Turbo Techno Fuck

Story Info
For those who like it fast, hard, and dirty.
1.4k words
3.85
44.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabriel
sabriel
2 Followers

Tonight is Turbo techno night, the fastest you can fucking get without combusting. The corset was tight, really tight .He liked it that way, so did I. I also liked the barely there vinyl skirt I was wearing, and the vinyl stilettos, I almost looked like a dominatrix. He loved that, He loved His innocent little slut looking like a strong willed dominant woman, it gave Him more pleasure to break me that way. I put the gold collar around my neck and the gold cuff on my slender right wrist.

I heard his BMW pull up because He had the techno on full blast, He loves fast things. I can’t run down the stairs of my apartment building because of the stilettos and the elevator is so fucking slow I actually have time to recite my entire term paper on photosynthesis. The music gets louder as I approach the car. He looks so delicious in His black Armani suit that I almost touch myself in the middle of the street. I manage to retain enough control to get into the passenger seat and buckle up. Safety first, right? I laugh at the irony of the situation. He shifts into first gear and the car speeds through Sunset Blvd., its so fast I feel like I’m flying. I love fast things. His eyes are on the road, He hasn’t looked at me or said a word, but the atmosphere is a mix of anticipation and want.

“I saw you walking towards the car” He says it as He runs a red light, the music is so loud. “You looked very …..nice” He smiles as He forms the last word.
“Thank you” is my only answer.

I need to touch Him now but I say nothing, He doesn’t like to bothered while driving at 65mph on a small street.

“Take your jacket off” He’s screaming over the music now

“But I’ll be cold”

He turns to me and answers with a wicked smile “I’ll keep you warm.”

He pulls up to some club, the line to get in extends onto the next block. We walk right in.

There are so many people that I loose Him in the crowd, I get pushed by someone who mutters their apology, I get pushed again and again until I’m caught by His strong arms. I look up at Him, even with the stilettos I can barely reach His lips, my tongue licks them, slowly sliding into his mouth. He tastes so good. Suddenly His grip on my arms tightens and His mouth crushes down on mine, His teeth biting my tongue on purpose. He likes to hurt me and I like to get hurt . His hands dig through my long silky hair .

“Dance for me little girl”

He bites my lower lip and pushes me forward. I love to please him because it pleases me.

My body moves in a conservative manner at first, and our game begins. He comes behind me and slaps by vinyl clad ass, I turn around, pretend to be shocked and move away from him, ‘escaping’ into the crowd. Some guy starts to dance with me and I get pulled onto the stage, which is packed but has a nice dark little corner. My dancing now rivals both professional hookers and strippers, I’m drawing quiet a bit of attention from most of the males and some females. He comes behind me and joins me in my virtually pornographic movements. We now have the entire club hooting. I want Him to fuck me, and He knows it , which is why He doesn’t. He likes to make me writhe with need. Our fame is short lived as He purposely tones down my movements until the crowd looses interest and returns to its own exploits. But we’re still on stage, in the very back, in the nice dark little corner. He slams me against the wall and I fall to my knees, His beautiful,large hands hold my head up. He doesn’t have to scream because this is the only place where the speakers don’t blast through your brain.


“My darling whore”, He says with adoration, “You’ve made yourself so beautiful for your Master”

I lick my lips as my hands slide down my corset and my legs slide open, no panties of course.

“Finger yourself, slut” I look up at Him as I do it, my tongue licking my lips, my other hand reaches inside my corset to squeeze my breasts. His body is completely covering me, for which I am very thankful. As hilarious as it sounds, I’m not an exhibitionist.

The music gets faster. He grabs my wrists and pulls me up. I need Him now, I need Him to fuck me ,I don’t care if He punishes me later. My anxious hands try to wiggle their way out of His iron grip until He releases them and I reach down to unzip Him, taking hold of His long, hard, hot penis, rubbing it up and down, squeezing His balls. He lifts me up and pushes His cock into me, not moving it at all, making me squirm in a desperate attempt to get myself off. I’m so wet and my hungry cunt is squeezing His thick prick

“What an impudent little bitch you are, did I give you permission to move?”

“No, Master”

He Smiles, “are you sorry?”

My only answer is a smile and a shake of my head from side to side

Without pulling out from me, He grabs my hair and pulls my head back, unzipping my corset enough for Him to fit his hand in. His hand slips inside and He gently squeezes my breasts.

“Naughty, horny, slutty girls like you should know better than to displease their Masters.” He has a positively evil look on His face as He says this and takes His belt off.

He starts to whip my ass with the belt, never taking His beautiful eyes from mine . His grip on my breasts increases until I moan in pain, His belt hits faster and harder. I contract my inner muscles praying that He’ll give into my attempts. He moans and His mouth crushes down on mine. He drops his belt, moving his hand down to my clit, His fingers making a figure eight on it, His nail scratching the sensitive nub and I loose it.
“Fuck me Master, please fuck your whore, I need you so much, fuck your cunt, please!”

“Oh god your such a hot little slut” He mutters in between rough kisses. His cock starts to slowly move in and out of me, “And you’re my slut, aren’t you?” the music gets faster.

“Aren’t you?”

I’m in nirvana and I can’t answer Him, all I can do is moan. I am incredibly wet and He still manages to create the friction we need. My cunt squeezes Him each time He pounds into me. The music gets impossibly faster. He roars “aren’t you?!”

“Yesyesyesyesyes, I’m yours, Master please fuck me, hurt me Master hurt me please” my moans sound helpless even to me but I need Him to hurt me so much. He fumbles with my corset, then rips it open and starts to knead my tender breasts , he lowers his head and bites down, hard. He doesn’t stop, He is still fucking my naughty pussy which is begging to get sore, exactly how I love it. His kneading becomes more and more painful as His lips rape mine. He lowers His mouth to reach my ear and harshly whispers

“Scream for your Master, slut”

And I do, so fucking loud you could hear it over the techno on full blast.

“Cum with me, cum with me baby, my precious slut, cum with me,cum now!”

His cock is still pounding in and out of me as He roars out His release, pounding His hot cum into me, hitting my clit each time. I screamed so much my throat got sore, I could only moan as orgasm after orgasm flashed over me. The techno drifted into a mellow Hindi mix as we came down from our high. My eyes where still closed as His hands gently drifted up my wonderfully sore, content body to my face, which He caressed.

He gave a soft, chaste kiss and slowly pulled out of my skillfully abused pussy. We quickly got dressed and He laughed as He noticed my torn corset on the floor .

“Don’t worry I’ll get you a better one” He said and put His jacket on me. His arm was wrapped protectively around me as we walked out of the club. He was still pushing 65mph on the way back, although not as aggressively.

sabriel
sabriel
2 Followers