Tunnel Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," she said running up the stair. "I want you inside me now."

We had about 10 minutes, well probably 8 maybe 6. I dropped the map and followed Tara up the stairs. She was taking the steps two at a time. Before I reached the landing she had her pants around her knees and her ass stuck out. I dropped my bag and undid my pants. Tara guided my cock into her cunt. God she was tight. Holy shit, with her legs pinched together by her pants, it was a real squeeze getting my cock in but it felt so good when I was fully engulfed in her heat.

"Oh yeah. Fuck that feels good." Tara said her two hands braced on the wall waiting for me to start thrusting in and out of her. I started pumping her slowly, reaching around to play with her clit while we fucked. It didn't take us long to find a faster beat. The view of my cock sliding into her cunt, her ass looking so good bouncing against me was too much for me to hold out much longer.

"Harder please. Harder Rob."

I grabbed her other hip releasing her clit so I could ram her harder and deeper as Tara was requesting.

Tara replaced my hand with one of hers rolling her clit under her fingers as fast as she could.

Tara screamed out an orgasm just seconds before I unloaded my balls into her cunny.

We stood there panting and grunting muttering 'oh wow' and 'oh god' and that was incredible until we heard the familiar DING DING DING of an approaching train. I pulled my cock out. It was dripping with cum and Tara's pussy honey. Tara spun around took it in her mouth and sucked it clean.

Tara stood up. We hauled up our pants while kissing and sharing Tara's mouthful of our mixed fluids.

"Thanks. That was incredible." We said in unison.

"See you on the train." I said.

"See you." and she was gone. Bounding up the steps as people streamed into the staircase.

I gathered my things and headed for my car, picking up the discarded map on the way through the tunnel. When I got to my car I realized I still had Tara's underwear in my pocket. I took them out, held them to my nose and inhaled. "ahhh." I exhaled recalling Tara's sent and taste.

buzz buzz

'OMG I can't stop smiling!! That was soooooo incredible. THANK YOU XOXOXO'

I smiled. What to send as a response? 'ditto to all that!! XOXO'

I put Tara's underwear into my bag. The next night I washed them, neatly folded and placed them in a small outside pocket of my messenger bag so I could return them when next I saw Tara.

12