Tuition Time Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fixed my eyes on Steven and waited breathlessly for him to get back to his studies. Just as the young boy put his head back down to his workbook, I leaned back over my own desk and the papers in front of me, pretending to examine the kid's work as I pumped and pumped my fingers into my hot hole within my white undies. I had not dared imagine it would get this far as my fingers did their work between my thighs here in my classroom. I was fast on the verge of the orgasmic finale.

I bit my lip to keep from screaming my pleasure as the orgasm seared through my body.

Seconds later I stared blankly out across the room in complete shock at realizing what I had just done.

"Are you alright, Ms. Mathews?" A soft voice came from the front row of student desks.

My head shot over to a where girl in the front row of little desks was staring right at me.

I swallowed hard and took a breath. "Um, yea, I'm just a bit warm, I guess. Thank you for asking Ellen." I said, hoping I didn't sound or look totally guilty. I forced myself to calm my breathing then lifted my gaze to the slow ticking clock on the wall.

...five more minutes!

Finally the bell rang. After saying goodbye to my children, I closed the door and leaned my back against it. With a grin across my lips I rested a moment, thinking about just how young and vibrant I felt. David had reentered my life less than ten days ago and already he had changed my life.

I did finally gather myself together, put the room back in order and stopped by to drop off some papers in the front office before I left school. I could swear Ms. Beacher, the longtime school secretary could see on my face the recent remnants of my classroom indiscretion. But I just smiled and she gave me her usual midweek greeting.

"Another hump day down, Ms. Mathews. Do have a nice hump day evening."

I went to my little red Honda and sped out of the teacher's lot a bit quicker than usual. I stopped by the cleaners then continued the rush home. Wednesday was not only 'hump day' it was also my midweek afternoon to visit the gym. I was thankful for being in the teaching profession where I had most late afternoons to get to the gym and summers to fill with hiking and going to the beach or other outdoor activities. This afternoon it was gym time.

When I got back to my condo I put my purse on the table near the front door. As I was about to walk away, I looked up and caught my reflection in the hall mirror. I could see myself from head to mid-thigh.

"You're in pretty good shape for forty year-old hag," I told myself.

Over the last few days I was told I looked 'fine', 'better than fine' were the exact words from a very healthy young man named David Smalley. A virile young man who could probably have any girl on his college campus he'd like. Maybe he was just being kind to me with his words. Maybe he was just saying all the right things just to have sex with me, an older woman, and the fulfillment of his teacher fantasy.

I shrugged my shoulders and raised my arms above my head in a little stretch anticipating my workout. The white waist length blouse was untucked and gapped leaving a show of midriff skin above my knee length skirt. I looked at myself again and felt the burning desire I had been feeling for the last couple of days without David come rushing back over me.

I stood there in my foyer and watched myself as I slipped off the blouse. I stood now in my skirt and lace trimmed bra. I smiled down at that bra. It wasn't Victoria Secret sexy, but it matched my similarly lace trimmed cotton panties. It was a purchase I had made at a lingerie shop at the beach last year. Simple but sexy. Right now I felt very sexy.

I looked down at my bra. My breasts tingled. I wondered what David really saw in them. They were really small compared to most women. But even as I looked down at them I had to admit, again for forty, my boobs were still rather firm and they sat up nicely. I ran my left hand down the middle of my bra, with my less than spectacular cleavage, then on down over my tummy. Again, I had to do a little bragging to myself.

"You have a nice flat tummy don't you girl." I told the not so young girl in the mirror as her fingers spread out across a reasonably flat stomach. I felt that tingle again as I reached for the button and then the zipper on my skirt. Once loosened it fell quickly to the floor at my feet.

I watched the girl in the mirror as she placed her hands on her hips and slid those lace trimmed cotton panties on down. My eyes took in the thin strip of brown hair just above her sex. It was a little bushy today.

"I think you need a little trim down there." I told my reflection. I had been keeping it trimmed short and very neat. However, the last couple of weeks I had let it go. I softly stroked across the curly pubes with the backs of my fingers. I could feel how much fluffier it had gotten in such a short time. As I fluffed it up some more, all I could think of was David's cute nose teasing through that hair instead of my fingers. I thought back over the last few days, yes, this had been my most satisfying time with a man. I had never felt more constantly horny than I had since being David. All I could think about day and night was being with him.

I shook my head and steadied myself. I snatched my blouse and bra off the foyer stand and bent down to grab my skirt and underwear then headed back to the bedroom.

I usually wore a pair of my tight knee length sports shorts to the gym, but instead today opted for a pair of loose fitting running shorts and didn't bother putting any underwear back on. I did top it off with a favorite blue short sport bra. It was soft and easy fitting work out clothes that left me plenty of room to maneuver if I wanted. I smiled inside to myself and went back out to the front door and stopped to get my keys from my purse. I saw that woman in the mirror again.

"You look hot girl!" I did enjoy the way her small breasts still showed themselves off well despite the efforts of the snug sporty bra. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Then it was off to my local gym.

*****

A few young men were coming out of the gym entrance as I walked up. I was feeling so good about myself I did something I rarely did as a single woman around young men at the gym, I smiled at them and spoke, "Good evening guys. Did you have a good workout?"

All four young men immediately stopped and looked at me. They looked like college age boys, about David's age actually. The taller blond boy finally said, "Uh, yea, I guess we did, weights and all. It was a good evening." He and the other three continued to look me over without much subtlety.

I felt for a moment like I was back in college. I did get my share of looks back then. The natural urge to flirt came out in me as the breeze blew through my long brown hair and across my skin. I felt the air flow up under my shorts, which reminded of not having worn any underwear. That was something else I did back in college, not wear underwear. This all made me feel rather youthful once again. I knew I had had a certain bouncy spring to my step already as I walked up to the gym door, but as the polite young man held it for me I really felt a youthful energy.

"Thank you so much." I said and knowingly winked at him.

He said, "No problem, ma'am."

And with that my coed fantasy instantly crumbled. 'Ma'am'. What worse term could a young man use to deflate a near middle-aged woman's ego? I walked on into the gym my smile slightly tarnished and my step back to just a practiced mature graceful gait.

Now, I had always been athletic in high school, on both the volleyball and softball teams actually. I had also only started this new intense workout regimen six months ago and had actually been following it pretty religiously. All the hard work had paid off to the point my slim five foot five figure had returned and I was back down to a hundred and ten pounds. I just wish slimming down had done more than firm up my abs and butt and had also boosted my tiny A-cups. I stood there looking in the mirror at that woman again.

"You still look pretty good." I whispered to 'her'.

Okay, maybe I couldn't compete with my girlfriends and baby sister in the boob department, but I grinned inside and out at having given them a run for their money having snagged my young man.

Sometime later I was leaning over the workout bench to catch my breath, when I felt someone walk up beside me. I thought I recognized the shorts. When I stood up erect, I got a better look and realized it was one of the young men I had talked to on the way in to the gym an hour earlier.

The young man brushed his wavy blond hair out of his engaging blue eyes. I had not noticed those as much earlier.

"Hi," he said brightly, "you're still here huh?"

"Well, yes," I chuckled, "still have more to do in my session today. What are you doing back? Thought you and your friends left awhile ago."

"Oh, nothing, I just thought I'd squeeze in a few more reps on the legs."

"You can't get enough of this?" I said with a bit of a teasing lilt and tossed my hair back.

"Sure, it feels good to get a little extra work in some days." He flexed his arms back and his muscular chest stretched his tank top to the limits. "If I don't drag my ass out here a little more often I lose what I gain every week."

I had to laugh, "Well, actually, I'm not all that enthused about being out here so often myself, but I'm not as young as I used to be, so I need it."

"What? You look great to me," the young man said as he eyed me up and down, even more intently than at the door earlier.

Any other time I may have been uncomfortable with such a close and personal scrutiny. This afternoon I was rather flattered and enjoyed it.

"Besides, what are you barely in your thirties or something?"

Okay, young man I could kiss you! "I appreciate the compliment, but I'm a bit older than that. Anyway, I'm a sweaty mess right now anyway." I pressed back my damp bangs.

"I think it's rather cute, to be honest." His blue eyes gleamed at me.

I know I must have blushed. I opened my mouth to provide another deflection of his compliment, but quickly caught myself. I was already the older woman bedding one young man, I didn't need to be flirting with another one. Although obviously he was trying very hard to get me.

I tried to brush off the feelings, "Well, I have to get back to my workout. I am meeting friends a little later."

"Sure. Maybe I'll see you here some other afternoon." He winked and then strode off in the direction of the room with the free weights.

Before I realized what I was doing I stared at that firm butt of his in those tight gray shorts.

I shut my eyes and shook my head. I was so much more than worked up. Everything was reminding me of David. I had David naked in my bed in my mind. I grinned to myself and wondered what these boys would think of an older, somewhat sophisticated woman, thinking the naughtiest things of what I wanted to do with my young lover?

I went on and finished my routine.

When I got home I went to my laptop to check my e-mail. I had one from David only a half an hour old. What was he doing! He was supposed to be studying. The subject line read, "Thinking of You!" I got a rather huge smile. He was thinking about me this evening, too!

I opened the note and it read,

"Hi Reese, just thought I'd drop you a note to tell you I was thinking about you. I can't stop thinking about you. Love, David. P.S. -- Yes, I'm studying!"

I grinned. It was a short note, but it made me feel so good to know my young lover was still thinking of me.

Before I knew it and before I realized I was violating my own established rule leaving him alone this week...

"Hi David. I cannot stop thinking of you either. It makes me feel so good to know you are thinking of me also. The only time it's a problem is in class, when one of my 3rd graders interrupts one of my hot daydreams of you, 'Ms. Mathews, it looks like you are thinking real hard today.' or 'Ms. Mathews...Ms. Mathews I have to go to the bathroom.' Anyway, no, I cannot get you off my mind. Not that I want to! I've been to the gym already and now I'm heading out in a few minutes to meet some of the girls for a movie. Jenna, Violet, and Dee are going. We are going to see that new one, The Bourne Ultimatum, with that hottie Matt Damon. I'll try not to drool over myself as I watch Matty! Okay, talk to you soon. Love, Reese."

I did miss him so, I wanted him so!

Then I realized I would not see him for at least a couple more days. Now it would not be until Friday afternoon that I would see him at the earliest. His last exam was over at 11:00, but I wouldn't be out of class until 3:30.

I mentally snapped myself out of my daydream and got into the shower. How I kept from playing with myself there under the hot flowing water I'll never know, but I did. I think I knew masturbating just wasn't going to cut it this time. I needed to have David with me the next time I had a satisfying orgasm.

I made it back out to the bedroom to get dressed and then out the door for the evening out with the girls.

*****

We four catty women sat in the theater watching the action thriller passing our tub of popcorn up and down the row. I was well into the movie when my peaceful respite in the darkness was disturbed by the buzz and vibration of my cell phone. It was buried in my purse at my side. I could feel the vibration against my hip. I tried to ignore it, but by the third buzz I went to rummage in my bag and lifted it out. With a flick of my thumb the phone opened and the bright light of the tiny screen lit up my face. I quickly looked to my left and met Jenna's gaze. She frowned at first then after glancing down at the lit screen she looked back up at me with a huge grin before she turned back to the movie screen.

I looked down at the tiny screen in my hand and read the words across it. The first was a name, it read 'David'. It was a text message. I didn't get many text messages, none before David actually. Young David had started me on the new high-tech novelty. This also proved he was thinking about me even when his mind should have been on other things, like studying for finals.

I read the short message as it scrolled across the screen, 'Would love to see you naked!'

I grinned for a moment then realized how he really should be studying. I decided to tell him so. I replied, but also added something a little mischievous.

'Stop playing with yourself Study'. I felt myself blush in the dark as I pressed the 'SEND' button.

A minute, then another passed and no response. I guess he had gone back to his books after all. I got ready to drop the cell back in to my purse when it vibrated in my hand. I looked to my right this time and saw my baby sister Violet totally engrossed in the movie, shoving a few more kernels of popcorn into her mouth. My phone was not bothering her.

I flipped the phone open with my thumb once again.

The new message slid across the screen, 'Want to study you! Play with you'

Before I could get a broad smile out I got nudged on my right side.

"What did he say?" Jenna whispered.

"What? Nothing. He just, oh nothing." I know if she could see my face clearly it would have given me away.

"I don't believe you. What's the message say?" Jenna asked just over a whisper this time.

"Huh? What message?" I replied almost absently as other sexy thoughts of David kept racing through my mind.

I was sure David had to know what his sexy text messages were doing to me. I wondered if he sat there in his dorm room picturing me sitting here in this dark theater tapping away on my cell phone, the whole time getting wetter and wetter for him.

As I thought that naughty thought, my thumbs were already tapping out a reply.

"My Panties Are Wet", I pressed 'Send'.

I knew I should stop now. If I refused to answer he'd have to go back to his studies.

The cell phone vibrated almost immediately this time. I jumped almost out of my seat.

"I Am Hard For You" I read the scrolling words.

Before Jenna could read this one, I folded my phone back up. I tried to ignore the image the message portrayed. But I immediately felt a sensation deep inside my body, right from the familiar feelings of this past week. I knew, without a doubt, that I was going to need a very satisfying orgasm before the night was out. My trusty vibey would need fresh batteries.

My cell vibrated once again. I resisted for a moment, but could not avoid seeing my lover's latest sexy note.

"Come to Parking Lot...I'm waiting"

No way! What was he doing? He couldn't be.

In less then a minute I knew what I had to do. I got up out of my seat, cell phone in one hand, purse in the other. I slid by Violet and Dee, whispering to them that I'd be right back. I nearly knocked the tub of popcorn from Dee's hands in the rush to get by her.

I walked up the aisle toward the door, but once out the door I literally ran out to the concession area. All I could think of was getting to David. I quickly tried to get my bearings and the exit to the parking area. I finally found the sign and tried to walk towards it at a womanly pace, trying not to look to haggard.

But now outside, the warm early summer air upon my face, it brought me to another reality. This was completely irrational. I was a forty-two year-old third grade teacher. I was a responsible adult not a care free horny coed any more. I didn't go chasing irresponsibly after boys.

Then my cell phone vibrated in my hand. My heels clicked on the asphalt as my legs shook under my skirt. I'd not had trouble walking in heels since I was thirteen, but now it was nearly impossible to keep my balance as I sensed the vibration of the cell in my hand long after it stopped.

I looked down at the little screen. "I see you...Look left"

I almost gave myself whiplash I looked up so fast. There on the edge of the parking lot I saw headlights flash.

I tried to force myself to walk, but once I saw David's Ford Escape I broke into a sprint. When I got to within a few strides of his car he pushed the passenger side door open. I fumbled with trying to get in and nearly dropped both purse and cell phone to the parking lot. I could not believe the pleasure that was building inside me. And my lover had not even touched me as yet.

He was grinning.

"You, young man have a lot of nerve!" I turned to him where he sat in the driver's seat staring at me.

He didn't say a word but pulled me to him for a kiss. We kissed forever it seemed.

I was feeling so horny by now, my eyes closed, and I didn't want to let him go. But I also realized in our clench I had my right hand on my lower belly just inches from my womanhood. My left hand between us had my phone firmly pressed to my thigh.

Finally he parted our lips and eased back into his driver's seat. He looked at me with the hottest gaze. Then I noticed he still had his cell in his hand. Without looking away from me he tapped a couple of keys. My cell vibrated in my hand and against my bare thigh.

He did it again. But he grinned even broader this time.

I grinned back and with a very uninhibited action I opened my legs and pulled my skirt up. He saw I had no panties. I had not bothered to out any on after I showered. I really had felt like a coed again and had reverted back to going sans underwear. I had no bra on either.

As he watched and I continued to pant from the exertion of the run and lusty excitement, I slid my cell phone up against my sex.

He knew what I wanted. I looked him in the eye with my own heated gaze and only heard him tap the keys on his cell pad once more. In seconds my cell buzzed, vibrated in my hand, but now it was up against my wet, eager sex.