Tumultuous Times At St.Thomas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, baby," Mrs. Cole huffed, "You're rocking my world...I...Ugh!...I'm closer than I thought." Manny had gripped the far edge of the desk, while Mrs. Cole used her hands to play with her own nipples.

"Oh!" She pulled her legs up, locking them behind his back. "Fuck me! Fuck your fucking principal! I bet you think I'm a bitch, give it to me!...Oh, I thought this was going to be a small one but...OH!...JESUS FUCK!!!" She bit down on Manny's shoulder, clutching him so hard with hands and legs that he couldn't thrust, and just stayed buried deep, feeling her muscle spasms.

Finally she unclenched him and fell back on the desk. She tried to say something, but could only breathe heavily.

Manny was sweating hard as well, still slowly pumping the older woman's pussy. She moved her legs off his back, and as she placed one at foot on the edge of her desk, it transfixed Manny.

So sexy. It came from nowhere he could imagine. Look at that. Sexy little toes. All dressed up in nail polish, but trapped in hose and held down by leather straps. Gotta fuck. Gotta fuck it. Yeah.

He pulled his dick out of Mrs. Cole's pussy. His cock was thickly coated with juices, and her pussy lips were wet as well, dripping and pink and open. He took her foot in one hand and his cock in the other, and rubbed it all over her high-heeled shoe and stockinged foot; rubbing it, spanking it.

Moving back to fuck her pussy for a few more strokes, he pulled his wet cock out again, and spread it over the same foot.

"Baby," she didn't have the energy to lift herself up off the desk yet, but tried to crane her neck, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Manny was silent, but now bent down on his knees, used both hands to rip open the toe of her socking, and began sucking at her toes, still trapped in the shoe.

Mrs. Cole felt the young man make her tingle inside again, the young man's tongue playing with her toes, licking and sucking, and her breaths became shorter. "Oh, fuck you are quite the fetishist aren't you, nasty boy?"

Fetish. Manny's young mind was in a haze of hormonal lust. What's my fetish? Oh, fuck yeah!

He drew up, and plunged into her pussy, applying a few final strokes. Then he pulled out, "Turn over," he told her. Both knees on the desk, ass in the air."

As he watched her follow his command, he was still in the dark as to what exactly was going on. But he knew he was expected to take charge, to exact a price. It might be the only way to disguise that he had no idea why she was letting him use her.

Mrs. Cole wiggled her ass at him, "Like this, monsieur?"

Her big butt looked so sexy to Manny, the way it threatened to spill out of the frame of her garters, the way the roundness tapered upwards to her waist and downwards to her legs. The way the crack opened up and gave him a teasing peek at her asshole.

It also looked so damn spankable. So that's exactly what he did, with big wind-ups.

*Smack!-Smack!-Smack!-SMACK!-SMACK!*

"Ow!" She drew her butt out of the way. "Let's not wake the neighbourhood, huh?"

Manny grabbed her cheeks and spread them, attacking her asshole with his mouth, savouring the bittersweet taste, shoving his face between her cheeks. He horked as much spit as he could on it, and brought lubrication from her pussy to rub around and into her asshole.

"Um," Mrs. Cole's voice was wavering, "Hey, you're not planning to...uh...go up there are you?"

Manny now had one finger from each hand past her sphincter, and was pumping in and out, as well as stretching her hole wider, "Exactly."

"Um...oh dear, please. I don't do that. Really. No." Mrs. Cole felt fingers leave her asshole, but when she looked back she saw Manny gripping his cock, his eyes, from under his shaggy dark hair, fixed on her ass like a demon possessed.

His cockhead kissed her pucker, and began thrusting inward.

"Please, dear. Anything else..."

"Oh! But I gotta. Gotta tap that sweet fat ass."

"I don't really like...oh!"

"Ah! Feel that? My head is in there. Need to push it home!"

"Baby, it's just that you're...uh...so thick.. Too big...uh."

"Uh, your ass feels so good on my cock! It feels so right! Oh, fucking look your big sexy ass take my cock! Yeah, it's sinking deep in there!"

"Uuunnngggghhh...uh-uh...uuuuugh"

"Why you gotta be such a fucking bitch about it? Even now! Well feel this bitch, your ass is at the end of my cock, and I'm gonna pound it in!"

Mrs. Cole felt Manny begin fucking motions, sodomizing her. Something broke inside her, or maybe some sort of switch flipped, and she wasn't just exacting a transaction anymore.

She whimpered, "F-f-fu...fu-fu-f...fu-f-ffuck mu-my a-a-ass!"

Working her tightest hole open, Manny developed a rhythm. Pulling himself on top of the desk, he now loomed over her, his young male body at least half a foot taller than her, pounding down in sexual fury. He thought: FUCK this rules! Look at this little bitch-slut under me. Fuck. THIS is domination. I'm not just thrusting deep into the tight shithole, I'm fucking pounding down with my whole body. This is raw, PUNISHMENT fucking. Yeah, pull your hair, smack your tits, little girl. Little girl under me, I'm gonna make you HURT thrust balls-deep FUCK!

Manny had another idea. Moving down, he withdrew from Mrs. Cole, and walked around to the other side of the desk where the large desk-chair was.

Staring off into the distance a moment, with unfocused eyes, he was about to give Mrs. Cole her directions when he felt her mouth on his cock.

"Shit!" He looked down and saw her lips move up and down his cock. "You like that huh, straight from your own ass?"

She looked up for a moment, eyes still caught in sexual frenzy, "It's what you like, isn't it?"

"Yeah..." Manny admitted, "Fuck yeah." He let her minister on him for a few more moments, and then pulled her off by the hair. "Listen, here's what we're gonna do..."

He sat his naked ass down in her large leather chair, and then helped her remove her heels.

Facing away from Manny, she moved back to position her butt over his cock, and then placed her hands on his knees. Lifting first one then the other foot so it rested on either side of his waist, she moved her ass back to meet his cock.

Manny aimed his cock at her loosened pucker, "Yeah, back that beautiful thing up...oh!"

Mrs. Cole began moving her ass up and down his cock. Using her calves and thighs to provide the motion, it sent brand new sensations through her.

"Here," Manny said, "I've got my hands around your waist, pull your hands back and spread your cheeks apart."

"What?"

"I said pull your cheeks apart with your hands. I wanna see my cock fucking your ass. Every little nasty detail. I wanna watch."

She looked back at him, and her eyes sparkled, "You are a fucker!" Letting him take care of keeping her upright, she put her hands back to grab her fleshy ass, and pulled the cheeks apart.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Manny exclaimed as Mrs. Cole started pumping away again. He disengaged one hand momentarily to give her more smacks on her large ass.

This was getting to be too much for Manny. Sitting back at the Principal's desk in her office, Manny was sodomizing the old woman while she spread her sexy ass so he could see his cock plunder her booty. And her she was pumping her ass so enthusiastically her tits were shaking up and down, side to side, so much that he could see it even from the back. He felt the load that had been brewing in his balls begin to move upward.

Meeting her pumping action, Manny made her ass-flesh quake with some deep hard thrusts, then in a sudden move wrapped her upper body in his arms and pulled her down as he pumped her ass full of cum, "AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHhhhhhh!!!"

Everything was still for a while. Some delayed fireworks still sparked on Manny's eyelids, and as he breathed deeply all he was aware of was that he'd just had the orgasm of his life fucking the ass of the firecracker who was 'the ice-cold fat hag' to his classmates.

Mrs. Cole began to stir, "Oh baby, I think you broke Mommy's ass.

"Did Mommy make you feel better, huh?" Mrs. Cole rubbed Manny's smooth cheek with one hand. "Did Mommy tame the savage beast inside her horny little boy? That's what Mommies love to do."

Manny was confused about what she was saying, but liked the light kiss she gave him on the lips, and the view when she stood up, and his cock slowly slipped out of her ass. Mrs. Cole bent over the desk, her asshole still a gaping pink-rimmed hole, and reached for the box of Kleenex.

She balled up the tissue and shoved it in her ass, "Don't want to get cum stains on the car seat," she smiled, and then used some tissues to wipe up Manny's crotch.

The last thing Manny's body wanted to do was move, but after two hellacious orgasms, his conscience finally had enough pull to get him out of the strange situation.

As he was dressing, Mrs. Cole handed him something, "Here you go."

He looked at it, and counted it. It added to his confusion. "This is three hundred dollars!"

"It's all I've got right now. Don't worry, it's just to tide you over! I've got your number from the school records, maybe I'll give you the call this weekend and we can work some more details out?"

Yeah, working anything out would be a godsend at this point, Manny thought.

He was already dressed, but hesitated to leave. Mrs. Cole was looking in a handheld mirror, trying to make something of the disaster her makeup had become, and seemed oblivious to the young man. He looked at her again, and the curves of her thighs, ass, hips and breasts, and the waves of scattered hair. He felt a certain pride well up inside, knowing he'd fucked her. Fucked her over good. Is this what it was like to be a man?

He was at the door, "Uh, well...seeya later, Mrs. Cole."

"Goodbye Manny. You were one wild fuck."

Manny turned back for a moment, halfway out the door, "You too, Principal Cole, you too."

-

The sun was already setting as Manny walked home, knapsack on his back. His mind turned to trying to figure out the mystery ten or twenty times, and just as many times he drifted off into re-living the sex, or he would just get lost in the feel of the mild wind blowing over him on this warm evening.

He was almost at his front door, ready to greet his parents, when he realized Principal Cole's panties were still sticking out of his shirt pocket.

-to be continued-

12