cheeks. He reached up to push back my wet bangs. When he touched my forehead I surreptitiously seemed to come out of my frenzied trance and slowed down. I was quivering through every muscle in my body, even those inside that squeezed and released his manhood buried now so deeply within me.

He made a strange noise below me and then roughly cleared his throat, "Reese, you are so..." he started, but I cut him off quickly.

"Don't say anything, David," I breathed out the words. "I want you watching me needing you." I lifted my hips to give him more working room then with a sultry look into his own burning eyes, I nearly screamed out, "Now, do it! Do it hard. Make me feel all of you. Now!"

My mouth dropped open and my eyes shut tight as I threw my head back and cried out in pleasure as he thrust up and down with his thick staff. I could feel the rough pubic hairs surrounding his manhood poking against my tender skin. I moaned again uncontrollably as my body tightened around his thickness. He grabbed my hips again and with me being so sopping wet there was almost no resistance now as he sank in deeper than ever before. He thrust up and I shoved back at him in the same fluid rhythm.

I was propped up there, him buried inside my body, while all my muscles seemed to contract around him. I fell forward, my small breasts pressed between us, I was panting heavily into his face.

David breathed back and suddenly bellowed, "Oh yes!" I heard him inhale, then exhale roughly, then inhale again and hold his breath. He was about to cum. I had come to know the signs already. I found myself watching his face as he climaxed, his eyes shut tight and his mouth wide open, throaty cries escaping him as he bucked up into me. I could feel his young hot cum shoot out of his swollen head, streaming up deep inside of me.

And then it came on me quickly, like a flash of bright light before my eyes and a shock of rolling thunder rumbling through my entire body. My shoulders fell forward and as I fell down upon him I began to wail, "Oh baby...I'm... Yes!"

The world around me crashed and exploded.

*****

I opened my eyes and felt the calmness all around me. I was facing a muscular chest. It was swelling and falling in what was obviously my David breathing deeply but calmly. I was still lying atop my lover. It was then I realized I had fallen asleep. I turned my head and found Mac spooned up beside us both. David and Mac must have drifted off shortly after I had. As I looked over at Mac, I saw my reflection peering back at me over her bare hip in my vanity mirror.

I saw the smile on my lips. The thought of how I had been given a chance to fulfill what not only my body but my heart knew was a wonderful dream and the most satisfying sex I had had in some time engulfed my mind and body .

I closed my eyes and drifted off into the sweet bliss of another period of deep restful sleep...

*****

12