Tuition Time Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hunched down in my seat, sucked in a deep breath and lay my head back. Without saying a word, I pressed my phone tighter to my sex and nodded.

He tapped his cell again without taking his eyes off me. Now the buzz felt like he was giving me a very sexy kiss down there.

Then as if we both pictured that famous commercial at the same time, he clearly whispered, "Can you hear me now?"

"Mmmmm. Indeed." Was all I could mumble.

"Who's there?" He teased and punched the speed dial again.

My finger was rubbing furiously over my clitoris now. He knew I was getting closer and closer.

"One last call, please David, one more call...please!"

I trembled with such extreme pleasure as I felt the orgasm growing in my wet cunty. I watched David's long fingers pushed a couple of keys on his cell. Then he paused, smiled, and pushed one last button. I knew he had speed dialed me once more. Every muscle in my body tensed knowing what was coming. My mouth opened spontaneously and I felt as much as heard the long moan emanate from deep in my throat.

I closed my eyes for a moment and felt my nipples hardening in response to the eroticism of the moment.

My body jerked with the vibrations, my eyes squeezed closed even tighter and I bit my bottom lip. Within seconds the orgasm in small waves became big ones as pure pleasure washed over me. My hips lurched upward wildly and I know I groaned and puffed loudly as I came.

I dropped the phone on the floor. Then I just sat there in satisfied silence.

*****

I must have taken a moment to recover because when I opened my eyes to look around I realized my cell phone was down between my high heels which were still pressed hard into the floor board of David's car. I looked over at him and saw him staring at me. A girlish laugh came from somewhere inside me.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked

"It's just funny," I said in a soft voice.

"What's funny?" he asked beginning to chuckle himself now, infected with my levity of the situation.

"Here with you in your car. I never parked with a guy in high school or college." I honestly remembered my younger days. "And here I am in my forties sitting in a car with a college guy getting a high-tech pleasuring."

"Right, so you weren't too bad for your first time."

My ridiculous girlish giggles started up again.

"What do think about when you play with yourself?" David asked.

"All depends, I guess." I answered.

"Like a fantasy of some kind?" He continued to inquire.

"I guess," I raised my eyebrows, "girls can have fantasies too you know."

It was like he was genuinely amazed and it was only another reminder of how young this man was, not immature young, but young in years and life experiences.

"So what is one of your fantasies Miss Mathews?" David asked me putting on a somewhat innocent demeanor now.

"Oh, Mr. Smalley, I couldn't possibly tell a young man such as you of such naughty things." I said with the coyest look possible on my face. But I was also squirming in my seat, my skirt barely covering a very damp sex.

He certainly made no attempt to hide the bulge growing in his pants as he spread his legs out on either side of the steering wheel.

"Would you like me to do something about that for you?" I smiled and nodded toward his obvious predicament. "I'm serious. I would not mind helping you get off young man. I am a very helpful teacher."

"You are also a very sexy teacher, Miss Mathews." David added, as he stretched out his legs, and hunched down in his seat. "But I don't think we should be doing this."

I turned in my seat facing my twenty-one year old lover.

"Oh come on," I mockingly pleaded, "you've got to know how horny you've made me young man. That gorgeous muscular body of yours sitting out in my class every fourth period. And this very inviting bulge that stares up at me every day from under your desk, just like he's staring at me right now." I slid my hand up his leg and ran it down between his thighs. I could feel his manhood lengthening even under my touch.

"I really don't think, uh, your principal would approve, Miss Mathews." He said, with a little hitch in his voice this time.

"Oh, I think if my principal got a look at this big thing," I gave him a little squeeze, "she'd likely be fighting me over you."

This time David fell silent, but grinned broadly and eased deeper into the driver's seat. His manhood throbbed under my fingers now.

"I've shown you mine, now you should show me yours. How about it big man?" I giggled.

"Oh no, Miss Mathews. I have admired you for some time and fantasized about being with you for so long." David sat there almost nonchalantly running a couple fingers down under the waistband of his shorts. His impressive young bulge seemed to stretch still further down his leg under my view and my touch.

"Mmmm, that looks nice what you have there young man." I purred.

David sat there and inhaled deeply.

"Come on get your big boy toy on out here. I showed you mine now I want to see yours!" I teased him as I reached up to pull on the tab of his fly. "Take it on out and let's play with it."

"I don't know about this, Ms. Mathews." He started to lower the zipper of his shorts before he got the last word out. With the silence of the night and car, the sound of his zipper rang loudly in my ears. My eyes are transfixed on the opening in his pants as he reached into the fly of his boxers. In the dim light I was desperate to see that huge manly specimen for the first time in too many days.

It came out and extended well up over his hand. It was incredibly big already and still wasn't fully hard.

I reluctantly lifted my gaze and fluttered my eyelashes as innocently as I could manage in this most adult situation and said, "Well, I guess you sure have shown me yours."

"Um hmm." David mumbled as he gasped and stroked the impressive length.

David's manhood was not only huge it was truly gorgeous; it suddenly grew as straight as I had ever seen a male sex organ, the deep pink coloring, even the thick veins running up the shaft were just perfectly designed and placed. All of that beauty culminated in the absolutely sexiest, bulging circumcised head a girl could ever want. It was so perfect not only to look at, but to want to wrap lips around and yes even me, to feel sliding thickly up inside my wet insides.

David's head was now back against the head rest, his eyes closed and his mouth open. He was not stroking himself anymore, but was holding it in place at the base, squeezing himself and making the head swell even more. Then he circled the base of his shaft with his left thumb and index finger, which pushed his pubic hair down, making it look still longer.

"Do you think it's..." glancing down at it, I'm taken aback by how much thicker and longer it looked from the side in the shadows of street lights, "big enough?"

"Well, what do you think?" I asked him back.

I reached out and wrapped my fingers around the thick shaft just above his fingers. And it was so very hot to the touch. My bright red painted fingernails only partially encased his shaft, as the shiny polish flashed in the artificial light. "I like it. I think you're plenty big actually."

He looked so incredibly sexy with me holding him in my hand. I tightened my fingers around his shaft and slowly glided up his length. I slid my hand up his length until I held him just under that fantastically thick mushroom shaped crown. Before I even got close to the head, I'd caused the clear liquid that had pooled in that little opening to ooze and begin to run down the crown.

"Oh, my!" I nearly gasped as I watched a continued stream of clear pre-cum flow slowly out of that tiny hole and trickle its way down over my fingers.

I carefully released him but scooped up some of that pre-cum with my index finger. I held it up in the glare of the lights for a moment and watched it drip down another two knuckles. Before I could exhale I popped my wet finger into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," I slowly murmured as I removed the finger relishing the taste. "I love how a young twenty-one year old tastes these days. Mmm, it tastes so good."

"I know I should be back studying and we promised not to see each other for a few days, but I couldn't be without you. I needed to see you tonight. I was too distracted to study and longer. I need a fix." David spoke as he caressed my cheek softly.

I lifted my head and gave him my best sultry look. "I know we promised too, but I need you too. All I want to feel right now is this manly thing between my lips." I pulled on his rock hard manhood. "Does that feel good?"

"Oh yea." He more hummed than spoke.

I looked up into his grinning smile. "Let's see if the teacher can make her pupil really happy."

He groaned when I covered his swollen head with my mouth and began sucking his head into my mouth. I drew back and tugged on his shaft a couple of times. I pulled until another tiny drop of fluid had gathered at the tip. This time I leaned forward and licked it up. As I looked up into his eyes I licked my lips, tasting him, then I kissed the head once more, parted my lips and allowed the head to slip easily back into my mouth. His thickness filled my cheeks as his length pushed in and he moaned above me.

My lips stretched and began to ache as I wrapped around him. It was then I had a series of flash backs. There was not a guy I had taken in my mouth that I could not swallow far enough until my chin at least touched his bushy pubic hair. But it was not so with David as I tried to push him to the back of my throat. I took him in as far as I could take him only to still come no closer than a few inches above his pubes. I tried to relax more, as more of him rested in my mouth now. I couldn't hold him that deep for very long, and I finally pulled away looking down, almost ashamed.

"I'm sorry," I said softly, "I know this is something men like so much, getting deep into a woman's throat. But you are just too big lover."

David's fingers gently stroked my hair as I looked up at his face. He looked down at me with a smile on his that seemed both proud and understanding. "You are so wonderful," he said softly, "you don't have to do any more."

"But I want to," I said, trailing off into silence as I went back to his big shaft and covered it once more with my eager mouth. It was also then I realized again how good his lovely young manhood tasted. Before I had met David, it had been so very long since I had had another man's sex in my mouth, but I distinctly remembered what they tasted like. David's sex was so smooth, so much harder and almost tasted sweet with his young skin and pre-cum. Those long years of practice came back to me as I began mouthing him and breathed calmly through my nose. Even though most of him filled my mouth, the rest of his enormous shaft I stroked with my hand. I had him totally covered from my wet lips down to his equally proportioned, bulging very manly balls.

David slid his hand through my hair and the harder I sucked on him the more he began to squeeze fistfuls of my dark locks.

I smiled around his hardness and increased the tempo of my blow job. A minute later I could feel his climax building through his obvious swelling and his heavier breathing.

He gently pushed at my shoulders and groaned, "You'd better stop now. I'm just about there. I don't want to make a mess."

I pulled my mouth from his now purplish head, letting it come out of my mouth with a 'pop'.

"Don't you like it?" I asked, adding a slightly wounded sound to the tone of my voice, "Am I not doing it right?"

My young lover stuttered his answer, "Sweet, uh it's sweet. You're...uh, doing perfectly." He paused and took a big breath. "If you're ready for a gusher then go for it."

I tightly gripped the base of his shaft and slid my mouth up to where I only engulfed his swollen knob as I looked up into his glazed eyes. "Do you want to cum in your teacher's mouth or on her face young man?" I teased, with my lower lip still in contact with his thick head. "Would you like that? Would you like to cum all over your teacher's face?"

"Yes! Yes!" He gritted his teeth and winced as I flicked my tongue across his little pee hole.

"Go on then," I whispered as I began to rub up and down his shaft. I aimed it right at my face.

David grunted, put his hands to the steering wheel above my head and lifted his pelvis in a slow thrusting motion. I pulled on him hard just as the first jet of hot cum exploded out of his tip and impacted the left side of my nose. It hit with such volume and force it splashed across the whole side of my face. Before I could react at all, another stream of ejaculate exited from that engorged rod only inches from my eyes and darted for my upper lip. This shot was even more voluminous than the first and it splattered across my lips, up into my nose and ran down my chin all at the same time. The third jet zeroed in on my left my eye. The stinging began immediately and I tried to blink the assaulting liquid away. But it seemed every opening of my eyelid was met with still another volley of David's hot cum.

"Oh Miss Math...Oh Reese!" David grunted out my name in his own passion.

"Oh geez! Oh my...!" I gasped as I continued to pull on him and the final jets of cum spurted out in descended trajectory down my chin to my neck. I pulled firmly until the last drops of man cum oozed from his still very hard sex.

His body sank down into the driver's seat as he seemed to wallow in her post-orgasmic bliss.

*****

"Lesson over teacher?" David asked.

"Oh yes, and I'd give you an A for Cumming 101!" I said, trying to wipe the excessive globules and streaks of cum from my face with tissues.

"You're a naughty teacher!"

"Well you are the naughty one. You are supposed to be back at your dorm studying hard to pass your final exams!"

"All I know is that I know lots more than I did before I came to Mrs. Copeland's party and later to your place that Friday night. You have been a wonderful teacher!"

"Maybe, but you're definitely the most incredible student any teacher could hope for!"

The buzz and feel of the vibration of my cell phone against my foot cut in at that very moment. "How did you do that?" I asked David.

"Its not me, my cell is sitting in the console there." He nodded toward the cup holder and there was his thin silver cell phone.

"Then who is..." I said reaching to the floorboard between my legs retrieving my cell and flipping it open.

"Hello." I said my phone to my ear.

"Hi sexy sis," I heard the familiar female voice say.

"Vi?"

"I see your young lover there gave you a juicy facial. Man can he cum!"

"What? What are you..." How did my little sister know what had just happened.

"Maybe I need to join you guys in there and get another wad of that streaming man-cum all over my face."

"What in the world?" I muttered. Where was she?

About that moment, David and I both jumped when we heard a knock on the driver's side window.

I looked up and saw Dee's smiling face. To her left was Jenna and to her right was my sis with her cell stuck to her ear.

"Very nice show their stud." Dee called through the glass.

"Here we are." Violet said into her phone and waved through the window at us. "Can we come in?"

Without waiting for an answer Jenna opened the rear driver's side door and before we knew what was happening all three women had maneuvered into the rear of the SUV. I glanced at David and he was looking in the rearview mirror to the back seat. I looked directly back there and saw three smiling faces looking back.

Jenna leaned up from behind David, "When I realized you weren't coming back and I knew you were receiving those naughty text messages I put two and two together and knew you must be meeting Davey-boy out here. You couldn't leave on your own, I gave you a ride here, remember?"

"How long have you all been watching?" Was all I could thing to come back with.

"Just a couple minutes." Dee delightfully voiced. "A very inspiring couple of minutes if I do say so myself."

"Long enough to see you enjoying your young lover's biggest asset, sis." Vi jibed.

"You know what Ree, if this is what getting old is all about, then it makes me look forward to turning forty after all." Dee added as she leaned up herself from the middle of the bench seat. Her hands rested on both David and my shoulders.

"You looked gorgeous sucking that big cock of his, big sis, you know that?" Violet continued to be fixated on one thing. "And the looks from the resulting massive explosion you really enjoyed that big finish, huh, big boy?" She said as she reached across from behind my seat and tussled David's hair.

"When is this stud of yours ever not up, huh?" Dee asked.

"Oh my!" Jenna spoke again, her cheek resting on the back of David's seat. "I love feeling my hubby get hard in my mouth." David turned back just in time to see her generously lick her lips.

Vi now rested her chin on the back of my seat. "I can't believe my big sister actually did such a thing. I just don't know how to react." She batted her eyes bashfully.

"Bet you'd have taken over if she'd taken her lips off that magnificent cock, even for a second, wouldn't you have Vi?" Jenna offered.

"What? Me? I'm just minding my own business like a good little girl."

"Yea, right." Dee exclaimed. "I was watching you watching your sister take that big hard cock in her mouth. You know you wanted it to be your spit glistening all over it..."

"Dee!" I screamed.

"I just wish I could have heard your obscenely sexy sucking and slurping sounds on this young man's extremely manly cock." Jenna continued. "You should have called her earlier Violet and had her turn on her speaker phone."

All three decadent women in the back seat cackled.

"Oh look!" Vi reached out her fingers and ran them through my bangs. "Hmmm, looks like we had at least one errant stream of cum." She pulled her hand back and displayed the white stickiness under the glare of the parking lot lights. Then before I could comment she put her sticky fingers to her lips and made a real show of licking them off. "Mmmm, I see why you like doing him so much. This young man of yours here is just yummy."

I finally had to speak up, "Okay, enough of this. Vi, I'm glad it tasted good for you, too. He is scrumptious if I do say so myself. And I hope all of you enjoyed the post-movie feature, but I think its time to roll the final credits and you three horny women go home to your husbands."

All three women began to cackle again and then laugh out loud.

"I did enjoy the added show. And yes now I'm going to go home and suck some scrumptious cock of my own." Vi said as she slugged my young lover in the arm. "David you just better continue to be good to my older sister here and take care of her poor horny middle-aged urges." I watched as Violet wiped a small remnant of David's cum that had collected at the corner of her mouth from her earlier finger licking. "And sis, don't you dare waste a drop of this love potion. It's to die for!"

Jenna added, "David, I'd say you better be ready to get that magnificent cock of yours sucked repeatedly by your newly, heterosexually awakened older woman here."

"Okay. Enough! Get out!" I said turning back in my seat and wiping more of David's cum off my face and neck with the already soaked tissues in my hand.

My girlfriends finally left, and we could hear them laughing all the way across the parking lot.

"Take me home, David." I looked over at him and realized he had hardly said a word in the last few minutes. I also realized his shorts were still unzipped, but his manhood had been safely back under cover when the intruding women had popped in.

He looked at me and started laughing.