Tumblr Saved Us Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife lines up an unexpected encounter for me.
1.1k words
4.29
12.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: A New Friend

"I've been chatting with your wife online," Candice told me. We were working back late because she said she wanted to get some extra done but I didn't really see why. I didn't mind though. Candice was technically my immediate boss but had really become a close friend over the past couple of years. She was in her early 40s but it was hard to tell because of her soft pale skin and cheeky blue eyes. She customarily kept her silver hair back in a ponytail and wore baggy tops and jeans.

"Yeah she mentioned that," I replied, "that's really good. Hopefully you can meet for real soon." I'd told her so much about my wife and vice versa I eventually gave them both their email addresses and apparently it had worked and they had a nice internet friendship going. At least that's all I thought it was at the time.

"Oh we have plans to," she said enigmatically. I looked up at her from my computer and she was smiling at me impishly. "Did she tell you what we've been talking about?"

"Um," there was an alarm bell going off in my head, "no."

"She told me about your Tumblr account," her grin broadened and my heart started beating faster. "I've even had a look myself. It's very interesting viewing."

"Ah," my stomach was tying in knots, "I think ..." I didn't know what to think. Candice laughed and looked at me with some devilish fire in those blue eyes.

"So I know what you like," she licked her lips. Then she started walking away. She looked back at me. "And I've had a lot of coffee just now." She rounded the corner with a slight shake of her backside.

My brain tried to rush through what was going on but it was struggling to compete with a baser instinct. I had to trust Candice and Tammy, my wife, had come to some arrangement. Surely. I heard the squeak of the ladies' room door. My brain thought no more.

She was waiting by the door for me and ushered me inside. I was surprised to find it was almost a mirror of the gents' next door, just without the urinal. It smelt different though, sweeter somehow. I stood in the middle of the room unsure of just what was going to happen.

"Tammy's invited me to come over next weekend," Candice said to me as she put her arms around me, "and she suggested I try the goods before I come." Her lips were suddenly on mine. I put my arms around her too and ran one hand up the inside of her loose-fitting top and squeezed her breast. It was soft through the lacy bra and was more than a match for my large hand.

She started to unbutton my shirt and I lifted her top over her head. Then she pushed me back a bit and laughed, her legs suddenly crossed. "I told you about the coffee," she smiled and began to undo her pants. "I really need to go." She took her pants off and walked back to the doorway of a cubicle. I'd always wondered about her bush and was excited to see it was a neatly manicured patch of silver. Her vagina lips were long and she pulled them back. "You might want to take those pants off quick," she said.

I was thankful I was wearing zip up shoes as I raced to get naked. I barely made it.

She lifted one leg and rested it on my shoulder as I knelt in front of her. The stream started almost immediately and hit me in the chest with surprising force. She must have been holding on for me for some time. The liquid warmth spread down my body and splashed onto my face. I tilted my head slightly to try to get some on my tongue but she almost fell. In the slight loss of balance I ended up kissing her thigh, then I bit it hard and she moaned. The stream of piss wavered and went up and into my hair.

Then, as it does, the stream became a trickle. I hungrily moved in as she lowered her leg and licked her pussy clean. She stood me up, knelt down and licked her piss off my cock which flickered up in excitement. "You've had a fair bit too," Candice said, in between licking my balls. "Need to go?"

I nodded -- I'd almost forgotten I was about to go to the men's room before this all started. She moved back and watched my penis expectantly. It took a minute for things to right themselves then I felt it coming. A strong stream of piss shot out of me right into her face. She opened her mouth and let some pour in then let it drain down her. I moved it about, pissing on her very full tits, her pasty pot belly and her manicured pubes. She moved too, making it a real shower and getting herself wet all over.

When I finished she stood up and kissed me passionately. I could taste my piss on her lips and on her tongue. She was pulling my cock hard with one hand and rubbing my arse with the other. I sucked on her breast, tasting more of my urine, and ran my hand along her pussy until my fingers found her clit and I pinched it. She moaned, and turned to press her arse into my groin. "Fuck me," she breathed and bent slightly.

The floor was too slippery so she quickly went on all fours. I knelt behind her and ran the tip of my cock up and down the lips of her pussy. "Put it in," she moaned. I relented and drove myself into her warm vagina.

She was thrusting back to match my rhythm and we were both making a lot of noise. I grabbed her ponytail, drenched with piss, and pulled her head back. I kissed her then started to fuck her as hard as I could, still pulling at her hair. She looked back at me and those impish blue eyes were filled with lust. Then her face clenched and she became to scream in pleasure. I could feel her orgasm around my cock and could take it no more. I shot my load deep in her pussy, thrusting uncontrollably.

When we'd finished I lay down, propped against a wall and she rested her head on my belly, idly toying with my spent cock. "Tammy wasn't wrong," she said. "This is going to be one hell of a weekend."