Tuition Time Ch. 09

Story Info
Reese & David, Exam Week; he gets A from Teacher!
11.5k words
4.7
35.5k
10

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had had a weekend sexual experience with a former student. I am the last teacher in the world that would ever think about sleeping with one of her students, especially since mine are so young now. But even when I taught in junior or senior high school for awhile I would never have entertained such an idea. Never.

Until...well, David Smalley.

But he wasn't my student anymore, I kept telling myself. He was many years removed from being my student. He was all grown up now, grown up in so many adult ways. And we had been together every night for over a week now. Last night was the first night we had not shared my bed. But last night I dreamed about him the minute I fell asleep. I remember the dream so distinctly, we were alone in my classroom and I was trying to get his pants off but I couldn't get them off because we were both so horny for one another, he with his raging hard-on, me with my sopping wet panties that clung to me. I woke up around midnight and found my hands between my legs and my bare crotch dripping wet. I woke up in a sweat with a damp spot under already me on the bed. Hurriedly I finished myself off, one hand shoving fingers up inside me and the other rubbing my clit hard until I came. There was no time to reach for the vibrator and no need for it. I finished myself off, masturbating as furiously as I ever had. My orgasm lasted several seconds. Then I started again. I couldn't stop thinking of David, fantasizing about his huge erection, his so very talented tongue. My clitoris was so very sore by the time I had cum three times last night.

Why did I let him go back to his dorm!

Tuesday morning before work I called my baby sister, Violet, to tell her what had happened. I couldn't hold it in and I was still slightly embarrassed to tell any of my close friends on the teaching staff. I told her the whole thing. I always told Vi everything, only this time it took me a week to let her know all about this one. There was still a guilty element to this whole torrid affair.

Vi sounded very thoughtful over the phone. "You know, I know older women have affairs with young men all the time. It's your turn now and you've happened to have found a special one."

That still did not reconcile the conflict I felt. "But isn't something wrong with this? Isn't it like having an affair with a student?"

"Well, for one thing he is not a student of yours anymore and second he certainly isn't a boy by any means. He's definitely all man where it counts most."

"And you don't think for his part he's just enjoying this fantasy of sleeping with his teacher?"

"So what! If you both enjoy it, and enjoy yourselves together, just flow with it. Fantasy is good." Vi giggled. "I'm not surprised he's attracted to you. You're a good-looking woman. But more important, how much have you thought about him?"

"Only every hour all night and morning long!" I proceeded to give her the abbreviated version of last night's masturbation marathon.

"Oh my!" Vi gasped at the other end of the line. "Look, if you're dreaming about him that much, once you start dreaming about a man like that, you're done girl."

"He's not a man, he's still a boy."

I heard Vi giggled. "Reese, he graduates from college next week. And besides, um, from what I saw the other night at Jenna's lingerie party sis he's big enough to be two men. Reese, David is no boy, he is all man. So what if you are an older woman. Sounds like you can be another kind of teacher and give some very hot private sex education lessons to that young man of yours. Beside's it's perfectly normal for an older woman to take a younger man as a lover."

"Nobody may consider it normal here at school. I'll probably get called into the principal's office at the first word that gets back to one of these older bitties here."

"He's such a big hunk. Damn, I'm actually envious he is so infatuated with you," her voice over the phone seemed to rise in tone and inflection then there was a short pause before she asked the next question. "So, what have you two done in bed so far?"

"Vi!" I squealed back over the line. I knew my baby sis always wanted to know all the intimate details of my love life. In fact, we had always shared too much about our sexual relationships, I had thought. She seemed to almost make a game of it all our lives. Since she'd been married, I came to know much more about her husband Mike than I ever should have.

"Well, I'm hurt it has taken you a week to tell me all this. But even more, as your married little sister I can still live vicariously through my horny single cougar of a sister now can't she? How big a bulge did you get out of him before you got him out of his pants that first night?"

"Hey, I'm not the big slut you've been and I'm not about to be, so we'll just keep some things private."

"Yea, right and what are you wearing to school today?"

"None of your business." I knew where she was going with this. We'd had this conversation before when I had called her to talk about other lovers.

"Come on, you can tell your sister. Remember we've been confiding in one another about our sex lives ever since I caught you diddling yourself back when you were fourteen and I was ten. I can always tell your mood and your serious intentions by the way you dress. Now tell me."

"I'm wearing a skirt and a blouse if you really have to know." I bit my lip knowing that was not going to be enough information for her. I knew what she was reaching for and looking in the mirror at what I had on, I knew she was not going to be satisfied until I told her.

"Tell baby sis now. You can do it." She pulled.

"Alright, I have on my brown knee length skirt and a white button up blouse. And heels of course."

"The three inchers I bet." She knew I wore these heels when I felt sexy. "And that skirt is pulled up under that untucked blouse to where it's more like three or four inches above your knees, showing off some good thigh. And what about the blouse, the top two buttons are undone I bet aren't they." I looked at my self in the mirror and realized my sister had pegged me. I tugged at my skirt and shoved it down an inch or two and quickly buttoned one of the two loosened ones.

"No. No, I'm wearing it the way it was made to be. You don't know me at all." I bit my lip again, knowing after all these years she could tell a lie in my voice.

"Now the clincher is you aren't wearing a bra are you. You always go braless when you are really horny. Those nipples of yours get so huge when you are turned on, there's no bra made that can contain them."

"Shut up! I do so have a bra on. And I don't get that noticeably excited even when I don't wear a bra. Besides there is a dress code for teachers. A bra is part of it."

"First off, your nips do get perked up and show themselves off very prominently when you get overly excited. I wouldn't doubt they are perked up at this very moment with you thinking of that young hunk. I bet they are even very sensitive and uncomfortable in that old lady teacher's bra of yours, too." I didn't have to look down, she was right, my nipples were standing up proudly and they did ache and feel very constrained in the cups of my bra. I shrugged my shoulders a couple of times trying to make them more comfortable. "That's another reason I'd like to have your boobs instead of mine. Going braless might work if you're built like you are, all firm and round and just a petite size. But it's a big mistake for me to walk around without a lot of support."

"And you know I've always wondered what it would be like to have big ones like yours."

"Yea, right. Now that I'm getting older, had the kids and all they aren't what they used to be."

"I'm still always going to be jealous."

"I'd rather think I should be the jealous one. Here you are older than me and yours are still so very firm and nicely shaped. You're the lucky one. All perky and other than at your school you can go without a bra anytime you really feel like it."

"David did say he really does like my breasts." I pictured David and me in bed the other night as he massaged them gently in his big strong hands. "I love the way he handles them. It's like he takes so much care in making sure I feel so very good all the time. I've never had a man or a woman focus so much on my body and my pleasure. He's...well, he's..."

"Sis, you are completely wrapped up in this young man and you aren't going to rest until you give in to your heart's desire. Besides, when you know you can unzip him and find a huge nine inches, what else can you do? I've never even had one that big. I'd never seen a whole nine inches in real life before the other night at Jenna's party. He almost traumatized me when I looked back at Mikey's huge thingy the first time. And although I think my hubby's still big, it will be hard to forget what David's looked like. But as they say size isn't everything. There is one thing that really matters more and that is can he keep it hard long enough until you cum, too?"

"Good grief, Vi."

"Well, can he? That's what you take a younger lover for, right, why else? He needs to be able to screw for hours on end. And even though you have this peculiar conflict with having a guy inside you, damn it, who cares if you are sore after! It's better than having a forty year old guy do you and then roll off and go to sleep after one lousy orgasm. Not that Mikey is like that by any means, but speaking of that, just how many times has that young man been able to cum in one night?"

I wanted to scream back through the receiver at her once again. It was none of her damn business. But I felt my breath catch in my lungs and I paused, thinking as my body initially spoke for me. A sudden gush of warm liquid filtered through my insides and down into my underwear as I thought about the weekend and the last night, Monday night with David. I exhaled finally and the words rolled off my tongue as if another woman spoke them, "Well, if you count from after dinner to just before breakfast, he's cum four times a couple of nights."

"Oh my gosh!" She laughed. "How lucky can you get? I'm not sure Mikey ever came that much even in our younger and wilder days."

I blushed a deep crimson at thinking about my sister working on her husband trying to get him hard for a second round. That and my knowing David seemingly stayed hard. He'd cum and seemingly wilt for only a few minutes before he was up and ready again. "With David I don't have to worry about him not getting hard again. I've never seen him naked for more than five minutes without a hard-on."

"Yes, I know its amazing and all. And I'm standing here feeling so very horny thinking about it." I really was thinking about David's huge manhood inside me, "but suppose David is really too much for me after awhile? Right now it stretches me so far. It feels good now, but what if after awhile I can't stand it?"

"Reese, I'd never say this to Mike's face, mostly because it never used to be a problem and he still satisfies me so well, but after two kids I'm not nearly as tight down there as I used to be and even though Mikey is not little in the manly department himself, it still doesn't fill me up like it used to." I heard Vi sigh. "David's more than a dream sis. You need to get past your inhibitions and enjoy him."

I looked over at the clock on my nightstand. I was already five minutes late leaving for school.

"I gotta go. Thanks for the encouragement little sis."

*****

I sat in my chair behind my wooden teacher's desk and tried to concentrate on grading papers while the kids were out for P.E. For the better part of the forty-five minute period I was able to keep my mind on my task. Somewhere into the marking of the papers though I glanced up at the classroom door and out of my memory I saw the younger David, back when he was in my middle school class, walk in carrying his books and go sit at his desk. He opened his book and started reading.

I blinked and he was gone.

I smiled inwardly and went on to the last small stack of papers I had to grade.

It must have been only moments later when I looked back up at the empty desks in front of me. This time another vision came into focus. Now it was college-aged David sitting in the front row. He looked at me and I looked at him. He must have seen in my eyes that I wanted him. I tried to suppress the desire I had for him, but it was impossible.

My hand trembled around the grading pencil. I could feel my cheeks flush. It made him smile.

He shifted in his seat, moving his legs apart. I looked down and could see the obvious growing bulge in his jeans.

In my whole teaching career I had never imagined one of my teenaged students having a fantasy of me. When he told me about his year of fantasizing about me I was taken aback. When he went on to tell me the other night he had continued fantasize about me and masturbate to the though of me over the last several years I was incredibly overcome with both embarrassment and extreme lust. The latter overwhelming the first. Right now I only felt hotter as I pictured him jerking off his big stiff manhood there inside my classroom. If only I had known how he was looking at me that way back then, or realizing he was getting off back in his bedroom at home thinking about me. But what would I have really done? I was his teacher back then. He was only a young teen boy back then. But now that I stared at him in my mind sitting in my classroom front row now, I felt a familiar tingle in my damp labia as I saw him as the college-aged David. He was all grown up and with that impressive hard member in his big fist, pumping away for me.

I continued to smile at 'him', my thighs clamped together as my gaze alternated between his face and his crotch. I could actually picture him jerking up and down on his huge erection. I wondered right then how he had pictured me back when he was fourteen. I wondered if stared at me in front of the class, if he imagined me naked under my plaid skirt, or did he picture me totally naked. Maybe he fantasized me bending over my old desk so he could thrust hard and deep into me from behind...that made me exude another small trickle of moisture.

"Don't touch me!" I jumped when I heard the shrill voice outside my classroom door. Another class was walking by. A young girl must have been protesting the usual playful hallway assault of a fellow classmate.

That was enough to break the feeling for the moment. I released the tight grip on my grading pencil and unconsciously parted my thighs, releasing the pressure I had not consciously realized had built there. I looked up at the clock and saw it was 1:45. My young students were coming back from their time of kickball or other group game they surely played this afternoon with young first year P.E. teacher Miss Harper. It was only another ninety minutes until the school day ended. But I wasn't sure I could make it that much longer without falling apart.

Could I?

The images of David's nude body kept coming to me every few minutes no matter whether I was at the chalkboard or walking through the neatly lined desks. I couldn't teach like this. Yes, I needed to go home. But that would not satisfy me. David would not be there. We had made a promise. We would stay away from one another until his exams were over in a couple of days, by the end of the week. It was Wednesday. I would not see him until Friday. That was best for David and his senior year. He would be graduating in a little over a week.

I closed my eyes and tried to gather my thoughts. It felt like it was going to be another five hours and not an hour and a half before the school day ended.

We normally worked on reading for our last period on Wednesdays. I had the children read a half page each aloud for the first half hour. After discussing the story for a few more minutes they went to their workbooks. The class was quiet except for the scratching of pencil on paper and an occasional tapping foot. This had to be the best-behaved class I had had in years. Usually every year I'd have at least one rambunctious child whispering and cajoling another classmate into getting into trouble. Not this class. They worked away, heads down.

Only forty-five minutes of class left. I could make it. Maybe.

I looked out at my class. They were busy working away. Then I looked over at the empty desk in the first row. That was Mark's seat, he was out sick today. But it was also where an hour earlier the image of my aroused lover, my young David came into my mind's eye. There 'he' was again. This time his hand was rubbing up and down the denim of his jeans. The bulge he was rubbing was so obvious.

Before I knew what I was doing my free hand slowly trailed down the inside of my own thigh. As I watched David in my mind, my legs parted as if inviting his hand, actually my own fingers, up under my skirt, closer and closer to my damp cotton panties.

I stared at 'him', and it was if I could feel my hand pressing against his jeans. I could swear I felt him leak his precious fluid through the denim onto my palm.

Then I realized it was actually me as I found consciously the crotch of my panties close to soaking wet.

I had to have David now. I looked at 'him' and saw 'him' raising his hand all of a sudden...

I blinked and realized I saw one of my current young student's hand was raised in the seat one row back. My hand stole away from between my legs and I abruptly came back into teacher mode. I pushed my skirt back down, rose reluctantly and walked back to his desk.

"Yes, Paul?" I stood beside his desk and bent down to see what he wanted.

"Ms. Mathews, I was having a hard time with this word." He pointed to the middle of the page and the word 'encounter'.

I pronounced it for him, " 'Encounter' Here it means when you come upon someone unexpectedly, when Jesse and Naomi meet when he is running around at the park. It was a surprise. What did Jesse think when he saw Naomi for the first time?"

"Oh, I got it, Ms. Mathews. He at first thought Naomi was just another girl. Then he saw her play kickball and liked her."

"Uh, that's one though. Yes, good for you." I patted him on the shoulder and he went back to writing. A little lover boy in the making there I thought.

As I walked back to my desk all I could think of was what David thought of me the first time he encountered me again after all these years. After encountering him as a grown man I no longer thought of him in ways found in an elementary school textbook. I was so relieved to be back in my chair, safely back out of the view of my students, at least where I could deliberately begin to touch myself once again. Here I was up in front of twenty-two innocent boys and girls, none of whom could have suspected a thing. I found myself taking more of a risk than I ever imagined I possibly ever could in my twenty years of teaching.

With a trembling hand, I pulled my back skirt up and slipped my free hand over the damp underwear as quietly and casually as I possibly could. The classroom was virtually silent except for pages turning and pencils scratching on paper once again. Slowly I rubbed over that one place that made any fear of being caught irrelevant. I gently coaxed the little bud out of its home, while still keeping all my movements safely hidden behind and under my desk.

I looked out at my class and saw all the young heads down and hard at work. I then looked down at myself and saw just a little pink morsel poking out under my panties. Scanning the room for a moment all I saw were the tops of studious heads engrossed in making good on their test. Taking the chance, I unobtrusively cupped my left breast and gave the nipple a quick pinch.

Suddenly I noticed a boy in the third row, Steven, looking at me. I did a quick scan of all the other heads, all were down and working.