Tuition Time Ch. 08

Story Info
A woman and her young lover + one, the second morning after.
5.4k words
4.62
27.8k
9

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly became aware of my body lying against his. He had pulled me in tight somewhere in the night. I lay with my cheek resting on his warm damp chest. The steady sound of his heartbeat was in my ear and I heard and felt him inhale calmly in his slumber. I closed my eyes for a moment and simply let myself feel him, so solid and warm. I heard my own breathing become a little quicker now. I moved my hand to his shoulder and squeezed slightly. It felt good, it felt strong. I felt right.

I tilted my head to look up at him, the curve of his mouth, those lips that had kissed me so wonderfully last night. How had we gone from being teacher and student to being lovers? Now we were wrapped together in an intimate embrace that made me so confident and comfortable. I kissed his eyelid and then softly put my lips to his mouth. I gave him a tender kiss reassuring myself that he was indeed real and that I felt what I felt. I breathed a shakily unconfident breath. So...

But why did I know everything that I was feeling was wrong?

I looked down to the foot of my bed and saw Mackenzie laying there.

She was still my girlfriend. She had been my girlfriend and only lover for the last eight months. I had not been with a man in much longer than that. What had we done? What had I done last night, this weekend?

Neither one of us, Mac nor I, had exactly had been with a man sexually in so very long. It's a wonder we still knew what to do with one. But after having gone between the sheets a couple times now with David and seeing the sated look on his face as he slept I knew one thing had to be sure. We were apparently as sexually adventuresome as those college girls must have been to a young college guy like him. He did come back to my place yesterday for another round of adventure.

I left my two snoozing bedmates together in my big bed. I jumped into the shower in the spare bedroom and was already in the kitchen making us all bacon and eggs when Mac came up behind me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed the back of my neck as I pushed the spatula around the pan scrambling the eggs. When she released me I looked back at her. She looked incredibly sexy as she always did, this morning her thick dark hair was tousled somewhat more than usual after a night of our own lovemaking. Looks like adding David to the mix made her more rough this morning. The current picture also added something else. As she stood there with the morning sun reflecting off her beautiful face I noticed the shorts she wore yesterday had been replaced by David's boxers.

Mac caught me staring down at them. "Oops! I'm sorry! I hope you don't mind, I borrowed your boyfriend's underwear. Mine were still here in the kitchen from last night. I saw them lying across your hope chest when I came out from peeing. Thought I should be at least somewhat presentable this morning."

"Indeed." I said, going back to my eggs. "I thought it was always the guy that wanted to get in the girls pants. Looks like you literally jumped into David's." Those boxers of David's rode very low on her hips. Of course, she had no top on, which was a usual occurrence anyway when she slept over. I still got a kick out of that cute outie of a belly button of hers.

As I went back to fixing breakfast, Mac spoke up, "You know, I didn't know how I would feel watching you with a man. I mean, not that I ever even thought something like last night could ever have happened, but actually someday I thought you might find a man to be with. And okay, maybe I tried to picture what that would be like. I don't know what I really wanted out of last night to tell you the truth. But I enjoyed it."

Smiling slightly I commented, "I think we all got what we wanted this weekend. All three of us got to explore our like fantasies together. That's all."

"Uh, I don't think so." Mac commented right back.

"What don't you 'think so' about?" I turned with the spatula in hand.

"I think you're already falling for lover boy." Mac said as she reached by me for a slice of bacon off the paper towel.

"No way!" I said, quickly turning back to the stove before she could see my face suddenly blush.

"Yes way. I saw the look in your eyes last night. I also saw how you reacted to his making love to you. We've never made love like that. Not to the point you felt what you felt and then passed out." I could hear her crunch the bacon between her teeth. My eyes watered realizing she knew what I was trying to avoid.

"I may have some feelings for him, but..." I laid the spatula on the counter and turned to face my girlfriend. A tear dripped from the corner of my eye. "I'm afraid I've messed things up with us after last night. I'm so frustrated and horny and confused I could scream."

"I just met David, but he's nice and honestly I think you are good together. You like David, geez, it shines out of both of you. How the two of you can be so blind about how the other feels is beyond me."

"What are you talking about? David doesn't love me. He can't, we've just met."

"You just love, I didn't. No, my dear, you've known one another for years. He's had a crush on you and has not let that go. He told you that himself." She reached her hand across the space between us and touched the back of my hand. "Look in his eyes really hard next time, really look at him. You won't be able to miss how he feels about you, I promise. Take the chance, Ree, feel free to be with him."

"I don't know, Mac. It's all so sudden. I may need time to get used to the idea. One thing is for sure your friendship is too important to me to lose."

"You're my best friend, Ree. You have been since I first met you. You're beautiful, smart and sexy. I have feelings for you I may never have for anyone else ever again." At that Mac let go of my hand and a distant look came across her face even though she stared right at me. "Besides, I've wanted to tell you something, but didn't know how. But now I think I can. Last night was the opportunity to both see what I really need in my life and the chance I've been waiting for to set the stage to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"I've met this guy. His name is George, and I think we've hit it off. He adores the kids." MacKenzie looked away from me now.

My mixed emotions just became curiously more confused.

"And no, we haven't had sex yet. Well, I did offer to give him a handjob the other night after the kids went to bed. Kind of felt sorry for him for all the hot snuggling we'd been doing and he had no relief or satisfaction for his part. But he wouldn't have it. He wanted to wait. He is the first guy that has ever turned down an offer like that."

She paused and I felt my heart sink, I knew something else was coming. I could feel my eyes water even more.

"I know it's meant to be, Reese. George came along at the right time. Just like David has come along at the right time for you. I think its right for George and me. I think its right for you and David. Maybe he's not the guy you will end up with for the rest of your life, but I can tell in just the last couple of days, you need a man. I can see it in your eyes and you know you can feel it in your heart."

I could not speak at first. I could only feel the water welling abundantly in my eyes as I heard the truth in my friend's words. I choked back emotions that seemed to conflict and yet seemed to be forming anew as I sat there.

Finally, the words did come.

"David is half my age and easily, very easily could have any young girl back on campus he wants. But I do need a man. He seems to know what I want already, and better, knows just how to do it. I do feel it, not just in my body, but yes, okay in my heart. I do want him. I want David."

Mac took my chin in her hand and lifted my head to look me directly in the eye. "Yes, Reese, he wants you, too. For him, last night, the whole weekend was all about you. Yes, he helped me get off a time or two and I even enjoyed him, but every time I looked at him, he was watching you. He had sex with me, but he made love to you."

*****

I had wiped my tears away and both of us girls were sitting at my kitchen table reading the paper when David walked in. I quickly jumped up and went to the stove, but as I did I noticed he was wearing his shorts. I knew, and I'm sure Mac did also; he had no underwear on under those. How could he when my girlfriend was sitting at my kitchen table wearing them.

"Good morning," Mac called to him over the paper.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" I greeted him next. "Since you pretty much missed out on a real breakfast yesterday morning can I offer you some bacon and eggs today?" I winked at him.

"That sounds great," he replied and he produced his now familiar broad grin I had already grown accustomed to. "It was the smell of bacon that woke me. I'm usually a big breakfast kind of guy."

He snuggled up behind me, wrapping his arms around my thin robe. Pulling me backwards into his arms, he dropped a quick kiss on my temple before bending down to rest his chin on my shoulder.

I rested the back of my head on his shoulder, ""So did you have a good night's sleep?"

"Pretty good actually. That's a nice bed you have there." David replied and grinned down at me.

He nibbled on my earlobe and before I knew it his lips were doing incredible things to my pulse. The sex had been great this weekend with that there was no doubt. But what exactly were the feelings David had for me? Was it just the sex or did he want me as his girlfriend? The two similar thoughts meshed as his lips caressed my neck.

I closed my eyes and made a wish. 'Please, don't let me lose this feeling, don't let me lose David.' I opened my eyes and took a deep breath...

I bounced my bottom back into his groin. "Go sit down. I'll bring you a plate."

David pecked me on the neck and then went to the table. Mac continued to read the paper while I cooked. At least she pretended to read the paper. But I caught her. When he wasn't looking in her direction, Mac was eyeing him up and down.

I had to admit it was hard to be jealous of her giving him the once over. I could not stop looking at him myself. David looked as hot this morning as he had looked Friday night when he first took off that robe at the lingerie party. He had a bit of bed head going himself but to be honest that just made him even sexier knowing he had gotten that coif from having lain in my bed last night.

"Here you go," I said as I placed the breakfast plate in front of David.

"Thank you," he said and immediately picked up the fork. As he ate, Mac and I watched him in fascination. I don't think he breathed between the first four or five bites. The poor young man was famished. I suppose he had worked up a very healthy appetite over night. I looked at Mac and we both grinned at one another. I had a feeling we were both thinking the same thing.

I went back to retrieve my own plate and brought it back and sat down. We all ate quietly for a few minutes until David had wolfed down his eggs and reached across the table for the sports page. He found both Mac and I sitting there staring at him and smiling.

"What?" he asked.

"What do you think?" Mac answered with another question.

"What are you two looking at?"

"For me, I just want to know what you want for dessert." Mac answered sheepishly this time.

"I didn't know breakfast came with dessert." David responded as he pulled the paper to his side of the table.

"Want some big boy?" Mac asked my lover. I could only guess she was coaxing his answering with a little help of her foot under the table between us as he jumped and looked down. Mac and I had played a lot of footsie at home or out in public.

"Want some what?" David stumbled cutely over his words as he looked at me. Then he stood up with his empty plate in hand. "Thanks for cooking breakfast, Reese, it was great." He said looking down at me.

I started to look up at him but from where I was sitting my eyes were nearly eye level with his loose shorts. "You're wel...come." I said now stumbling over my words and thoughts as I noticed the fly of his shorts was half unzipped and gaping open, his partially aroused manhood stared back at me.

Mac noticed it too as her voice broke, "Oh my, uh...David. I think you've just given Reese her answer on dessert."

He looked down and I think he honestly felt surprised himself at his exposure. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said and pulled on his fly trying to close it over himself when in fact, it only seemed to arouse the monster even more.

"I think I'll leave you all to a little breakfast dessert then." Mac said and stood. David's eyes widened when he saw for the first time she was wearing his boxers. Mac followed his eyes down to below her waist. "Oh, I hope you don't mind I borrowed these for a bit." Mac said as she pulled out the waistband and then snapped it back against her belly.

"I wondered where those were." David said and smiled at me instead of her.

"Alright then, I'll gather up my things and be on my way. I have to be home and cleaned up by noon anyway. Mom is bringing the kids back by then." She walked to the door but stopped short, then reached for the waistband of David's boxers and shoved them down her hips. "Oh, here, you may need these later."

I watched as she balled them up and tossed his boxers at him. They hit him square in the face. He grabbed them and looked at her as she stood there bare to the world. He and I both got one last look at that bushy black crotch of hers before she turned and walked out.

He looked back at me and realized I had caught him looking at Mac. I just bit my bottom lip, grinned and shook my head.

I stepped up to him. "I saw you ogling that girl. Of course, I can't blame you, I was too."

He came to me and pressed his body to mine again. I could feel his arousal through his shorts and my thin robe.

"I hope you don't mind," he said, "but it was you that did this to me and not your girlfriend."

"I did?" I said trying to put my own innocent face on, but knew I failed miserably, because I knew the hunger I had had for him all weekend was back.

"Yes, I just can't believe how beautiful you are," he said.

"I really did that?" I asked, trying harder to sound like an innocent coed, while at the same time caressing his erection with my hip. "Poor thing, I shouldn't be blamed if you can't keep that big boy tamed. But if you aren't comfortable you can take off your shorts if you'd like. Put those boxers back on, maybe Mac's wearing your underwear might get you even hotter."

"I don't need Mac to help get me hot. You are doing that just fine." He indeed did not need much more encouragement as he unbuttoned his shorts, slipped them down and tossed them and his boxers onto the kitchen counter. Without a pause he grabbed that 'big boy' in his huge fist and began to stroke it.

I was feeling a renewed hunger. But I was not ready to melt in front of him just yet. I tried to put up a mature front. "Now is that where dirty clothes go. You're not in your funky smelling boy's dorm room you know." I teased and took a step toward the counter and reached out to grab his clothes. Before I could, I felt his long arm come around my body and pull me backwards towards him.

The feeling of his body against mine instantly brought back memories of the past two evenings. I could feel my heart racing. My skin was warm and tingling slightly. He brought one hand up and pulled my hair back away from my cheek and leaned over to let his lips graze across the flushed skin of my neck.

I leaned back and let his hands wander. He reached down in front and loosened the small snaps on my robe. He tossed the folds back and his big strong hands immediately went to my bare skin. The touch was rough and smooth at the same time. His hands caressed my body, running up and down, back and forth, over my left breast, then my right, then both at the same time. It was as if he knew exactly what I wanted without asking.

He really did know my needs and wants already.

David grasped me at my hips and with his strong arms lifted me up onto the counter. He left me with my bottom resting on the very edge. Then with a devilish looking grin he pushed my legs open and up leaving me with my knees up and parted. The soles of my feet curled over the edge of the granite counter top. He lowered his head and slowly traced his tongue down from my knee on the right leg. About mid-thigh he turned his head and kissed back up the left one.

The second pass came and this time he paused when he came near my sex. When his tongue reached out and touched my bare lips I literally shrieked.

"Ohhh, David!"

I felt his hands cup the sides of my bottom as he pressed his face harder into me. I braced myself up on my elbows and looked down at him. All I could see was the top of his face and his sexy eyes. He looked directly up into mine. He made such an erotic sight, framed by my thighs, his short brown bangs already wet, and the sunlight coming through the window over the sink casting a warm glow upon my back and his face.

He sucked me hard, drawing my lips and then my clit into his mouth. I rocked back and forth and closed my eyes as I felt myself quickly approaching an orgasm so soon.

As he continued to lick and suck I could feel it build up until I came all in an unexpected sudden rush.

But David did not relent and instead only backed off enough to be able to keep kissing me down there again and again. His hand reached up and began circling lazily around my left breast, my smooth skin against the rough texture of his palm. My nipple was still hard, and although usually very sensitive after an orgasm, it responded to his new touch and hardened even more. An intense sensation rippled through my body between both points as his fingers increased their speed on my nipple and his tongue on my clit.

I could not remember the last time I'd felt like this, coming down from one orgasm and building to another so quickly. My whole being was warm and flushed and glowing. I felt so sexy and alive.

I could feel this one building slowly, nerves sending signals from all over my body then centering on two focal points. My nipple was so very hard between his fingers as he pinched slightly. He increased the speed and intensity of his tongue on my clit. I was almost there again.

"I'm yes, almost...oh my...there it is... now. there...yes...Yes!

My body tensed and my heart had to have stopped for more than a couple of seconds. Then all at once I exhaled releasing not only my breath but the full release of all feeling.

*****

It was minutes later when I regained control to find my one hand gripping the hand of his on my breast, the other balling his hair tightly in my fist, as my total orgasm escaped my body. I breathed deeply as the climax subsided. I shuddered, still feeling the last effects of sweet, warm tremors course through me. I finally sighed completely relaxed and at peace.

David leaned back, "Now that's what I call a breakfast dessert!"

I sat up and smiled down at his shiny wet face. "You're right. That was a great dessert, breakfast, lunch or dinner!"

I watched him stand and wipe the excess moisture from his lips. It was then I knew I wanted to ask him a question. I needed to know. But I didn't what to ask the direct question. I asked another.

"David, did you enjoy yourself last night?" I bit my lips waiting for the answer, hoping for more.

"I did. But what I really enjoyed was making love to you. I only want to make love with you."

"That makes me so very happy to hear, David." I stroked his cheek and looked at him like I had not before. I new I really was rapidly falling for him. "You know I may even agree with you and let you make love to me and only me any time you'd like." I started making small circles with my fingers down his strong neck and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "What if I asked you to make love to me right now?"

12